Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

  1. #1
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    SL4Y3RFAN69's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,748
    Rep Power
    204296

    WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

    WC NA Sports Poster of the Year 2016


    Prior Winners:

    Zero, Peepshow and Suntan Superman

    Results
    5th - SSMike - 13pts
    4th - CaptainC - 17pts
    3rd - The Golden One - 18pts
    2nd - Zero - 19pts

    which means congratulations to the winner.....


    Spoiler:



    1st Place - PeepShow - 23pts
    Peepers will forever be my go to guy for discussing the merits of LeBron James, the inevitable decline of Derrick Rose and how James Harden is a top 3 player in the NBA. He's terrible at Rocket League but you've gotta respect a man who fights his corner. Starting to poke his way into Euro Sports now, always had a lot of love for Peep


    NA Sports Poster Of The Year
    CapnC
    Peep
    SSMike
    TGO
    Zero





    3
    1
    4
    5
    2










    3
    4
    1
    2
    5
    1
    5
    2
    3
    4





    2
    5
    4
    3
    1










    5
    4
    1
    3
    2




















    3
    4
    1
    2
    5
    17
    23
    13
    18
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truthfully Duke I probably did a boner at times. I took School after I was held back in the 3rd Grade seriously maybe too seriously at times. I wished I would of enjoyed it a bit more. I think my path is still being made to be honest.

    Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall



  2. #2
    GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC
    PeepShow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bo$$ton
    Posts
    19,458
    Rep Power
    184740
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

    Bro. That was the first game of Rocket League I had played in months prior to us playing and I don't think I've played since. I was half decent when I played regularly for the first six months or so.

    Anyways, thanks for the support, all six people who voted...


    -----------------



    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

    "I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

  3. #3
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    SL4Y3RFAN69's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,748
    Rep Power
    204296

    Re: WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

    You were shit and you got rekt come at me son
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truthfully Duke I probably did a boner at times. I took School after I was held back in the 3rd Grade seriously maybe too seriously at times. I wished I would of enjoyed it a bit more. I think my path is still being made to be honest.

    Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall



  4. #4
    GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC
    PeepShow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bo$$ton
    Posts
    19,458
    Rep Power
    184740
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    You were shit and you got rekt come at me son
    1v1 me on Shipment mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    -----------------



    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

    "I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

  5. #5

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    15,016
    Rep Power
    356339
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WC NA Sports Poster Of The Year 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    1v1 me on Shipment mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    big words.

    i bet the pair of you are mp5 juggernoobs
    ----



    ----




    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:






Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •