Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye my Friends

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: Goodbye my Friends

Fuck, such shitty news to wake up to.

Condolences to your wife and daughters. I'm glad you passed peacefully but I'm gutted you never got to meet your third child.

Rest in power buddy.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

What is the link to his blog? I've heard it is great and would love a read, although it is probably upsetting to read it now.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Man...RIP Flock. Never had many interactions with him personally but I did read over his last few threads when he was detailing his illness and such. Even when you know death is coming nothing can really prepare you for the moment it actually happens/you hear it's happened.

Condolences to the family.

"Because i truly believe....any man with two hands has a fighting chance" - James Ellsworth, 2016

Status

Boy this is rough to wrap my head around. I'm pretty bad with like, feelings and shit, so I've kinda steered clear of commenting on Flock and his situation even though I read his thread with like this detached curiosity.

But anyway, now I feel bad because even though we didn't talk much at any point, I wish I'd offered my support or thoughts while he was still here. All my best wishes to his family, and I'm thankful Flock was able to spend some time with them and also share his time with all of us. Heck of a dude. Wish I'd had the chance to get to know him a bit better.

Anyway, RIP Flock, thanks for being an amazing forum member and an generally amazing dude. I'm confident everyone who's life you touched was made better for it.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

This is horrible news to hear. I can't say I ever really interacted with Flock on my time in this forum. But I did follow his thread and always admired the way he handled things not too mention the bravery he showed. Condolences to his friends and family. RIP.

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Such sad news. You touched so many members on the forum with your blog and have inspired many I'm sure. Taken too soon and I always enjoyed the interaction we did have. Such sad news but it was an honour to have you as part of WC. RIP

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status
      Country                    United States

Farewell, my friend.

We talked periodically over the years, and I always enjoyed talking with you. I found your bravery and resolve remarkable and inspiring, and shared a lot of interests with you.

My heart goes out to your family, friends, and the like. I can't quite fathom how it must be for them, such a bittersweet sorrow of knowing you are no longer suffering yet knowing you are now no longer there with them in person.

Perhaps someone could make a memorial banner for signatures?
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Perhaps someone could make a memorial banner for signatures?
    I support this idea. I dabble in graphics, but I know there are users on here that have skills surpassing mine.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Hello everyone again. I just got done reading the last email I received from Cereal Killer and reading your comments on this thread and I realized I should have explained more as to what happened to Nick.

According to his doctor the tumors caused him to have a massive hemorage while he was asleep. So he did go peacefully he had been complaining of a bad migraine a few hours before he went to sleep that night according to Andrea. For those who were wondering he did get to meet Jennifer she was born on Saturday Morning I was there as well when she was born staying with Danielle and Melanie along with their grandparents. Nick was so happy to meet her he told me and Andrea that he was so happy he was able to last long enough to see her brought into this world. He spent the last few days almost exclusively with the girls playing games with them and cuddling up with them all watching cartoons.

We will not be taking or needing any donations as some of you have asked about that Nick already had everything arranged and paid for and made sure Andrea and the girls are well taken care of financially. We currently don't have any plans for a public memorial right now. I will pas along all of your kind words to Andrea when the time is right. He will be creamated at the end of the week. Then I have the task of making the 4 glass pendant necklaces for her and the girls with his ashes in them.

Mr. Ed informed me that nothing will be done with his account here so if you people would like I could continue to provide updates here for you all in the future as to how everyone is handling the situation.

Once again thank you all for the kind words about Nick I know he would appreciate them. Once again if you have any questions or anything you can reach me at my email address.

THE 559

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Absolutely devastating. I closed my eyes and it took me a minute to click into the thread. A legend and a true fighter right til the very end. It's rare to get these feelings on a wrestling site but here we are. RIP, champion. You've done your girls proud.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

I'm glad he was able to see the birth of his daughter.

The EST of WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I'm glad he was able to see the birth of his daughter.
    Was just gonna say this, despite everything i'm glad he was at least able to see his daughter before he passed and was able to spend some time with her and his other kids.

"Because i truly believe....any man with two hands has a fighting chance" - James Ellsworth, 2016

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

I Have both great respect and admiration for the way that you handled the cards that were dealt to you over the last several months of your life

RIP
    Last edited by TCON; 02-15-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Booty Nights

Status

I take some solace in knowing that he willed himself to be able to be there for the birth of his 3rd daughter the light in her eyes made for some very happy final days for him I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOSS MOD

Status

It's good that one of Nick's last memories is the birth of his daughter. Hell of a memory to go out on.

Thanks for the updates, Bryan. I'm sure we all appreciate it and hope you'll pass our condolences to Andrea and the little ones.

People's Champion

Status

Fuck. RIP to a real good dude

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

The Velveteen Dream

Status

So, I don't really ever come into General Discussion and I didn't even know he was ill. This has hit me like a ton of bricks.

I remember Flock arriving here and his almost constant positive attitude and openess. We didn't always agree on things but we were always civil when that happened and I'll always remember him as one the most polite posters here. Were this the real world I feel like I would've called him friend because the dude never had a bad word for anyone and that's the kinda person I like to keep around.

Nothing I can say really does him justice in my mind and this is just so very sad. I'm so glad he got to meet his daughter before he passed on.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Flock U View Post
    Hello everyone again. I just got done reading the last email I received from Cereal Killer and reading your comments on this thread and I realized I should have explained more as to what happened to Nick.

According to his doctor the tumors caused him to have a massive hemorage while he was asleep. So he did go peacefully he had been complaining of a bad migraine a few hours before he went to sleep that night according to Andrea. For those who were wondering he did get to meet Jennifer she was born on Saturday Morning I was there as well when she was born staying with Danielle and Melanie along with their grandparents. Nick was so happy to meet her he told me and Andrea that he was so happy he was able to last long enough to see her brought into this world. He spent the last few days almost exclusively with the girls playing games with them and cuddling up with them all watching cartoons.

We will not be taking or needing any donations as some of you have asked about that Nick already had everything arranged and paid for and made sure Andrea and the girls are well taken care of financially. We currently don't have any plans for a public memorial right now. I will pas along all of your kind words to Andrea when the time is right. He will be creamated at the end of the week. Then I have the task of making the 4 glass pendant necklaces for her and the girls with his ashes in them.

Mr. Ed informed me that nothing will be done with his account here so if you people would like I could continue to provide updates here for you all in the future as to how everyone is handling the situation.

Once again thank you all for the kind words about Nick I know he would appreciate them. Once again if you have any questions or anything you can reach me at my email address.
    A great deal of solace to know he was able to see her born and spend some time with her.

You're more than welcome here, as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sure the staff would have no issues.

And BlackTiger...Yeah, it's been many years (At least a decade) since I've dabbled in GFX...xD
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

WC Dong Chaser Champion

Status

When I saw the title of the thread, I knew something wasn't right. I thought somebody was leaving the forum. But come to find out, it was something bigger, and that was the passing of Flock . It's devastating that he had passed away, but I am so happy to see him celebrate the last days of his life with his friends and family, and importantly, seeing his third daughter born. That's the way to leave this world on the best possible note.RIP Flock. We'll miss you.
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

Status

I kept up with his small blog but I don't think I commented as I never really spoke too much with him on this site. I had a few interactions here and there but nothing substantial. Was always a nice dude though and I don't remember seeing him argue with anyone or the like. A really brave dude for going through all of this. Really sorry for the loss to his family and friends.

Respect.

RIP.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information