Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

I heard he's going by Johnny Impact

I thought Destination X was ok on the whole. Not a big fan of all the old name cameos....well I hope they're cameos anyway as they still need to focus on making new stars, and my word they have one on their hands in Desmond Xavier already. I hope they don't screw things up with him.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I heard he's going by Johnny Impact

I thought Destination X was ok on the whole. Not a big fan of all the old name cameos....well I hope they're cameos anyway as they still need to focus on making new stars, and my word they have one on their hands in Desmond Xavier already. I hope they don't screw things up with him.
    Yeah Johnny Action makes me think of Johnny Bravo the Cartoon, but Mundo is a good talent and shall do well for GFW going forward. I saw pics of Taya his soon to be Wife coming in soon as well and I'm hoping these two are with GFW for some time so Taya can take the GFW Women's Title from Sienna.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Pain does not lie

Status

Pretty hype for this week's show with the Gauntlet for the Gold to decide who will be the new GFW World Champion and Johnny Mundo aka Johnny Action debuting as well most likely in the Gauntlet and winning it would be the cherry on top for him. Big news I said Taya Valkyrie were in talks to come to GFW with her Husband to be Johnny Mundo and now it's official with this video she's coming soon!

I've watched Taya in Lucha Underground and AAA she's damn great as a heel and I hope they go that route with her eventually being the GFW Knockouts Champion because she can really get heat they don't call her Wera Loca[crazy white girl in Spanish] for nothing!

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

So this gauntlet thing...is it a pinfall elimination thing, or just a glorified battle royal?

Pain does not lie

Status

So this gauntlet thing...is it a pinfall elimination thing, or just a glorified battle royal?
    Pretty much the Royal Rumble with a different name. Now the end sometimes they might change how that goes I've seen a Gauntlet for the company with the last two being turned into a singles match, and I've seen them sometimes change the final two guys facing each other just like a Royal Rumble or Battle Royal with the over the top rope eliminations.

Real Women of Genius

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Low Ki's 4th spell with TNA is over after 4 months

Move over Elias, Ki is the true drifter.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

he's knife guy

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah he could be knifey knifey guy for NJPW it wouldn't be a shock to me going back to his thugging days. I'm reading he wasn't happy with the Creative going forward to have him more in the X-Division side of things than what he wanted to be involved with the GFW World Title picture. They said the plans were to have him a Ultimate X Match for the X-Division title and he said naw, which to me is dumb because he was doing well in his job with him about to be the Co-Leader of LAX going forward which could of opened more opportunities for him going forward for the company. Maybe GFW had the plans to make him champ over Patron and when he was suspended he probably thinks they forgot about him and he can be a hot head at times and said I'm outta here.

There goes my pick of Low Ki winning the Gauntlet and becoming World Champion

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Oh just as I was enjoying the character they go and do that sigh.

Pain does not lie

Status

Really does American Top Team really think they run shit in the Wrestling business just because Lashley works with GFW?

Stay in your motherfucking lane ATT! I don't know how you let his homies back into the Arena after the leader yoked up a Referee last week da fuck

While that drama is going on Cornette is telling the Roster step up or get the fuck outta GFW I love it!

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

Eli Drake. Still crying tears of joy.

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah Drake I've said for awhile now that he's has the it factor pun intended and this is a big opportunity for him going forward. Mundo will clearly be his first challenger after Drake eliminated him and that should be a special set of matches.

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

I Like That Drake Won It Cleanly With No Bullshit

Mid-Card Champion

Status

OVe are different but I don't get the fuss with them at the moment, maybe they'll grow on me in the future. Grado getting a thank you chant could only happen on Impact right? Also how different is Van Ness when she is actually done up properly?? The gauntlet was fine and dandy, I did like they threw a reserve guy in haha. Drake winning is a new direction and from what i've seen of him, it's going to be an interesting ride as he does have something about him.

On the other side of the coin, why the hell would they let Taryn wear that outfit when she spent so much time pulling up her top?

Pain does not lie

Status

OVe are different but I don't get the fuss with them at the moment, maybe they'll grow on me in the future. Grado getting a thank you chant could only happen on Impact right? Also how different is Van Ness when she is actually done up properly?? The gauntlet was fine and dandy, I did like they threw a reserve guy in haha. Drake winning is a new direction and from what i've seen of him, it's going to be an interesting ride as he does have something about him.

On the other side of the coin, why the hell would they let Taryn wear that outfit when she spent so much time pulling up her top?
    Yeah Van Ness looked lovely with the outfit she was wearing from Thursday that's for sure. Yeah I didn't like Taryn wearing that Lingerie outfit during her promo at all. A few years ago Taryn had the best match of her life with Gail Kim and she started to show some potential as a Wrestler, and to see her come out like that confuses me. I thought Women of today want to be respected for their skills in the ring and not their beauty. She could of easily came out in a dress did the promo, but wearing that outfit made me lose faith and respect for her because she wants to be eye candy and that's all any good if you want to be a Manager, but this Division needs Wrestlers not eye candy.

Real Women of Genius

Dat Boi

Status
      Country                    United States

Kongo Kong is the fucking worst. He's so bad, he's so slow. He can't bump, he can't sell, he can't even really do offense. He is hot garbage.

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Crippler View Post
    Kongo Kong is the fucking worst. He's so bad, he's so slow. He can't bump, he can't sell, he can't even really do offense. He is hot garbage.
    Yeah which is why we haven't seen him wrestle too much lately. Now that Grado and Van Ness are a thing together were going to need to struggle once again. I just saw DJ Z on Triple Mania for AAA and I didn't know he is currently healthy. I'm not sure what his current deal is with GFW, but I really want to see him return.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 08-26-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

Been absolutely fuming all day about the Rosemary news. Really hope it's nothing serious, for her to missing time in the ring because of something like that is just ridiculous.

Seeing how respected she seems to be by pretty much everyone is lovely to see though.
    Last edited by JohnnyWrestling; 08-27-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Fire Sexy Star

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah I heard the AAA Show Sexy Star supposedly dislocated Rosemary's Arm during a Armbar Submission. I just saw this from PWInsider

"Update 1 AM EST: The word we are getting is that the injury is not as serious as originally feared and it does not appear that it will result in a lot of lost ring time for Rosemary, so she is lucky in that regard. We are told that before Sexy Star left the venue, she was brought by Vampiro to Rosemary and apologized. Star then quickly left the Arena as, according to several, Shani was upset about their interaction in their bout and was looking to continue the issue physically in the locker room."
    Last night when I heard it I was pissed and took to Twitter to vent my frustrations how do hurt someone in such a hold this isn't MMA, but at least I know she didn't do it on purpose apologized. This really hurts Rosemary if it's for a few months, the Knockouts Division is thin as is just hope it could just a minor injury and she can take a few weeks off to heal.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information