Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 243

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

  1. #221
    Indy Talent
    Sky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    7044
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    That was a really good match. Happy that Low ki got the win.

    ​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

  2. #222
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    That was a really good match. Happy that Low ki got the win.
    Yeah that Main Event with the X-Division stars is the best match they have given us since the new regime started. Low Ki a true shocker, but all the talent in this match got better. I look forward to seeing more Ki and Xavier who both looked great, and Everett killed it too. Sky we need to make this a thing weekly bro.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  3. #223
    Indy Talent
    Sky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    7044
      Country                    United States

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Yeah that Main Event with the X-Division stars is the best match they have given us since the new regime started. Low Ki a true shocker, but all the talent in this match got better. I look forward to seeing more Ki and Xavier who both looked great, and Everett killed it too. Sky we need to make this a thing weekly bro.
    Sure! Let's do it. I am hopeful for Impact's future.

    ​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

  4. #224
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Sure! Let's do it. I am hopeful for Impact's future.


    I see a beautiful friendship starting.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  5. #225
    Indy Talent
    Sky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    7044
      Country                    United States

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post


    I see a beautiful friendship starting.



    Looking forward to it, mate!

    ​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

  6. #226
    The Franchise.
    Franchiser's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Scotland.
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    6147
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    I'm a watching impact on Spike UK just now. So far interesting show. Haven't seen impact since 2016, so quite a bit has changed. Loved the opening, had an old school feel to it like Raw (mid/early 90s). Just saw the x division promo, very interesting they've thrust the x division into the main event off the bat. Hopeful it will deliver. Spud on announcing too is very fresh and I like it. Is this permanent? Still not keen on the lack of fan noise, crowd they draw. That's something that seriously needs helped to get going like it used to be.

  7. #227
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    I'm a watching impact on Spike UK just now. So far interesting show. Haven't seen impact since 2016, so quite a bit has changed. Loved the opening, had an old school feel to it like Raw (mid/early 90s). Just saw the x division promo, very interesting they've thrust the x division into the main event off the bat. Hopeful it will deliver. Spud on announcing too is very fresh and I like it. Is this permanent? Still not keen on the lack of fan noise, crowd they draw. That's something that seriously needs helped to get going like it used to be.
    My boy Franchise I would love to hear your thoughts on Storm/Lashley and the Main Event for the X-Division title later on when you finish the show.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  8. #228
    The Franchise.
    Franchiser's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Scotland.
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    6147
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Will do. Just seen Rosemary beat ODB. Good to see a familiar face with ODB. Seems like Rosemary is unstoppable until they sign more talent. Is her Red Wedding finisher an F5? After that saw Kongo Kong. Wow. He's a beast. A bit tubby but beast. Loving the little videos they've put on to develop characters too. The crowd suck but what I'm seeing as a wrestling show really is surisingky enjoyable. Again the whole star v jobber thing is a neat throwback to mid 90s. Oh and more Mackenzie Mitchell please. Alberto el patron video promo was neat as well. Different but I liked it even if it looked a little cheap. Magnus?! MAGNUS!

  9. #229
    World Champion
    TCON's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14,788
    Rep Power
    15795
      Country                    Canada

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    I watched bits and pieces of the show on YouTube

    Why Is Josh Mathews Back ?
    EC3 Is Far Better As A Heel
    Interested To See How All The GFW Titles Are Handled, Hopefully there Won't Be a Impact vs GFW Feud

  10. #230
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    Will do. Just seen Rosemary beat ODB. Good to see a familiar face with ODB. Seems like Rosemary is unstoppable until they sign more talent. Is her Red Wedding finisher an F5? After that saw Kongo Kong. Wow. He's a beast. A bit tubby but beast. Loving the little videos they've put on to develop characters too. The crowd suck but what I'm seeing as a wrestling show really is surisingky enjoyable. Again the whole star v jobber thing is a neat throwback to mid 90s. Oh and more Mackenzie Mitchell please. Alberto el patron video promo was neat as well. Different but I liked it even if it looked a little cheap. Magnus?! MAGNUS!
    Yeah Rosemary is destroying everyone, and Gail Kim to me when she returns should not take her Knockouts Title away from her. Their Matches together shall be great, but it will be to put her over with a Legend in the company. I hope that happens with new ladies in the company, and honestly they have Allie and Laurel Van Ness both quality talents just doing their own thing right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    I watched bits and pieces of the show on YouTube

    Why Is Josh Mathews Back ?
    EC3 Is Far Better As A Heel
    Interested To See How All The GFW Titles Are Handled, Hopefully there Won't Be a Impact vs GFW Feud
    I got to give you a few places TCON where you can watch Impact the night after if you want, so you can join in the fun. Josh is back to be Lashley's Manager I guess and it works considering that Bobby isn't acting like a heel. Franchise will probably notice this after his match with Storm. EC3 is on the road to greatness, he was once undefeated as we know as a face for the majority of the time, and he loss all sudden to Mike Bennett. That run was great for him, made him the true start he is today, hopefully he can become the top heel in the company once again. He has loads to work with, going forward.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  11. #231
    The Franchise.
    Franchiser's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Scotland.
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    6147
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Well that main event, I mean world title match, sucked. Could see ec3 doing that a mile off. Josh is annoying but in a good way. Dunno what it is but when you watch wrestling in tna it seems slow whereas WWE for example doesn't have that same slow feeling. Maybe its production values. Glad after watching that there is more to come. Lashley is a star, ec3 always followed from day one, storm is perhaps aging badly now. However add them together, throw in Alberto and Magnus and you've got good main event scene. So thumbs up for that. Oooh video footage from elsewhere I heard this is going to be a new big thing for impact. More McKenzie Mitchell. lots of fresh but recognisable talent in impact now which is gonna be exciting.

  12. #232
    The Franchise.
    Franchiser's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Scotland.
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    6147
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Now that's a Main Event...

    Why is Low Ki dressed as 'Hitman' in 2017?

  13. #233
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    Well that main event, I mean world title match, sucked. Could see ec3 doing that a mile off. Josh is annoying but in a good way. Dunno what it is but when you watch wrestling in tna it seems slow whereas WWE for example doesn't have that same slow feeling. Maybe its production values. Glad after watching that there is more to come. Lashley is a star, ec3 always followed from day one, storm is perhaps aging badly now. However add them together, throw in Alberto and Magnus and you've got good main event scene. So thumbs up for that. Oooh video footage from elsewhere I heard this is going to be a new big thing for impact. More McKenzie Mitchell. lots of fresh but recognisable talent in impact now which is gonna be exciting.
    Yeah the Impact World Title match was disappointing, it was just okay. Their last bout which was I think 3 or 5 months was better, with a clear victor. The Match was to start a feud with EC3 and head it into the fast lane, which I think could be great. Both guys are different characters, and I think both should be able to make the other look great inside the ring. I never been a fan of Storm as a Singles Star, but I'll give him this that anything he's apart of he dedicates all his efforts to the best of his abilities.


    Low Ki debuted that character look in NJPW and I like it personally. Everytime he's been with Impact, he's given us a new look. He's still a bad ass and if he doesn't have any problems with Impact people in charge he'll be a great asset for the Division. I can see him dropping the belt to Everett down the line, trying to make him a star.
    Last edited by Kassius HoHo; 04-21-2017 at 06:10 PM.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  14. #234
    Jobber
    JohnnyWrestling's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    2213

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Don't think it was the best episode of Impact, but found it reasonably enjoyable to watch, particularly the main event. The X Division looks to be shaping up nicely, Dezmond Xavier looked quite impressive, while bringing Low Ki back is a great decision.

    Can't wait for the street fight next week. Been really impressed with the new LAX so far.

  15. #235
    Indy Talent
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    6633
      Country                    Wales

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    First time i've watched impact in ages, but hey it's now on Spike so will give it a go.


    Nice to see them give a mention to Matt Anoa'i.


    Brian Hebner is still a ref is he? He's been about almost as long as the older Hebners haha.


    So Lax is about again huh? Notice Konan is about on the outside is he still going in the ring or as just a manager now? Hear mentions of Homicide but he's not involved in this match, is he still active too? Quite impressed with Santana and Ortiz though, these guys look special indeed. Nice little promo by Konan too. Decay are out, I remember them from the last time I watched Impact haha. Crazzy Steve is about..hasn't he just been released?


    Eurgh Karen Jarrett is here....has the ex Mrs Angle had a boob job whilst being away from the limelight? So G4W & Impact have merged? Who didn't see that one coming when he first started G4W. Jeff is good for Impact so hopefully we'll see Impact hit the heights of it's glory days in the years to come. Sonjay Dutt? Isn't he too old to wrestle these days haha.....wowzers he's only 35..Everett...yeah never heard of you...but he throws out Gregory Helms name, is he at Impact too? Speak of the devil he's here too haha, long time no see Helms. I've heard good things about Trevor Lee, so i'm looking forward to seeing him in action. Eurgh this is getting long winded now, here comes another old face, welcome Mr Pritchard...wait Dirty Dutch is at Impact too? Since when? 6 Way for the X Division title main eventing? Interesting.


    Knockouts Championship time...ODB is about? Isn't it about time she quit already? ODB looks like she's going to fall out of her attire at any point, so that hasn't changed over the years then. Just noticed Earl Hebner is the ref, he's older than Mae Young surely? Match itself was short and sweet. Will no doubt get to know more about Rosemary as I watch during the coming weeks.


    Hornswoggle is in the crowd, haha, Impact can't use him surely?


    Some weird video package, don't know who these guys are haha.


    So I see one is Kongo Kong, Laurel van Ness, KM and Sienna. I've heard of Sienna before but the rest I have zero idea about. Kong has bigger boobs than a lot of women huh? Little squash for Kong, must do some reading up about him before next week.


    Oh hello Bertie, fancy seeing you here. Oh hello Magnus, back are you? So it's going to be a Patron/Magnus feud soon, could be decent that.


    A very decent match between Lashley and Storm. I have to say Josh Matthews is one annoying twunt, so he's doing his job well. Not a fan of the dusty finishes, but I get they need matches for Slammiversary XV, so EC3/Storm will be one.


    Wahey it's Dirty Dutch...no idea who Desmond Xavier is so yeah more new guys to me haha.


    Masters haha, there's a blast from the past...Moose wasn't he meant to be a big thing not so long ago?


    So it's main event time already? That's gone pretty quick. Suicide is here...I remember when the Impact game was based around him haha...final man is Low Ki haha another blast from the past, remember when he was Senshi in WWE? Yeah me too. Oooh Desmond Xaiver is all flippy and stuff, could be a good find him. Dutt has one eye closed up nasty stuff, but hey it's part of being a wrestler. Still funny to see Low-Ki wrestling in a suit haha. Thoroughly enjoyable match. Xavier stood out for me, however having a man who wrestles in a suit pin the champion clean is a shocker for me haha.


    Decent show overall. Easy to watch which is a bonus, so will see what is done going forward.
    I have a plan so cunning......

  16. #236
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    First time i've watched impact in ages, but hey it's now on Spike so will give it a go.


    Nice to see them give a mention to Matt Anoa'i.


    Brian Hebner is still a ref is he? He's been about almost as long as the older Hebners haha.


    So Lax is about again huh? Notice Konan is about on the outside is he still going in the ring or as just a manager now? Hear mentions of Homicide but he's not involved in this match, is he still active too? Quite impressed with Santana and Ortiz though, these guys look special indeed. Nice little promo by Konan too. Decay are out, I remember them from the last time I watched Impact haha. Crazzy Steve is about..hasn't he just been released?


    Eurgh Karen Jarrett is here....has the ex Mrs Angle had a boob job whilst being away from the limelight? So G4W & Impact have merged? Who didn't see that one coming when he first started G4W. Jeff is good for Impact so hopefully we'll see Impact hit the heights of it's glory days in the years to come. Sonjay Dutt? Isn't he too old to wrestle these days haha.....wowzers he's only 35..Everett...yeah never heard of you...but he throws out Gregory Helms name, is he at Impact too? Speak of the devil he's here too haha, long time no see Helms. I've heard good things about Trevor Lee, so i'm looking forward to seeing him in action. Eurgh this is getting long winded now, here comes another old face, welcome Mr Pritchard...wait Dirty Dutch is at Impact too? Since when? 6 Way for the X Division title main eventing? Interesting.


    Knockouts Championship time...ODB is about? Isn't it about time she quit already? ODB looks like she's going to fall out of her attire at any point, so that hasn't changed over the years then. Just noticed Earl Hebner is the ref, he's older than Mae Young surely? Match itself was short and sweet. Will no doubt get to know more about Rosemary as I watch during the coming weeks.


    Hornswoggle is in the crowd, haha, Impact can't use him surely?


    Some weird video package, don't know who these guys are haha.


    So I see one is Kongo Kong, Laurel van Ness, KM and Sienna. I've heard of Sienna before but the rest I have zero idea about. Kong has bigger boobs than a lot of women huh? Little squash for Kong, must do some reading up about him before next week.


    Oh hello Bertie, fancy seeing you here. Oh hello Magnus, back are you? So it's going to be a Patron/Magnus feud soon, could be decent that.


    A very decent match between Lashley and Storm. I have to say Josh Matthews is one annoying twunt, so he's doing his job well. Not a fan of the dusty finishes, but I get they need matches for Slammiversary XV, so EC3/Storm will be one.


    Wahey it's Dirty Dutch...no idea who Desmond Xavier is so yeah more new guys to me haha.


    Masters haha, there's a blast from the past...Moose wasn't he meant to be a big thing not so long ago?


    So it's main event time already? That's gone pretty quick. Suicide is here...I remember when the Impact game was based around him haha...final man is Low Ki haha another blast from the past, remember when he was Senshi in WWE? Yeah me too. Oooh Desmond Xaiver is all flippy and stuff, could be a good find him. Dutt has one eye closed up nasty stuff, but hey it's part of being a wrestler. Still funny to see Low-Ki wrestling in a suit haha. Thoroughly enjoyable match. Xavier stood out for me, however having a man who wrestles in a suit pin the champion clean is a shocker for me haha.


    Decent show overall. Easy to watch which is a bonus, so will see what is done going forward.
    Yeah I've been itching to see Homicide back in the ring, as well as Helms. I think both guys are good enough even in their older age to put over a new star especially Everett or Xavier. I think we will see Homicide somewhere down the line in Tag Matches, and he's a former X-Division champ so they can put in there as well as a veteran talent.
    Last edited by Kassius HoHo; 04-22-2017 at 04:22 PM.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  17. #237
    Indy Talent
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    6633
      Country                    Wales

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassius HoHo View Post
    Yeah I've been itching to see Homicide back in the ring, as well as Helms. I think both guys are good enough even in their older age to put over a new star especially Everett or Xavier. I think we will see Homicide somewhere down the line in Tag Matches, and he's a former X-Division champ so they can put in there as well as a veteran talent.
    Based on the 6 guys show cased in that main event, I don't think they'll really be needed unless it's for a special occasion one off type of match. I know Low-Ki is super experienced too so he'll help out, same with Sonjay, who I still can't believe is only 35 haha.

    As for the tag matches, yeah seeing Homicide do some of those matches will be a good blast from the past, especially if he pulls out the cop killa haha, though thinking about it Homicide vs Helms in a battle of the vertebreaker?
    I have a plan so cunning......

  18. #238
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Based on the 6 guys show cased in that main event, I don't think they'll really be needed unless it's for a special occasion one off type of match. I know Low-Ki is super experienced too so he'll help out, same with Sonjay, who I still can't believe is only 35 haha.

    As for the tag matches, yeah seeing Homicide do some of those matches will be a good blast from the past, especially if he pulls out the cop killa haha, though thinking about it Homicide vs Helms in a battle of the vertebreaker?
    Sign me up for that. I always liked Helms when he broke away from the Hurricane gimmick and had a great program with Matt Hardy I remember on SD. I think Helms is seeing Lee and Everett pupils of his, having all the fun he wants to get involved more. I don't know how active he's been though, I know Homicide was working the Indies before coming back to Impact.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  19. #239
    Ghost In The Shell
    Kassius HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the Badlands
    Posts
    27,232
    Rep Power
    79763
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Based on the 6 guys show cased in that main event, I don't think they'll really be needed unless it's for a special occasion one off type of match. I know Low-Ki is super experienced too so he'll help out, same with Sonjay, who I still can't believe is only 35 haha.

    As for the tag matches, yeah seeing Homicide do some of those matches will be a good blast from the past, especially if he pulls out the cop killa haha, though thinking about it Homicide vs Helms in a battle of the vertebreaker?
    Sign me up for that. I always liked Helms when he broke away from the Hurricane gimmick and had a great program with Matt Hardy I remember on SD. I think Helms is seeing Lee and Everett pupils of his, having all the fun he wants to get involved more. I don't know how active he's been though, I know Homicide was working the Indies before coming back to Impact.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

    Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

  20. #240
    Indy Talent
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    6633
      Country                    Wales

    Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2017 (Now With More Canadian Bacon!)

    I guess time will tell. I'll be given Impact more viewing time going forward as it's very easy to watch and follow so you'll see me in this thread quite a bit moving forward.

    Not too sure how the merger is going to work with regards to titles, will they just have the G4W Champions drop or will they do an almighty merge like WWE did with the WCW Titles way back then?
    I have a plan so cunning......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •