Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Extreme Championship Wrestling by Stojy

Chikara Trainee

Status

Re: April BTBOTM - Extreme Championship Wrestling by Stojy

Alright, so. I actually kind of enjoyed having a somewhat smaller show for this. I feel like it really fit with everything being more focused on the big time main event. The beginning recaps were good ways to just acclimate people and not show anything new in the process.

Anton joining The FBI is very interesting to me. I did immediately have the same reaction as Mamaluke with it. Anton seeming uneasy at times was great and the promo was overall fantastic, really making Guido seem like the flawed mob boss type of character and really making Mamaluke out as the more sympathetic character. I am curious to see how he and Anton will work together and where this will go with how Guido said about The Network being out of business soon.

The short promos were well done, just giving some good time to a few characters. However, I do feel like it could've been more focus on just a couple of characters than jumping around how it did. I do see that it focused the most on Kash and Rhino, just feel like CW and PCO were forgotten and their promos were pretty well worthless in there aside from a quick hype spot. Which is fine, and makes sense, just something I'd like them to get either more time with or just make it a Kash/Rhino promo.

Oh here we go! Already, we start off with it. Now I do feel like you buried the lede a little in this Cyrus segment. By changing this to a singles match and announcing Corino as the guest referee, it took the wind out of the sails for Credible joining The Network for me. It's still a huge moment, and I didn't see it coming for a while there, just something where the promo maybe could've been written a little differently to make that the big headline to start out. Maybe already have Credible come out, a Network assault, and then announce Corino as guest referee? I'm not sure, just feel like Credible joining wasn't made as big of a deal because of the way it played.

Granted, your writing style is fantastic for making anything feel big. The heat you put into it, and how visceral it was, I commend you on that fantastic ability of yours to make everything so grandious.

Credible and Lynn put on one hell of a match. You made Lynn look fantastic by being able to keep holding his own and having visible pins, continued the heat on The Network with Corino refusing to count, and did the genius thing of having Credible and Corino fighting a bit and struggling to work together. Credible has been wishy-washy the whole time, so it's expected he'd have a little rough transition. I loved the way you portrayed it and it really sold the angle well.

CW Anderson is one character that I just don't usually seem to connect with in any way. I'm not sure why he came out unless it's to help The Network, but even then that's an odd deal for him to make with his character recently and would be odd with Corino knocking him out as well. I guess with Dreamer out, you do need him to have something to do and do need to continue building him, I just feel like his challenge for the title would've been more likely successful if he had Lynn as champion so I don't see why he's racing out to attack Lynn.

The tension after the match with The Network and CW Anderson and everything was fantastic as usual. Corino after the title, Credible continuing to have his problems with them, and Anderson's usual dickhead self are all portrayed well here. I still don't really get Anderson helping The Network, but I'm assuming an explanation could come in the near future.

Overall, I could see The Network getting too big for their britches after this and imploding as ECW leaves TNN. As for the show, you did an amazing job as always. Your main event was spectacular, and there were only a couple of points that I wasn't as fond of this time around. However, the angles played out beautifully and I definitely enjoyed this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Justin Credible has joined the Network and boy was the deck stacked against Lynn. The fake outs were nicely done and got me a bit, but I know with Corino as ref that things weren't going to go Lynn's way. Great show.

Underdog

Status

Thanks for the comments as always.

Jaywhy, I wanted to touch on a few of your points:

1. The short promos all in quick succession are exactly what Pulp Fiction is. They are an ECW tradition and I'll continue to use them throughout. Sometimes some wrestlers will get a little more to say than others.

2. Really interested in your opinion of the Credible decision. I was of the belief, that because Credible joining The Network was the bigger announcement, it needed to go last. If I said Credible joined, nobody would care about Corino being the referee. Maybe I got that wrong.

3. Regards to CW Anderson helping The Network, he's just trying to make Cyrus love him so he can get a title shot.

4. As usual, I love you for your consistent feedback.

Anyway, enough from me, enjoy the next show.

ECW Hardcore TV

16-09-2000

Buffalo, New York

The show opens up rather differently this week, with a frustrated looking Steve Corino walking into the arena alone, speaking on his cell phone.

Steve Corino: I helped us get the ECW title...

Corino shakes his head as he continues to push his luggage bag towards the arena. It’s quite obvious at this stage that he’s probably on the phone to the leader of The Network, Cyrus.

Steve Corino: BULLSHIT!

‘The King Of Old School’ literally stops in his track, throwing his bag aside.

Steve Corino: I’m the reason Justin Credible won that match. I know it, you know it and even he knows it.

Steve takes a deep breath, trying to maintain his composure.

Steve Corino: Now I want my shot!

Steve then hangs up the phone, throwing it into his sweatpants pocket, before pushing through the arena doors, leaving the camera man alone outside of the arena...

The show now receives its usual opening, with the video montage showing some of the companies greatest extreme moments, accompanied by “This Is Extreme” by Harry Slash and The Slashstones. The camera pans around the arena, getting all the rabid fans even more jacked, as an iconic “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” sounds as if it’s coming from the entire population of Buffalo. The fans get an extended period of time to mark out for their favourite promotion tonight before we cut away...

We end up in the backstage area, where ‘The Voice Of ECW’ Joey Styles stands by in his usual suit, holding a microphone in his professional stance. Styles looks the exactly the opposite to the bush league ECW sign that is hanging on the wall he’s standing in front of, but that’s okay.

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to ECW Hardcore TV! I’m Joey Styles and we’re just one night removed from an ECW on TNN that changed the foundations of Extreme Championship Wrestling. Everybody knows The Network had all the power in the world, except for the ECW Championship. However that all changed last night when Justin Credible, the current ECW Champion, joined the The Network last night. It was originally scheduled to be a Three Way Dance, where Credible would defend his title against the rightful number one contender Jerry Lynn, and a member of The Network in Steve Corino. For weeks Cyrus had been giving Credible an ultimatum, join The Network or lose the ECW Championship. Credible seemingly went back and forth over the decision but his answer became very clear last night. Jerry Lynn was already in the ring, when Cyrus announced that Corino would no longer be competing in the match, and he’d be the special guest referee. Cyrus then announced Justin Credible as the newest member of The Network. With Cyrus, Francine and Jack Victory at ringside, and Corino inside the ring, Lynn did all he could to defy the odds, however Corino refused to count the three for Lynn. Eventually Credible was able to use the distractions to land the That’s Incredible and pick up the victory.

Styles pauses, shaking his head, obviously feeling as if Jerry Lynn was screwed out of the title last night.

Joey Styles: Whilst this was a terrible night for Jerry Lynn, it’s not all doom and gloom. Extreme Championship Wrestling officials have confirmed that Jerry Lynn will receive a rematch with an ECW employed referee. The rematch will not be on TNN, it will be live on pay per view. It’s only fair that Lynn gets a one on one shot for the title as he won that right at Heatwave!

Joey’s now all smiles, announcing the feel good news to all the viewers.

Joey Styles: So at Anarchy Rulz...

Joey’s cut off by the “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants that can be heard from out at ringside.

Joey Styles: It will be Justin Credible defending his ECW Championship against Jerry Lynn just down the road from Lynn’s hometown in St Paul, Minnesota!

Styles lets out another smirk as the fans cheer the announcement. Joey lets the good news sink in, before getting a much more serious look on his face and waiting for the ovation to die down...

Joey Styles: Unfortunately as great as the good news was, I also have some bad news.

The best play by play man in the business is looking rather sombre now.

Joey Styles: One of our favourite, gutsiest wrestlers in ECW is currently nursing a severe ankle ligament injury and will not be appearing on television anytime soon. That man is none other than Tommy Dreamer, who had his ankle brutalised by a man he’s had his differences with, CW Anderson and Anderson’s buddies, Team Me.

A bit of a silent reaction from the fans as they aren’t happy with hearing Dreamer won’t be around.

Joey Styles: Let’s all wish Tommy the best in his recovery and hopefully he’s back sooner rather than later!

‘The Voice Of ECW’ is now done as he brings the microphone back down to his side, nodding at the camera...

Back at ringside we are greeted to “Battery” by Metallica which brings out ECW’s favourite Mexican, Psicosis. The Mexican marvel seems to be enjoying the positive reaction from the fans, slapping them some five on his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Psicosis does his best to keep himself warm, bouncing off of the ropes and limbering up. “The Old School Style” by Boner is next up as an intense, focused Steve Corino power walks towards the ring. Again it’s worth noting that Corino is alone tonight with no Network back up, and he’s got a different attitude. Rather than being cocky to the fans, Corino just gets inside the ring and yells at the referee to “GET THE DAMN BELL RUNG”.

Match One
    Psicosis vs. Steve Corino

This is a DAMN GOOD match, you’re going to have to take my word for it because I can’t be bothered writing it. Corino is in beast mode tonight really dominating Psicosis, but Psicosis isn’t just a jobber and has flashes of brilliance also. The two put on a great match, but Corino IS ABLE TO LAND THE OLD SCHOOL EXPULSION AND MAKE THE COVER...1...2...3!

Winner – Steve Corino @ 11:10

The match is over and Corino bounces straight back up to have his hand raised by the referee. Again, the heat from the fans is there but Corino doesn’t really celebrate, instead getting ready to leave the ring... WHEN HE’S SPUN AROUND BY CW ANDERSON!!!

Corino’s eyes open wide as the fans become UNGLUED at the idea of the two heels going at it. CW says “DID YA’ THINK I WAS JUST GONNA’ FORGET ABOUT THAT KICK LAST NIGHT?” Corino looks around before shrugging his shoulders and saying “NAH”!

THE TWO THEN BEGIN THROWING HAYMAKERS AT EACH OTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Holy shit, this is an explosive situation as both men trade right hands...

Eventually the fresher Anderson begins to gain the advantage, LANDING PUNCH AFTER PUNCH AFTER PUNCH TO BACK CORINO INTO THE CORNER!!!

The fans are COMPLETELY SPLIT; half cheering for Anderson, the others booing the fact that Corino is getting his ass kicked.

Anderson continues to hammer away in the corner, until the referee tries to get in between them... AND CW HURLS THE REFEREE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!

This allows Corino time to RAKE THE EYES and now Corino begins landing right hands with no response from Anderson.

They are back in the middle of the ring, Corino landing big blows and Anderson staggering as the fans chant “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”!

Corino senses he has the advantage...AND HE TAKES A STEP BACK... SUPERKICK!!!

BUT ANDERSON DUCKS... ANDERSON SPINEBUSTER... BUT CORINO BREAKS FREE AT THE LAST MOMENT BY RAKING THE EYES AGAIN!

Both men are back where they started; throwing hands at each other, until a bucket load of referees come from the back trying to separate things.

All of a sudden, the two are trying to fight through a shit load of referees to get at each other, as JACK VICTORY sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring!

A member of The Network is finally out to have Corino’s back but instead of helping them brawl, Victory is attempting to calm Corino down.

As Victory does his best to keep hold of Corino, CW Anderson TAKES OUT MORE REFEREES AND SECURITY TO GET CLOSER TO RESTARTING THE BRAWL!!!

This halts though when TEAM ME, SIMON DIAMOND AND JOHNNY SWINGER sprint down the ramp and begin attempting to calm down Anderson, much like Victory is with Corino.

The fans are BOOING THE HELL out of the fact that both men seem to be listening to their respective friends.

“LET THEM FIGHT”, “LET THEM FIGHT”, “LET THEM FIGHT” are the thoughts coming from the audience, but at this stage, both parties are staring each other down.

The arena is still at a fever pitch, as Joey Styles has some breaking news on commentary...

Joey Styles: What an explosive situation we’ve got right here. Last night during the main event, CW Anderson came out to help Justin Credible, but Steve Corino didn’t see it, and kicked Anderson’s head off. The two were forced to shake hands by Cyrus after the match, but it’s obvious there’s still tension after what occurred at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

The situation is well and truly under control now, as Corino and Victory remain inside the ring, however Team Me and CW Anderson have left the ring, backing up the ramp. Corino and Anderson’s eyes aren’t moving off of each other, this one looking far from over...

Joey Styles: I’ve just got word from the back to prevent more of these reckless brawls, CW Anderson and Steve Corino will do battle one on one at Anarchy Rulz, and the winner will be the number one contender to the ECW Championship!

Big news, another big match has been announced. Neither guy is aware at this stage as Anderson steps through the curtain, meanwhile Corino continues to pace in the ring with Victory having the task of calming him down...

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Upon return, we are in a rather upper class looking locker room, with a couple of recliners and all, very fancy for ECW. Inside the locker room is none other than a smiling ECW Champion Justin Credible and for the first time in weeks an equally as smitten Francine. The two both have arrogant smirks on their face, as Francine pretends to breathe on her hand and then shine the title that is around Credible’s waist.

Justin Credible: Here I stand, Justin Credible, STILL the ECW World Heavyweight Champion...

Francine looks happy as, whilst Credible nods cockily at the camera.

Justin Credible: You wanna’ know the reasons why? Because I’m incredible and because I sold out.

