Thread: Hardys: Expedition of Gold?

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Hardys: Expedition of Gold?

http://pwinsider.com/article/107161/...-gold.html?p=1

https://www.facebook.com/20720726929...2285588121004/

In a precusor to the next chapter of their TNA storyline, Matt and Jeff Hardy streamed a live video on Facebook tonight announcing their "Expedition of Gold", which will see the pair go out of TNA and to different independent promotions seeking to win championships:

As previously noted on PWInsider.com, a number of promotions, including Maryland's MCW and North Carolina's CWF Mid-Atlantic have announced the Hardys were coming in for material that would be filmed for upcoming episodes of Impact.

Also interestingly is that this could be the storyline explanation for the teased Hardys-Young Bucks encounter after Matt Hardy "hacked" the feed at the ROH Final Battle PPV. After all, the Bucks are the current ROH Tag Team champions...
    I'm down for this Hardys vs the World and imagine if TNA was somehow able to secure a one time deal with ROH to give us The Young Bucks vs Hardys woof.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Hardys: Expedition of Gold?

Damn I didn't know the Hardys were this popular in Mexico. Hardys vs 2/3d of the Mexicools hopefully we see the full match. I'm shocked WWE didn't try to call Psicois and Super Crazy for the CW tourney, and Broken Hardys are not a Cult. They are deleting people's minds and fixing them I WANT THIS PLEASURE!

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Gifted

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
    Damn I didn't know the Hardys were this popular in Mexico. Hardys vs 2/3d of the Mexicools hopefully we see the full match. I'm shocked WWE didn't try to call Psicois and Super Crazy for the CW tourney, and Broken Hardys are not a Cult. They are deleting people's minds and fixing them I WANT THIS PLEASURE!
    Did you watch TNA tonight? I would have liked if they had shown the full match between the Hardy's and Psicois/Super Crazy too. It was still cool though. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about the "Broken Hardys" though. It's total idiocy, but it amuses me as well. Lol.
    POWERFUL RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/Rogue

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah not showing the whole match made the segment to me feel incomplete, but still it was funny to see Konnan say yeah you're guys are Wrestling for free come let's do it. Let's get that merch selling stat for the Hardyz bootleg that is. They are Mexico Tag Team Champs now, and we've only just begun.

Real Women of Genius

Gifted

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm sure that there are full copies of the matches somewhere though. Maybe. I thought that was hilarious too! I think the next segment will be just as good, too. Do you have a favorite brother?
    POWERFUL RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/Rogue

Thread Information