IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Fight Night 3/17/17 Promo Discussion Thread

Could I have an extension please? Hate to ask for one again but given that I'm going to be away from tomorrow until late Sunday evening I think I better ask for one.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Sure bro thats fine
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Just in case, but I hope to have it done by Saturday. I'm gonna request an extension.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm actually traveling and I'm gonna need an extention also please.

FWA Tag Team Champion x5
    FWA North American Champion
    FWA Women's Champion x2

Heel Champion

Status

Extension please

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

All granted.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

A friend in need is a pest

Status
      Country                    Canada

Gonna request an extension as I don't think I'll get it done on time

Edit: Never mind.
    Last edited by CocksyMitch; 03-19-2017 at 11:11 PM.

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Status

Be quicker next time Mitch son

Bit of a low turnout this week unfortunately.

That being said, still time to go for those with extensions.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status

Had an emergency and may not get to promo tonight. If Kai doesn't have something rolling, maybe we can work something out. Sucks cause I had a good plot. I'll just use it for NA title match. Sorry.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I apologise for not getting anything in. I didn't end up getting back home until late last night as opposed to Sunday night as I had hoped. By the time I had got back I couldn't have possibly stayed up any longer as I was absolutely shattered so had to go to bed. I've only just woken up after an 11 hour sleep!

Really sorry to my tag team partner for this week and both opponents.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Danny Toner - this was pretty grimy lololol but in a short span it really did the job of selling me on wanting to see Toners return. theres a little taste of everything in this; Toner wit, a recap of the circumstance of him leaving, a pretty clearly stated motivation for his return. overall it really panned out into a very nice, concise package.

XYZ - first off, a 3 dollar tip on a 7 dollar charge is already insane so your clear HIT JOB against the service industry is duly noted~ anyhoo, it feels like a setup for something bigger for XYZ, and even when there maintenance promos are put out by you theres still a level of creativity and uniqueness sprinkled in that i appreciate.

Jason Randall - i liked this one, just like i liked the one you did for the Ultimate-X. the first scene dragged a little but it really picked up in the second half and you went after Blackbird and the X-title scene hard. i guess one thing id point out to note is to diversify the takedowns, because it was noticable to me that 'washed up bum' was used twice, so that second use could be replaced with other words which open a new line of attack on what Randall sees as an undeserving champ. overall though, good stuff~

Blackbird - this one spanned the gamut of most of the things i like/dont like about Blackbird promos so i guess it panned out par for the course lol. putting aside the non-existence of kayfabe, the best parts of this one was definitely when you were running down the other participants.

Olympians - ill take mediterranean politics for 500 alex (+500 for tsipras reference lolol). but ive actually come around to really like your format, and how the intrigue bookends the more standard parts. if i was nitpicking id say the focus on the matchup wasnt strong enough, but i also got to say that im very invested right now in the twists of this story and how theyre goign to fix the Zeus problem. so perhaps a little fine tuning on the match/story balance, but i wouldnt personally advocate any big changes because im really digging it.

Penny - i liked this one too. the writing for Penny promos arent as tight as Randalls but these two promos intersect nicely, and the scene setting (of the two promos taken as a whole) is very much improved from a few months ago. i wasnt high on Penny initially because it was too AJ Lee-like for my particular tastes but the character is more into its own atm and i like where i think this is going~

Starr - first off, lemme address your promo at Ultimate-X and while i appreciate that it came from a genuine place and was well written, theres also a nuance to taking a character which has always been a heel and then suddenly turning it too fast towards a sympathetic outlook. the first half of this promo was a much better heelish use of emotion. depth issues are always there for newer characters, but i just wanna say that usually it only takes a sentence or two more to make a big difference, like say when Starr says "ive faced men like you before", just a sentence or two more of explaining men like who or how he beat those bigger dudes makes a world of difference in giving a newer character more dimensions. solid promo and worthy of the W, especially since that lazy POS that handles jhunha didnt show again

Alana Allure - the promo parts of this one was ok but honesty i wasnt sure how that first long movie scene fits into selling the match or even selling Alanas current character disposition. it was really distracting to me and detracted from what shouldve been the meat of the promo. maybe theres a plot point to Alana that ive missed in weeks previous but to me this one seemed backwards, where the auxillary parts were too long and there wasnt enough payoff in relation to where the character is in FWA-terms.

Eyesnsane - in both promos the spacing problem is really distracting, but i generally enjoyed this one better since the first segment backstory is something Eyes has mentioned in the past. like ive alluded to before though, when devoting a lot of time to backstory over the meat of the match promo puts an onus on you to produce really compelling work in terms of the story. in both this promo and the other one, the spacing and such really add too many distractions for me to get behind the story.

TJG - there was a lot to like about this one, particularly the complexity which you present TJG which i think (and have always thought) is a huge plus in terms of the character breaking out. with that being said, im not sure that putting TJG in the position where he has to speak to someone whos producing long-form journalism was the best choice, because it made the pivot towards having to promo for the FN match a little unnatural. i really feel like the interview setting shouldve been saved for a PPV promo, because seeing as TJGs background story is what is is, that format in the right setting has tremendous potential. having to change the subject to the FN thing kind of brought the flow to a screeching halt, which isnt a killer since sometimes that happens irl too but to me i thought it was a missed oppurtunity in some ways, like what couldve been a powerful PPV scene for TJG was given away too cheaply.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Yeah I have a lot going on personally for Alana she is wrapping up work on a filming project. It could have been done better on my part. I try not to let myself have to rush but I did both of these as I had a few promos due at once my own issue. She's just coming back so I see it as re establishing her.

Glad you enjoyed Eyes promo

i don't know why but lately everything I post here the spacing gets crazy. I only have this issue here and it is annoying

FWA Tag Team Champion x5
    FWA North American Champion
    FWA Women's Champion x2

Status

Right click and select "paste as plain text" and it should sort the spacing
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~