7. Stephen Curry - Warriors
    8. John Wall - Wizards
    9. Gordon Hayward - Jazz
    10. Giannis Antetokounmpo - Bucks

Next 5: Jimmy Butler, DeMar DeRozan, Marc Gasol, Paul George, Kemba Walker

-

NBA All Star Game:

West:
    Starters: Stephen Curry, James Harden, Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Anthony Davis
    Bench: Russell Westbrook, DeMarcus Cousins, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Marc Gasol, DeAndre Jordan, Gordon Hayward

East:
    Starters: Kyrie Irving, DeMar DeRozan, Jimmy Butler, LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Bench: Isaiah Thomas, John Wall, Kevin Love, Kyle Lowry, Paul George, Kemba Walker, Paul Millsap
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZero0615

Ghost In The Shell

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: February 2017 NBA/All Star Weekend Thread

Damn I didn't know it was that tight in the East after the 5th spot, happy to see my Sixers winning games they shouldn't be winning. If Embiid can stop these nagging minor injuries my team can be a worth wild team in the East, if not they'll be on the outside looking in this season. Still a little pissed Embiid not getting on the All-Star team, but these games he's missed lately it's probably better than he didn't make this year. Next year I think after his body gets healthier the Sixers hopefully turn it around even further.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Powerful Red S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

I'll have a longer post about the MVP race and the All Star game (and dunk contest and other weekend participants when they get announced) but for now here's what the NBA Rumor mill looks like:

- Phoenix & Sacramento are in talks for a DeMarcus Cousins trade, with the Suns offering TJ Warren, Alex Len, & their first round pick this year. Sources say they need to offer up more though, with speculation that their first round picks from Miami they got in the Goran Dragic trade could be in play.

- The Magic are actively shopping Serge Ibaka, with the Raptors and Rockets rumored to be interested, but with Ibaka a free agent the market isn't exactly booming.

- New York still wants Kevin Love and Cleveland wants Carmelo. New York is aggressively trying to get Love but the Cavs are resistant and only want Carmelo without giving up Love.

- The Cavs held recently held tryouts for a backup PG, hosting Lance Stephenson, Mario Chalmers, Jordan Farmar, & Kirk Hinrich. Reportedly most impressed with Hinrich and contract talks are already in place between the two sides with LeBron commenting "I just want to win." in between burying Charles Barkley.

- Jimmy Butler's mistrust of the front office started in 2013 when in an attempt to low ball Butler on his contract, Butler was told if he didn't sign the 4 year 44 million dollar extension the Bulls would play Tony Snell ahead of him according to Ryen Russillo of ESPN, and it's spilled over to Dwayne Wade & Hoiberg.
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

Ghost In The Shell

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'll have a longer post about the MVP race and the All Star game (and dunk contest and other weekend participants when they get announced) but for now here's what the NBA Rumor mill looks like:

- Phoenix & Sacramento are in talks for a DeMarcus Cousins trade, with the Suns offering TJ Warren, Alex Len, & their first round pick this year. Sources say they need to offer up more though, with speculation that their first round picks from Miami they got in the Goran Dragic trade could be in play.

- The Magic are actively shopping Serge Ibaka, with the Raptors and Rockets rumored to be interested, but with Ibaka a free agent the market isn't exactly booming.

- New York still wants Kevin Love and Cleveland wants Carmelo. New York is aggressively trying to get Love but the Cavs are resistant and only want Carmelo without giving up Love.

- The Cavs held recently held tryouts for a backup PG, hosting Lance Stephenson, Mario Chalmers, Jordan Farmar, & Kirk Hinrich. Reportedly most impressed with Hinrich and contract talks are already in place between the two sides with LeBron commenting "I just want to win." in between burying Charles Barkley.

