Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

I Want It All!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    This does look like a pretty cool card, I'm off for two weeks. I'll give this a watch.
    Awesome. I look forward to your thoughts on the show buddy.

I probably should of made a new Impact Thread, but I'll let Cyrus do that unless someone can just change the 2017 to 2018 and keep the title.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Just Justice

Status

Fairly decent, expecting loads of shenanigans with James/Lambert and ma boy Sydal, pulling for him.

I Want It All!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Gould View Post
    Fairly decent, expecting loads of shenanigans with James/Lambert and ma boy Sydal, pulling for him.
    He has a good chance to win, but I see EC3 using Bahh in some way to retain the title. Bahh and Sydal don't like EC3 and Bahh just might lose control and drop Sydal and EC3 comes in somehow and steals a win.

Real Women of Genius

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

Now Ishimori is X-Division Champion officially, may start watching some Impact.

Here is a match between him and Harada if you want to watch some more Ishimori
    Last edited by MC 16; 01-05-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I Want It All!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Now Ishimori is X-Division Champion officially, may start watching some Impact.

Here is a match between him and Harada if you want to watch some more Ishimori
    For sure a better option as Champion and he got challenged by Xavier right after! Xavier and Ishimori could be the saviors of the X-Division to get people more interested in watching those two are going to tear it up out there with each other. Last night's Impact was a good watch, obviously I didn't like how Storm was written off into the Sunset. We get a beatdown like a minute or so into the Match and it was pretty sad to watch a guy who busted his ass for this company for years, get pinned by a non-Wrestling talent who shouldn't be Wrestling at all. I know they wanted the heat from it, but where does this really go that we haven't seen yet?

The Three Way Grand Championship came off way better than I expected. Bahh was mega over in this Match, but you could see how this Match was going to map out toward the end. Come on now you can't have a new Champion in a Three Way when neither guy won two falls/rounds leading to the last round. Sydal is right time to get rid of the Judges and points just have it as another title. Please tell me what does Impact have in mind for Chandler and Joesph Parks? Are they going to have Chandler become the next Abyss or a Monster of some type? I just don't get the purpose of all of this if not to build Chandler into the next big thing or Monster. Personally I didn't like the capped/highlight taped Match with Patron and Drake. I didn't like when they have done it before in the past, and it feels so off to watch once again.

LAX vs oVe. This Match was solid, not better than their past Matches together, but well enough for a Main Event that you kinda expected LAX was going to win because they are not going anywhere. I just hope Impact gets new talent in the Tag Team Division, you can do something special here like WWE is doing with the Usos, Shelton/Gable, New Day, Rowan/Harper among others. Depth is important in any situation and it's starting to get a little stale to see these two teams face other way too long.

Real Women of Genius

Just Justice

Status

I'll watch it either tonight or tomorrow, will be the first full Impact since 2015 I've watched so let's see how it goes

Just Justice

Status

I'm watching old impacts try and catch up, but Fallah Bahh has to be the most annoying fuckin wrestler I've ever seen. Fucking shoutin every 2 seconds in this EC3 match. Like dude, shut the fuck up.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    For sure a better option as Champion and he got challenged by Xavier right after! Xavier and Ishimori could be the saviors of the X-Division to get people more interested in watching those two are going to tear it up out there with each other.

Certainty got me interested. Not sure if Zero is though. Needs more NOAH guys for that I think.
    Last edited by MC 16; 01-05-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I Want It All!

Status

Certainty got me interested. Not sure, if Zero is though. Needs more NOAH guys for that I think.
    I hope with Impact giving Ishimori that X-Division title, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing and we see more talent from Noah going forward. As for Bahh yeah his bahh yelling can get annoying at times, but it's no better than Tozawa yelling out ha ha ha it's just a battle cry I imagine.

Real Women of Genius

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

I hope with Impact giving Ishimori that X-Division title, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing and we see more talent from Noah going forward. As for Bahh yeah his bahh yelling can get annoying at times, but it's no better than Tozawa yelling out ha ha ha it's just a battle cry I imagine.
    Well, Eddie won the GHC Heavyweight title so it's probably apart of that also. I'm hoping for a Moose vs Suigura rematch at an Impact show, that would be good. Wasn't into Moose but he has impressed me recently. I don't notice the yelling, really.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I Want It All!

Status

Well, Eddie won the GHC Heavyweight title so it's probably apart of that also. I'm hoping for a Moose vs Suigura rematch at an Impact show, that would be good. Wasn't into Moose but he has impressed me recently. I don't notice the yelling, really.
    Yeah most likely. Now that I think about Eddie he hasn't had a Match in forever like he defended the GHC World Title months ago and during the Impact show he was backstage hugging Storm and I was like damn why is Eddie not being used right now.

Real Women of Genius

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Yeah most likely. Now that I think about Eddie he hasn't had a Match in forever like he defended the GHC World Title months ago and during the Impact show he was backstage hugging Storm and I was like damn why is Eddie not being used right now.
    Why, wasn't he used on Impact much? Pretty sure last taping were taped during the Global League which Eddie missed, I might be confusing it for the upcoming shows though. He should've been on Impact, guess they gave him some time off.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I Want It All!

Status

Why, wasn't he used on Impact much? Pretty sure last taping were taped during the Global League which Eddie missed, I might be confusing it for the upcoming shows though. He should've been on Impact, guess they gave him some time off.
    That might of been the reason. Hopefully he gets back into the fold next week.

Real Women of Genius

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

There was nothing I didn’t enjoy with this show. It was all pretty good. Can’t wait to see the first official show with D’Amore and Callis in charge.

I Want It All!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RobyD View Post
    There was nothing I didn’t enjoy with this show. It was all pretty good. Can’t wait to see the first official show with D’Amore and Callis in charge.
    Good to hear. What were your some of the things you did enjoy during the Show?

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information