Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Hard Times

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Sienna defends her GFW Women's title versus ODB, yeah that title shot feels so random. I mean you give ODB the title shot before Eerie da hell lol.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Heel Champion

Status

Why the hell are the announcers feuding? I came across a clip on YouTube of Joseph Parks (lol) being JBs lawyer. Wtf

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Why the hell are the announcers feuding? I came across a clip on YouTube of Joseph Parks (lol) being JBs lawyer. Wtf
    Yeah if theirs a negative with Impact right now it's the JB/Josh feud going on. Even Josh said last night are 11 years old, and to the effect we know you're Abyss you idiot lol. Shit even Rosemary on Twitter was like what the fuck Abyss lol. I guess Slammiversary Park/JB vs Josh/Steiner locked in now.

As for last night's Impact show the Ultimate X Match was great, and so was the Tag Team match with LAX vs LAredo Kid/Garza JR.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

World Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Yeah if theirs a negative with Impact right now it's the JB/Josh feud going on. Even Josh said last night are 11 years old, and to the effect we know you're Abyss you idiot lol. Shit even Rosemary on Twitter was like what the fuck Abyss lol. I guess Slammiversary Park/JB vs Josh/Steiner locked in now.

As for last night's Impact show the Ultimate X Match was great, and so was the Tag Team match with LAX vs LAredo Kid/Garza JR.
    I caught the end of the Ultimate X Match which was very well laid out

With GFW Merging With Impact, there are far too many Titles for the size of the roster.

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    I caught the end of the Ultimate X Match which was very well laid out

With GFW Merging With Impact, there are far too many Titles for the size of the roster.
    Yeah all we will be fixed by Slammiversary I bet.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information