Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

TNA really likes their public workouts. The only downside to rehiring Big Poppa Pump is how little he has appeared on the show.

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    TNA really likes their public workouts. The only downside to rehiring Big Poppa Pump is how little he has appeared on the show.
    Yeah I'm sadden by that as well, I thought Steiner would be lighting up the Microphone, but were getting Josh get in the ring for the first time in over a decade Jesus lol.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah I'm sadden by that as well, I thought Steiner would be lighting up the Microphone, but were getting Josh get in the ring for the first time in over a decade Jesus lol.
    I thought the promo was one of his better promos. The issue that I am having, I don't know if this is just my that feels it, is that these shows feel more like a sitcom than a wrestling show. During the promos it's almost as if they audience has cues of when to reaction. Josh is talking, crowd goes silent; instant he stops talking loud boos, when he goes back to talking the crowd becomes quiet.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

Oh God now Park is playing with Wrestling Figures as JB watches

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Oh God now Park is playing with Wrestling Figures as JB watches
    You're ahead of me this week. I have had more commercials than anything it feels like. I just got to the figures.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

Allie is starting to attack people with weapons, haha Rosemary is rubbing off on her more than we know!

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Those girls in the audience they keep showing I don't think actually knows what is going on. They're just kinda standing there doing a small dance and down thumb.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

The Indian people really love Moose. Moose/special partner vs Adonis/Drake should be a solid match next week.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It's been weeks since his return, and I still really like his hitman gimmick.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

It's been weeks since his return, and I still really like his hitman gimmick.
    Yeah it fits him because he's really to himself and quiet like a Hitman would be before they send you to the other side.

Real Women of Genius

Mid-Card Champion

Status

That was a good match. I'm happy for Sonjay, he deserves to hold the belt for a bit.

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

That was a good match. I'm happy for Sonjay, he deserves to hold the belt for a bit.
    Yeah it was a good match, wished the fans would of gotten into the match more during it. Let's see how he carries it now as champion heading into Slammiversary which is getting closer.

Real Women of Genius

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Wales

So Battle Royal to start and we have Suicide, Sydal...wait this is a mini rumble then not a battle royal haha ok. Now JB calls it a gauntlet battle royal..ermm 90 second entries..that's not a gauntlet! #3 is Davey...time for some brute force...#4 is KM..time for him to dump out a couple huh? Maybe not then. #5 is Swoggle wtf haha. Suicide is out first ah well. #6 is Eddie, here goes a tear up between the former Wolves then. Oops didn't see it happening that quick haha. #7 is Spudd, look out Swoggle. #8 is Kongo ooh err here's the winner surely? Takes Kong about a minute to get to the ring haha hello Taker II! Kong takes out Sydal and Spudd. #9 is Moose, maybe he takes out Kong? Spudd takes out Swoggle standard stuff. Moose takes longer to get to the ring than Kong haha. Kong & KM eliminate Moose. #10 is Shera...ok time for a home win then? Oooh Kong eliminates himself haha...wait it's now 1 on 1? Crazy Impact rules haha. Predictable home town win...will TNA actually do anything with Shera now or put him back to doing diddly squat?

Mixed Tag Full Metal Mayhem between the Edwards & the Richards? Interesting.

E Singh 3 haha, quality stuff. No doubt the translator is ripping him to shreads right? Anywho dragged on for two long and ended with a whipping, shocking that.

A Josh workout haha. He's got a Zach Gowen look about him here sorry Josh #NotSorry. Some random opponent for Josh then...finger poke of doom time? Wasn't as bad as the finger poke but bad enough...even if Josh does do a semi decent swanton haha. Shera stopping Josh..Lashley taking out Shera err random..oh here comes Bertie...very random ending to the segment indeed.

Lee vs Sutter was too short to be anything more than ok. I don't like the fact that Lee has been on a massive loosing streak since loosing the title.

A Moose promo...didn't go too badly...did Moose really just suggest a 2 on 1 at Slammiversary haha? Oh it's going to be a 2 on 2 ahh that's more like it.

Main event time Dutt vs Low Ki for the Title....I don't think this match was a good as it could have been. I thought it was a little sloppy in places but hey Sonjay finally winning the X Division title, yeah good news story and all that...I hope a rematch, if it goes down at Slammiversary will be a hell of a lot better.
    I have a plan so cunning......

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status

We've got loads of action going down tonight for Impact tonight. We've got Patron/Storm vs EC3/Lashley two major feuds coming together for our enjoyment yeehaw, Sienna/Van Ness vs Rosemary/Allie, a Six Way Elimination X-Division match and Sonjay Dutt's title celebration as the cherry on top. Dutt's first title win, hopefully he gives us the celebration that all makes us cry.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information