Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Hard Times

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Sienna defends her GFW Women's title versus ODB, yeah that title shot feels so random. I mean you give ODB the title shot before Eerie da hell lol.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Heel Champion

Status

Why the hell are the announcers feuding? I came across a clip on YouTube of Joseph Parks (lol) being JBs lawyer. Wtf

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Why the hell are the announcers feuding? I came across a clip on YouTube of Joseph Parks (lol) being JBs lawyer. Wtf
    Yeah if theirs a negative with Impact right now it's the JB/Josh feud going on. Even Josh said last night are 11 years old, and to the effect we know you're Abyss you idiot lol. Shit even Rosemary on Twitter was like what the fuck Abyss lol. I guess Slammiversary Park/JB vs Josh/Steiner locked in now.

As for last night's Impact show the Ultimate X Match was great, and so was the Tag Team match with LAX vs LAredo Kid/Garza JR.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

World Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Yeah if theirs a negative with Impact right now it's the JB/Josh feud going on. Even Josh said last night are 11 years old, and to the effect we know you're Abyss you idiot lol. Shit even Rosemary on Twitter was like what the fuck Abyss lol. I guess Slammiversary Park/JB vs Josh/Steiner locked in now.

As for last night's Impact show the Ultimate X Match was great, and so was the Tag Team match with LAX vs LAredo Kid/Garza JR.
    I caught the end of the Ultimate X Match which was very well laid out

With GFW Merging With Impact, there are far too many Titles for the size of the roster.

Hard Times

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    I caught the end of the Ultimate X Match which was very well laid out

With GFW Merging With Impact, there are far too many Titles for the size of the roster.
    Yeah all we will be fixed by Slammiversary I bet.

Real Women of Genius

Hard Times

Status

Last week's Episode of Impact was fun overall and I hope this week it carries on with the momentum. EC3 vs Magnus vs Storm looks like a fun match-up, I wonder if EC3 and Storm will cancel the other out and Magnus gets the win? Mixed Tag Team action with Davey/Angelina vs Eddie/Alisha not sure if that match is going to be great, I expect the ladies to be in the corner the majority of the match. Lastly I hope Impact has something for the X-Division this week because Low Ki vs Trevor Lee vs Andrew Everett in the Ultimate X Match last week was great, hopefully we see something involving all of them if not matches to see who's next in line to face the champ.

Real Women of Genius

Jobber

Status

Such a shame seeing abyss being wasted away now in a feud over broadcasters

Hard Times

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMBGraves View Post
    Such a shame seeing abyss being wasted away now in a feud over broadcasters
    Yeah one of the dumbest decisions there. Joesph Park didn't work out last time around, and I don't see it working again.

Real Women of Genius

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Wales

A very solid, fast pace match between LAX & Laredo Kid/Garza Jnr. They worked very well together, so I hope they square off again in the future.

Kong/Sutter...was nice to see Kong challenged a bit, but I would have liked him to have dealt with a bit more. Maybe that'll happen in the tag match next week.

Storm/EC3 was ok, couldn't get into it for some reason, I felt it was lacking a little something. The post match shenanigans was what it was all about, 3 way for a shot at Lashley next week (Are we a week behind America or something?)

Sienna/ODB ended too quickly...the only move Sienna really hit was her finisher, not fond of that at all.

The most boring story at Impact is official now JB and Josh going to be in the ring haha...I wonder if we'll see Park or Abyss show up....

Really enjoyed the Ultimate X match. Full of solid work and some nice little spots. That chair punch from Low-Ki sounded really painfull haha, plus a nice looking finish from the match too.

Overall probably the worse Impact i've seen since I began watching again.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Hard Times

Status

EC3/Magnus/Storm this week was probably the best match from the show this week. I'm glad they played the back injuries throughout the match and EC3 getting the win especially when Storm had it in the bag with the Last Call Superkick furthers the storyline. You know Storm is going to try to get in title shot to face Bobby Lashley at Slammiversary, but where does Patron fit in this equation?

Edwards/Alisha vs Davey/Love. A pretty good match even though three of these talents are good Wrestlers and had to slow it down because of the lack of experience with Eddie's Wife. Either way this feud needs to finish, the only logical match to end the feud and have the two break and do other feuds with people is a Cage Match. Maybe that's the route they will go at Slammiversary, but make the announcement fast before this match really get stale.

The Veterans of War will face LAX next week for the GFW tag team titles and Low Ki defends the X-Division title against Andrew Everett. No way LAX is winning and becoming double Champions, and Low Ki is going to probably put the best match on the show again with Andrew Everett for the X-Division title.

Only thing made me go woah..is Rosemary turning face helping Allie after she was getting mugged by Sienna and Van Ness. I gues with all the heels, they needed her to go face and the people in the Impact Zone really dug it.

Real Women of Genius

Indy Talent

Status

So us UK lot are a week behind haha :D

Hard Times

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    So us UK lot are a week behind haha :D
    Damn I didn't know that I thought they would show it up to date like in the US.

Real Women of Genius

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Damn I didn't know that I thought they would show it up to date like in the US.
    We've just had the Ultimate X triple threat main event....I thought the whole point of Impact moving channel here in the UK was to keep it up to date

Unless my planner is screwed and i've missed an Impact somewhere haha.

Jobber

Status

It was a mistake by Spike. Should have aired this weeks, but aired last week's instead. Will air this weeks just before next weeks on Friday.

Could obviously find it online, but going to wait until Friday to watch it. Saw bits on youtube though. Allie and Rosemary together

Hard Times

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWrestling View Post
    It was a mistake by Spike. Should have aired this weeks, but aired last week's instead. Will air this weeks just before next weeks on Friday.

Could obviously find it online, but going to wait until Friday to watch it. Saw bits on youtube though. Allie and Rosemary together
    Yeah what a weird pairing for sure. This isn't the first time Spike TV fucked up something like this. Months ago Spike aired Impact live the show from the week before, while Poptv/Fight Network showed the right Impact show. It wasn't talked about and such till maybe 2/3rds of the show already finished hehe.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information