Thread: Throwaway's GFX Showcase

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    England

Throwaway's GFX Showcase

So, since GFX is kind of my thing, I figured I'd open up this thread to show you all my work, and maybe even offer up my skills for anyone who needs them if there's interest. Below is a collection of some hand-picked work, which I think is some of my best. Got some posters, signatures, match cards, and all that good stuff. Feedback is appreciated as well.

Also, if you would like me to make you something, feel free to ask. I was considering opening up requests for BTB match cards/posters (say for example if someone wanted PPV-specific match cards made, they could ask me and I'd see what I could do), so if you want anything made, feel free to ask and I can see what I'll do.

Signatures:

Spoiler:

Posters:

Spoiler:

Match Cards:

Spoiler:

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Throwaway's GFX Showcase

Some good work here Throwaway. I'm sure theirs plenty of members who don't have your skills that might want you to do their match cards and posters for their companies. Stay around man, I see greatness in you.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Some good work here Throwaway. I'm sure theirs plenty of members who don't have your skills that might want you to do their match cards and posters for their companies. Stay around man, I see greatness in you.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the comments. I should be sticking around, been liking it here so far so I see no reason to leave already.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Some really impressive stuff. Can't say much bad about it.

Though I do think you oversharpen a couple of things here and there but I do the exact same thing.

Might ask you to make a poster in future... though likely it would be involving wrestlers that don't have cutouts on PSD Dreams so not sure if that suits you.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 03-04-2017 at 05:04 PM.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    Some really impressive stuff. Can't say much bad about it.

Though I do think you oversharpen a couple of things here and there but I do the exact same thing.

Might ask you to make a poster in future... though likely it would be involving wrestlers that don't have cutouts on PSD Dreams so not sure if that suits you.
    Thank you, and completely agree with you on the oversharpening - it's actually become a running joke between myself and others about how much I oversharpen some of my work. When it gets to that level, I think it's time I tone down the sharpening a bit

In terms of cutouts, I can work without ones from PSD-Dreams. It usually takes a little longer if I have to cut them out myself, but I don't say no if there's none to be found on that site. The Jon Sullivan sig, for example, has a cutout that I did myself. If you ever want a poster or anything made, whether it has cutouts on PSD-Dreams or not, feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do.

Status
      Country                    United States

Only criticism is the Anderson sig where his name is cut off. Everything else looks really solid. With the exception of the ELITE branding, the Alpha/Benjamin poster is really awesome.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Curtain Jerker

Status

These a sick for throwaways love to see what your not throwaway stuff looks like.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Very well done my friend. You surely have a lot of talent.

#WC4Horsemen

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thank you all for the comments, and thank you BlackTiger for the constructive criticism as well. Much appreciated!

Also want to take this opportunity to open myself up for any requests people from the BTB section may have. I'm open to making match cards, posters, and also small roster pics and perhaps even logos for those who may want them. Bearing in mind I have a pretty busy schedule coming up, any requests made may take a few days (or more depending on the amount of work, e.g. if you want 30+ roster pics made) but I'm willing to help people out. Feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. For examples of my work, check above for posters and match cards, or below for a newer match card example and some roster pic examples (which may or may not be from a potential BTB of my own).

Roster Pics (would be resized, I've just made them a bit bigger so you can see details and the like):
    Spoiler:

New Match Card Example (complete with custom logo):

Spoiler:

Positively Living

Status
      Country                    United States

Dude, I absolutely love and am amazed by your work. One of my favorite thing is that you are very good at choosing the right font type, and colors to complement the feel of the graphic that you are going for.

Thread Information