Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Hard Times

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I guess time will tell. I'll be given Impact more viewing time going forward as it's very easy to watch and follow so you'll see me in this thread quite a bit moving forward.

Not too sure how the merger is going to work with regards to titles, will they just have the G4W Champions drop or will they do an almighty merge like WWE did with the WCW Titles way back then?
    Good to see more and more people taking interest in Impact and welcome all of you live discussing it with Sky and myself week to week. From what I've seen so far I think they are promoting the champions, to eventually unify titles. Theirs too many titles in the company now, and it will be crazy to see what titles are worth more. I wouldn't be shocked to see an invasion months from now though for sure. Right now Magnus, Cody Rhodes, Christina Von Eerie holding belts right now, with the Tag Titles with no holding them right now. I can see a tourney to determine new champs for that and feud with LAX or Decay. Cody is sorta in a feud with Moose, and Magnus wants a World Title shot, while having problem with Adonis aka Chris Masters. Von Eerie I haven't seen her work since she was with Impact back in the day, so I don't know how good she's gotten int the ring. Hopefully she can provide some good stuff with Rosemary if they go that route.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I still hate seeing Karen Jarrett on my tv. This huge announcement that Global Force and Impact have become one is eye rolling and sad. I honestly do wish they would have gone with a different name than Impact wrestling because it still has the bad reputation of their beginnings though their business practice is still the same even with new owners.

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

This is the locked in matches for tomorrow's night Impact show. Davey Richards vs Moose for the Grand Championship unless Eddie shows up and ruins the party, it might be time for a new champion. The Lone Wolf is growing on me lately, and its time to give that guy a singles title run and see where it goes. Decay vs LAX Street Fight, you know Decay likes to take it to the extreme and we will see if this LAX is ready for Decay's madness. Also I saw Impact taking about the GFW Women's Champion Von Eerie possibly debuting soon, so I look forward to that and Impact Management will need to figure out the World Title situation after what EC3 did to Storm in his Championship Match last week.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

Christina Von Eerie did a video saying she was going to be going for the Knockout's championship and Sienna has been looking for her on Impact, so we'll have a couple stories there. Both her against Rosemary and against Sienna should be good.

I thought it was Eddie Edwards that attacked Moose last week? Davey vs Moose I doubt will get a finish. I am guessing we will see both Eddie and Cody interupt too set up a tag team match.

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

World Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Crazy Steve Is on His Way Out Of Impact So Wrestling 101 Should Tell You That LAX Should Win Here

Hard Times

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    Crazy Steve Is on His Way Out Of Impact So Wrestling 101 Should Tell You That LAX Should Win Here
    Yeah I heard that news, which means Abyss will have nothing to do and Rosemary all by herself to create some chaos. I probably won't be watching the show tonight due to the draft, but I should see it later in the show.

Real Women of Genius

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm a little bit late to the show, decided to go for a walk since it is finally not raining here. Pretty good beat down between Storm and EC3. These two could have a pretty good no disqualification or last man standing match in the future. I like the idea of EC3 name dropping Carter again. With everything that has gone down, that could get some nice heat.

Yup, they are setting up for a GFW/Knockout's Championship unification match. I am surprised to see Christina Von Eerie here tonight, I thought they would push some promos and vignettes for a couple weeks before putting her right into the ring.

I am still not a fan of Swoggle. His segments just remind me of the Raw early days when Doink was in the crowd just because why not.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I had read that V.O.W was suppose to be Crimson and Gunner until Gunner signed a deal with NXT. I like their look though, they have the physical presence about them.
    Last edited by Sky; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

Thread Information