Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

I guess Rosemary vs Taya will double as a #1 contendership match too?
    I have a plan so cunning......

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Well I might not be watching Impact tonight because the Eagles vs Panthers both teams are 4-1 are tonight and I'm a huge Eagles fan, but this show hopefully comes out strong. Garza JR vs Mundo is a match I'm really looking forward to because we know Mundo is going to win to face Drake at Bound for Glory, but if Garza comes out and performs up to the level of Mundo, it will mean great things for his future. Who knows maybe with Garza losing you might be right that anger might lead him to join LAX and cost Mundo at Bound for Glory in his World Title Match.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Oh the forgotten winner of the Super X Cup is back on TV....when is he getting his title shot?

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Oh the forgotten winner of the Super X Cup is back on TV....when is he getting his title shot?
    That's the Million Dollar question there. He's truly been forgotten and I would love to see him rock the X-Division title maybe after this Lee vs the rest of the Division blows over he's first in line.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    That's the Million Dollar question there. He's truly been forgotten and I would love to see him rock the X-Division title maybe after this Lee vs the rest of the Division blows over he's first in line.
    They'll probably just filter him into this whole shoddy angle. He's got a guaranteed title shot from winning the cup hasn't he, so yeah, they'll go WWE route and throw many multi-person matches on the card to get as money screen time as possible.

Pain does not lie

Status

Garza JR vs Mundo really did deliver this week for Impact Wrestling, but outside of that the show was up and down for me. I mean we knew Mundo was going to win duh, but Garza looked like he belonged out there with Mundo and the fans were into the match which was nice to see.

We had the Taya showing she's just not another stupid girl when she misted Rosemary in the face, kinda sad they aren't saving the one on one matchup at Bound for Glory, no let's do it next week. I don't see the problems being finished that night, wonder if we will get a special stipulation type of match for BFG.

LAX truly did make a statement last night after they destroyed oVe with ease, can't wait to see how they deal with the other members of LAX pretty much apart of the match with the Referee not being to stop them either. I dug the segment with Eddie Edwards with Noah and I have to see his matches he had with Marufuji the packages for it makes me happy to see Eddie is being used in the right way, since right now he didn't have anything to do in the GFW/Impact right now. Oh how can forget Taya misting Rosemary in the face showing I'm not just the typical girl you've been Wrestling here lately. Don't like they are going to face other one on one just like that next week, but we'll get an rematch no doubt.

Oh and Moose did the Eddie Guerrero thing with Stephen Bonnar and they stole the ATT Titles and made a damn mess oh boy ATT is going to flip when they find their place is wrecked.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It can't just be me that still loves Konan on the mic? He does ramble a little at times but he's effective. Plus hearing Diamante talk is a nice change too. oVe accept the 5150 street fight for BFG so it's oVe vs the whole of LAX for the tag titles.

Rosemary squash followed by the predictable Taya attack.

Taryn still sucks, can she please be moved on after this BFG match happens?

Bertie back at BFG? Will he team with Storm & EC3 in the expected 6 man match with AAA vs GFW?

Grado getting asked if he's the meal ticket hahaha brilliant stuff.

6 person tag was ok. I'm glad Xavier is back in the mix, and considering he should have a title shot from winning the Super X Cup, where the hell has he been?

Very good main event match between Impact & Garza. Whilst we all know the outcome was going to be Impact going over, they had elevated Garza Jr very well so I hope they give him something to do now rather than just fading away.

Far too much filler yet again this week, when will they learn? 3 matches in a show that had roughly 80 minutes of time to fill isn't good enough at all.

Pain does not lie

Status

With a few weeks to go till Bound for Glory happens, it would be smart for the company to keep giving us some great action to have us excited for the PPV to come. That is the job for them to do, whether or not it will happen is a question I might not be able to answer. The past few months theirs been shows that I thought were going to be great and they were really flat and vice versa. Rosemary vs Taya for the first time itself brings me to want to watch the show, but their might be no decision in the ring.

Everett vs Xavier could be the best Match of the show, but with Trevor Lee around he'll try to screw over the next man in line for his X-Division title. The Fatal Five Way could be great as well with AAA vs GFW going on it's going tobe interesting how it ends.

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Predictions

5 Way Is In Mexico So Either Texano Or Fantasma Will Win

Xavier Will Win I Guess, but much like 205 I Find the X-Division Very Boring

Rosemary vs Taya Should be Interesting
    I would imagine some kind of non finish here building up to Bound For Glory

Mid-Card Champion

Status

The 5 way is so going to result in a 3 on 2 beat down on the Mexicans given what's gone down previously. I hate the fact they're giving us Rosemary vs Taya on a normal episode of Impact when BFG is so far away...something has to happen there.

In more important things, what is Grado upto this week

Pain does not lie

Status

The 5 way is so going to result in a 3 on 2 beat down on the Mexicans given what's gone down previously. I hate the fact they're giving us Rosemary vs Taya on a normal episode of Impact when BFG is so far away...something has to happen there.

In more important things, what is Grado upto this week
    Grado vs Park ahem Abyss at BFG locked after tonight. This is what pisses me off about this company they clearly a few years ago said Park is Abyss and we get Park saying Grado you're going to face my brother Abyss in a Monster's Ball Match. Those bastards trying to insult our intelligence they'll pay for that.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Adonis/Impact is being promoted as a grudge match but then it ends up being a tame match. Predictable outcome due to the BGF main event, and predictable stuff going down post match. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come for the rest of the evening.

Patron is back, oh yay...let's hope they have something for him that isn't main event.

5 way match was pretty good. It went against what I expected as I thought we'd get a total AAA vs Impact thing and it didn't pan out that way. Fantasma and Texano not being on the same page is very interesting too. Not sure where all this is leading now.

Xavier/Everett was ok. I do like Xavier's work. Sure it's flashy etc but it works for him at the moment, plus that finishing sequence was brilliant.

Grado/Park segment was always going to happen but I thought they may have dragged it out a bit longer to really build the tenstion between them. Monsters Ball match which Grado will no doubt find a way to win to stay with the company. Also the best line of the night so far, Grad calling Park a sheep shagger...as a Welshman I find that more amusing than most.

Tag match was what it was...just another means to an end towards the tag title match at BFG.

More crap between ATT & Moose...at least we got a match made now...granted it's not the one on one match it should be, but it's a match nonetheless.

As much as I am looking forward to oVe vs LAX at BFG some of these segements on location have been absoloutely horrific!

Taya/Rosemary was a good match. It's a shame they gave it away on Impact, rather than giving us a longer match on a PPV event. I felt the finish was a little weak though, maybe I was expecting too much from a TV match. Wait...did we just get a First Blood match announced between Taya & Rosemary? That's what i'm talking about!!!

Pain does not lie

Status

Adonis/Impact is being promoted as a grudge match but then it ends up being a tame match. Predictable outcome due to the BGF main event, and predictable stuff going down post match. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come for the rest of the evening.

Patron is back, oh yay...let's hope they have something for him that isn't main event.

5 way match was pretty good. It went against what I expected as I thought we'd get a total AAA vs Impact thing and it didn't pan out that way. Fantasma and Texano not being on the same page is very interesting too. Not sure where all this is leading now.

Xavier/Everett was ok. I do like Xavier's work. Sure it's flashy etc but it works for him at the moment, plus that finishing sequence was brilliant.

Grado/Park segment was always going to happen but I thought they may have dragged it out a bit longer to really build the tenstion between them. Monsters Ball match which Grado will no doubt find a way to win to stay with the company. Also the best line of the night so far, Grad calling Park a sheep shagger...as a Welshman I find that more amusing than most.

Tag match was what it was...just another means to an end towards the tag title match at BFG.

More crap between ATT & Moose...at least we got a match made now...granted it's not the one on one match it should be, but it's a match nonetheless.

As much as I am looking forward to oVe vs LAX at BFG some of these segements on location have been absoloutely horrific!

Taya/Rosemary was a good match. It's a shame they gave it away on Impact, rather than giving us a longer match on a PPV event. I felt the finish was a little weak though, maybe I was expecting too much from a TV match. Wait...did we just get a First Blood match announced between Taya & Rosemary? That's what i'm talking about!!!
    Yeah Taya vs Rosemary is perfect for both of them, sadly though I would loved to see a Monster's Ball Match but Grado and Abyss had to take it awwhh. I really dug the problems within the AAA team, it was funny to see Texano tell Storm to blast Fantasma's Father I believe and him get knocked out for believing in him. Eddie Edwards said to EC3 and Storm they need to settle their differences well problems get settled in the ring which is probably going to happen this upcoming week and after AAA attack them Storm and EC3 finally trust each other and then it's really on.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Yeah, it was kind of weird to see the Mexicans going at eachother, and Texano doing that with storm was funny haha. I know the commentators said that whilst in Mexico all is fair game, but when they head to Impact they're on the same page, but for storyline sense/continuation it was a bit weird.

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah, it was kind of weird to see the Mexicans going at eachother, and Texano doing that with storm was funny haha. I know the commentators said that whilst in Mexico all is fair game, but when they head to Impact they're on the same page, but for storyline sense/continuation it was a bit weird.
    Hey it would be nice though with Team Impact who will start to trust each other and AAA who were on on the same page at the beginning start to get in their feelings and that is what causes them to lose at BFG? Also with Fantasma and Texano working with the company right now, big hope is that those two get into the Tag Team Division and we get more them going forward after this. Drago I hope returns to the X-Division and for that matter please somehow get Angelico and Pentagon JR who I both really like in Lucha Underground coming in as well. Don't know how that would effect their LU deals, but Texano is working with Impact so they must be a chance they can get into the fold as well.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information