Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: February 1st, 2017

WHAT!?

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: February 1st, 2017

That's fair Cyrus. It just stuck out to me that there were these angle changes mid-spot that felt a little strange, coupled with the fact that Aliyah hasn't looked that fluid in the ring so far, it just made me wonder if someone performed a little editing magic. I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's improving because I genuinely like the girl from back when she was on Breaking Ground, she seems nice and so I want her to be good at this.

Pony Mod

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Australia

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: February 1st, 2017

Look at me, still late with NXT. Ain’t I cool.

- So with Ember Moon’s victory over Aliyah, Ember’s beaten every other regularly-appearing female wrestler on the NXT roster aside from two people: Asuka and Nikki Cross.

- I didn’t watch the WWE UK Tournament, so this is my first viewing of Tyler Bate. Thoughts:
    1. That’s a nice mustache.
    2. He has the Cody Rhodes problem of looking severaly underdressed without kneepads.
    3. That’s a DAMN fine mustache.

That aside, he seems to be a pretty good wrestler. Love the Tiger Driver as a finish, havn’t sene that in ages. Dude could have quite the future ahead of him.

- Wait, Corey Grave is leaving NXT to join the main roster permenantly? Aww. I’m bummed that I won’t be able to hear his voice on NXT, but delighted for his future prospects.

How fitting, though, that Corey’s last NXT appearance is berating the shit out of Elias Samson. Only way it could’ve been more fitting was if Eva Marie randomly appeared for Corey to fawn over. Pretty decent Jose/Samson main event to boot. Jose can make for a fine midcard babyface, and I can see Elias fitting in anywhere due to how good he is at getting heat. Helps that he’s not too bad of a wrestler too.

SURF DUDES WITH ATTITUDES
    Hangin' ten and highin' five

Spoiler:

Thread Information