- Jimmy Butler's mistrust of the front office started in 2013 when in an attempt to low ball Butler on his contract, Butler was told if he didn't sign the 4 year 44 million dollar extension the Bulls would play Tony Snell ahead of him according to Ryen Russillo of ESPN, and it's spilled over to Dwayne Wade & Hoiberg.
    Cavs want Melo Yellow and the Knicks want Love, but they can't find a middle spot to make a trade happen. Let's see you think the Knicks would try to sweeten the deal by putting up Porzingis/Melo for Love/Frye/Iman Shumpert? The Barkley/Lebron thing has been entertaining to watch, Lebron made it personal taking shots at Barkley on past incidents he's done after he came at James's neck pretty much say he doesn't want to compete, whining about wanting more players. I mean Lebron is looking down the road to keeping to get to the Finals, getting to the Playoffs isn't a winning season for this team. They want to get back to the East Conference Finals or better, and why not get in the GM's ear to get more talent to get better as a team. Barkley has been taking shots at Lebron for years, even to come at him for his reseeding hairline since coming into the league. You keep poking at a Bear, eventually they will attack you so Barkley should of known Lebron wouldn't stay quiet. I hate this notion with this I've been hearing on the Radio that this generation of players are soft, or too sensitive. I mean we had players bitching and complaining in Barkley's era, but they didn't have Social Media displaying everything you say and do.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
    Cavs want Melo Yellow and the Knicks want Love, but they can't find a middle spot to make a trade happen. Let's see you think the Knicks would try to sweeten the deal by putting up Porzingis/Melo for Love/Frye/Iman Shumpert?
    Why would New York ever do that trade, ever? Holy fucking shit. Trading away a 21-year old forward/center with Melo for an aged Kevin Love and a bucket of bolts? The Knicks give up probably the two best players on the team and get the fourth best Cav, 33 year old Channing fucking Frye, and Iman Shumpert? Why? I really don't understand how this deal makes any sense at all.

Ace that Runs this Place

Status

The Knicks never would put up Porzingis. He is nearly untouchable. I can't think of 10 in the NBA guys I'd take heads up for him.

If the Cavs really open up the pocket books to a historic — new historic — level, they could go Melo and Rose for Love and the younger guys like Liggins and Felder. lol. Have Rose as a backup PG. Maybe they hit the hard cap then.

I don't know what the Suns think they accomplish. Do they think Cousins really sticks around after he becomes a FA? This sounds like another all-in risk similar to trading Isaiah Thomas and a pick to open up Aldridge cap room, only for him not to go there.

The Bulls front office proves yet again it is a shit show, but luckily, these stories coming out will spell the end for them. They have cost us Draymond Green, Tom Thibodeau, Jimmy Butler's trust, half a decade waiting for Mirotic to evolve into a transcendent offensive player, watching this 2016-2017 roster try to figure out how to score beyond Butler and Wade's mid-range games and Taj's toughness, most likely keeping Taj a a career-long Bull, and the growth of young players like Bobby Portis and Denzel Valentine in favor of playing Mirotic and Rondo.
    TGoHo: WC's Greatest Tag Team

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GIROOOOUUD!!! View Post
    Why would New York ever do that trade, ever? Holy fucking shit. Trading away a 21-year old forward/center with Melo for an aged Kevin Love and a bucket of bolts? The Knicks give up probably the two best players on the team and get the fourth best Cav, 33 year old Channing fucking Frye, and Iman Shumpert? Why? I really don't understand how this deal makes any sense at all.
    Hey, hey, hey. Love isn't the fourth best Cav until they sign Chalmers.

I know nobody cares except me, but Miami has won 9 in a row now. This team can't tank for shit. THANKS DION.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler:

Ghost In The Shell

Status

Could you guys imagine if the Clippers/Celtics played each other in the Finals, that would be a true good story. Hall of Fame bound Paul Pierces last appearance in the Garden, thank you truth!

