Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

I heard he's going by Johnny Impact

I thought Destination X was ok on the whole. Not a big fan of all the old name cameos....well I hope they're cameos anyway as they still need to focus on making new stars, and my word they have one on their hands in Desmond Xavier already. I hope they don't screw things up with him.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I heard he's going by Johnny Impact

I thought Destination X was ok on the whole. Not a big fan of all the old name cameos....well I hope they're cameos anyway as they still need to focus on making new stars, and my word they have one on their hands in Desmond Xavier already. I hope they don't screw things up with him.
    Yeah Johnny Action makes me think of Johnny Bravo the Cartoon, but Mundo is a good talent and shall do well for GFW going forward. I saw pics of Taya his soon to be Wife coming in soon as well and I'm hoping these two are with GFW for some time so Taya can take the GFW Women's Title from Sienna.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Pain does not lie

Status

Pretty hype for this week's show with the Gauntlet for the Gold to decide who will be the new GFW World Champion and Johnny Mundo aka Johnny Action debuting as well most likely in the Gauntlet and winning it would be the cherry on top for him. Big news I said Taya Valkyrie were in talks to come to GFW with her Husband to be Johnny Mundo and now it's official with this video she's coming soon!

I've watched Taya in Lucha Underground and AAA she's damn great as a heel and I hope they go that route with her eventually being the GFW Knockouts Champion because she can really get heat they don't call her Wera Loca[crazy white girl in Spanish] for nothing!

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

So this gauntlet thing...is it a pinfall elimination thing, or just a glorified battle royal?

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    So this gauntlet thing...is it a pinfall elimination thing, or just a glorified battle royal?
    Pretty much the Royal Rumble with a different name. Now the end sometimes they might change how that goes I've seen a Gauntlet for the company with the last two being turned into a singles match, and I've seen them sometimes change the final two guys facing each other just like a Royal Rumble or Battle Royal with the over the top rope eliminations.

Real Women of Genius

I'm Alive. That's All.

Status
      Country                    England

Low Ki's 4th spell with TNA is over after 4 months

Move over Elias, Ki is the true drifter.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

he's knife guy

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah he could be knifey knifey guy for NJPW it wouldn't be a shock to me going back to his thugging days. I'm reading he wasn't happy with the Creative going forward to have him more in the X-Division side of things than what he wanted to be involved with the GFW World Title picture. They said the plans were to have him a Ultimate X Match for the X-Division title and he said naw, which to me is dumb because he was doing well in his job with him about to be the Co-Leader of LAX going forward which could of opened more opportunities for him going forward for the company. Maybe GFW had the plans to make him champ over Patron and when he was suspended he probably thinks they forgot about him and he can be a hot head at times and said I'm outta here.

There goes my pick of Low Ki winning the Gauntlet and becoming World Champion

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Oh just as I was enjoying the character they go and do that sigh.

Thread Information