Both have massive grins on their faces.

Justin Credible: But nobody in Extreme Championship Wrestling can look me in the eye and criticise me for my decisions...

The champion pauses, looking a little more serious now.

Justin Credible: This whole damn company ECW is the one who sold out first by agreeing to be aired on The Network.

BOOOO’s can be heard from fans inside the arena, as Credible and Francine shake their heads in disgust at ECW.

Justin Credible: Despite selling out, things haven’t exactly gone to plan for the company, and that’s why on October sixth...

The champ pauses.

Justin Credible: ECW puts on its last ever show on TNN!

Credible shakes his head, staring at the ground smirking.

Justin Credible: Let’s get one thing perfectly clear though, ECW isn’t leaving The Network, The Network is leaving ECW.

Buffalo, New York aren’t happy with this statement as Credible pauses.

Justin Credible: So with the background set, I’ll answer the million dollar question. Why Justin? Why? Why did you bother joining a group like The Network when it is going to lose all of its power and its leader in three weeks time?

Francine mockingly shrugs her shoulders, asking why as Credible s......s.

Justin Credible: BECAUSE IT MEANS I KEEP THIS!

The intensity kicks in as Credible punches the title wrapped around his waist.

Justin Credible: This is literally the only thing that matters in my life...

The champ’s girlfriend looks a tad hurt at these comments, but Credible doesn’t notice.

Justin Credible: And The Network ensures that I keep it!

JC pauses, letting his words sink in as he glances at Francine, who’s back to not looking too bothered.

Justin Credible: I needed Tajiri off of my back...

Pause.

Justin Credible: The Network got the job done.

Francine holds three fingers in the air, before dropping one as Credible finishes his sentence.

Justin Credible: I wanted another three weeks to prepare for Jerry Lynn...

JC pauses again.

Francine puts her second finger down, leaving one remaining.

Justin Credible: I want Steve Corino to stop hunting me so that I can focus...

One last pause, but Justin has a shit eating grin on his face this time.

Francine puts the last of her fingers down.

Justin Credible: And now at Anarchy Rulz, I will get the job done.

JC and Francine both seem to have a confidence about them.

Justin Credible: I will remain the ECW Champion and I will continue to forge my legacy as the greatest ECW Champion of all time.

Francine rubs Credible’s shoulders encouragingly.

Justin Credible: And that, that’s incredible!

Credible and Francine look smitten once again, smiling at the camera, truly feeling on top of the world...

Back at ringside, “Electric Molecular” by Chemlab brings out the young, up and coming duo of Christian York and Joey Matthews. The two get quite the enthusiastic pop from the fans as so far all of their performances have been pretty impressive. They make friends with the fans on their way to the ring, before getting inside and awaiting their opponents. “For The Love Of Money/Down On Me” by The Ojay’s and Jackyln FLIPS the mood in the arena, as HEAT is given to the quartet known as Hot Commodity. Being the two that are competing, EZ Money and Julio Dinero lead the way, with casual wearing Chris Hamrick and Elektra bringing up the rear. Not only is their reaction the opposite to their opponents but so is there mannerisms, as they mock the fans about being poor and broke before getting to the ring.

Match Two
    Christian York and Joey Matthews vs. Hot Commodity w/Chris Hamrick and Elektra

The match is a pretty standard yet entertaining tag team affair that I won’t be writing out. This is two lazy match recaps in a row but I’ll definitely put some effort into the main event. As the teams battle for supremacy, Joey Styles ignores the action on commentary for a moment, to announce that Chris Hamrick and Julio Dinero will take on both Christian York and Joey Matthews and Danny Doring and Roadkill in a Three Way Dance match at Anarchy Rulz!

As for this match however, with the help of Elektra and Hamrick, Hot Commodity are able to isolate York and eventually finish him off with a Double Spike Piledriver and the academic 1...2...3!

Winners – Hot Commodity @ 05:16

After the contest, York and Matthews are left to heal their wounds outside of the ring, meanwhile on the inside; all four members of Hot Commodity celebrate. The fans aren’t happy, knowing that the interference had a big say in things, but they celebrate like they have won the tag titles anyway...

As the celebration continues, we head to the back where a different, meaner demeanour Chris Chetti is staring down a camera.

Chris Chetti: Nova is the only reason why I’m not a champion right now...

Chetti grimaces and snarls at the thoughts of his now former partner.

Chris Chetti: I challenge, better yet, I dare Nova to step inside the ring with me on any given day. I’ll do what Paul threatened to do for years before Nova started riding my coattails.

Minor heat from the fans as an ultra serious Chetti continues.

Chris Chetti: I’ll run you out of ECW for good...

Short and sweet from Chetti, getting his point across before walking out of screenshot.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

We return from our final break of the evening to see Bilvis Wesley already standing inside of the ring, ahead of his ECW Television Championship match against Kid Kash. As Wesley gets heckled by the brutal New York fans, “Fuck That” by Kid Rock plays to AN AMAZING RECEPTION as the NEW ECW Television Champion Kid Kash steps through the curtain. Kash stops just through the curtain, taking the title from around his waist and raises it above his head to an even louder pop from the fans... Kash continues his way down the ramp... WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, HE IS COBBERED FROM BEHIND BY THE FORMER CHAMPION, RHINO!!!

Kash tumbles to the floor and Rhino slides into the ring... AND GORES THE SHIT OUT OF BILVIS WESLEY!!!

Rhino then kicks him under the bottom rope, and TURNS STRAIGHT INTO SOME FAST RIGHT HANDS FROM KID KASH!

The two throw hands at each other, with Kash getting the upper hand, backing Rhino against the ropes, before taking a few steps back... AND CHARGING AT RHINO, BEFORE LEAPING INTO THE AIR AND SENDING HIMSELF AND RHINO OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR WITH A CROSSBODY!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants are up from the fans again, as Kash quickly gets up, looking for a SPINNING HEEL KICK... BUT RHINO AVOIDS CONTACT... AND KASH LANDS WITH A SPLAT ON THE FLOOR!!!

This gives Rhino a moment to recompose... BEFORE CHARGING THROUGH KID KASH WITH A GORE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!

Gasps come from the fans before the “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out again as Rhino has shown just how dangerous he is, taking out two men in the matter of minutes. ‘The Big F’n Deal’ isn’t finished with the man who took his TV Title, as Rhino picks up the sore Kash, and drags him up the steps and onto the ring apron...

Up on the apron, RHINO GETS KASH IN POSITION FOR A PILEDRIVER...ONLY FOR ROB VAN DAM TO SPRINT DOWN THE RAMP, JUMP ONTO THE APRON AND BEGIN HAMMERING RHINO WITH FOREARMS TO THE FACE!!!

“RVD”, “RVD”, “RVD” chants ring out from the fans as RVD continues to hammer Rhino, causing him to fall backwards and tumble through the ropes and back inside of the ring.

Kash rolls off of the apron and falls to the floor, as Van Dam jumps to the floor, grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring and slides back inside.

Once inside the ring, RVD waits for Rhino to get up... BEFORE THROWING THE CHAIR TO RHINO... WHO CATCHES IT... VAN DAMINATOR!!!

Rhino drops to the canvas, damn near unconscious, as “ROB VAN DAM”, “ROB VAN DAM”, “ROB VAN DAM” cheers urge RVD to leap up to the top rope, LOOKING FOR THE FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH... BUT RHINO ROLLS OUT OF THE RING AND TO SAFTEY...

BUT NOT SAFE ENOUGH... AS RVD LEAPS TO THE OUTSIDE... TAKING RHINO DOWN WITH A HUGE CROSSBODY FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Van Dam looks to continue the assault, getting back up... ONLY TO COP A SINGAPORE CANE TO THE HEAD FROM THE ECW CHAMPION... JUSTIN CREDIBLE!!!

There’s some heat for the fans but due to the entertaining nature of the chaotic brawl, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants can be heard at the same time. Credible then picks up Van Dam and rolls him back inside of the ring.

SOMEHOW, Rhino is back up and he gets back into the ring to continue his assault on Van Dam, and Credible looks set to do the same... UNTIL KID KASH GRABS AT HIS HEEL TO DRAG CREDIBLE OFF OF THE RING APRON... AND CREDIBLE SPINS AROUND... AND HITS KASH RIGHT OVER THE HEAD WITH THE SINGAPORE CANE!!!

Credible then gets inside the ring and he and Rhino continue to stomp the shit out of Van Dam, copping all sorts of VULCANIC heat from the audience...

Until JERRY LYNN SPRINTS DOWN THE RAMP AND SLIDES INTO THE RING!!!

Lynn begins firing punches and kicks at both men, rocking them momentarily, which allows Van Dam to roll out of the ring.

Lynn begins focusing on Credible, really beating him down, but this allows Rhino to attack him from behind. The heels then grab Lynn and toss him out of the ring!

Heat can be heard from the audience as Lynn looks to try and find a way back inside the ring, but Rhino and Credible cut him off at every avenue.

Lynn continues to stress out until “Enter Sandman” by Metallica hits to an EPIC POP, and ECW’s favourite beer drinker, The Sandman begins walking his way through the crowd. The Sandman forgoes most of his theatrics, instead climbing over the barricade and shaking hands with Lynn. Credible and Rhino continue to stand at the edge of the ring, not allowing the faces entry which allows Styles to have one last sell...

Joey Styles: We are just waiting for the referee to get down here, as OUR MAIN EVENT of Credible and Rhino against Lynn and The Sandman IS NEXT!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants can be heard again as a referee begins jogging from the back.

Joey Styles: Next week on TNN we have a huge show coming your way. We will see Kid Kash actually defend his ECW Television Championship against another ECW favourite, Mikey Whipwreck!

Joey pauses to let the words sink in.

Joey Styles: But we don’t just have one title match, we’ve got two. The Full Blooded Italians will defend their ECW Tag Team Championships against Danny Doring and Roadkill! Be sure to tune in next week, guys.

The last sell is out of the way and the referee is inside the ring, doing his best to allow Lynn and The Sandman clean entry into the ring...

Match Three
    Jerry Lynn and The Sandman vs. Justin Credible and Rhino w/Francine

All of the participants who were involved in the previous segment have decided to go to the back, except for Bilvis Wesley who was carried to the back. As soon as Lynn and The Sandman get inside the ring, Credible and Rhino attack them respectively, trying to get the early jump. The referee immediately calls for the bell to start the match and that’s the only control he really has for the entire contest, as this is just absolute CHAOS! There’s fighting inside of the ring, outside of the ring and through the crowd. There are chair shots, a kitchen sink makes an appearance and Francine gets involved whenever she can to help her team.

One thing that is quite noticeable and worth mentioning is the difference between the way the two teams work together. Jerry Lynn and The Sandman are not a functioning team and are not friends, so whilst in a tag team match, they are fighting their own individual battles. When it comes to Credible and Rhino, now that they are both members of The Network, there’s no tension between them, and they actually gel well as a team. There are multiple occasions in the match where Lynn looks to take over Credible or The Sandman looks to take care of Rhino, but the other Network member makes the save. It’s also worth noting that there are MULTIPLE “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants throughout the contest.

We pick up play with all four men surprisingly inside of the ring. Credible and Lynn are battling in the corner, and Lynn begins to really hammer away, winning the fist fight... UNTIL CREDIBLE DROPS DOWN AND LANDS A LOW BLOW! Lynn crumbles to the mat and Credible begins choking out Lynn in the corner. Meanwhile, as much as The Sandman is a brawler, he’s busted wide open, struggling to make it back up to his feet with the beating Rhino has given him throughout. The Sandman is using the ropes to get to his feet, as Rhino waits, and when Sandman is up... RHINO CHARGES ACROSS THE RING WITH THE GORE... THE SANDMAN MOVES... AND RHINO DAMN NEAR KILLS THE REFEREE WITH THE GORE!!!

Luckily they just miss the table set up in the corner earlier on in the contest, but the referee is still out of it. Most guys would feel a little bit of remorse but not the former TV Champion, Rhino kicks the referee when he is down, before turning back to Sandman who is able to Spear Rhino, and the momentum sends both men tumbling through the middle rope and to the outside. The Sandman lands on top of Rhino in a full mount position and continues to beat on him, whilst in the ring, Credible tells the crowd, “IT’S TIME FOR THE CHAMP TO BEAT THIS CHUMP AGAIN”.

Sensing the end might be near; the only referee employed by The Network, Danny Daniels hustles down the ramp. The audience boo the fuck out of him because he’s a piece of shit, and Credible has the audacity to even slap Daniels some five once he actually makes it to the ring. Credible grabs Lynn in the corner, and heaves him up onto the top turnbuckle, before landing a few right hands and beginning to climb up to the top rope himself. Once there though, the fiery Lynn lands three brutal head butts to the bridge of the nose, which causes Credible to slip off of the ropes and just land on his feet on the canvas. As quick as a cat, Lynn grabs Credible... AND SPINS AROUND WITH A SENSATIONAL TORNADO DDT FROM THE TOP ROPE!!! Danny Daniels and Francine both look at each other and curse as both competitors remain down inside the ring.

There’s no ten count or any of that shit, but both men are not moving. Buffalo, New York are right behind the number one contender with “JERRY Y LYNN”, “JERRY LYNN”, “JERRY LYNN” chants getting everybody excited. After what seems like an eternity... LYNN IS ABLE TO MOVE AN ARM ACROSS THE CHEST OF CREDIBLE, MAKING THE COVER...

JERRY LYNN HAS JUST PINNED THE ECW CHAMPION!!!

IS WHAT WE WOULD SAY,,, BUT DANNY DANIELS JUST STANDS IN THE CORNER WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED, REFUSING TO MAKE THE COUNT!!!

BOOOOOOO! The heat is volcanic as Danny Daniels just stands in the corner, a stern look on his face. Despite having gone at it for a solid eight plus minutes, Lynn’s exhaustion gives way to fury. He gets up and begins to walk towards Daniels, yelling “SO YOU DON’T WANT TO MAKE THE COUNT HUH?” Daniels gulps as if he was Vince McMahon, the fans urging Lynn to take him out. Jerry approaches slowly, as Daniels continues to back away, until he can’t back away anymore... BECAUSE HE’S BACKED RIGHT INTO THE CHEST OF THE SANDMAN... WHO SWINGS HIM AROUND AND KNOCKS HIM OUT WITH A SINGAPORE CANE SHOT TO THE HEAD!

Epic pop moment for sure as The Sandman celebrates by hitting himself in the head with the Cane a few times... BEFORE TURNING STRAIGHT INTO A CHARGING RHINO... WHO LANDS THE GORE WHICH SENDS THE SANDMAN CRUSHING THROUGH THE CORNER TABLE!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” is all that can be heard because Rhino is a beast, but as he gets out of the rubble of the table, LYNN MEETS HIM WITH A KICKTO THE GUT... FOLLOWED BY A CRADLE PILEDRIVER!!! LYNN HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3... BUT AGAIN THERE IS NO COUNT!

Lynn slaps the mat in frustration before getting up... BEFORE BEING BLINDSIDED WITH A SINGAPORE CANE SHOT TO THE HEAD BY JUSTIN CREDIBLE!!!

Lynn is out on his feet, but staggers into the ropes before bouncing off of them, spaghetti legged, remaining on his feet, WHICH ALLOWS CREDIBLE TO LAND THE THAT’S INCREDIBLE...

THE CHAMPION HOOKS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER’S LEG...AS ANOTHER REFEREE SLIDES INTO THE RING...1...2...3!

Winners – Justin Credible and Rhino @ 10:38

There are tonnes of heat from the crowd as everybody is down inside the ring, except for the ECW Champion Justin Credible. The champ slowly gets up, and Francine immediately hands him his coveted title. Credible uses Francine a little to stay on his feet, before raising the title above his head to even more annoyance from the fans.

As Credible continues to celebrate amongst the other fallen combatants, Joey Styles can’t help but ponder on commentary if maybe Cyrus is right, nobody can stand up to The Network.

We end the show with Justin Credible, the ECW Champion, the newest member of The Network, in a blaze of glory capping off an extraordinary week for The Network...

-END OF SHOW-

Current Card for ECW Anarchy Rulz

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Justin Credible defends against Jerry Lynn

Rhino vs. Rob Van Dam

#1 Contender For ECW Championship:

CW Anderson vs. Steve Corino

ECW World Tag Team Championship:

The Full Blooded Italians w/Sal E. Graziano and Scotty Anton defends against The Unholy Alliance

Balls Mahoney vs. Pierre Carl Oulette

Three Way Dance:

Christian York and Joey Matthews vs. Danny Doring and Roadkill vs. Hot Commodity (Chris Hamrick and Julio Dinero)

Chikara Trainee

Status

Back at it, I'm definitely getting a good feeling about Anarchy Rulz at this point. This show was great for advancing a few stories, giving some questions for us to watch for, and following up fantastically on the last show.

Starting with Corino, you could tell from the last episode there's problems with Corino in The Network. It's a good glimpse at a possible turn coming up, maybe?

Lynn getting a rematch is fantastic, he does deserve it and the story definitely isn't over there. It appears the taping has caught up to Dreamer, unfortunate there won't be much of him but it works.

I got quite excited for the Psicosis and Corino match, somewhat sad it isn't written out but I understand completely and I can just imagine it being fantastic. The right person won in the end. I am a little iffy on Psicosis being cheered after the mini-story he had with Tajiri and how that was in my mind, but it does make sense he'd be respected at least.

Anderson and Corino brawl is awesomely written. I loved it. Heel against heel isn't your kind of story and makes me think it's to lead to a Corino face turn. I'm quite excited for this as the more you write him, the more I actually want to cheer Corino. Anderson, on the other hand, I like the heel work and allowing myself to be worked, hate him. This should be a great match and has me thoroughly excited, well done.

The Credible promo was amazing. It shows how superficial Francine is, it shows how much he cares about the title, and it really makes me hate him more for joining. Meanwhile, it left another question in the tension between him and another Network favorite in Corino and continues this hinting toward Corino maybe turning soon. It could get dropped and it may be me misjudging it, but that having The Network take care of Corino makes me think they sent Anderson, and they're turning on Corino.

Hot Commodity keeps looking strong. Heel teams feel a lot more utilized and propped up here. I definitely see Roadkill and Doing getting a good storyline going soon.

The Chetti reasoning is meh to me. I didn't get a good feeling for the promo, personally. I just might not have a good reference for the history of he or Nova in ECW. It was a good promo, just felt like it lacked some substance. I do give credit, it's a great start. I just wonder about more reasoning being involved, just seemed like a random turn to me for now.

The Rhino attack made sense, and was amazing. It bringing out so many people was fantastic in that it continues to make Rhino look badass, gives more heat to Credible and builds up the whole Rhino wanting his title back story. I love the way you've written Rhino thus far, this just continues it.

The main event was hot as could be, and again we see a visible pinfall for Lynn over the champ, only to be screwed by The Network. The tease is so well done thus far, I can't wait for the big moment to finally happen. The table spot was great, and Credible stealing the win keeps him looking like a smarmy heel champion in the best way. Great credit to you, sir, you've made The Network somehow more hateable.

Again, this was a great show. I do think there were a couple points that I wasn't all in on, but overall it was a great and fun show. I'm very excited for Anarchy Rulz, I'm wanting to cheer Corino soon, and I can't wait for the comeuppance on Credible. You've done great and I'm looking forward to more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Underdog

Status

Thanks for continuing to be such a great follower Jaywhy, really appreciate it.

I don't really mind you not digging the Chetti promo, as Chetti/Nova is not being booked as a big program. You'll probably get a better idea of why I don't mind when you see what it leads to in the next month or so.

ECW On TNN

22-09-2000

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”...

The Canadian fans are excited as hell for ECW to be there, as they chant and yell out crude remarks as if they were in Philadelphia. There’s no opening video or anything tonight, as standing in the ring, looking incredibly excited to be in Canada are ‘The Voice Of ECW’ Joey Styles, and his sexual innuendo wielding colleague, Joel Gertner. The two continue to stand inside the ring, smiles on their faces, waiting for the audience to FINALLY die down so they can speak.

Joey Styles: CANADA... Welcome to the land of the extreme!

BIG TIME pop from the Canadians as Joey smiles and Joel pumps his fist.

Joey Styles: Now ladies and gentleman, we have a very important guest to kick off tonight’s show, so please give a Canadian welcome, to the man who on October tenth in his hometown will get the chance to face Justin Credible for the ECW Championship, please welcome the number one contender... Jerry Lynn!

The fiery crowd lets out another nice pop, which only gets LOUDER when “Scapegoat” by Fear Factory brings out the number one contender, Jerry Lynn. Not being scheduled to compete for the night means Lynn is donning an ECW t-shirt and a pair of jeans, as he is all smiles, slapping hands with the fans on the way to the ring. Instead of getting straight into the ring, Lynn makes Styles and Gertner wait a little, doing a lap of ringside, slapping hands with more of the Canadian fans. Once he gets into the ring, Lynn shakes both commentators’ hands, before standing, hands on hips, awaiting his first question.

Joel Gertner: Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time out of your night to do this. I’ve drawn the short end of the stick which means I’ll be asking the first question, Jerry, last week was a, well, rough week for y-...

Canada gasps a little as a whole, shocked as Lynn as politely as possible, places his hand over the microphone, not allowing Gertner to speak. Jerry looks at Joel almost apologetically before grabbing the microphone.

Jerry Lynn: I hate to do this guys, I really do, but I’m not in the mood to answer questions tonight. Last week the ECW Champion Justin Credible joined The Network and they screwed me out of the ECW Championship. The next night, in a tag team match, the champ caught me off guard, and beat me again, this time fair and square.

There’s a bit of a stunned silence due to the down beat nature of Lynn, who shakes his head, still frustrated with last week’s results.

Jerry Lynn: With that in mind, I’m out here tonight because I’ve only got one thing that I want to say to Justin Credible... And that is t-...

Lynn doesn’t get to complete his sentence as “Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck” by Grinspoon hits to Shawn Michaels like heat in Canada, as out steps the ECW Champion Justin Credible and his gold digger girlfriend, Francine. They ignore or enjoy the reaction from the fans as Lynn rolls his eyes inside of the ring. The dastardly duo are both all smiles as they saunter down the ramp, before stepping inside the ring, and Credible pulls a microphone out of the back pocket of his jean shorts.

Justin Credible: Let me help you save your breath, you don’t need to say thank you, because I’m already out here to say it’s okay Jerry, you’re welcome.

Everybody seems a little confused at Credible’s initial statement, especially Lynn, but the champ just chuckles to himself.

Justin Credible: I’m not a mind reader, I don’t have a crystal ball to look into the future, but I think it’s pretty obvious that you are out here tonight to thank me. You want to thank me for the wrestling lesson I gave you last week, pinning your shoulders to the mat, not one, but two nights in a row. You want to thank me because despite leaving you looking up at the lights twice, I’m willing to give you another shot at my ECW title. You want to thank me for giving you this title shot with the odds stacked heavily in your favour at your home time. You’re not finished either, you also want to thank me to get in my good graces, hoping that I won’t embarrass you at Anarchy Rulz, but I will.

Massive heat from the fans as Francine laughs, but Lynn looks pretty furious. Credible arrogantly smirks in Jerry’s face, as a trembling Lynn drops his microphone, and takes a few steps towards the champ. Credible doesn’t back away, dropping his microphone as well, it looks as if these two are about to at it, and the fans are at a fever pitch. Both men have clenched fists when “The Old School Style” by Boner plays, bringing out Steve Corino. ‘The King Of Old School’ is by himself for once, relishing in the heat from the fans, before stepping into the ring. Both men look pretty frustrated at being interrupted but Corino just smirks at them, waiting for the hatred of the ECW faithful to die down so he can speak.

Steve Corino: Well, well, well, isn’t this quite an amazing gathering...

Credible and Lynn roll their eyes, still somewhat weary of each other, as Corino removes the smirk from his own face.

Steve Corino: (Pointing at Lynn) We’ve got the choke artist of a number one contender who previously used my own blood as body art, (pointing at Credible) and we’ve got the joke of a champion who’s simply running down the clock until I get my shot.

Mixed reaction from the fans as they enjoy people bagging Credible. The champion shakes his head though, not happy with Corino’s claims.

Steve Corino: I can beat either one of you at any time and I dare either one of you to have some guts and put their title on the line or put their title shot on the line against me...

The fans boo at Steve’s arrogance as Lynn almost looks ready to accept the challenge but Credible doesn’t react.

Steve Corino: It doesn’t matter which one of you steps up to the plate, I’ll take what’s rightfully mine!

Justin Credible actually takes a few steps back but the number one contender Jerry Lynn takes a few steps towards Corino, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. The two get real close, nose to nose, neither taking a backwards step, when “Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J breaks the tension, as a rugged, intense looking CW Anderson strides through the curtain. Much like with Corino, there’s plenty of heat for Anderson who gets into the ring, ignoring the dirty looks he’s receiving from the other three men inside the ring.

CW Anderson: (Pointing at the title on Credible’s shoulder) That title and title shot belong to an Anderson. Hell, I’m the only reason why you still have the damn belt, Credible.

Biggest pop Anderson has ever received for the fact that he hates on Credible. Credible’s reaction is priceless as he shakes his head in denial.

CW Anderson: For the last twenty years in professional wrestling, it has been the same old, boring story...

CW pauses and everybody looks genuinely interested with what he’s going to say.

CW Anderson: A big, tough guy does all of the dirty work, all of the heavy lifting, some would say they are almost like an enforcer. That guy is an Anderson and they always end up protecting the World Champion!

Boo from the fans, as all three guys now shake their heads at Anderson’s claims.

CW Anderson: But unlike in the past where an Anderson has protected the champion for things like friendship and loyalty, I only did it for the money.

Big time heat for the money chasing CW, who grins at the fans reaction. Credible and Corino almost shrug as if to say “why not”, but Lynn doesn’t look happy.

