Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to take him hostage or something. Also after last weeks stuff with Grado/Van Ness...why was there no Laurel?
    Oh yeah that's right well she got dumped by Grado so she's in her own Planet right now talking to himself and not taking showers again I bet to care what's going on with GFW. I bet she returns next week with Kongo Kong again.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Oh yeah that's right well she got dumped by Grado so she's in her own Planet right now talking to himself and not taking showers again I bet to care what's going on with GFW. I bet she returns next week with Kongo Kong again.
    More than likely. Though with Braxton and Allie having problems, could they re-unite?
    I have a plan so cunning......

Pain does not lie

Status

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...r-now.html?p=1

Jim Cornette, who debuted at the last set of Impact Wrestling tapings as a corporate advisor for Anthem Media (in storyline) is already done with the promotion.

With the announcement that the Bound for Glory PPV and subsequent TV tapings would be held in Ottawa this November, Cornette informed Impact officials that he would not be coming to the tapings, as he is unable to get into Canada.

In 2010, Cornette was turned away from the Canadian border en route to producing a Ring of Honor event, with the border officials citing Cornette's past criminal record, made up of assault charges and arrests from 1980s pro wrestling fan interactions and fights. Cornette has not stepped foot in the country since. You can hear his version of the story, from his MLW.com podcast, below:

In speaking with PWInsider.com this afternoon, Cornette noted it was not a bad parting of the ways and it was something he chose to prevent himself and the company any issues at the Canadian border. It was not a cause and effect deal involving the Jeff Jarrett situation and Cornette has offered to film material that would allow the company to write him out of storylines if needed.

So, as long as the company is filming in Canada, Cornette is done, but if and when they return to the United States, the door is open, at least a crack.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer initially broke the Cornette exit story.
    So Cornette could be down with GFW for now since GFW is going to Canada and he has a long history with Canada and he knows they won't let him in. I mean I think GFW will only be there a few weeks if if they do more than the Bound for Glory PPV there so hopefully he comes back. I will miss him considering he is a good talker and was giving it to the faces and the heels weekly.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Anthem is based on Canada. I could see them being a primarily Canadian/northern fed going forward.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Anthem is based on Canada. I could see them being a primarily Canadian/northern fed going forward.
    Well they might need to get involved with this then because he's too good a On-Air talent to just let sit at home. He brings alot of energy on TV everytime I see him. Maybe they work around this and have him tape his segment in Orlando if GFW stays in Canada going forward.

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

Mike Rollins is on that Global Forged, and the next set of tapings is in Canada. Need to get the Well Oiled Machines on Impact.

Thread Information