Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Man of Impending Doom

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Some of the talent yeah haven't interest me like that, overall it's a good start. I wouldn't call fluke wins when you're beating the top of the company in EC3, making him tap out that's no a fluke win to me.
    I mean more the guys like Reno Scum or Garza & Kid who the audience probably doesn't know much about I'd showcase them more.That said I liked what they did with LAX seeing I've never seen or heard of the 3 new members but they closed out the show and cleaned house.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

I find it strange how they handled the Tag Team Title Situation

You have 3 of the 4 teams in the tournament that have only been in the company for a matte of days/weeks

They could have either left the Titles Vacant for a monty or 2 or made the tournament bigger.

Shuyaku

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    I find it strange how they handled the Tag Team Title Situation

You have 3 of the 4 teams in the tournament that have only been in the company for a matte of days/weeks

They could have either left the Titles Vacant for a monty or 2 or made the tournament bigger.
    Yeah and by then you build all the new teams momentum for people to get behind or hate even more. LAX I loved seeing return and that girl that suplexed Rosemary is Angel Rose so she could be having a great dance partner over the Knockouts Title in the future.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

They've already fumbled the ball with the tag titles. But to my point with Reno scum earlier, they try to do an "Oi!" Chant that no one Joined along with. It's bad. They're not punk. It's rotten.

They also better do something magic with EC3

Shuyaku

Status

http://pwinsider.com/article/108468/...-news.html?p=1

Impact's Ed Nordholm officially announced via Twitter that the company will be working with AAA in Mexico, writing, "Building bridges. Our alliance with AAA will bring the best of both promotions together."

Impact is indeed still working with CRASH Lucha Libre in Tijuana and we are told there are plans in place regarding that working agreement in regard to announcements that will be made in the weeks to come. CRASH and AAA are at major odds right now, so we'll see what sort of position all that puts Impact Wrestling in.

For those who have asked, the fourth person in the "booking meeting" segments on Impact this past Thursday as Rafael Morfi, a former WWE live events official who has been working with Impact over the last year or so. If and when the company relaunches their live events, he'll be the point person involved.
    Thank you JJ and Anthem whoever their is to thank to make this deal happy. Now if only if TNA can get Lucha Underground to work with then we've got something really cooking on the Stove.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I wonder how Crash and AAA are going to get along considering this connection.

Shuyaku

Status

Don't forget Konnan and AAA had a falling out I heard, so expect JJ to have a sit down with the parties to fix that problem too. I think that was probably talked about before the deal was done, hopefully everyone keeps their egos in check and we get some good cross promotion. Impact Wrestling needs it greatly, because their division are thin as hell right now imagine if LU go on board with them and they could in guys like Muertes, Fenix, Mantanza, Ivelisse, Pentagon Dark among others that would me so happy for them.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I guess impact would use the LU great. After all, they treat WWE people like royalty and their homegrown like crap.

Shuyaku

Status

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/...57927716372480

It can't be Kongo Kong right, this is a lady and unless he had a sex change recently it has to be Awesome Kong right? She did lose some weight lately, and hype video fits her character it has to be her. 4-6 show just got really interesting, watch me be wrong and it's someone I don't know anything about.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Christina von eerie? I love how they ripped off the Sting vignette somewhat.

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Christina von eerie? I love how they ripped off the Sting vignette somewhat.
    She worked for Impact Wrestling before, in 2010 I think and she joined with Ink Inc. We never got to see enough of her in the ring, look forward to seeing how much she's improved since then if it is her.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Yeah, she's fallen off my radar since then. But you never know with Impact. I honestly feel that they should have come up with something other than impact. To really start a new. Despite me heating both the new era shows, they've gotten ratings.

Shuyaku

Status

So good shit is going to happen tonight, especially Moose who should be facing Cody Rhodes tonight for the Grand Championship. Cody has been asking for him, but he's been in Japan for Noah so the showdown between those two will happen finally. Brandi you see what problems you called, now two men are fighting for you honor. Let's not forget LAX is back in Impact Wrestling with new members trying to put their staple on the Tag Team Division, will it continue this week? The last team you would want to attack is Decay, that team especially don't play by rules LAX has ever seen before.

Also more Sienna throwing daggers at Allie and Sutter's relationship, and I don't know EC3 is done with Patron in his quest to face Lashley for the Impact World Title.

I LIVE AND DIE WITH IMPACT DO YOU?

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm watching and hoping for the best. Moose vs Cody has my interest

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    I'm watching and hoping for the best. Moose vs Cody has my interest
    If you want to live discuss it during the show I'm down Gambit.

Cock tease for sure Drake/Moose could be good, but Cody will probably get involved at some point. DCC/LAX oohh that's going to be great, LAX I expect to keep looking strong thugging and bugging. In other news Lashley is in action tonight, probably ends in 5 mins.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 03-23-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

The Set That LAX Used Looks Like The Same Set That Aces & Eights Used

The Studio Interview With Lashley Was Very Strong
    This Should Be A Weekly Segment

ODB vs Rebel Was Beyond Stupid

Karen Jarret Was Awful Before
    Karen Jarret Is Awful Now

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    The Set That LAX Used Looks Like The Same Set That Aces & Eights Used

The Studio Interview With Lashley Was Very Strong
    This Should Be A Weekly Segment

ODB vs Rebel Was Beyond Stupid

Karen Jarret Was Awful Before
    Karen Jarret Is Awful Now
    Yeah ODB/Rebel is Impact Wrestling going backwards in terms of quality and respectability. I mean really Earl Hebner putting on Rebel's hat, and ODB slapping his butt doesn't help the division getting better. LAX/Reno Scum getting wins over Decay/DCC was needed, but I'm still not into Reno Scum don't see them anything special. I think with LAX with Konnan as their mouth piece shall be really successful good for them to come back in such a time. Laredo Kid/Garza JR have been impressive to watch especially Garza who people have started to like more and more. I mean the dude pauses his opponent to take off his ring gear, yeah that made me chuckle when he did it. Lashley story interview was great to watch, I didn't know he could of been killed. He wrestles like this is his last day on Earth. Even the last segment with EC3/Karen/Josh/Jeremy was good EC3 saved of it of course. I don't like the stupid ass fans in attendance saying welcome back and chanting up the return of Karen, because she doesn't deserve those chants. Line of that whole segment when EC3 said he's making Impact great again not for their names, but his name. Long live Dixieland lol.

Real Women of Genius

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    I don't like the stupid ass fans in attendance saying welcome back and chanting up the return of Karen, because she doesn't deserve those chants.
    Ah yes, the mental giants of the Impact Zone once again proving why the only thing they should be offering at the merch booth is a free lobotomy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes miss their stupidity.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

Shuyaku

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Ah yes, the mental giants of the Impact Zone once again proving why the only thing they should be offering at the merch booth is a free lobotomy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes miss their stupidity.
    Yeah they needed it. You would of thought Karen was a multiple time Knockouts champion it was that loud. Also I forgot Josh is married to Madison Rayne, after he said he's with a five time Knockouts champion and to the effect she's been put to the wayside.

Real Women of Genius

Booty Nights

Status

How many times did Alberto call EC3 a "pero"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information