Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: February 15th, 2017

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: February 15th, 2017

WWE NXT preview, Feb. 15, 2017: Tyler Bate makes first defense of U.K. Championship against Trent Seven
    History will be made on toinight's episode of NXT, as the WWE United Kingdom Championship will be defended for the first time ever. Reigning champion Tyler Bate will put his title on the line against his longtime friend, tag team partner and trainer, Trent Seven. Don't miss this epic battle, tonight at 8/7 C, exclusively on WWE Network!

Tonight’s edition of NXT will feature a history-making matchup, as the WWE United Kingdom Championship will be defended for the first time ever when Tyler Bate puts his title on the line against Trent Seven.

Bate, a 19-year-old wonder from Dudley, England, skyrocketed into superstardom by winning four incredible matches over two days this past January to become the first-ever WWE United Kingdom Champion. He also impressed on the Feb. 1 edition of NXT from San Antonio, where he defeated the hard-hitting Oney Lorcan.

However, the champion’s first defense will be an emotional one, as he is very familiar with Seven. Bate and the man from Moustache Mountain are longtime friends and tag team partners. They’re also the reigning PROGRESS Wrestling Tag Team Champions. Not to mention, Seven had a hand in training the 19-year-old. Surely, Seven will be looking to put all of that aside and build on his performance in the United Kingdom Championship Tournament – where he made it to the Quarterfinals – by capturing the title.

Will Tyler Bate continue to wow the WWE Universe, or will Trent Seven return to Moustache Mountain with the WWE United Kingdom Championship? Find out during NXT, tonight at 8/7 C, exclusively on WWE Network!

And before the WWE United Kingdom Championship is defended for the very first time, see how Bate outlasted 15 of the U.K.'s brighest stars to win the title. The WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament will air in its entirety on WWE Network before NXT today, starting at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.

Liv Morgan & mystery partner vs. Billie Kay & Peyton Royce
    For months, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce have been tormenting Liv Morgan. The feisty New Jersey native finally got one up on the 2016 NXT Breakout Stars of the Year last week on WWE Network in a singles match against Kay, using Royce’s meddling to her advantage, creating a distraction that allowed her to roll up Kay and win the battle.

Later that night, the self-proclaimed “iconic” duo went NXT General Manager William Regal, demanding a rematch with Morgan. Regal gave them what they were looking for, putting them into a tag match with Morgan and a partner of her choosing. Kay & Royce laughed at the prospect of the match, declaring that their opponent “doesn’t have any friends.”

Will Morgan force Kay & Royce to eat their words, or will the Breakout Stars of the Year continue to assert their dominance in the NXT women’s division? Find out tonight at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network!

Sorry about the delay in getting this up, lads.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: February 15th, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post

Sorry about the delay in getting this up, lads.
    FIRE HIS ASS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Sweet Meat

Status

Ohno, good brothers. Ohno

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

you guys think Rosa Mendes might show up as the tag partner of Liv?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    you guys think Rosa Mendes might show up as the tag partner of Liv?
    It would be so awesome if she did seeing as she was such a big part of the revolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Felt a little slim this week but the push for a triple threat tag title match and the main event were great.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status
      Country                    Djibouti

Main event really made the show, but I'm also digging on the build to the tag team stuff and the women's story was pretty good this week too. Don't see any way that Ember doesn't win that triple threat, especially since Liv and the Duo are feuding, but that could still be a pretty solid match.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Why are they redoing the same Liv Morgan vs. Royce/Kay feud that we've seen already? Like pretty much beat for beat. They even said she has no friends, again, after she proved a couple of months ago that she has several by teaming up with Ember AND Aliyah against them, beating them in the process.

Also, did Percy Watson confirm my theory about the Aussies relationship when Moon came out and they looked terrified? He said, "I think they just got scared straight"... like seriously guys, I'm pretty sure those girls be gay.

Sweet Meat

Status

Raiz being a creep again

Good episode this week. The no friends thing was silly, but the feud isn't going to be the same, evident by the 3 way

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Status

Just got around to watching this. Not a whole lot of action, but still some good stuff.

The AOP squash was boring. But the build after was done great. DIY had the fans cheering them, then got jumped like a bunch of chumps. The three way payoff match should be awesome.

Good to see Tye still standing up to EY and getting a solid pop. It's Roddy Versus the world, especially if you're a bully!

Womens tag was blah.

I'm ready for Ohno to re debut already. I love how well they hid his belly in the video package

Nigel taking over for Corey as the dick on NXT. I couldn't tell if it was planned or not, but the brief exchanges between him and Percy was funny stuff.

The lack of titantron vids and forgettable entrance music for Trent and Tyler was lame. Regardless, it was a solid contest. I was glad Tyler hit a cross body to the outside instead of a suicide dive like everyone else. Trent teasing the crowd to move for an outside super plex then taking an exploder was nice. Tyler deadlifting Trent, then also lifting him for the airplane spin was so solid.
    Last edited by BlackTiger; 02-19-2017 at 01:51 PM.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Dook View Post
    The no friends thing was silly, but the feud isn't going to be the same, evident by the 3 way
    Oh yeah, I get that... it was just the set up for it all that bugged me really. It was almost exactly the same. When they aired the "She's got no friends" spot the other week, I had to double take and make sure they weren't replaying the segement from the previous fued as a recap or something.

Sweet Meat

Status

Man, I don't like you Benwah. Calling Bate's music forgettable is an injustice beyond any other

Spoiler:

Status

But that Pete Dunne theme though

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Hi guys, I’m late with watching NXT again, boy howdy ain’t I a rascal.

- Ohhey, third Uso sighting. Or forth. However many Uso siblings there are. Probably dozens. Enough that one getting murk’d won’t be missed too much. RIP. Those dual Death Valley Drivers into the corners look awesomely terrifying, and maybe slightly safer than powerbombing a dude onto another powerbombed dude. Maybe.

- Liv Morgan bringing in Ember Moon as a "surprise" tag partner. Throw in Dario Berenato and Aliyah and we’ve time traveled to two months ago. I’m not really complaining, though, because that's really where the similarities stop, plus MEAN GIRLS VICTORY BOOYAH. Bit odd for Ember Moon to play the face-in-peril to Liv Morgan, but I can buy it as an attempt to subtly bring Liv up to her level, kinda. I’m more curious about the women’s number one contendorship triple threat announcement: Why put Liv in that and not Billie Kay? Peyton & Billie just won, Liv & Ember just lost. You can argue Ember being in contention due to not being pinned for, like, ever, but Billie Kay literally just pinned Liv Morgan less than ten minutes before this announcement, why’s she getting the shaft? JUSTICE FOR THE ICONIC DUO. I'm only slightly kidding.

- Ohhey, Kassius Ohno’s returning. Wonder how they’ll address his body change, if anything. Maybe they’ll go back through the old NXT tapes and wave CGS magic so it looks like he’s always been a bit on the heavyset side.

- I don’t have it in me to dislike anyone connected to a term such as ‘Mustache Mountain.’

Is it like a law in British professional wrestling that everyone must work in plain dark trunks, no logos or anything, no knee or elbow pads? Big Damo/Killian Dain, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, censor out their faces and they look like the default Create-A-Wrestler in any WWE video game. Well, maybe not Damo/Dain, because I’m pretty sure you need several hours in the creation engine to get that amount of body hair, but still. They can’t coast on their delightful facial hair alone, can they? The answer is yes, yes they can, because I’m petty like that.

Anyway. The match itself was pretty neato. I’m a sucker for mustache shenanigans so I probably would’ve given it a great rating by that alone, but ignoring that, it was a pretty bombastic affair. Tyler Bate & Trent Seven seem pretty good. I like them.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Dook View Post
    Man, I don't like you Benwah. Calling Bate's music forgettable is an injustice beyond any other
    The best part about the UK Tournament was hearing that sweet theme song over and over again while Tyler celebrated his title win.

Sounds like an 80's Peter Gabriel song. Much approved.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information