It is Week 17 and the playoffs are right around the corner. The losing teams in the National Football League are sick and tired of being on the bottom. They are taking a stand, and are revolting against the teams that they just aren't good enough to beat. However they aren't good enough to beat them fair, so it's time for them to resort to much dirtier tactics. Will the other remaining teams in the league work together to take out the revolt, or will the New Dynasties be too much to handle?
1. The Sullinator and Broc Lobster are game mods. When PMing night powers or just general role and game questions, please CC both of us. This will allow us to be able to stay on the same page with each other and progress the game faster. I don't want to have to check with Broc to see if he got night powers sent to him that I didn't get, and vice versa.
2. There are three different alignments: Town, Mafia, and Independents. The town does not know who mafia is, and their goal is to hunt them down and lynch them before they're outnumbered. The mafia's goal is to kill as many town members as they can either by night kill or by manipulating the town into lynching their own. And the Independent will have their own winning conditions. Each day you will vote to lynch one player in the game. Votes must be made in bold like this "Official Vote: Broc Lobster" or they will not count. Once the majority vote is reached that player will be killed.
3. Days will last 24 hours. After the day is over you will have 12 hours to send in your night power. Night will end when all powers are sent in or the 12 hour time period is reached.
4. Each player will be assigned to either an NFL team or a person in the NFL. DO NOT reveal or even hint towards which team you are. Obviously when the gimmick is weak teams in the league revolt against good teams, hinting that you are the Super Bowl winning New England Patriots would immediately give away your alignment. Anyone who does this will be modkilled at our discretion.
5. DO NOT edit your posts. You will be modkilled if you do.
6. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread. Not on the forum, not on facebook, not by messenger pigeon. Once the game starts it stays in this thread until it is over. Once it is over then we can talk about it. If you die, do not talk to a player that is still alive in the game. I will set up and moderate a chat room for the mafia team, if you die you are no longer permitted to talk in the chatroom but you may still view it. I cannot stress this role enough. Usually after death it's a little laxed about how much you discuss the game, especially with other dead players, but this game it is imperative that you do not. The game is not over until it is over, so it is very important that you hold back on your thoughts until post game. If you have another teammate role and your teammate dies, you may no longer stay in contact. Once the game is over, then you can discuss. Any violations of these rules will result in modkill for parties involved and potential exclusion from future games.
7. Be active. We won't be too strict, but you can't be going a whole day or more without a post. We will modkill for inactivity at our own discretion. Most everybody has a unique and thought out role in the game, and we want to see them all used to their full potential. There will be a lot of different dynamics and variables, but it won't be fun if half of the players aren't being active.
8. Night posting is not allowed. Once the day ends you are no longer allowed to post unless your role specifically allows it. Mistakes happen and we won't be too strict, but if you post 30 minutes after the day ending post then that will be a modkill, if you post like 5 minutes after and it looks like it took you a long time to write up then it'll probably be ok.
9. Some roles will be chosen and some will be randomized in order to ensure game entertainment. The ones chosen will have no extrinsic factors, so I wouldn't suggest targeting a player simply because you think we thought it'd be fun to make them a certain role because you'll likely be way off.
10. The game ends when all Mafia players are eliminated, or when town is outnumbered by mafia.
2. Creeping Death
3. Dookie Sanders
14. Hardcore Iceman
We have 22 roles written up. Our ideal number is between 20-22 players, so we can take a couple away if need be but we would probably cap it at 22 or 23 max. The start date for this game is locked in at April 10th, 2017.
Start Date: April 10th, 2017