Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 NBA Playoffs Discussion

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs Discussion

Giannis had his T rescinded. Thankfully the bogus call now goes away into the hall of bogus calls

The Osiris

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/18/15...zlies-vs-spurs

I know that terrible, biased, and one sided officiating and the NBA go hand in hand, but when it gets to such an absurd level you have to say something. I was happy he spoke up about it, things should have gone a lot differently last night. Doubt it changes much though going forward.
    God bless you. But c'mon, some of it is the fact the Grizz foul the third most and the Spurs foul the third least, they thought having ZBo off the bench would help and the MVP and Co killed them inside. Some bad calls, but hard to sympathize with a cuck that would run off the bench and scream at opposing players shooting corner threes when he was in Miami. Shows lack of mental fortitude in high pressure situations.

I love you boss, but they could put 2008 Tony Allen in there and it is still a Spur's sweep. Wish you the best and hope the looming dark days of Parsons and Conley's cement shoe contracts killing the franchise dont come to fruition, Memphis fans dont deserve that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

lolbastan.

Powerful Red S-Mod

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

I mean I don't have any delusions the Grizzlies are the better team or that this series is in jeopardy no matter what happened. Only that the game was very poorly called and more than 1-2, that was a legit 15+ point swing just in that article alone pointed out. I think we should have been in position to win, likely won. That victory was far from squeaky clean and Fiz did the right thing for stepping up for his players who got robbed. (in a season of poor decision making on his part) Not like it makes a big difference but who knows. Like I said, it's NBA and the Grizzlies are far from the first team to get screwed over so I'm not going nuts about it. It'll be interesting to see if there's any actual grit left in this team and they try to get a win at home. Even just winning this game would be big for Fiz and morale.

I've been saying this is the worst FO in the NBA since 2013, it's not some revelation that they make awful moves. (I don't mind Conley getting a huge contract as FAs won't come here for the most part and they have to double down to keep people as well as send a positive message to future signees) Parsons sucks for a lot of reasons, but I was in favor before we saw how hurt he was. He'll be gone in 2 years which should be right around the time things get blown up anyway so it's not the end of the world.
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZero0615

And check out my youtube podcasts! Latest - WrestleMania 33 Review: The Sun Sets

Status

Tonight is the night that justifies me becoming a fan of this game and this team. Wowww.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Alexii Kavanagh | Restoring Order BTB
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I really can't decide which is truly more embarassing, the Pacers or the Raptors tonight. I'm leaning towards the Pacers

Powerful Red S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

The Pacers were definitely worse as it was at home and all but extinguished the series. The Bucks had an epic win but still need to finish the series for it to be as bad as it could be for Toronto.

Speaking of epic wins, still getting screwed by these biased refs but no worries tonight, not when Wayne Selden Jr. is in the house. (And our big 3 who all rocked the house)

And of course SuperGrizz hit a Rock Bottom to the Spurs' mascot off a ladder through a table at one point. It was a good night.
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

And check out my youtube podcasts! Latest - WrestleMania 33 Review: The Sun Sets

Powerful Red S-Mod

Status

"Bring us home, Marc."

That was a classic for so many reasons. Absolutely incredible game between the Grizzlies & the Spurs. Andrew Harrison with probably the play of the year on a crazy block that saved the game, Conley with a franchise record, and Marc with the last second make to win the game. I'm so freaking hyped right now. Even D-Rose was in the crowd to see this epic. Just awesome.

This team is special. I believe again.
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    "Bring us home, Marc."

That was a classic for so many reasons. Absolutely incredible game between the Grizzlies & the Spurs. Andrew Harrison with probably the play of the year on a crazy block that saved the game, Conley with a franchise record, and Marc with the last second make to win the game. I'm so freaking hyped right now. Even D-Rose was in the crowd to see this epic. Just awesome.

This team is special. I believe again.
    Too bad that cuck coached team is gonna get swept. Oh wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

~!~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Malenko View Post
    I love you boss, but they could put 2008 Tony Allen in there and it is still a Spur's sweep.
    lmao

Looking forward to you disappearing again for six months when the Spurs lose.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

Thread Information