CW Anderson: Now that this company’s television deal is coming to an end, The Network is backing out...

Anderson pauses, a shit eating grin on his face now.

CW Anderson: Which means it’s once again a shark eat shark world, and everybody is out for themselves.

Pop from the Canadians who want to see The Network gone. All four men seem to agree about each man for themselves.

CW Anderson: AND NOW...

Some gasps at the intensity of Anderson out of nowhere.

CW Anderson: IT’S TIME FOR AN ANDERSON TO HOLD THE TITLE!!!

The audience mark out now as Corino shakes his head, saying “nah” which draws the ire of Anderson. The two look set to come to blows, with Lynn and Credible facing off as well, and the fans chanting “FIGHT”, “FIGHT”,”FIGHT”. Before anything can escalate further, “Highway To Hell” by AC/DC initially brings a slightly deflated reaction from the fans, before they cheer a little for Spike Dudley. Spike almost has an apologetic look on his face, knowing he stopped a fight breaking out, as he hurries down the ramp. All four men in the ring seem pretty nonplussed about Spike appearing, however they are no longer looking to tear each other apart either.

Spike Dudley: As the Commissioner for ECW, I’m in charge of this show!

A decent pop for Spike as the three heels in the ring look mad, but Lynn doesn’t seem to mind.

Spike Dudley: Since we’ve already got two awesome title matches booked for tonight’s show, I’m going to try and restore order here. I’m asking that you guys keep all of your pent up frustration inside until next week, when we will see CW Anderson team up with Jerry Lynn to face Justin Credible and Steve Corino!

None of the four look entirely happy with the match that has been made, but Spike smiles as the fans enjoyed the announcement... With all five men standing inside the ring, both sets of partners, especially Lynn and Anderson, begin having rather aggressive conversations with each other...

WHEN SPIKE DUDLEY TURNS TO LEAVE... BUT TURNS STRAIGHT INTO A GORE BY RHINO!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out as that one point of impact... CAUSES CORINO AND CW ANDERSON TO BEGIN TRADING PUNCHES!

And on the other side of the ring, JERRY LYNN BEGINS GETTING BEAT DOWN BY BOTH JUSTIN CREDIBLE AND RHINO!!!

The fans are booing the hell out of what is occurring to Lynn, as he continues to get beaten on by both members of The Network. Corino and Anderson on the other hand, both won’t give an inch.

As the mayhem continues... THE AUDIENCE GOES CRAZY... AS NEW JACK SPRINTS THROUGH THE CURTAIN AND DOWN TO THE RING!!!

New Jack slides into the ring, and immediately nails a LOW DROPKICK TO CREDIBLE, WHO IMMEDIATELY DROPS AND ROLLS OUT OF THE RING!!!

Rhino keeps attacking Lynn, as New Jack sees Anderson and Corino brawling... AND CHARGES AT THEM, CLOTHESLINING THEM BOTH OVER THE TOP ROPE!!!

“NEW JACK”, “NEW JACK”, “NEW JACK” chants now come from the fans as Jack turns back to come nose to nose with Rhino.

Rhino is fuming as Jack just yells “BRING IT” AND RHINO CHARGES AT JACK... ONLY FOR JACK TO SIDESTEP HIM... AND TOSS RHINO OVER THE TOP ROPE AND OUT TO THE FLOOR!!!

EPIC POP from the fans for this one, as ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out, with New Jack standing alone in the ring.

Lynn remains down on the mat, as all of the men Jack has cleared from the ring recuperate on the outside.

New Jack continues to beg any and all comers to get back inside the ring as we cut to our first commercial break.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The mayhem has been cleared when we return from the commercial break, and it’s time for our first title match of the night as “Super Bon Bon” by Soul Coughing signals the arrival of Danny Doring and Roadkill. The challengers get quite a good ovation from the fans, as they slap hands and make nice on their way down the ramp. Once the challengers are in the ring, “No Sleep Till Brooklyn’ by Beastie Boys caused the rabid crowd to get rather disturbing with their heat for the ECW Tag Team Champions, The Full Blooded Italians. The two men wearing the gold, Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke lead the way, closely followed by Sal E. Graziano and their newest, non Italian member, Scotty Anton. The insulting Italians do their usual hand gestures to the crowd, whilst Anton does his best to fit in, wearing a ridiculous “I am Italia” t-shirt.

Match One
    ECW Tag Team Championship Match
    The Full Blooded Italians w/Sal E. Graziano and Scotty Anton defends against Danny Doring and Roadkill

Surprisingly, despite the two extra members of The FBI at ringside, there isn’t too much interference for a majority of the contest. What we get is a basic tag formula match, where the faces look strong early, until Guido and Mamaluke are able to isolate Doring. Doring shows his tremendous resilience throughout the contest, refusing to stay down for any longer than a two count. Eventually Nunzio yells to Mamaluke, “FINISH IT” and Mamaluke nods. He arrogantly picks up Doring, slaps him across the face... AND LOOKS FOR THE SICILIAN STRETCH... BUT DORING SPINS OUT AND TURNS IT INTO A DDT!

This causes a massive change in momentum as the fans get behind Doring, and with the Canadian arena rocking, Doring is able to make the hot tag to Roadkill. Mamaluke looks set to make the tag to Guido as well, but the leader of the FBI tells Tony to “KEEP GOING”. As expected, Roadkill absolutely destroys Mamaluke, throwing him around the ring and steamrolling him with some pretty basic big man offense.

Sensing things are starting to get desperate, Guido yells out at Roadkill “HEY, HEY, HEY” and when Roadkill turns around, GUIDO SPRINGBOARDS OVER THE TOP ROPE... LOOKING FOR A CROSSBODY... BUT ROADKILL DUCKS AND DORING LANDS A SUPERKICK RIGHT INTO THE MID SECTION OF GUIDO WELL HE’S IN MID AIR!!!

Guido is reeling on the canvas as Doring quickly picks him up and throws him over the top rope and to the outside. The leader of The FBI lands with a splat and Big Sal and Anton immediately check on him, realising that the champions are in some trouble. Meanwhile inside the ring, Doring and Roadkill are still having their way with Mamaluke, as ROADKILL SETS HIM UP IN THE BEAR HUG... AND DORING COMES THROUGH WITH THE LEAPING LARIAT...THE LANCASTER LARIAT OF LUST!!! EPIC POP AS ROADKILL MAKES THE COVER...1...2...NO! GUIDO MANAGES TO STOP THE COUNT BY PULLING OUT THE REFEREE!!!

The audience gets a little deflated at the fact that the pin didn’t go ahead and Doring puts his hands on his head in shock, as he realises what has happened. Knowing he needs to strike now, Doring sprints across the ring, and as Guido argues with the referee, Doring connects with a Baseball Slide which causes Guido to go tumbling into Anton and they both fall over. Rather than end things there, Doring then steps outside of the ring and mounts Guido, hammering away with lefts and rights.

The referee is back inside the ring now, but he’s still keeping an eye on the outside so Anton makes sure not to get involved in the brawl. Inside the ring, Roadkill has taken Mamaluke down with a Side Walk Slam... BEFORE HE BOUNCES OFF OF THE ROPES... AND LANDS THE DIVING SPLASH... AMISH HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3...

IS WHAT THE REFEREE WOULD COUNT IF BIG SAL WASN’T ON THE APRON!!!

The fat Italian is yelling at the referee for no apparent reason, as Roadkill slams the mat multiple times in frustration, trying to get the referees attention. Luckily, Doring sees this and RIPS Big Sal off of the apron, causing him to fall on his fat ass to an epic pop, well the ref turns around and sees the count...1...2...3...NO! MAMALUKE MANAGES TO GET A SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!

Roadkill and the fans all seem a little surprised with the resilience of Tony, but he’s kept the champions in the match. Roadkill just continues to do his thing, bringing up Mamaluke... AND DROPPING HIM WITH AN AMISH BOMB!!! Now Guido is doing his best to distract the referee as Big Sal holds onto Doring’s ankle, making it impossible for him to stop Guido from doing so. ROADKILL MAKES THE COVER... BEFORE GETTING UP CONFUSED WITH THE FACT NOBODY IS THERE TO COUNT... AND SCOTTY ANTON KICKS ROADKILL RIGHT IN THE DICK!!!

Boos ring out from the fans as the big man Roadkill crumbles to the mat in absolute agony. Guido is still on the apron, distracting the referee until Anton slides out of the ring. With Anton out, Guido turns and sees that Doring can’t move because Sal has his ankle, SO GUIDO LEAPS OFF OF THE APRON AND TAKES DORING’S HEAD OFF WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK!

Both men remain unmoved inside of the ring, as Guido gets back onto the apron, yelling at Tony to “PIN HIM, PIN HIM”. Doring manages to just get himself into his team’s corner as well, although he’s on his knees, in pain. Tony begins crawling, and HE MANAGES TO COVER ROADKILL...1...2...ROADKILL KICKS OUT WITH AUTHORITY, WHICH SENDS MAMALUKE FLYING ACROSS THE RING!

The Italians look shocked at the strength of Roadkill, but it does seem like a last gasp effort as Roadkill doesn’t get up after that. Instead he crawls towards his corner as Mamaluke heads to his... AND BOTH MEN TAG IN THEIR PARTNERS!

Guido comes in confidently but Doring beats him to the punch, hammering him into the corner, before eventually connecting with his Running Elbow Smash. Guido staggers out of the corner, and Doring bounces off of the ropes, only for Mamaluke to kick Doring in the back. Doring crumbles at the point of impact and Mamaluke steps into the ring and the two Italians begin beating the living shit out of Doring. Our ECW official is going ape shit, trying to get Mamaluke out of the ring... BUT THIS ALLOWS ANTON AND BIG SAL TO SNEAK UP BEHIND ROADKILL... AND GIVE HIM A DOUBLE BACK SUPLEX OFF OF THE APRON AND ONTO THE COLD HARD CONCRETE FLOOR!

The “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out for the big time move, and the referee conveniently doesn’t notice anything. Mamaluke heads back to the apron now with Doring being well and truly softened up. Guido picks up Doring... BEFORE DROPPING HIM WITH THE FISHERMAN BUSTER! GUIDO HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3...NO! DORING JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Big time pop for the resilience of Doring but Guido doesn’t mind as he brings Doring up, and beats on him with some sharp right hands. He sends Doring to the corner before setting him up onto the top rope. Guido climbs up after him... AND GOES FOR A HURRICANRANA FROM THE TOP ROPE... BUT DORING REVERSES IT INTO A FUCKING SICK POWERBOMB!!!

Both men are down and Mamaluke panics and looks to get inside the ring again, but this time the referee does his job and stops Tony from getting inside the ring. Well this is happening... BIG SAL SLITHERS INTO THE RING... AND HE LANDS A BODY SPLASH ONTO DORING!!!

HE THEN DRAGS GUIDO’SARM OVER DORING’S CHEST...

Mamaluke puts his hands up, proclaiming innocence and the ref turns to see Guido covering Doring... 1...2...#

Winners – The Full Blooded Italians RETAIN the ECW Tag Team Championships @ 10:11

Heat engulfs the arena as the referee calls for the bell and Mamaluke, Big Sal and Scotty Anton immediately slide inside the ring to help their leader to his feet. Once Guido is up, the referee hands he and Tony their tag team titles and they celebrate with their teammates, much to the dismay of the fans. As the Italians continue to celebrate and antagonise the fans, Doring rolls outside of the ring and falls to the floor, next to his partner, and they both remain down and out.

We get one last look of the celebratory Italians inside the ring as Guido tells everybody “NEVER IN DOUBT. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN WRESTLING” which just seems to be annoying the fans more as we head to a commercial break.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

After the commercial break, Chris Chetti is standing in the ring with a microphone, and annoyed look on his face as he gets a little bit of heat from the fans.

Chris Chetti: I want to get one thing straight right here, right now. I am sick and tired of being held back by this company and being overlooked for some of the companies more preferred talent. I can look through the entire ECW roster and tell you that I am the only legit athlete here.

A smattering of heat for Chetti who shakes his head in frustration of his situation.

Chris Chetti: In one night I ran Nova out of ECW...

The heat gets a little louder for this, but Chetti ignores it.

Chris Chetti: You people might not like it, but it’s the truth. If I was a liar, Nova would be in this god forsaken country tonight, but he’s not.

Cheap heat works for Chetti, as he surveys the audience in disgust.

Chris Chetti: Nova shouldn’t feel bad though, because I could take out anybody at the click of my fingers. I wrestle better than anybody in ECW...

CC pauses, letting his words sink in.

Chris Chetti: I look better than anybody in ECW...

BOOOOOO, as Chetti smirks at this comment.

Chris Chetti: And I even swing a chair better than anybody in ECW!

Chetti nods along, letting the fans know that he believes what he’s saying. The fans don’t though as they begin chanting “BALLS”, “BALLS”, “BALLS” and after a few moments, “Big Balls” by Boner hits to a DAMN LOUD POP and an irritated Balls Mahoney steps through the curtain. Chetti gulps inside the ring, looking as if he regrets running his mouth, as Balls shows off his trusty steel chair. Once Balls gets into the ring, his music dies down and the fans once again chant “BALLS”, “BALLS”, “BALLS”.

Mahoney looks Chetti up and down before tossing the steel chair at his feet. CC looks a little confused, and Balls says “COME ON, SHOW ME HOW YOU SWING A CHAIR”!

The fans are buzzing, not sure what’s going to happen next, as Chetti tentatively picks up the chair, making sure not to take his eyes off of Balls. Chetti has the chair in his hand now, and he almost stands in a baseball stance, not sure what to do... So Balls puts both of his hands behind his back, saying “COME ON, HIT ME”.

Chetti closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, composing himself... BEFORE ABSOLUTELY CREAMING BALLS WITH A STEEL CHAIR TO THE FACE!!!

Balls staggers and bounces off of the ropes, but despite looking dazed, he manages to keep his feet. “BALLS”, “BALLS”, “BALLS” chants ring out again, as Balls looks ready to have his turn with the chair, when the fans begin booing as PIERRE CARL OULETTE IS SPRINTING DOWN TO THE RING!!!

Mahoney is able to notice PCO coming, so he quickly SHOVES THE UNSUSPECTING CHETTI OUT OF THE WAY, and Chetti embarrassingly tumbles through the ropes and to the outside.

Chetti jumps straight to his feet and storms off to the jeers of the crowd. Meanwhile PCO slides into the ring... AND THE TWO BEGIN TRADING CRAZY HAYMAKERS!!!

Neither man gives ground until PCO gets the advantage, and Balls shows some lasting effects from the chair shot he received a minute ago. Oulette hammers away on Balls, backing him into the ropes, before Clotheslining him over the top rope and to the floor.

Oulette hops outside the ring and the two CONTINUE TO BRAWL... WITH BALLS EVENING THINGS UP BY GETTING HIS SECOND WIND!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out again as both men continue to rock each other with their strongest blows, and they continue to do so until they disappear through the curtain and out of sight...

Perfect timing allows us to pick up a camera backstage right as the two disappear, but it’s not to follow the brawl as instead we are shown a commotion surrounding The Sinister Minister and Yoshihiro Tajiri. The Sinister Minister is shaking his head, yelling “THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS” whilst ‘The Japanese Buzzsaw’ looks ready to strike. Why? Because they are surrounded by a high number of security guards who are waiting for them to pick up their bags so they can usher them out of the arena.

Once they pick up the bags, security put their hands on their backs, trying to steer them in the direction of the exit. TSM deals with it, but Tajiri shrugs the security off, not wanting to be touched. All of a sudden, the camera pans out and we see none other than Cyrus standing behind all the security, a shit eating grin on his face.

Cyrus: Sorry gentleman but it’s in your best interests for both of you to be escorted out of the arena tonight. The Network doesn’t want any interference in tonight’s main event!

Both men look at Cyrus with disgust, shaking their heads but it doesn’t matter, as the security guards have now taken them towards two big doors which are clearly the exit of the arena...

Back at ringside it is time for our second title match of the evening as “Sinister Music” by Boner hits to quite a respectable pop as tonight’s challenger Mikey Whipwreck makes his way from the back. Despite not having his manager or tag team partner with him, Mikey seems to be in pretty good spirits as he slaps hands with the fans. Mikey panders to the fans a little when he’s inside the ring, showing he’s comfortable on his own. “Bawitdaba” by Kid Rock plays next and the ECW Television Champion Kid Kash comes out to a slightly better ovation than what Mikey received. Kash has his title around his waist, tapping it a few times before showing the fans some attention as he heads to the ring. Once inside the ring, Kash takes his title off and immediately focuses on his challenger.

Match Two
    ECW Television Championship Match
    Kid Kash defends against Mikey Whipwreck

Kash wants to keep the title and Mikey wants to win it, however the match is still fought in pretty good spirit, considering both men are faces. The fans are basically split fifty fifty, as Kash has won over some fans with his recent wave of momentum but Mikey is a long time favourite. Both men go back and forth, wrestling and also unleashing some extreme action with weapons, but KK for a majority of the contest seems a step or two ahead. Mikey’s a battle though and he remains in the contest and Kash has to continue to be at the absolute top of his game.

We pick up play with Kash hammering away on Mikey in the corner, but Whipwreck grabs Kash and puts him into the corner, before he begins belting Kash with punches. With Kash dazed, Mikey goes to send him into the ropes but Kash reverses, sending Mikey in, and when he comes back, Kash takes him down with a quick Power Slam! The air is driven out of Mikey as KK heads up to the top rope... AND LEAPS OFF, LANDING A PERFECT FROG SPLASH!!! Styles puts over the fact that Van Dam may have taught him that, as KASH HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...MIKEY KICKS OUT!

Getting yet another near fall, KK looks a little frustrated before he stomps on Mikey a few times, setting up his next big move. Kash brings Mikey back to his feet, latches onto a front face lock... AND LOOKS FOR A SPIKE BRAINBUSTER... BUT MIKEY BLOCKS IT, NOT ALLOWING KASH TO PICK HIM UP!!! KK attempts to heave Mikey up a second time to no avail and on the third attempt, Whipwreck ends up landing a Vertical Suplex onto Kash. Both men bounce back to their feet pretty quickly, and MIKEY WHIPS KASH INTO THE CORNER...FOLLOWING IN... BUT KASH LEAPS UP ONTO THE TOP ROPE AND LANDS THE BANKROLL!!! KASH STAYS ON TOP OF MIKEY FOR THE COVER...1...2...NO! MIKEY GETS A SHOULDER UP!

There’s some applause for the resilience of Mikey and the awesome move from Kash as the match will continue. The ECW TV champion picks up Mikey again, before kicking him in the gut... AND LOOKING FOR THE MONEY MAKER... BUT MIKEY SPINS OUT AND ATTEMPTS A CLOTHESLINE... KASH DUCKS AND LEAPS UP FOR A HURRICANRANA... WHICH MIKEY REVERSES INTO A POWERBOMB!

An epic pop from the fans due to all the counters ending in a high impact move, and the famous “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants follow soon after. Kash is now out of it and Mikey lets the adrenaline kicking in, quickly getting to his feet before stepping onto the apron. Once there, he makes sure Kash still isn’t moving... AND COMES BACK INTO THE RING WITH A SLINGSHOT GULLIOTINE LEGDROP!!! MIKEY MAKES THE COVER...1...2...KK KICKS OUT!

Now Mikey has a desperate look in his eye, as he looks towards the referee to make sure it was only a two count. Mikey brings Kash back to his feet, landing a few hard punches to the face, before he looks to send Kash into the ropes, but KK reverses sending Mikey into the ropes instead... KASH DUCKS HIS HEAD... LOOKING FOR A BACK BODY DROP... BUT MIKEY STOPS HIMSELF... AND CONNECTS WITH A DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BACKBREAKER DROP! Groans and gasps from the audience can be heard from the brutal move... AS MIKEY HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...NO! KK SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE CANVAS!

Duelling chants of “MIKEY”, “MIKEY”, “MIKEY” and “KID”, “KID”, “KID” can be heard from the Canadian fans. Whipwreck gets a little aggressive now, dragging Kash across the canvas by his hair, before he begins stomping all over Kash in the corner. KK continues to use the ropes to get up, despite the continuous blows. Once he’s up, Mikey lands a few punches before setting Kash up on the top rope. Mikey climbs up as well... SETTING HIM UP FOR A POTENTIAL FRANKEN MIKEY... BUT KASH PUSHES MIKEY OFF OF THE TOP ROPE! MIKEY BOUNCES BACK TO HIS FEET... AND KASH LEAPS OFF OF THE TOP ROPE... LANDING ON MIKEY FOR A SICK HURRICANRANA!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out now at the awesome display of athleticism. Kash takes a moment or two to get back up, but when he does, he’s straight on the dazed Mikey, bringing him up... AND PLANTING HIM WITH THE MONEY MAKER... BEFORE GETTING UP AND RUNNING STRAIGHT INTO A FUCKING GORE BY RHINO!!!

Heat automatically engulfs the arena as the champion has been laid out by the former champion. Rhino doesn’t stop there though, as he picks up Whipwreck... AND DROPS HIM WITH A PILEDRIVER!!!

No Contest @ 07:35

The referee calls for the bell, obviously realising neither man is going to be able to continue as long as Rhino continues this onslaught. This gets quite a large amount of heat from the ECW fans, but the snarling, furious Rhino doesn’t care, as he grabs Mikey and takes him to the apron.

Once on the apron, Rhino signals for some of the crew at ringside to “FUCKING MOVE”, before he grabs Mikey... AND DECIMATES HIM WITH A PILEDRIVER OFF OF THE APRON AND THROUGH THE FUCKING TIME KEEPER’S TABLE!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out despite the fact that the fans hate Rhino. Obviously Mikey is not moving, potentially suffering a broken neck, whereas the brutal Rhino gets back up and continues to stomp all over Mikey.

Rhino then drops to the floor and begins choking the lifeless Mikey in a brutal display, only stopping to grab a microphone that he finds on the floor.

Rhino: I am the rightful champion, I WANT MY SHOT!!!

There’s boos from the fans which quickly turn into an epic pop... AS KID KASH LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND LANDS ON RHINO WITH A CRAZY NO HANDS DIVE!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out from the fans as Kash mounts Rhino and begins hammering away with short right hands.

The ECW Television Champions jumps up and brings Rhino to his feet... AND RAMS RHINO FACE FIRST INTO THE RING POST!!!

Rhino drops to the floor, which allows Kash a moment to pick up a microphone.

Kid Kash: You want a shot? YOUR ON!!!

KK picks up Rhino and rolls him inside of the ring. The referee is still in the ring from the previous bout and he calls for the bell to start the match.

Match Three
    ECW Television Championship Match
    Kid Kash defends against Rhino

With the match now being made official, Kid Kash quickly gets inside of the ring and looks to continue the assault, but Rhino is already back on his feet. There’s a quick look of shock that crosses the face of Kash before he lands some right hands on Rhino, but the former champion lands a knee to Kash’s mid section. That one move gives Rhino a moment to catch his breath, before he runs straight through Kash with a Clothesline. ‘The Notorious K.I.D’ pops up and staggers into the ropes... AND RHINO CHARGES ACROSS THE RING AT KASH... BUT KASH DROPS TO THE CANVAS... LOW BRIDGING RHINO AND SENDING HIM TUMBLING TO THE OUTSIDE!!!

Rhino lands awkwardly on the outside and punches the floor in frustration, before getting up and TURNING STRAIGHT INTO A SOMERSAULT PLANCHA FROM THE FIRED UP KID KASH! Those “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out yet again as Kash has Rhino down and not moving for a change. Unfortunately the pinfall has to take place inside of the ring, so Kash is unable to capitalise right away. Instead he stomps on Rhino a few times before looking around the crowd who are offering him a variety of different weapons. KK takes too long against the ultra resilient Rhino, who clobbers Kash from behind BEFORE LIFTING HIM UP IN POSITION FOR A BACK SUPLEX... BUT DROPPING KASH BALLS FIRST ONTO THE CROWD BARRICADE!

Kash lets out a huge groan of pain, as does every male in the arena as Rhino lands a few right hands now. As KK remains trapped on the barricade, Rhino begins searching around ringside, picking up a steel chair, a table and the ECW Television Championship belt and throwing them all inside of the ring. The crowd begins buzzing as they realise business is about to pick up, but this time Rhino has taken to long... and when he turns around... KASH LEAPS OFF OF THE CROWD BARRICADE AND TAKES RHINO DOWN WITH AN EPIC HURRICANRANA!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out again for Kash as he takes a few deep breaths before picking up Rhino and rolling him into the ring. Kash follows him in... AND HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...RHINO KICKS OUT!!! Kash is smart not to let Rhino back up, mounting him for the second time tonight and letting loose with some brutal right hands. He then gets up and heads to the top rope yet again... And when Rhino gets up... KASH LEAPS OFF WITH A CROSSBODY... BUT RHINO CATCHES HIM... AND TOSSES HIM AWAY WITH A FAL AWAY SLAM!!! RHINO MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3! NO! KASH SHOOTS A SHOULDER UP!

Having already wrestled a previous match begins showing an effect for Kash from here, as he’s unable to do much except shoot a shoulder off of the match when Rhino tries to finish things. Rhino beats on Kash inside of the ring and outside of the ring for several minutes, before yelling at the referee like a psycho when Kash kicks out of a brutal chair shot. Rhino takes his frustration out on Kash by throwing him into the corner and driving several shoulders into KK’s mid section. From there Rhino sends Kash into the ropes... BEFORE GOING FOR HIS SPINNING SPINEBUSTER... BUT KASH LEAPS UP... AND TURNS IT INTO A HURRICANRANA!!!

Both men remain down after that one, as the fans cheer as loud as they possibly can for Kash. They both use the ropes to get to their feet and meet in the centre of the ring to throw hands. Kash, Rhino, Kash, Rhino, Kash, Kash, Kash. The champion has Rhino reeling now, before he bounces off the ropes for some extra momentum, but he runs straight into a Belly to Belly Suplex from Rhino. RHINO WITH THE COVER...1...2...3!

NO!

KASH JUST SHOOTS A SHOULDER UP AGAIN!!!

Rhino gets back up and gets on his haunches in the corner, waiting for Kash to get up. The mood in the arena lifts again as Kash is positioned between Rhino and the table that was set up to lean against the corner earlier in the contest. Once Kash gets up... RHINO CHARGES AT KASH FOR THE GORE... BUT KASH LEAP FROGS IT... RHINO TRIES TO STOP... AND BOUNCES HIS SHOULDER OFF OF THE TABLE BUT THE TABLE DOESN’T BREAK...RHINO TURNS BACK AROUND... AND KASH CREAMS HIM WITH A TITLE SHOT TO THE FACE!!! KASH WITH THE COVER...1...2...3!!!

NO!!!

RHINO, AT THE LAST SECOND, JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!!!

Kash can’t believe it as he pleads with the referee, who tells him again that it was only a two count. Kash gets up and begins showing some real aggression, dragging Rhino by the hair into the corner. Kash then stomps all over Kash before using the soul of his shoe to choke Rhino out. Kash eventually brings Rhino back up, before kicking him in the gut... AND HE GOES FOR THE MONEY MAKER... BUT IN AN INSTANT... RHINO SPINS OUT... AND HOISTS KASH UP BEFORE DROPPING HIM WITH A DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!! Rhino takes a moment or two, clearly in pain, BEFORE HE MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3! NO! KK GETS HIS SHOULDER UP AGAIN!!!

Rhino runs his hands through his hair now, a shocked expression on his face for the resilience of KK. Rhino isn’t one to stop though, as he sends Kash into the corner, before following in with a brutal Corner Clothesline. He does this a second time, before allowing KK to stagger out of the corner... AND RHINO LOOKS FOR HIS SPINNING SPINEBUSTER AGAIN... AND KASH REVERSES INTO A SPINNING DDT!!! Both men are down again, having taken a serious amount of punishment, and after a few moments... KK DRAPES AN ARM OVER THE CHEST OF RHINO...1...2...3! NO! SHOULDER UP BY THE FORMER CHAMP!

It’s safe to say Kash is out on his feet as gets up, as Rhino crawls towards Kash. Once Rhino gets to Kash, KK LOOKS SET TO LAND THE MONEY MAKER THIS TIME... BUT RHINO POWERS OUT AND SENDS KASH OVER THE TOP WITH A BACK BODY DROP!

Rhino immediately drags Kash up by the hair, LOOKING FOR THE POWERBOMB... BUT ONCE IN THE AIR, KASH LANDS SEVERAL RIGHT HANDS... SO RHINO ATTEMPTS TO THROW KASH AWAY... BUT KASH LANDS ON HIS FEET... BUT HAS NO TIME TO REACT AS RHINO CHARGES THROUGH HIM WITH A FUCKING GORE THAT SENDS HIM CRASHING THROUGH THE CORNER TABLE!!!

HOLY FUCK!!! “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out and quite easily they are the loudest of the night, as a hungry, merciless beast that is Rhino drags Kash out of the rubble... AND MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3!!!

NEW CHAMP...

NO! KASH JUST SHOT A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!!!

Rhino is furious as he yells at the referee “COUNT THE FUCKING THREE”! KK is lifeless now, clearly having used his last ounce of energy to get a shoulder up. Rhino snarls and picks Kash back up, although it does take him awhile due to KK’s dead weight. RHINO GETS HIM IN POSITION FOR... AND NAILS A PILEDRIVER ONTO THE BITS OF WOOD LEFT OVER FROM THE TABLE!!! RHINO WITH THE PIN AGAIN, HOOKING THE LEG...1...2...3!

Winner – Rhino WINS the ECW Television Championship @ 8:56

There’s some heat from the fans but also some slight applause, not necessarily for Rhino, but just for the effort both men put into this match.

The referee grabs the Television Championship... And RHINO SNATCHES IT OFF OF HIM IMMEDIATELY, and raises it above his head, letting out an intense scream.

Heat for Rhino grows from the fans now, as KK remains lifeless inside the ring. On commentary, Joey Styles is going off, claiming that this must have been The Network’s plan all along, and it is probably why they escorted Tajiri and The Sinister Minister out of the arena...

Rhino continues to celebrate, champion once again, when...

“WALK” BY KILGORE PLAYS OVER THE PA SYSTEM TO A HUGE FUCKING OVATION AS OUTSTEPS...

ROB VAN DAM!!!

“RVD”, “RVD”, “RVD” chants are causing the arena to damn near shake, as Rhino tosses his title to the outside and yells, “BRING IT, MOTHER FUCKER”!

It doesn’t take RVD long to comply... as he sprints into the ring... AND THE TWO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TRADING RIGHT HANDS!!!

The arena is at a fever pitch, neither man is taking a backwards step... UNTIL RVD LANDS A FEW BRUTAL FOREARMS IN A ROW TO THE BRIDGE OF RHINO’S NOSE!!!

RVD BEGINS TO GET THE UPPER HAND... BACKING RHINO UP EVER SO SLIGHTLY...

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentleman, unfortunately we are out of time tonight. We’ll be sure to keep the cameras rolling and show the rest of this crazy fight tomorrow night on Hardcore TV!!!

We get one last image of Rhino slowly backing into the ropes, Van Dam still on the attack, and we fade to black...

-END OF SHOW-

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

ECW Television Championship:

Rhino defends against Rob Van Dam

The Full Blooded Italians w/Sal E. Graziano and Scotty Anton defends against The Unholy Alliance

Three Way Dance:

Christian York and Joey Matthews vs. Danny Doring and Roadkill vs. Hot Commodity (Chris Hamrick and Julio Dinero)

Chikara Trainee

Status

Work has been getting to me a bit lately, so I apologize for the review being a little later here.

Opening promo is great, Credible made for a great annoying heel here and made you want to see him get decked. Corino keeps kind of leaning toward a potential turn, still trying to keep those heel roots but hitting some face points at times with how he's after Credible. CW had probably the second best actual promo within this, talking about the Anderson history and all. This was just fantastically written and really built everyone up and their feuds up well.

And then came the big moment -- NEW JACK! Now as I've told you before, I never watched ECW. I really don't know New Jack, but I've heard some stories. He's very insane, and seeing him come in and take everyone out and go against Rhino is exciting as hell. I can't wait to become acquainted, it was a great return spot here.

Going into the first match, I was a bit hesitant for it. Seeing as Doring and Roadkill are in a #1 Contenders match at Anarchy Rulz, I just feel like having them get a title match beforehand makes it seem like the match at AR doesn't matter. People just get shots around here, and it's deserved, but makes those matches feel more pointless.

Now this match was fantastic. The FBI got a lot of heat from their very heavy use of heel tactics. Doring and Roadkill had a few times they could've won, and it really made them look incredibly strong. I like how you've been building these two up recently. I thought there would've been more miscommunication with Anton being new, but I liked the overall tone of this match being more focused on the numbers game and building up the strength of the challengers. It was a fun match.

Chetti continues seeming like a scrub to me. His promo was a bit meh, but it's getting there. He did have a good move of getting out of dodge instead of being involved in the fight, but he looks weak on that chair shot. Balls continues looking tough, and his brawling with PCO is pretty great as they continue to have a lot of heat with each other. It's not a big time feud, but it's good to see the midcard building here.

The moment Cyrus was revealed as the reason Sinister Minister and Tajiri were being thrown out, I thought this has to be a bigger plan. Especially ironic in Cyrus saying he doesn't want interference when that's all The Network does. This is a good segment for building a lot more heat into that big payoff later.

A great match here for Mikey as he shows a lot of resilience and gets a good couple of nearfalls. It really helps him look strong. Rhino interfering was somewhat to be expected, but it was fantastic. He needed to get involved, his rampage leads here naturally. Taking out both men really adds more to his monster look as well. Kash accepting his challenge shows that he isn't exactly the brightest, but he is tough.

The main event was a great match for Kash. He's had two matches, and still going pretty strong. He got very close nearfalls, and was able to kick out of a Gore. This just made him look like an even bigger star despite the loss here. Rhino was super aggressive, and had a good showing as well with his ability to dominate on full display especially since there was no Network interference and he just won clean.

The post match brawl between RVD and Rhino is awesome, and cutting it off is a great move to drive up ratings for the next show. A great cliffhanger here.

Overall, a good show. I'm still not too into Chetti, but he's playing a role and I'm interested to see that. I'm loving Corino's character lately, and Kid Kash looks like a million bucks out of this. I'm very excited to see more in this thread and can't wait to get to Anarchy Rulz.

People's Champion

Status

Some quick thoughts on the recent ECW. As I said before I'm not the biggest fan of Kash dropping the title already. I can see the pros of Rhino being kept away from the main event scene at the moment whilst his Network pals are leading it but he's probably above the TV Title at this point. Same goes for RVD. I just felt there was more to be learned from Kash holding onto the title and building it's prestige even further as a fighting champion.

The tension continues to grow between Corino and Anderson. Like JayWhy I sense a Corino turn rather than anybody else. New Jack's return is crazy although he always brings trouble with him.

The tag match was good but like JayWhy this match kind of dilutes the Anarchy ulz match. Although I hope The Unholy Alliance regains their titles and maybe faces Doring and Roadkill down the line.

Finally I'll just mention the main event once more. It was definitely another eventful contest despite a lack of interference for once. Which I must commend. Rhino with the title again should be interesting and with him involved with RVD I'm really excited for their AR match.

Keep up the great work Stojy. Impressive as always.

Underdog

Status

Thanks for the comments as always.

Jaywhy - As mentioned previously, Chetti is never going to tear the house on fire. Also, post some new shows.

Sykotic - Kash losing was a necessary evil to continue to put over the control The Network has. Also, in ECW, the TV Title feud was quite often the main event, and people consistently questioned whether it had more value than the ECW Title, hence why I don't think Rhino is above it.

Bit of a delay in between posts as I ended up going on an unexpected holiday. I'm back now though.

Also, sorry in advance for this show. It's pretty filler, to be honest.

Enjoy.

ECW Hardcore TV

23-09-2000

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

The show opens up with a video recap, highlighting the finish to last night’s ECW On TNN...

The video begins with Rhino snatching his newly won ECW Television Championship from the referee and raising his arms in triumph. The fans are initially applauding for the quality of the match he’s just had with Kid Kash, before they begin booing the hell out of the most aggressive man on the roster. A THUNDEROUS ovation is heard though as “Walk” by Kilgore hits and out steps the man who will challenge Rhino for the ECW Television Title in a week and a half, Rob Van Dam. The two begin throwing punches at each other, with Van Dam slowly able to get the advantage and just as Rhino is backing into the ropes, the fans still at a fever pitch, the show fades to black.

Once the video is completed, we cut to see an amped up Joey Styles, standing in front of an ECW backdrop, a microphone in hand.

Joey Styles: Welcome to ECW Hardcore TV! Last night at ECW On TNN, we left you all due to time restraints in the middle of an explosive situation between the ECW Television Champion Rhino, and Rob Van Dam. As these two hated rivals came to blows, we were forced to cut off the air, but we have what took place once the show went off the air here for you all to watch right now!

Great production work by ECW, as a video showing what took place after the show went off the air immediately begins to play...

The video starts up where the last left off, with Van Dam on the attack, really taking it to Rhino with right hands, until Rhino rakes the eyes of Van Dam. This stops ‘The Whole F’n Show’ in his tracks and allows Rhino to begin hammering away on RVD. Rhino then picks up the ECW Television Championship... AND LOOKS TO HIT VAN DAM WITH IT... BUT RVD DUCKS AND LANDS A SPINNING HEEL KICK!!!

Rhino rolls out of the ring and Van Dam quickly chases after, and the two THROW HAYMAKERS AT EACH OTHER AGAIN! Neither man is taking a backwards step again, both just throwing shots at each other, the “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”; “ECDUBBYA” chants the perfect background noise for the scene.

Eventually SHITLOADS of security sprint down the ramp and much to the dismay of the raucous Canadian crowd, security are able to separate the two before they can kill each other.

With the video now being completed, there’s no time for further commentary from Styles as “Battery” by Metallica hits to a decent, respectful ovation as Psicosis steps through the curtain. The man from Mexico slaps hands with the fans on his way to the ring, obviously trying to get them further on side, and his ovation does increase slightly once he rolls into the ring and raises his arms above his head. Unfortunately, his ovation doesn’t match this one, as “Walk” by Kilgore hits to a CRAZY ovation as Rob Van Dam bounces through the curtain, with Bill Alfonso not too far behind. There’s that usual sense of self confidence about Van Dam, as he smirks towards the fans and does his standard thumb taunt as the ring announcer says his name. Once the ever popular RVD gets inside the ring, he shares a respectful nod with his opponent before giving a little more attention to the fans.

