View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ed

9 50.00%
  • Jimmy King

0 0%
  • The Golden One

1 5.56%
  • Zero

0 0%
  • Darling Nicky

0 0%
  • Fuji Vice

0 0%
  • Cyrus Truth

0 0%
  • Silk

1 5.56%
  • Hollywood Dook

7 38.89%
  • Postman Dave

0 0%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 18

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 18

In the aftermath of Creeping Death's Taint kicking Trials, the remaining combatants divide amongst themselves into various states of infighting... With one sole exception.

Tig, crouching in the corner, seems to be fiddling around with something in his pockets, before unveiling a pair of handcuffs! He quickly cuffs one of his hands to the top rope! Oh, what a devious plan! As devious as Creeping Death's Taint Trials, but perhaps, a more sucessful one?

Tig: HA, I'D LIKE TO SEE ANY OF YOU DINKS THROW ME OVER THE ROPES NOW.

The closest combatant, who happens to be Hollywood Dook, takes a look at Tig's handcuffed state, and promptly kicks him in the shin.

Tig: NO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRY AND THROW ME OVER THE ROPES AND FAIL, NOT KICK AT ME. THAT'S NOT THE PLAN, STOP IT.

Hollywood Dook kicks Tig in the shin again, before ducking out of the away as a brawling Cyrus Truth and Postman Dave come barrelling towards Tig. Tig, handcuffed to the ropes, can only let out shrieks of distress as he's caught in the scuffle, and quite honestly beaten to shit in the crossfire between Cyrus Truth & Postman Dave. I don't think Cyrus nor Dave even notice Tig's screeching carcass stuck between them, they're so focused on throwing as many punches as humanly possible that as long as they hit something, that's a win.

Tig: EEEURGHGHHHHHHAAARGHEEEEEEE

Nash: What... What is that sound? It sounds like a cat's claws on chalkboard being dragged into a jet turbine.

SJ Wolf
    : I believe those noises are coming from that Tig-shaped being in the corner, being inadvertedly wailed on by Cyrus Truth and Postman Dave.

Indeed. Eventually, Cyrus Truth & Postman Dave take their battle towards another corner of the ring, leaving a battered Tig in their wake, woozy and probably suffering severe internal bleeding.

Tig: Ha, joke's on them, I'm still not eliminated, buncha dinks.

At this point, Silk wanders over, and gently pokes Tig.

Tig: Poke me all you want, you ain't gonna be able to throw me over the ropes, nerd.

Silk: That's a shame.

Rather than even trying to go for the elimination, Silk ruffles through Tig's pockets and steals his wallet, before casually wandering away.

Tig: I didn't think this through.

The handcuffs suddenly snap, being made of cheap plastic, and Tig just flops onto the mat, spirit willing, but body weak, broken, and regretting this idea. Zero wanders over, notices Tig's body, and gently deposits it over the ropes, to the outside.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're down to ten.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 18

Looks like someone is getting eliminatED

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Nine-ish hours left, lads. Still time to swing the vote around, or throw another ticket at the current voting train. Your call.

FUCK FACE

Status
      Country                    England

Gonna be a tight one.

Thread Information