Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: January 18th, 2017

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: January 18th, 2017

WWE NXT preview, Jan. 18, 2017 – Nakamura and Roode make TakeOver title showdown official
    This Wednesday at 8/7 C on WWE Network, NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Roode sign the contract for their TakeOver: San Antonio showdown. What will happen when The King of Strong Style and The Glorious One come face to face?

With NXT TakeOver: San Antonio rapidly approaching, NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and Bobby Roode will make their title showdown official this Wednesday on WWE Network, when they sign the contract for the match.

Roode won the right to challenge The King of Strong Style after emerging victorious from a Fatal 4-Way Match, defeating Tye Dillinger, Roderick Strong and Andrade “Cien” Almas. Since then, The Glorious One has played mind games with the NXT Champion, asking Tom Phillips to give the titleholder his ticket from last year’s TakeOver: Dallas, where not only Roode was spotted in the crowd months before stepping into an NXT ring, but also where Nakamura made his NXT debut.

Has Roode gotten inside the NXT Champion’s head, or will Nakamura remain unfazed as he heads into his next title defense? Find out when champion and challenger meet in the ring to sign their contract, this Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network!

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: January 18th, 2017

Pretty jam-packed and enjoyable episode of NXT this week; some decent matches, a short and to the point women's match to help build to TakeOver, new feuds created for several floating people who needed a little focus, and a very well put together segment to build towards the TakeOver main event. Very enjoyable.

I did find it a little weird that some random dude I recognise as squash fodder got mad at Jose for something I don't remember because of a friendship that was never previously referenced to my knowledge and was challenged to a match that seemingly suggested we'd see on this episode, but nothing came of it... did I miss something?

Sweet Meat

Status

raiz needs his hand held

Spoiler:

its a new story

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status
      Country                    United States

I like how the whole episode they teased Dillinger making his BIG statement. Only that never happened. He was beat up by Eric Young & his mates then immediately forgotten

I kind of feel bad for him.

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Thread Information