Match One
    Psicosis vs. Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso

The bell rings and the two men put on a DAMN good show. Psicosis is more than competitive in the contest and Joey Styles puts over the fact that RVD is clearly trying to brawl a little more, rather than actually wrestle, almost as if he’s trying to send a message towards Rhino. Whilst this does create some near falls for Van Dam, being overly aggressive also causes him to make numerous mistakes and Psicosis was more than good enough to take advantage of those, without finishing Van Dam off.

We pick up play with both men standing in the middle of the ring trading right hands, Van Dam making a comeback after being dominated for the past few minutes. He has Psicosis rocking and reeling with his hands, sending Psicosis backing into the corner. From there, RVD drills his shoulder into Psi’s mid section twice, before flipping out and charging in with a third shoulder to the mid section... VAN DAM THEN PERFORMS A MONKEY FLIP... BUT PSICOSIS LANDS ON HIS FEET... RVD CHARGES AT HIM... STRAIGHT INTO A SPINNING HEEL KICK THAT ALMOST TAKES VAN DAM’S HEAD OFF!!!

There’s some applause from the fans but they seem more shocked than anything at just how well Psicosis is going here. Psicosis looks to scramble for the cover but Van Dam is able to roll under the bottom rope and collapse to the floor to allow himself a breather. After a few moments RVD is able to force himself back up... AND PSICOSIS TAKES HIM BACK DOWN WITH A SUICIDE DIVE WHICH ACTUALLY SENDS VAN DAM CRASHING BACK FIRST INTO THE CROWD BARRICADE!

Those famous “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants kick in for far from the first time in this match as Psi continues to have control. He beats on Van Dam a little outside of the ring before he rolls him back to the inside. Once he’s back inside of the ring, with RVD still not showing many signs of life, PSICOSIS MAKES A COVER...1...2...NO! VAN DAM KICKS OUT!

Despite the length of this contest already surpassing what some thought it would, RVD still has plenty of energy left in the tank. Psicosis isn’t one to get overly frustrated though, as he rolls Van Dam onto his stomach, and drops three quick elbow drops onto the lower back of RVD, which previously collided with the crowd barricade. Psicosis then grabs Van Dam by the legs... GETTING HIM IN A WHEELBARROW POSITION... BUT RVD GRABS PSICOSIS’ ANKLES AND COUNTERS WITH A VICTORY ROLL...1...2...NO! PSICOSIS GETS OUT OF THE TRICKY PINFALL ATTEMPT!

Both men bounce back up to their feet immediately, and Psi swings wildly with a right hand, Van Dam ducks AND GOES FOR A KICK TO THE MID SECTION... PSICOSIS CATCHES THE BOOT... VAN DAM FAKES AN ENZUIGURI... AND THEN LANDS A ROLLING MULE KICK!!!

Big time pop for the use of Van Dam’s educated feet as he now gets up and drags Psicosis to where he wants him in the ring... VAN DAM THEN GOES FOR A SPLIT LEGGED MOONSAULT... AND HE LANDS IT... BUT PSICOSIS GETS HIS KNEES UP!!! For not the first time in the match, RVD rolls out of the ring in agony, clutching his busted up mid section. Psicosis remains down in the ring for a little, but he’s clearly in the driver’s seat. Psi waits for Van Dam to get up on the outside... AND SPRINTS ACROSS THE RING... TAKING VAN DAM BACK DOWN TO THE FLOOR WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE!

As RVD crumbles to the floor again, Psicosis takes his time to stomp on RVD a few times, before whipping him into the crowd barricade, which further hurts RVD’s already softened back. Psi then slides RVD back inside of the ring before following up... AND THIS TIME HE’S ABLE TO LAND THE WHEELBARROW FACEBUSTER!!! PSI WITH THE COVER...1...2...NO! VAN DAM SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!

For the first time in the match, Psicosis shows some visible frustration at the resilience of Van Dam as he slaps his hands on the mat. He brings Van Dam back up and after rocking him with a few shots, he whips RVD into the ropes, and attempts a Clothesline, Van Dam ducks, and comes back from the other side, Psicosis leap frogs him... Only for VAN DAM TO BOUNCE OFF OF THE ROPES AGAIN... AND HE GOES FOR A CROSSBODY... BUT PSICOSIS DUCKS AND VAN DAM DROPS TO THE MAT!!!

The momentum of his dive causes Van Dam to roll under the bottom rope but he remains on the ring apron. Psi walks over and drags Van Dam up by the hair... BEFORE HE LOOKS TO SUPLEX VAN DAM BACK INSIDE OF THE RING... BUT RVD BLOCKS IT... BEFORE SUPLEXING PSICOSIS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE COLD, HARD CONCRETE FLOOR OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!!

This match takes another twist as a sore Van Dam takes his time jumping off of the ring apron, clutching at his sore back. Once on the floor, RVD brings Psicosis back up, putting him in a front face lock, and he lifts ‘Cosis up for a Suplex, but instead places him mid section first, hanging over the crowd barricade. The audience begins to stir, as they realise what’s coming next, as Van Dam climbs onto the ring apron, and then onto the top rope, does his thumb taunt... AND LEAPS OFF OF THE TOP ROPE... LANDING ALL OVER THE BACK AND NECK OF PSICOSIS WITH A DISCUS LEG DROP!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECSDUBBYA” chants ring out again as both men remain down after this. Psicosis is basically motionless whilst Van Dam rolls around, grabbing at different parts of his body, clearly feeling some pain. Eventually Van Dam uses the ring apron to drag himself up, before he grabs the dead weight of Psicosis and rolls him into the ring. RVD then picks up a steel chair from ringside and tosses that into the ring as well. Once RVD gets back up... HE BOUNCES OFF OF THE ROPES AND LANDS ROLLING THUNDER ON PSICOSIS BEFORE MAKING THE PIN...1...2...NO! PSI GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Van Dam shakes his head at not getting the finish, before picking up the steel chair that he just brought into the ring. RVD slaps the steel chair with his hands a few times, nodding at the crowd which gets a big pop. The masked Mexican slowly gets to his feet and when he does... RVD THROWS PSICOSIS THE CHAIR... PSI CATCHES IT... VAN DAMINATOR!!! NO! PSI DUCKS... AND RAMS THE CHAIR INTO THE MID SECTION OF RVD!!! RVD crumbles to his knees, clutching his stomach in agony... BEFORE PSI NOW SLAMS THE CHAIR ACROSS VAN DAM’S BACK! PSI ROLLS RVD OVER AND HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3! NO! RVD JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!

There’s a nice ovation from the fans now for the false finish and really for the match so far in general. With RVD barely moving, Psi brings him up and drops him again with a Scoop Slam. ‘Cosis then heads to the top rope... AND LEAPS OFF... LANDING THE PSYCHO GUILLOTINE!!! PSI HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3!

NO! RVD JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!!!

If he wasn’t wearing a mask, surely there’d be frustration written all over Psicosis’ face as the fans mark out for the resilience of Van Dam. Psicosis knows now is the time to finish it, as he performs the cut throat taunt and grabs Van Dam and sends him into the corner. In the corner, Psi lands some boots to the mid section before lifting RVD and placing him onto the top rope. Psicosis climbs up after Van Dam, and he stands on to the rope like he’s going to perform a Hurricanrana but RVD begins landing short right hands to the mid section. The fifth shot causes Psi to bend over and hold his stomach which allows ‘The Whole Fuckin’ Show’ to pie face ‘Cosis off of the top rope and to the canvas... PSI IMMEDIATELY GETS BACK UP... AND RVD COMES OFF OF THE TOP ROPE WITH A LEAPING THRUST KICK!

The thrust kick connects perfectly and the momentum causes Psi to stagger backwards a few steps and land in a seated position. RVD landed on his feet after the kick and picks up the steel chair... BEFORE CHARGING INTO THE CORNER WITH THE CHAIR SURF, SENDING THE STEEL CHAIR CRASHING INTO THE FACE OF PSI! RVD THROWS THE CHAIR INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING... BEFORE DRAGGING PSI AWAY FROM THE ROPES AND MAKING THE COVER...1...2...3! NO! PSI JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out once again as RVD and the fans can’t believe that wasn’t enough to end the match. Van Dam shrugs his shoulders as if to say okay, I can do more and he once again climbs up to the top rope. Psicosis is doing his best to get up, when he bumps into the steel chair, so he decides to pick up the chair for protection as he gets up... AND VAN DAM LEAPS OFF OF THE TOP ROPE NAILING A VAN DAMINATOR!

HOLY FUCK! RVD carries on the momentum now, with Psicosis probably close to unconscious, RVD leaps up to the top rope again, surveys the crowd as they chant “RVD”, “RVD”, “RVD” AND HE LEAPS OFF OF THE TOP ROPE WITH THE FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! Van Dam sells the effects on his mid section by rolling around on the mat, before MAKING THE COVER...1...2...3!

Winner – Rob Van Dam @ 19:23

With the match being over, a relieved Van Dam gets to his feet, a smile on his face, mixed in with a few grimaces due to the after effects of a brutal match.

Psicosis manages to roll to the outside and remain down on the floor as the referee raises ‘The Whole Fuckin’ Shows’ hand in victory, and Alfonso applauds in the background.

RVD does his usual thumb taunts with the extreme Canadian fans chanting along “ROB...VAN...DAM”, and the cheers for arguably the most popular man on the roster continue as we head to a commercial break.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

We return from the commercial break to have yet another video package, highlighting some more occurrences of last night’s ECW On TNN...

The video begins showing Mikey Whipwreck’s tag team partner, Yoshihiro Tajiri and his manager, The Sinister Minister being escorted out of the building by security, with the leader of The Network gloating in the background.

The tape then cuts to the ending of last night’s scheduled main event which saw Kid Kash defending his ECW Television Championship against Mikey Whipwreck. The ending shows Kash land the Money Maker on Mikey and look set to pick up the win, when he is destroyed by a Gore from the former TV Champion, Rhino.

Thanks to the interference, the match ended in a no contest however this was far from the end of what took place. Rhino delivered the devastating Piledriver through the time keeper’s table to Mikey, before demanding a rematch for Kash’s belt. Kash responded by taking down Rhino, ramming him into the ring post and claiming the match was on.

Despite having a previous match, Kash put up a hell of a fight, almost defeating Rhino on a few occasions. In the end though, Rhino was just a little too good, and without any interference, with a Gore followed by a Piledriver, Rhino regained the title he lost just two weeks earlier.

We then hear a final voice over from Joey Styles on the night, claiming that this whole thing must have been The Network’s plan, beginning with Mikey’s buddies being escorted out of the building.

Before we head to our next match, we get one last video package from last night’s episode of ECW on TNN. I know, way too many video packages, I’m sorry...

The video opens up with the beginning of last night’s show, where Joey Styles and Joel Gertner look set to interview the number one contender to the ECW Championship, Jerry Lynn. Lynn isn’t in a good mood and tells Styles and Gertner he doesn’t want to answer any questions and instead wants to send a message to the ECW Champion Justin Credible and The Network after they screwed him out of the gold last week.

Before Lynn can continue, Justin Credible actually makes his way to the ring and tells Lynn he doesn’t need to say thanks for Credible allowing him another shot at the title come Anarchy Rulz. Credible presses further, saying he will embarrass Lynn at the pay per view.

Next up, Steve Corino shows up and he begs Credible to put the title on the line against him, or for Lynn to put his title shot on the line against him, because Corino knows he would beat either of them.

The man Corino will face at Anarchy Rulz in a number one contender match, CW Anderson then comes out and says he deserves the next shot, and it’s about time an Anderson holds a World Title, rather than protecting the champion.

All four men look set to come to blows when the ECW Commissioner Spike Dudley comes down to the ring. Spike wants to keep the peace and books a tag team match for next week at ECW On TNN which will see CW Anderson and Jerry Lynn forming an unlikely tandem to face two members of The Network who hate each other, Justin Credible and Steve Corino.

As Spike prepares to leave, he turns straight into a Gore by Rhino who continues his random acts of violence against Spike that have been taking place over the past month or two.

Rhino and the other four men in the ring all begin brawling, with Corino and Anderson fighting each other, and Rhino and Credible teaming up to beat down on Lynn, when all of a sudden, NEW JACK MAKES HIS RETURN!

New Jack comes down and cleans house, removing Corino, Anderson, Rhino and Credible from the ring. New Jack is left begging The Network to come back inside the ring, seemingly paying extra attention to Rhino.

After yet another video package, we are back at ringside as “Big Balls” by Boner hits to massive cheers as long time ECW fan favourite Balls Mahoney makes his way out from the back. As usual, Mahoney has his trusty steel chair in possession, and despite having a different opponent tonight, the chair still has “PCO” spray painted on it. The fans begin chanting “BALLS”, “BALLS”, “BALLS” as Mahoney gets inside the ring and begins swinging his chair around like a lunatic. “Intergalactic” by Beastie Boys draws a little bit of applause for Chris Chetti. Chetti has a disgusted look on his face, probably looking down on the fans and his opponent. Chetti struts down the ramp, continuing to have his really bad attitude that has surfaced over the last couple of weeks. Once he’s inside the ring, he’s incredibly weary of Balls, ensuring the referee gets the steel chair placed outside of the ring.

