Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Pain does not lie

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Loads to talk about today involving GFW today. Well GFW dropped some pics of their new titles whether or not they will be used tonight or in a few weeks I don't know, but I like the look of all of them. Here are the pics

Don't forget tonight is GFW: Destination X

After Patron has been stripped of the GFW/Impact World Titles I wonder what they might with Lashley/Sydal. They have so many options, but I look forward to seeing Sydal get this opportunity and see if he can hang with the two time World Champion tonight. Dutt/Lee in a Ladder Match could be amazing tonight and Xavier/Ishimori could be a sleeper of a match to be the best of the night with that talent between them. I never really looking forward to Gail Kim vs Sienna because yeah her name has clout in the company, but she's been gone for quite awhile and should of earned this title shot not given to her. Sienna probably retains as the Division falls further into the Dumpster.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Titles don't look too bad in fairness. I also wonder if they'll be called "Women" moving forward instead of "Knockouts" now?
    I have a plan so cunning......

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Titles don't look too bad in fairness. I also wonder if they'll be called "Women" moving forward instead of "Knockouts" now?
    Yeah I wouldn't mind that change as well. If were going to completely get away from the TNA image I would do it.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't mind that change as well. If were going to completely get away from the TNA image I would do it.
    Good Point

Status
      Country                    United States

Going to watch tonight. Here we goooooo.

Pain does not lie

Status

Oh goodie I have a dancing partner tonight in Necro. I've heard some interesting things about what's going down for the show tonight so hopefully everything comes off strong throughout the show.

Real Women of Genius

Status

This is the fist I've been watching in awhile. So far the production isn't bad. Love seeing Gail Kim in there.

Good to see Earl Hebner.

Pain does not lie

Status

New Gear by Gail, Green Ropes and the new GFW Women's Title debuting tonight all they need now is top flier talent in the division going forward.

Real Women of Genius

Status

That finisher looked terrible.

Josh Matthews is pretty annoying. Love JB.

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah that little sequence at the end was really off. Taryn Terrell return yeah she's thick, and has history with Gail Kim having one of the best matches in TNA in recent history, but she isn't going to blow our Socks off with her Wrestling abilities.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Jim Cornette in the ring. Man I might be the only one excited for this haha.

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Jim Cornette in the ring. Man I might be the only one excited for this haha.
    No I love Cornette as well. Corny is savage right now on how he feels about Brucey lol.

BRUCE BRUCE FIRED THANK GOD!

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status

Cornette and Taryn back. Yessss.

These green ropes look weird, will get used to them eventually but the blue ropes just fit better for me.

Pain does not lie

Status

Damn Konnan and Cornette were savages in that segment. You can sell House Insurance to a homeless man

Low Ki gets number 20 in the Gauntlet and he should be a lock to win it.

Cornette is the new Judge DREDD! HE IS THE LAW!

Real Women of Genius

Status

Yeah Konnan ruled in that segment. Glad to see Bruce go, well at least I hope. Love his podcast, but him in the role, I just don't see it.

Pain does not lie

Status

Ishimori has really impressed me from Noah and I hope GFW can use more talent from there promotion. Xavier is a Blue Chipper that could be the next AJ Styles for them if given the opportunity.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Solid match, I was worried that trophy was about to fall apart.

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah Xavier/Ishimori was solid, but I thought with the importance of winning it thought it should of been a little bit longer.

Dutt vs Lee right now and I bet Lee is feeling separation anxiety not being able to rock the belt around his waist during the match.

Real Women of Genius

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

The Cornette Segment with Konnan was very strong
    I now have a reason to tune in every week

Pain does not lie

Status

Yeah their were some good things from Destination X Impact last night, but alot of the matches last night would average to solid. Kim/Sienna had no momentum going into the match and wtf Taryn is back in the company? She Eye Candy yeah I know she is a former Women's Champion but if she just wants to be a slut every week and not back it up in the ring then we have problems. I saw of a pic of her for next week and she is pretty much naked Jesus.

I hope Gail can bring out the potential of greatness in Taryn, but that could be a long shot. Xavier winning the Super C is a good thing for him going forward but he's still raw right now so I look forward to how they handle him now with Dutt still retaining his X-Division Title and a newcomer Petey Williams returning to the company. When I saw Petey return I'm calling for him to get back the title, Petey would be the perfect heel for Dutt and bring back the Team Canada gimmick too!

It's a good time in Wrestling to have Cornette and Heyman in Wrestling two of the best talkers in the business ever. Hopefully Cornette keeps up not playing favorites with the heels or faces he'll do well.

Sydal vs Lashley could of been better for a Main Event to be honest. Lashley playing up the big man vs small guy structure, but the match didn't come off strong at all. Sydal now has a X-Division title shot which to me makes no sense because shouldn't he want a World Title title shot considering it's what guys want in a Wrestling Company? He'll get his title shot in the future and we will see in the Gauntlet who will be the next champ it could be Low Ki who is number 20.

Last and certainly not LEAST JOHNNY MU..ahem Johnny Action is now with GFW!! Pretty sure Taya is coming in as well and if that's the case she is a better heel than Sienna.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information