Real Women of Genius

Ace that Runs this Place

Status

That Cavs-Wiz game last night, tho.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion

stressed but chillin

Status

Miami's win streak is now to 12. FINALS HERE WE COME

Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC View Post
    Miami's win streak is now to 12. FINALS HERE WE COME

Why you have to kill Jabari tho

Tap Tap Tap

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Alexii Kavanagh | Restoring Order BTB
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

I've probably watched Charles Oakley get thrown out of the building and arrested a good 10 times now. That was awesome.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I've probably watched Charles Oakley get thrown out of the building and arrested a good 10 times now. That was awesome.
    I'm on close to 20 and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Currently enjoying a plate of Pulpo Gallego via Tapastalk.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Television Shows of 2010~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One
    But even I went too far when I said my character didn't have a penis

Intensity
    Integrity
    Intelligence

Status

Same. And after about the 20th time I actually recognized John McEnroe was right in the middle of all of it and he was actually one of the few being calm. Go figure.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

Ghost In The Shell

Status

Yeah Oakley getting kicked out was funny as hell to watch. If their is one player you don't fuck with it's that man. He was dwarfing those Security Guards and could of went Strowman on them if he wanted to. I know theirs been beef with Oakley and Ownership there, but damn dude was wasn't bothering anyone leave him alone and let him enjoy the game.

Real Women of Genius

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Why you have to kill Jabari tho

Tap Tap Tap
    I know, it sucks. Jabarai been ballin' this year too. This failed Miami tank is on a warpath tho. 12-OKARO

Spoiler:

Powerful Red S-Mod

Status
    Cin, I feel for you but that has to be some kind of karmic runaround for conning the Hornets into taking on Plumlee's insane contract.

The dunk contest & 3 point shootout contest were announced:

Dunk Contest: Aaron Gordon (Magic), DeAndre Jordan (Clippers), Glenn Robinson III (Pacers), Derrick Jones Jr. (Suns/D-League)

3-Point: Eric Gordon (Rockets), Kyrie Irving (Cavs), Kyle Lowry (Raptors), Wes Matthews (Mavs), CJ McCollum (Blazers), Klay Thompson (Warriors), Kemba Walker (Hornets), Nick Young (Lakers)

-

Some rumors/stuff going around:

Phil Jackson recently praised an article on Bleacher Report criticizing Carmelo for being an overrated and overpaid loser and then compared Carmelo to NBA bust Michael Graham. Carmelo & Phil are at war with Phil wanting Carmelo gone but Carmelo refusing his no-trade clause.

Heat are interested in Serge Ibaka but it's unknown if they have enough assets.

The Hawks have pulled Paul Millsap from the trade market.

Vlade Divac has gone on record to say the Kings aren't trading Boogie Cousins and reports indicate there's talk of offering Cousins a max contract. Other rumors include the Kings of wanting to bring in Russell Westbrook next year. (HA)

Pelicans and 76ers are in talks for Jrue Holiday for either Jahlil Okafor or Nerlens Noel, with the 76ers also wanting a 1st round pick and Alexis Ajinca.

The Bulls have enquired about Okafor as well.

The Nuggets have placed both Wilson Chandler & Emmanuel Mudiay on the trade market.

Stan Van Gundy's response to the idea that KCP & Andre Drummond were untouchable was "Nobody in the NBA is truly untouchable".
    Last edited by Zero; 02-10-2017 at 05:26 AM.
    Stone Pitbull 141

Piss off, Okada~

POWERFUL RANGERS

Silk
    Zero
    Shake
    BlackTiger
    HoHo
    Rogue

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Cousins to NO is happening.

Intensity
    Integrity
    Intelligence

Status

Solid talk this weekend.

In other news, Cousins just got traded to the Pelicans for Hield and a 2017 1st. RIP NBA frontcourts...

edit- Damn you to hell Mike...

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

Ace that Runs this Place

Status

Who is going to be the rim runner/protector and who is going to play away from the rim as the stretch big? They sort of seem to be similar-styled players with different body types. AD didn't want to play the 5 a lot due to the physical demands, but will Cousins go down there and be the rebounder/grinder/rim-protecting big man who forfeits his much of his role as the main offensive threat?

I don't know if I like the pairing. I'll have to watch it play out. It's definitely interesting.

Good haul for Sacramento considering Cousins never was going to stay. Getting Buddy and a 1st rounder is solid enough.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion

Thread Information