Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions League and Europa League Discussion 18th-20th April 2017

Indy Talent

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Wales

Re: Champions League and Europa League Discussion 18th-20th April 2017

It will be a shame for Ibra if he's out long term, but that means two things.....

Firstly it gives an on form Rashford a proper crack at being the main attacking threat and secondly it means Ibra has unfinished business so will no doubt sign up for the second year that's on the table.

As a side note Anderlecht really impressed me over the two games. I'll be shocked if they can keep hold of the liked of Dendoncker & Tielemans for much longer, two superb young players there.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Cider 'I' Up

Status
      Country                    England

Loved seeing United quick out the blocks yesterday and taking a well deserved early lead, should of also added in the first half before there goal, great hit to cannon of.the bar a shame United couldnt clear the danger.

Finishing was another big problem in the second though as it was only one team applying all the pressure, Ibra's injury looks bad unfortunatley but one positive is that he was able to walk off do fingers crossed.

Loved Rashford's technique in the box for the winner he is on fire.

Along with rojo injury and jones and smalling still out defence is thin on the ground.

Role on the semis though.

The semi final of the Champions League has been drawn with a Madrid Darby and Monaco Vs Juventus in the other semi.

Expect a Monaco Vs Real final imo.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.
    2017 Movie Log

The cleaner's apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kert View Post
    Loved seeing United quick out the blocks yesterday and taking a well deserved early lead, should of also added in the first half before there goal, great hit to cannon of.the bar a shame United couldnt clear the danger.

Finishing was another big problem in the second though as it was only one team applying all the pressure, Ibra's injury looks bad unfortunatley but one positive is that he was able to walk off do fingers crossed.

Loved Rashford's technique in the box for the winner he is on fire.

Along with rojo injury and jones and smalling still out defence is thin on the ground.

Role on the semis though.

The semi final of the Champions League has been drawn with a Madrid Darby and Monaco Vs Juventus in the other semi.

Expect a Monaco Vs Real final imo.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    Yeah but judging off blinds horrific clearance yesterday I think there is a chance that tuanzebe gets the start at Burnley. Hopefully, its burnley so I think that we can take that chance, with de gea behind as well its the perfect time for him. As much as ibra has be good for us all season, he almost cost us europa league yesterday, I don't think with ibra we would've scored or at least not rashford. He is now hindering our team and this is a chance to see if we need him for next season

Anyway, I hope athelico wins they deserve it after the last two finals any way I want Monaco to win but with juves defence I don't see it. I'm going for a Juventus vs A.Madrid final with juve finally winning their first champions league.

The Elite

Olympic Hero Smod

Status

Personally want Juventus to win the whole thing. Buffon has never won the Champions Legaue and would be a great story for him to go out on.

The cleaner's apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Personally want Juventus to win the whole thing. Buffon has never won the Champions Legaue and would be a great story for him to go out on.
    its shocking to see that buffon let alone Juventus has never won the chamapions league. I guess that "big-bottler" seems like a good buy right now. They are achieving the rupose they bought him for even if its dyabla who is doing the scoring/.

The Elite

Olympic Hero Smod

Status

United get Celta Vigo in the semi-finals.

Planning on going to the home leg which should be exciting

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Carrick 16 View Post
    its shocking to see that buffon let alone Juventus has never won the chamapions league. I guess that "big-bottler" seems like a good buy right now. They are achieving the rupose they bought him for even if its dyabla who is doing the scoring/.
    Juve have won the Champions League.

United getting the best draw again - Celta are just a mid-table Spanish side. Anderlecht looked decent last night but still pretty embarrassing to require extra time to defeat them over two legs.

The number of chances we kept missing made me start to wonder if it wasn't going to be our night. Fellaini substitution probably changed the game tbh.

And he scores goals...!

The cleaner's apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    Juve have won the Champions League.

United getting the best draw again - Celta are just a mid-table Spanish side. Anderlecht looked decent last night but still pretty embarrassing to require extra time to defeat them over two legs.

The number of chances we kept missing made me start to wonder if it wasn't going to be our night. Fellaini substitution probably changed the game tbh.
    oh yeah they won it in 96

The Elite

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Good semi final draw, the good news is that there won't be a repeat CL final. Buffon is a legend and he deserves to win a CL trophy. Hoping for Atletico vs Juventus final but I think Real Madrid will lift the trophy again.

Man Utd get an easy draw, they're likely to win the Europa League. I wanted Ajax vs Lyon in the final but they will clash in the semi finals. Predicting Lyon vs Man Utd in the final.

Thread Information