View Poll Results: THE PLATINUM PRIZE

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • An Original Name

    2 6.45%
  • The Reagmaster

    4 12.90%
  • RED

    2 6.45%
  • CREEPING DEATH

    13 41.94%
  • DOOM

    1 3.23%
  • Simmo

    2 6.45%
  • Whipping Post

    1 3.23%
  • TWG

    1 3.23%
  • GRIM

    1 3.23%
  • Broc Lobster

    3 9.68%
  • The Sullinator

    1 3.23%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53

Thread: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

  1. #21
    Sweet Meat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,168
    Rep Power
    379985

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Peep with a shitty post. Not everyone is financially well off, bruh. Bad form.

    *CD might be, I have no idea. Dude could be loaded. But still*

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  2. #22
    .

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,483
    Rep Power
    186817

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Dook View Post
    Peep with a shitty post. Not everyone is financially well off, bruh. Bad form.

    *CD might be, I have no idea. Dude could be loaded. But still*
    lmao

    I'm completely well aware there are poor people in the world. But if you have the time to post on a wrestling forum somewhat often, you clearly have phone service or internet, which isn't cheap to begin with and that's a pretty big monthly payment. You're telling me that a person can't afford something that equates to essentially a penny a day? Literally 1/100th or less of said service in the previous sentence. Eat me.

    At the same time, I think the forum could use a feature like a 1 day or 1-2 hour free pass to see what it's like before being moved back to regular to see if they want to actually go VIP. Just a thought.

  3. #23
    Sweet Meat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    54,168
    Rep Power
    379985

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    lmao

    I'm completely well aware there are poor people in the world. But if you have the time to post on a wrestling forum somewhat often, you clearly have phone service or internet, which isn't cheap to begin with and that's a pretty big monthly payment. You're telling me that a person can't afford something that equates to essentially a penny a day? Literally 1/100th or less of said service in the previous sentence. Eat me.

    At the same time, I think the forum could use a feature like a 1 day or 1-2 hour free pass to see what it's like before being moved back to regular to see if they want to actually go VIP. Just a thought.
    maybe he uses wifi at work or school. maybe he lives at home. you dont know shit, crybaby

    that was in tribute to cox

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  4. #24
    .

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,483
    Rep Power
    186817

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Don't we all live at home?

    Unless of course, you're homeless like me who's at the library eating flaming hot cheddar jalapeno cheetos and jerking off.

  5. #25
    FUCK FACE

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    29,848
    Rep Power
    619002
      Country                    England

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    I sort of see Peep's logic and would prefer to see the VIP memberships go to people who have never tried us out before because it might encourage them to spend even more time here, and who knows where that'll take them, every staff member here started off by buying VIP membership. Also they might turn into repeat customers when they expire as opposed to members who've tried it and lived without it for years now, which is fine. It's not gonna be for everyone, you get out what you put into forum, if you don't care for the sb or custom avatars or being a regular poster on the site it probably isn't worth the money, but it's the easiest way to support a site that is 100% ad free and if I didn't own the place I wouldn't want to go back to be a regular member.

    I'm gonna hold my vote to help someone out in the 3rd place race because it looks like CD and Reagmaster for #1 and #2 atm. End of the day, we're getting the money whoever wins so cool
    Last edited by Ed; 02-03-2017 at 08:15 PM.

  6. #26
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Power
    191286

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Peep turned into a parody of himself which is striking considering he was already a shitty poster



    ily


  7. #27
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,696
    Rep Power
    133124

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    You guys are really making this good gesture turn into a flaming pile of shit. Noct it off.



  8. #28
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Power
    191286

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
    You guys are really making this good gesture turn into a flaming pile of shit. Noct it off.
    Just paying tribute to you

    ily


  9. #29
    WRAITH BABES!!
    Professor Booty's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,116
    Rep Power
    172420

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Yeah this is getting to be a flame war cuz Peep had to shit on CD and call him every dirty name in the book.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    25,433
    Rep Power
    500204
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Peep is such a peeshow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

    WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters Episode II: Attack of the Sequel~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!








  11. #31
    Die By My Hand
    Creeping Death's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where the rainbow ends
    Posts
    13,506
    Rep Power
    177565
      Country                    United States

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Gonna no sell the sb harder than Noctis no sells the mafia hideout in honor of Peep when I win.

    Spoiler:


  12. #32
    WRAITH BABES!!
    Professor Booty's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,116
    Rep Power
    172420

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    He might have Internet Asp-burgers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #33
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,696
    Rep Power
    133124

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Gonna no sell the sb harder than Noctis no sells the mafia hideout in honor of Peep when I win.
    never heard of that place



  14. #34
    WRAITH BABES!!
    Professor Booty's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,116
    Rep Power
    172420

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    poor Whipping Post changes his name from Cereal Killer just before this and gets zero votes

  15. #35
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,683
    Rep Power
    293962
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Damn. I thought Whipling Post was iGoElectrico

  16. #36
    [Blank Space]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Amestris
    Posts
    6,842
    Rep Power
    222073
      Country                    UK

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Yeah I didn't know WP was CK either.



  17. #37
    Internet Favorite
    Cereal Killer's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shermer, IL
    Posts
    2,129
    Rep Power
    30150
      Country                    United States

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    The prizes are going to the right people...although I was hoping Broc Lobster would get a little love after being eliminated first in the RR.

  18. #38

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    15,679
    Rep Power
    426649
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Was always gonna be a popularity contest and nobody other than CD had any real chance of winning 1st

    Really cool gesture though.





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  19. #39
    WRAITH BABES!!
    Professor Booty's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,116
    Rep Power
    172420

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Well tbh the way people leave this place the 3 years prive should go to a tried and true long timer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #40
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,696
    Rep Power
    133124

    Re: The 2017 PLATINUM PRIZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    Well tbh the way people leave this place the 3 years prive should go to a tried and true long timer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fine split it up between Dook and i



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •