View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ed

    1 5.00%
  • Jimmy King

    0 0%
  • Tig

    2 10.00%
  • The Golden One

    0 0%
  • Zero

    0 0%
  • Flock U

    1 5.00%
  • Darling Nicky

    1 5.00%
  • Creeping Death

    3 15.00%
  • Fuji Vice

    0 0%
  • Cyrus Truth

    1 5.00%
  • Silk

    0 0%
  • Hollywood Dook

    0 0%
  • Postman Dave

    0 0%
  • HoHo

    11 55.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

  1. #21
    Die By My Hand
    Creeping Death's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where the rainbow ends
    Posts
    13,481
    Rep Power
    174551
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Damn, bro. I feel bad.
    I'm not. Fuck him. #heel

    Spoiler:


  2. #22

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    15,624
    Rep Power
    424495
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Hoho working you all





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  3. #23

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    31644
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Damn, I should have cut a sweet exit promo.

    POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue



  4. #24
    FUCK FACE

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    29,766
    Rep Power
    607936
      Country                    England

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    - Fires shots on people voting him in the rumble at the first opportunity
    - Wants Silk to go on and win the rumble
    - Silk voted for HoHo


  5. #25
    WC Hall Of Famer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    19,801
    Rep Power
    91252

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    - Fires shots on people voting him in the rumble at the first opportunity
    - Wants Silk to go on and win the rumble
    - Silk voted for HoHo

    VINTAGE.

  6. #26
    Friendship King

    Smooth Jazz Wolf's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Pillow Fort
    Posts
    5,309
    Rep Power
    181389
      Country                    Australia

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    After some hours debating this, I've come to a decision about the Flock U situation. I don't like it, but something needs to be done.

    When Day 16 is posted, along with the elimination of the day, Flock U will, too, be written out. I don't think anyone in good conscience will willingly vote him out, even if I made every vote after today private, and I can't blame them. However, in the interest of fairness to everyone else still in this, as well as this situation falling under 'inactivity rules' and the reasons outlined earlier in this thread, this may be the only course of action there is.

    I wish this situation wasn't happening, I really do. I've been quietly going back and forth on this for most of the night, but a decision had to be made. The show must go on.

  7. #27
    [Blank Space]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,825
    Rep Power
    219919
      Country                    UK

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post

    I wish this situation wasn't happening, I really do. I've been quietly going back and forth on this for most of the night, but a decision had to be made. The show must go on.
    I don't envy you, in 5 years running this I never had a call of this kind to make.



  8. #28
    VINTAGE POSTER!
    TCON's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15,497
    Rep Power
    26739
      Country                    Canada

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    After some hours debating this, I've come to a decision about the Flock U situation. I don't like it, but something needs to be done.

    When Day 16 is posted, along with the elimination of the day, Flock U will, too, be written out. I don't think anyone in good conscience will willingly vote him out, even if I made every vote after today private, and I can't blame them. However, in the interest of fairness to everyone else still in this, as well as this situation falling under 'inactivity rules' and the reasons outlined earlier in this thread, this may be the only course of action there is.

    I wish this situation wasn't happening, I really do. I've been quietly going back and forth on this for most of the night, but a decision had to be made. The show must go on.
    You Have Been Put in a Tough Spot

    In no way am I trying to tell you what to do, or that I should have any say in this what so ever, but perhaps a Nice Tribute would be Fitting way to handle this sombre situation.

  9. #29
    THE 559

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,943
    Rep Power
    78941
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    Don't beat yourself up Punker, tough call but I think we all agree it's the right one.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!


  10. #30

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    31644
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC Royal Rumble 8: Day 15

    No one is upset with you Wolf. You made the right call.

    POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •