Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Status

OMG

edit --- ED YOU FUCK
    Last edited by PeepShow; 01-13-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Why were Tenay and West marking out on that particular show? I'm old I don't remember.

Spoiler:

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah I heard about the news early today. Don West can serve his purpose on maybe doing interviews with the talent backstage during TV. I'm not sure outside of that and the Shop TNA spots which they haven't shown since he left, or rarely do anymore what the plan is for him. Who knows maybe Don West back commentating for Impact Wrestling, and Pope goes to being a Wrestling talent again?

Spoiler:

I heard UFC Fighter Josh Barnett is coming to TNA. I guess they might be setting up a Lashley/Barnett feud I imagine, and wait didn't this guy recently get suspended?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Why were Tenay and West marking out on that particular show? I'm old I don't remember.
    I think it was the news Angle had signed with TNA

Status

Speaking of which, this will always be one of my favorites. Figured it might be from this video, but it's not.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Yeah Angle coming to TNA was a great moment, and Angle had so many great matches and moments during his time with TNA. People are still not happy Angle ended Joe's winning streak when it was going so well for him. I rather would of had Angle lose to Joe in their first match-up and the second win in the next PPV, but to each it's own I guess.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

New management, but let's bring back Don West, Jeff Jarrett, and Dutch.. New horizons are definitely on the way!! But it's interesting to see Don back of all people.

[Your Name.]

Status
      Country                    UK

DID SOMEONE SAY DON WEST?

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Anyone hear through the grape vine that Jeff Jarrett is now TNA's Executive Consultant with Dutch being a Creative Consultant? I know I saw somewhere as well The team of John Gaburick, Matt Conway are still writing directing the storylines for TNA, and that was planned when Corgan left TNA.

Real Women of Genius

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

So we've got a new concept going Race for the Case, I guess the prizes are title shots. Isn't that Feast or Fired with a new name come on TNA, maybe no one will get fired with this hopefully. Galloway vs Moose Grand Championship on the line that's going to be a true stiff encounter. Moose's toughest opponent since winning no doubt. Brooke is returning this week after be out, giving birth to her child many months ago. That bootie is on fleek, good luck and let's see what Brooke does with her maybe a feud with Maria after the Allie thing is done? I think TNA is holding back Monster's Ball with Jade and Rosemary over the Knockouts title, I don't know why they would do that, but I hope it Main Events Impact Wrestling when the match goes down.

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Race For The Case is Feast Or Fired
    I actually like this concept
    There is a lot of Deadwood in TNA that could end up with The Fired Briefcase

Backyarder

Status

Bit disappointed Rosemary vs Jade isn't this week, as I'm rather looking forward to that match. Happy to wait for it though as it's bound to be good.

The rules of this Race for the Case have been explain on the TNA website. Hopefully leads to a few decent matches at this Open Fight Night.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWrestling View Post
    Bit disappointed Rosemary vs Jade isn't this week, as I'm rather looking forward to that match. Happy to wait for it though as it's bound to be good.

The rules of this Race for the Case have been explain on the TNA website. Hopefully leads to a few decent matches at this Open Fight Night.
    Yeah I was hoping for the Monster's Ball this week as well. Jade/Rosemary in a Steel Cage was a good match, he blows away what Becky and Bliss did last night for sure. We can only hope Jade vs Rosemary 2 is going to be truly brutal to watch.

Real Women of Genius

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

TNA Genesis is going to rock tonight. We've got Eddie Edwards vs Bobby Lashley 3 for the TNA World Title in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match and Jade vs Rosemary Monster's Ball Match! Yes Jade/Rosemary was great in a Cage to determine the new Knockouts Champion, but this match could be insane. It looks to favor Rosemary, but Jade is one tough lady and I think we could legit get a new Knockouts Champion tonight. Either way neither lady is going to be the same again!

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

My Predictions

Lashley wins cleanly to Win The TNA World Title

Jade Wins The Knockouts Title

DJZ Retains I suppose because no one has been pushed enough to be considered a Contender

Galloway retains because he just recently Won It, or this is the Debut of Someone New and will make an Instant Impact by Winning The Title

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    My Predictions

Lashley wins cleanly to Win The TNA World Title

Jade Wins The Knockouts Title

DJZ Retains I suppose because no one has been pushed enough to be considered a Contender

Galloway retains because he just recently Won It, or this is the Debut of Someone New and will make an Instant Impact by Winning The Title
    Davey/Eddie feud is coming tonight it just has to. The Wrestling Gods has to make it happen with Lashley winning the title and moving onto a feud with EC3 for the title. Lashley last run was glorious and this one could be even better. Jade winning might be iffy on since Rosemary just won it, but I imagine Gail Kim could show up tonight and maybe she costs Jade the title win? Leads to maybe Gail vs Jade vs Rosemary.

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

Thoroughly enjoyed the show last night. Would have personally preferred if the Monsters Ball match went a bit longer, but still thought it was a very good showing by both. Everything Rosemary seems to do is gold, definitely one of the best around. Was really into the 30 minute Ironman match as well, very good ending with the right winner. Looking forward to where it goes from here.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWrestling View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed the show last night. Would have personally preferred if the Monsters Ball match went a bit longer, but still thought it was a very good showing by both. Everything Rosemary seems to do is gold, definitely one of the best around. Was really into the 30 minute Ironman match as well, very good ending with the right winner. Looking forward to where it goes from here.
    Agreed.
    Generally I am not a Fan of Iron Man Matches, but this one kept my Interest and I liked how the ending played out.

Status
      Country                    United States

Here's an Impact spoiler.

It's one of the silliest spots I've seen in awhile

http://streamable.com/f0r7q

Click at your own risk.

Thread Information