Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Ray Leppan Memorial Award Ongoing Discussion (Worst Wrestler of the Year)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

2017 Ray Leppan Memorial Award Ongoing Discussion (Worst Wrestler of the Year)

With a quarter of the year already by, who is looking like the worst wrestler of the year? Whose ring work has been so awful so far this year, that it could compare to an all-time worse?

That's right, to honor one of the worst wrestlers of all time calling 2017 his retirement year in professional wrestling, we here at WC are proud to announce the newly named Ray Leppan Memorial Award for achievements in sucking really bad. Thank you Ray or Adam or Leo or Also or whatever you call yourself for sucking so bad. We salute you.

The winner of this award must carry the lack of charisma of a prize hunter, have in ring work as sour as a lemon, and party poop on any segment they are in. Who looks like the recipient of the Ray Leppan Memorial Award so far for 2017? Discuss the suck here!
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: 2017 Ray Leppan Memorial Award Ongoing Discussion (Worst Wrestler of the Year)

I wish I could vote Jeff Cobb for being consistently underwhelming and every match Ive watched him in but hes not worst wrestler and I dont know anyone who stands out as real bad.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: 2017 Ray Leppan Memorial Award Ongoing Discussion (Worst Wrestler of the Year)

I feel like there's a lot of guys I see that way as well. I keep thinking of a lot of guys that are just extremely underwhelming to me right now. Like ACH is my Jeff Cobb right now.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Bray Wyatt. That craptastic WrestleMania build-up and Mania match alone should make him a contender.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I feel like there's a lot of guys I see that way as well. I keep thinking of a lot of guys that are just extremely underwhelming to me right now. Like ACH is my Jeff Cobb right now.
    ACH is disappointing too but I think he's got a leg over Cobb for me in that he had better matches with the Catch Point trio and can be entertaining as a personality in stuff like his 16 Carat Gold nights. Cobb's pretty one note for me. But ACH is deffo in that list of guys who had a nice indie rep and im like "uh.... Thats it?"

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I was thinking Bray Wyatt but he actually had his best two months in his career at the start of the year. If thinks continue to tank, I could see Bray Wyatt taking this.
    -------
    -------

Booty Nights

Status

Itchweed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DakYourBooty View Post
    Itchweeed

Fixed for ya, brother. That extra "E" is necessary as it doesn't complete the annoying factor without it.

Anyways, as awful as that Hardy character is and was, it's hard to vote it for this since he likely will never see the light of day in WWE.

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Ray Leppan Award, finally.

I don't think anyone is an outstanding case for this just yet, but Bray Wyatt, Jinder Mahal, Toru Yano, Dolph Ziggler, Adam Cole etc are up there as guys I have actively not enjoyed so far this year.

Booty Nights

Status

Dolph is pretty high on my list. And as much as I hate to say it Dean Ambrose has been pretty terrible. I wouldn't say worst wrestler material but disappointing as fuck.

Booty Nights

Status

Also isn't Leppan still wrestling in the indies? Let's give him a nom

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by DakYourBooty View Post
    Also isn't Leppan still wrestling in the indies? Let's give him a nom
    He is, although you might wanna sit down when you read this Boots.

He's planning on retiring this year.

When the black man talkin

Status

Time for the annual "does Abyss still wrestle?" question.

Nobody really stands out for me because even the guys with go away heat with me like Rollins and Wyatt have had a handful of good stuff.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Ray Leppan Award, finally.

I don't think anyone is an outstanding case for this just yet, but Bray Wyatt, Jinder Mahal, Toru Yano, Dolph Ziggler, Adam Cole etc are up there as guys I have actively not enjoyed so far this year.
    Jinder Mahal seems like a front runner right now.
    -------
    -------

Booty Nights

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Time for the annual "does Abyss still wrestle?" question.

Nobody really stands out for me because even the guys with go away heat with me like Rollins and Wyatt have had a handful of good stuff.
    Yes yes he does

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Taichi. Fuck that guy.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Ah, Mahal's definitely a good pick.

Damn prick can't even give bumps correctly. Still not sure why he was brought back first over McIntyre.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    Taichi. Fuck that guy.
    I was going to throw in about half of Suzuki-gun, mostly the juniors.
    -------
    -------

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Ah, Mahal's definitely a good pick.

Damn prick can't even give bumps correctly. Still not sure why he was brought back first over McIntyre.
    He was brought in to do jobs. He and McIntyre filled entirely different openings.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

SOS Brigade Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    He was brought in to do jobs. He and McIntyre filled entirely different openings.
    Yet when he's told to job to one of the most over talents, he still completely fucks up.

Grim's Threads

Spoiler:

Thread Information