Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: PROGRESS Wrestling General Discussion Thread

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: PROGRESS Wrestling General Discussion Thread

And an injury in America no less where his treatment is going to financially really hit hard. Really feel for the guy, but if your body is breaking down this much early in your career, that can’t just be bad luck.

Gresham is quality though, hopefully he gets some bookings when they go back to England.

Status

I would hope that either Progress or the individual wrestlers would have obtained medical insurance. Its not that costly to get here in Canada for a trip to the States. I assume it would be pricier for a performer, but should still be something they would have.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Another day, another video of Glen Joseph having to explain what's going on in Progress' title picture.

CCK are defending the tag titles tonight against Flamita and Bandido where CCK are made up of Chris Brooks and.....AR Fox.....because Gresham got injured (can't tell if kayfabe or legit because they air a GYV attack on Gresham) and Glen is crediting this as still CCK because Gresham and Fox used to train together At this rate I'll end up as Progress tag team champion before they get to Wembley.

Fuck it, they might as well just get a cast of rotating geeks to wrestle under the Kid Lykos mask.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Another day, another video of Glen Joseph having to explain what's going on in Progress' title picture.

CCK are defending the tag titles tonight against Flamita and Bandido where CCK are made up of Chris Brooks and.....AR Fox.....because Gresham got injured (can't tell if kayfabe or legit because they air a GYV attack on Gresham) and Glen is crediting this as still CCK because Gresham and Fox used to train together At this rate I'll end up as Progress tag team champion before they get to Wembley.
    Ed Lykos. I like it.

But then you get injured.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Saw that Timothy Thatcher will be Brookes’ partner for the rest of the Thunderbastard series.

CCKampf.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

[Your Name]

Status

Tag titles are no longer on the line in that series either as Flamita and Bandito Jr. won the belts in the US. They won't be in the series but they will be in the Thunderbastard match at Wembley, entering first.

This whole series has been such a clusterfuck

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Will Ospreay Vs Jimmy Havoc is going down this bank holiday Monday with Paul Robinson as special guest ref. It’s not Wembley but fair play to Ospreay finding time in his schedule to deliver the match asap.

[Your Name]

Status

Big show too. Havoc needs the win for the Wembley main event, and Haskins and Bate are facing off to get their third win too. Wembley main should be set when all is said and done.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I think it’ll be Haskins beating Bate I think to play off the Havoc/Haskins stuff leaving Bate with a match with Matt Riddle.

[Your Name]

Status

Not a bad shout. Makes sense plus Bate/Riddle would be an ensured great match on the card. Can't say WALTER/Havoc/Haskins does much for me though.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Not a bad shout. Makes sense plus Bate/Riddle would be an ensured great match on the card. Can't say WALTER/Havoc/Haskins does much for me though.

It does nothing for me.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Does nothing for me either but with what they had to choose from, I’m not sure anything would of done.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Watched chapter 75 last night even though I'm about 5 shows behind.

Thatcher's team with Chris Brooks was pretty fucking funny; bit of an odd couple thing where he would stop Brooks doing the wet willy spot because it isn't RINGKAMPF. Thatcher adding a little comedy into his matches showed another side of him.

BSS Vs Doug and Walter was decent and they seem to be telling the story that Seven has respect for Doug so it's face vs face. Ilja's attack on Dunne was pretty good, hate he can't have his true music either.

Haskins Vs Bate was excellent. I haven't enjoyed Haskins at all this year with his heel run, the team with Havoc and Flash, Vickie by his side etc, but this was top notch. Bate Vs Walter is going to be something special.

Ospreay Vs Havoc. Yeesh, I like Ospreay a lot, but his overacting, goofy facial expressions are terrible and sort of ruined the deathmatch for me. I can't fault these guys for putting their bodies on the line, and there were good callbacks to their previous matches, but eh this was just too long and full of too many flaws including a BS finish from Robinson to enjoy. And then to introduce the Ax into the match, which is the stupidest weapon to take seriously, lost me completely. Jimmy even offers himself to be beheaded after the match and it's like who do they expect to buy into this story? Fuck off with Will and Jimmy having a handshake after all this as well.

[Your Name]

Status

With Wembley coming up I'll do another big binge from SS16 onwards shortly before the big show. Heard good things about the CCK/LAX match in New York.

[Your Name]

Status

https://youtu.be/l-iAhlPte3o

PROGRESS have uploaded the entirety of their 2016 show "We're Gonna Need A Bigger Room...Again!" to Youtube for all the world to see, and I for one throughly recommend it.

It's a good start point if you wanna get into the company but not start all the way at Chapter 1, and is as a good a "Indy WM" as you can get, and I believe I also had it as one of my votes for Supercard of the Year too. ZSJ vs. Ciampa 2/3 falls is an absolute banger as well.

Thread Information