Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PROGRESS Wrestling General Discussion Thread

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: PROGRESS Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Quick fire SSS16 thoughts:

- Travis Banks was the right choice of winner, it helps solidify him as a singles guy now there's no TK Cooper.

- Tyler Bate is one of the very best wrestlers in the world right now. Wasn't the best match with Eaver on Night 1, but the rest of his tournament was pretty great.

- Jeff Cobb really had a great weekend, and his match with Matt Riddle on Night 2 was probably my favourite of the tournament.

- Mandrews/Flamita was alright, but Mandrews works best as an underdog facing a heel. After spending weeks watching BOSJ, this didn't have much wow factor to it.

- Trent Seven Vs Matt Riddle is the best one move match in the history of wrestling. The pre-match promo from Trent was amazing and the irony of him talking about being a co-worker of Brock Lesnar only to fall to a Goldberg-like shock loss was great. On a first night of a tournament, I thought that was really clever booking of Jim and the guys to put Riddle over strong and separate the match from the rest of the pack.

- Obv HoHo loves it because Toni Storm won the title, but I really couldn't care less about the women in Progress.
    Yeah I did, she earned that title victory. I don't know how long she will keep it with her possibly being in the Women's tourney, but she is always is a good watch in her matches. Seven was on the butt end of jokes all weekend after the 6 second finish, and boy did he play it up. I think night two or three he said he was going through depression. Let's not forget in night 2 he thought okay I'm going to try to overcome what happened to me last night, but he gets KO'ed almost again in that tag team match with Eaver and Starr in the opening moments

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Status

So despite having a few technical glitches on the streams, been watching through these in sequence. Up to Progress 18, and that includes the ENDVR shows. Very much enjoying. the audio is sometimes a bit sketchy but its great stuff as a whole. The crowds are awesome and I'm digging the characters and wrestling. The Jimmy Havoc and Regression story arc is money.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Tyler Bate: King of Touraments.

Finished the tournament. Really good trio of shows. Absolutely loved how night one ended. Heck of a promo by Seven and a great booking decision.

The final was probably my favorite match of the tournament, but Cobb's matches and ZSJ/Starr was great too.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

[Blank Space]

Status

Complicated Simplicity is a pretty great show all round, would recommend.

Shit Into The Fire

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Complicated Simplicity is a pretty great show all round, would recommend.
    I've actually still not seen this show, but the main event does sound up my alley.

[Blank Space]

Status

I've actually still not seen this show, but the main event does sound up my alley.
    Skip the first two matches, everything else is either good/great or serves it's purpose enough to be entertaining.

The cleaner's apprentice

Status
      Country                    England

Oh you will enjoy it.

The Elite

Status

Okay still grinding my way thru. Working on the Download Festival shows. A show or two before tbose, The Faceless became The Origin. I knew cuz I was looking at company info somewhere. But I don't recall seeing any real on screen reveal. Did I nap thru that?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

[Blank Space]

Status

Pretty sure they did, but I couldn't tell you when. Definitely remember reading about it at the time though.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Pretty sure they did, but I couldn't tell you when. Definitely remember reading about it at the time though.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    First time I noticed on-screen was on Day 2 of the SS16 2015 tournament. They mentioned that everyone who lost on Day 1 would have a match, except El Ligero as he would be in a tag match defending the tag shield as the Faceless were now the Origin. Thought that was an awfully lowkey way to reveal it if that's all they did lol. I watched thru quite a few shows over the weekend here so maybe I just missed the actual moment where it was revealed on screen.

Love some of the extras. The Jimmy Havoc question session was fantastic. He has that character down. And the podcast they did around Download 2015 was pretty outstanding as well. Already liked Eddie Denis but outright one of my favorites now. And Dave Mastiff was amusing too in a much more understated manner.

Glad I read this thread and took the jump. Rather in love with this company, and reading that it gets even better.... oh my....

Thread Information