Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

The ending helped.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

ACH/Everett was a fun sprint from Impact this week. I didn't understand why Everett dominated the majority of this match towards the ending really, because I thought it would be more 50/50 when a new guy is debuting like ACH. Still ACH gets the upset win in a sense, because he's not a known name in the company versus Everett who's been extremely close to winning the X-Division title before.

They completely wasted Marufuji skills to be in a match with Moose this week for the Grand Championship and shouldn't be Champion? EC3 came into the Ring and clocked him with the title ending the match, that makes Fuji Man the winner doesn't it? I rather see him in the X-Division or Tag Team Division than just trying to hold the man down with Moose.

Lashley/Patron vs LAX was solid, I find it funny Lashley left him there getting his ass kicked again. I wouldn't be shocked to see Patron lose the GFW/Impact World Title sooner rather than later when it's time to do new tapings and it could be with Lashley gaining it back, and LAX feuding with Patron probably getting his family in a match with them.

Everything else felt meh to me, and is it just me or do I see Gail Kim when she returns to action the division is going to be all about her, forgetting about the other talent? One of the last Gail Kim reigns she had the title and she was having the same matches, never really putting over the talent, that's more so Impact's booking at the time, but I thought if you bring Gail back it was going to be versus Rosemary. Now with Sienna people are not as invested in her vs Rosemary heel wise, and I think this is my problem with the division when is the problems with the lack of talent, and depth going to be fixed?

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

I really can't wait to see Low Ki vs Cuerno vs Sydal tonight. Sydal is pretty much the number one contender to for the X-Division Championship and with Trevor Lee holding the title hostage don't know when he'll get that title shot.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

The Franchise.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I've just caught up on the last 3 Impacts.

How things have greatly improved. When impact first moved to pop I couldn't stand it. Now that booking team is consistent so is the storylines and show in general. Because we get it on spike over here don't know if they're producing it slightly differently to pop tv but we seem to get a lot of replays on segments but apart from that I'm really digging GFW Impact.

The Lax/Patron feud is great but I feel LAX need a newcomer that's almost at Patrons level because although they're heavy on numbers they're light/non existent on a main player wrestler.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    I've just caught up on the last 3 Impacts.

How things have greatly improved. When impact first moved to pop I couldn't stand it. Now that booking team is consistent so is the storylines and show in general. Because we get it on spike over here don't know if they're producing it slightly differently to pop tv but we seem to get a lot of replays on segments but apart from that I'm really digging GFW Impact.

The Lax/Patron feud is great but I feel LAX need a newcomer that's almost at Patrons level because although they're heavy on numbers they're light/non existent on a main player wrestler.
    Yeah we get the replays on matches and segments to fill time with GFW Impact as well. I have really liked how they replay in slow motion especially with the X-Division matches nice touch. I also agree LAX does need a member for Patron to truly feud with going forward or this is going to get boring fast for me. I really liked the segment all parties had together, Konnan trying to get him to join by any means necessary and him buying it into till the last second attacking all of them.

Low Ki vs Matt Sydal vs El Hijo de Fantasma might of been the match of the night for me. It really locked in and delivered, and it was good to see time being given for guys to entertain the fans. I didn't like what they did to Sydal after the match he wants a title shot, and Lashley says fuck the X-Division and I want a title shot too before spearing him.

Grado and Van Ness's date segments were funny as hell to watch, girl loves Salt and Pepper and huge Burgers. If only she can fix her Makeup maybe she could be a great girlfriend for something not named Grado. He seemed totally creeped out by her, but he choose her over everyone else.

Sammy Guevara vs. Drago was a good match as well, hopefully we get to see more of these guys going forward after the Super X CUP is over. Don't forget Last Knockout Standing Match with Sienna and Rosemary that should be groovy.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information