Thread: The Walking Dead Season 1 All About Survival

Backyarder

Status

The Walking Dead Season 1 All About Survival

This series will be laid out a bit like The Walking Dead video game by Telltale Games. So this series will have five episodes in a season, most of the characters in this series will be created by me but I will use some characters from The Walking Dead Comic/Show. Since I will be using my own created characters, I will also be creating my own storylines, so it won't be copied from the show or Comic, I am going to be using one scene from the comic and show but you will find out why I used the scene in one of the episodes. So I hope you enjoy this series.

Backyarder

Status

Re: The Walking Dead Season 1 All About Survival

MMA Star Conor Mcgregor To Play Main Role In New Show The Walking Dead

Conor Mcgregor looks set to land another acting role in new horror show The Walking Dead. Mcgregor is going to portray one of the three main characters in the new show. A lot of actors auditioned for the role of Daniel Parker the characterMcgregor is going to play but the main writer for the show told the producer, that Conor Mcgregor would be a perfect fit for the roleand he agreed and gave Mcgregor the role.
    Last edited by KennyOmega274; 03-31-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Backyarder

Status

Frank Grillo Joins The Cast Of The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead just announced on their official twitter page that Frank Grillo will play the role of Matt Smith on their new show.
    Last edited by KennyOmega274; 03-31-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Backyarder

Status

The Walking Dead Get Their Main Cast

It was announced earlier today that Danielle Panabaker has joined The Walking Dead main cast. She is set to play the character Emma Smith, Matt Smith's (Frank Grillo) daughter. The show isexpected to start shooting early next week.
    Last edited by KennyOmega274; 03-31-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Backyarder

Status

The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1
    (It Might Be Short But Episode 2 Will Be Longer)

It's been nearly 2 and half years after the apocalypse has started, and Matt and his daughter are Emma are walking on one of the streets in the town, looting for supplies and trying to find a place to spend the night.
    Matt: Have a look at your watch and see what the time is please Emma
    Emma: Its nearly 5 o'clock
    Karl: That gives us time to find supplies and find a place to stay the night
    They then get to housethat they want to loot for supplies in
    Emma: Hey dad I think we should check that houseout it looks the safest
    Matt: There's know walkers around but there could be some inside so get your gun out
    They both then get their pistols out and walk up to the house. Matttries to open the front door but it's locked. He then looks for another way in.
    Matt: There doesn't seem to be any other way to get in
    Emma: Hang on
    Emma then walks up to one of the windows
    Emma: This is going to make a lot of noise so we need to be quick
    Emma then breaks the window with her crowbar and jumps through it. Mattthen jumps in
    Matt: Ok try and find anything that we'll need, meet here when you're done
    They then split up to find supplies. Emma goes into one room and finds canned food in one of the cupboards. She puts her gun away to put the food away, She walks into another room and she see's a guy packing something in his bag, the guy heard Emma and he turns around and pulls his gun out and points in towards Emma before she had the chance to get out her gun
    ???: Holy Shit, I thought you were one of those things, I'm sorry
    The guy then puts his guy away. He looks at Emma's bag
    ???: I guess you're doing the same thing that I am, finding supplies. There's plenty here for us both to have.
    Emma then walks up to the guy and packs her bags with the supplies he was talking about
    Emma: Thank you that's really nice of you to let me have some, there's many people out there who would of took all the supplies to themselves. I'm Emma nice to meet you
    ???: Nice to meet you to Emma, I'm Daniel
    Emma: Did you not hear the window smashing
    Daniel: No I didn't hear a thing
    Emma: So Daniel are you in a group or is it just you?
    Daniel: Just me, I was in a group but they all go eaten alive by those freaks. What about you?
    Emma: It's just me and my dad its been just usto since the start of this.
    Matt shouts Emma from the front of the house
    Matt: You got everything Em?
    Emma: One minute Dad
    Emma: Daniel if you want you can come with me and my dad
    Daniel: Would your dad be ok with that
    Emma: Yes he will. He wanted us to find more people because being in a group is good for survival. Shall I introduce you to him
    Daniel: Yeah of course
    Emma and Daniel Then went to meet Matt at the front of the house
    Emma: Dad this is Daniel he gave me a hell lot of supplies and he's going to come with us
    Matt: Hi Daniel I'm Matt. You can come with us but one question, can we trust you?
    Daniel: You can trust me Matt and thank you to you and your daughter for letting me come with you
    Emma: Shall we get going then and try and find a place to stay the night it's getting late?
    Daniel: Why don't we just stay here it's safe?
    Matt: I don't like staying in big towns Daniel, I prefer for us to stay in small streets, it means they won't be as many walkers
    Emma: Maybe Daniel's right dad, why try and find a place in a quiet town when we can just stay here
    Matt: Ok then, we stay here the night and see how it goes
    Matt, Emma and Daniel are eating their tea which is canned beans
    Matt: if you don’t mind me asking, what did you do before all this Daniel?
    Daniel: Nothing fancy, I was a builder
    Matt: Well I was a school teacher and Emma was training to become a doctor
    Emma: And this shit ruined my chances of becoming one
    Daniel: If you want I can keep a look out tonight while you to get some sleep
    Matt: No Daniel you can't do it all, I'll take over you about an hour or so in, is that alright
    Daniel: Sounds good
    It’s the next morning and they are about to leave the house to find a vehicle
    Matt: Did you to get a nice sleep last night?
    Daniel: It was alright I haven''t slept normally since all this started and I don't think I'll ever do again
    Emma: Same here
    Matt: Everyone ready were going to try and find a vehicle, were going to need it
    They are walking down the street trying to find a vehicle before they are stopped by a group

???: You guys alright?
    Matt: Yeah we fine just trying to find a working vehicle
    ???: Well if you want one why don't you come back to are camp we have loads of cars you can even pick your own one. You'll be apart of are group and we'll keep you safe
    Emma: How do we know you're not lying, you might take us back and kill us
    ???: Listen darling if we were going to kill you we would of done it already. Shot you on sight
    Daniel turns to Emma
    Daniel: I think it would be a good idea Emma if we go back to their camp and become apart of their group they seem to have a lot of men
    ???: And we have many more. Oh sorry for interrupting
    Matt: Daniel is right Emma, if we go back with them we might not have to loot or be on the road again. It might be risky but I'm sick of that,so what do you say
    Emma: Maybe you're right
    Daniel: He is Emma he is
    Matt then talks to the man
    Matt: We want to be apart of your group if that's alright
    ???: Smart man, let's take you all back to are camp so you can meet the man
    They get in their van and take Matt, Emma and Daniel back to their camp
    END OF EPISODE 1

Leave me feedback if you like

Thread Information