Match Two
    Balls Mahoney vs. Chris Chetti

As the bell rings, Chetti looks a little weary, not wanting to get overly involved in the physical stuff with the much bigger Mahoney. The two look ready to lock up when all of a sudden Chetti directs his attention to the referee, telling him to “CHECK HIS SHORTS”. The audience shit all over Chetti accusing Mahoney of having a weapon in his shorts. Even the referee shakes his head before preparing to check Balls, ONLY FOR CHETTI TO SWING FOR A CLOTHESLINE AT A DISTRACTED BALLS... BUT BALLS DUCKS... AND IMMEDIATELY GOES TO TOWN WITH THE MAHONEY COMBO!

“BALLS”, “BALLS”, “BALLS” chants already begin with each punch, before Mahoney uses his brute strength to continue to bully Chetti around the ring. Balls eventually whips Chetti into the ropes and when CC comes back, Mahoney drops him with a Sidewalk Slam, BEFORE HE GOES WITH THE LATERAL PRESS...1...2...NO! CHETTI KICKS OUT!

Balls didn’t seem to think that was going to be the end and he smiles at the kick out, knowing it means he gets to inflict more punishment. He slowly brings Chetti back up to a vertical base, but CC shrugs Mahoney off, lands a thumb to the eye and drops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring. There’s volcanic heat from the Canadian crowd as chants of “PUSSY”, “PUSSY”, “PUSSY” are directed at CC. CC ignores the fans, continuing to take deep breaths on the outside, whilst a frustrated Mahoney yells “COME ON” inside of the ring.

With Chetti showing no signs of wanting to get back inside, despite the referee’s best wishes, Mahoney heads outside the ring. CC immediately begins running away from Balls, and the excitement picks up as Mahoney gives chase. They do a whole lap around the ring and Chetti begins a second, when Mahoney gives up. Chetti slides back inside the ring, thinking Balls is tired, but the real reason he stopped chasing is because he ran into his trusty steel chair on the outside. Mahoney picks up the steel chair and slides into the ring and a scared Chetti immediately begins stomping all over the back of Balls, not letting him get up. The attack causes Balls to drop the chair and Chetti picks it up, and waits for Balls to get up... BEFORE HE SLAMS THE STEEL CHAIR ACROSS MAHONEY’S SKULL... BUT BALLS NO SELLS IT... CHETTI’S EYES GO WIDE... BEFORE HE KICKS BALLS... IN THE BALLS... AND THEN SLAMS HIM ACROSS THE HEAD WITH ANOTHER CHAIR SHOT! This time Mahoney crumbles to the mat... AND CHETTI MAKES THE COVER...1...2...NO! BALLS KICKS OUT!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out for the sickening chair shots as it’s clear the fans are still upbeat because Balls kicked out. Chetti grabs the chair and holds it against the throat of Mahoney for a few seconds, restricting his breathing. As Balls coughs and splutters for air, Chetti positions the steel chair where he wants it before he slowly brings Balls back to his feet, lands a few right hands... AND THEN USES ALL HIS STRENGTH TO HOIST BALLS UP... AND DROP HIM WITH A BLUE THUNDER DRIVER ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR... CHETTI HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...NO! BALLS SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!

Chetti looks panicked at the kick out as he clearly wants the match over before he can get really hurt. Chetti stomps on Balls a few more times before he heads to the top rope, waiting for Balls to get up. Mahoney is beginning to stir, and the referee bends down to check on Mahoney... AS NOVA RUNSDOWN THE RAMP... HOPS ONTO THE APRON... AND SHAKES THE ROPES, CAUSING CHETTI TO GET CROTCHED ON THE TOP ROPE!

The fans cheer as having done his damage; Nova quickly sprints to the back. Meanwhile Balls gets to his feet, and grabs Chetti and tosses him off of the top rope and to the canvas. CC grimaces and grabs at his back after the impact of the fall, whilst Balls picks up his trusty steel chair. Balls waits for Chetti to get back up and when he does... BALLS DAMN NEAR KNOCKS HIM OUT WITH THE BEST CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD YOU WILL EVER SEE!!! BALLS MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3...

NO! BALLS LIFTS CHETTI’S ARM OFF OF THE MAT!

Epic cheer from the fans for this as “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants are started from the Canadian crowd. Balls lets out a grin, as he brings the defenceless Chetti back up... AND DROPS HIM WITH THE NUTCRACKER SUITE... BEFORE MAKING A RELAXED COVER...1...2...3!

Winner – Balls Mahoney @ 04:15

The match is over and the fans cheer pretty damn loudly as Balls has his hand raised in victory by the referee.

Balls picks up his trusty steel chair, as he shakes his head a little, still trying to get rid of some of the cobwebs.

Mahoney begins pointing at the letters PCO on the chair, letting everybody know the Frenchman is who Mahoney wants as we cut to a commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Upon returning from the commercial break, Joey Styles is standing by in the back, suited up like always with a microphone in hand.

Joey Styles: Welcome back ladies and gentleman, we’ve still got plenty to come tonight, but I wanted to cast an eye on next week’s episode of ECW On TNN. Next week’s main event will pit two strange bedfellow teams against each other, who knows what could happen. It will be CW Anderson and Jerry Lynn up against the ECW Champion Justin Credible and Steve Corino. All four men want the ECW Championship but there’s much more to this. Lynn and Anderson will be teaming up despite the fact that last week CW Anderson was one of the main reasons why Jerry Lynn didn’t become the ECW Champion. Steve Corino also wants the ECW Championship and despite being a fellow Network member with Justin Credible, has made his intentions clear. Anderson and Corino have also had some issues stemming from Corino kicking Anderson in the face after Anderson interfered and cost Lynn the championship last week. Each man has their own motive going into this match; I don’t know how either of these teams is going to be able to work together.

Having said his bit, Styles gives the camera the hard stare before we cut away...

To another area in the back, where Styles’ colleague who isn’t working tonight, Joel Gertner is standing by in an ‘ECW’ t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. Unlike Joey, Gertner doesn’t have a microphone, instead preparing to cut a promo as if he were a wrestler. It’s safe to say, Gertner doesn’t look to be in his usual joyous mood.

Joel Gertner: No fun, no games, no sexual innuendos, none of that crap. I’m here tonight, on my day off, because we all know that The Network’s power runs out in just a couple of weeks. Once that television deal runs out, The Network is finished. This means, according to my watch, it’s time for Cyrus to put up or shut up.

Gertner stops for a moment, screwing up his face and shaking his head when he mentions Cyrus.

Joel Gertner: After all the months of abuse, after all the months of being a good little employee, I’ve had enough. Cyrus, if you’ve got the guts, I want to fight you at Anarchy Rulz!

Once he’s issued his challenge, Gertner once again shows how serious he is by dead panning the camera...

It’s main event time now as we cut back to ringside where “PCO” by The ECW Production Team hits and due to being in Canada, there’s actually a LOUD POP for the hometown hero, Pierre Carl Oulette. PCO walks down the ramp rather quickly, slapping hands with some fans before getting inside of the ring and waiting for his opponent. “Sinister Music” by Boner hits next, and to an equally as LOUD POP, out steps Yoshihiro Tajiri, closely followed by The Sinister Minister. The two both make their way out to the ring, meaning business as Joey Styles puts over the fact that Mikey will not be appearing due to that Piledriver he received from Rhino last night.

Match Three
    Pierre Carl Oulette vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri w/The Sinister Minister

From the moment the bell rings, there’s a huge contrast in styles between the two, with PCO trying to use his strength and size advantage and ground Tajiri, whilst Tajiri is trying to quicken the pace, stick and move and score with his stinging leg kicks. ‘The Japanese Buzzsaw’ has a good amount of success in the opening couple of minutes, however once PCO finally does get both his hands on Tajiri, the match changes dramatically. Knowing it will probably be a long time before he wrestles in Canada again for ECW; PCO actually shows off to the fans quite a bit, getting cheers as he systematically takes apart Tajiri. He doesn’t necessarily focus on a particular body part; he just throws Tajiri around with brawling and basic big man offense. The action spills to the outside for a little where PCO uses some weapons to continue his assault.

Despite the dominance of the big man though, Tajiri continues to kick out when needed, showing he’s got what it takes. We pick up play with PCO dragging Tajiri up after another near fall, and he pushes Tajiri into the corner before brutalising his chest with some Knife Edged Chops. The chops turn to straight punches as PCO goes on a rampage, just hammering away until Tajiri just crumbles to the canvas. The Sinister Minister looks worried on the outside but there’s not much he can do... as PCO now picks Tajiri up...AND DELIVERS A RUNNING SITOUT POWERBOMB! PCO WITH THE COVER...1...2...TAJIRI KICKS OUT!

Tajiri kicks out again, showing he’s still got something left in the tank. PCO is at a point where he is getting pretty frustrated now, so he stomps on Tajiri on the mat, before dropping down and choking him with both hands around the throat. The referee asks for the break and PCO eventually gives it before kicking Tajiri in the mid section a few times, causing Tajiri to roll under the bottom rope and fall to the floor. PCO continues on the attack, following Tajiri out... AND DRIVING HIS SHOULDER INTO TAJIRI’S MID SECTION... AND RAMMING HIM INTO THE CROWD BARRICADE!

PCO uses his power to squash Tajiri against the barricade, much to the delight of some of the loyal Canadians. Oulette then takes a few steps back, measuring Tajiri... AND CHARGES AT HIM WITH A REVERSE ELBOW... BUT TAJIRI MOVES... AND PCO GOES CRASHING INTO THE CROWD BARRICADE!!! Despite being battered and beaten, Tajiri sees this as his opportunity, as he holds onto the crowd barricade for leverage and lands several hard kicks to PCO’s mid section. Tajiri then leaps up onto the apron, and waits for Oulette to stagger away from the barricade... AND THEN TAJIRI LEAPS OFF OF THE APRON... BUT PCO CATCHES HIM... IN A CHOKEBOMB POSITION... AND DAMN NEAR KILLS TAJIRI WITH A CHOKEBOMB ON THE COLD, HARD CONCRETE FLOOR!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants are loud and proud from the Canadians as they revel at what their home town hero has done so far. PCO takes a moment to lean against the ring apron, touching at his mid section where Tajiri landed some of his kicks, enjoying the ovation. Oulette now picks up Tajiri roughly and rolls him back inside, following him in... AND HOOKING THE LEG...1...2...TAJIRI SOMEHOW GETS A SHOULDER UP!

PCO gets frustrated now and yells at the referee, “THAT WAS THREE”, but the referee remains adamant that it was only a two count. Oulette picks up Tajiri again and LIFTS HIM UP ONTO HIS SHOULDERS... BEFORE LOWERING HIM... PUTTING HIM IN POSITION FOR A SAMOAN DROP... BUT TAJIRI USES ALL OF HIS LEG STRENGTH TO ROLL THROUGH WITH A CRUCIFIX PIN...1...2...PCO GETS OUT!!!

Both men bounce back up to their feet immediately, Tajiri sprints at PCO and ducks a Clothesline, before bouncing off of the ropes and running STRAIGHT INTO AN EXPLODER SUPLEX FROM OULETTE! ANOTHER COVER...1...2...3! NO! TAJIRI JUST SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!

After just suffering a bit of a scare, there’s no arguing with the referee this time, as Oulette immediately gets back onto the attack. He sends Tajiri into the corner, before following in with a crushing Reverse Elbow. Tajiri looks to collapse to the mat again, but PCO INSTEAD GETS HIM IN POSITION FOR A POWERSLAM... AND CHARGES ACROSS THE RING... BUT TAJIRI SLIDES OFF OF HIS SHOULDER AND LANDS BEHIND HIM... PCO TURNS AROUND... STRAIGHT INTO A HIGH ROUNDHOUSE KICK!!! TAJIRI LANDS ON TOP OF PCO...1...2...3! NO! PCO JUST SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!

The fans cheer for PCO kicking out, but there are still just as many Tajiri fans in the house as well. Tajiri barely made the cover, collapsing onto PCO so they both remain down after the count. PCO is actually the first to show life, pushing Tajiri off of his chest before crawling towards the ropes. ‘The Japanese Buzzsaw’ now begins to crawl to the ropes as well, and both men get to their feet, ONLY FOR TAJIRI TO MEET PCO WITH MULTIPLE KICKS TO THE BODY AND LEGS... BEFORE FINISHING WITH A SUPERKICK TO THE FACE! TAJIRI MAKES THE COVER AGAIN...1...2...3!

NO! PCO GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Now the Japanese sensation has his adrenaline pumping as he brings PCO back up and looks to send him to the ropes, but Pierre reverses, sending Tajiri into the ropes instead... BUT TAJIRI BOUNCES BACK WITH THE HANDSPRING BACKELBOW... BUT PIERRE MOVES HIS HEAD FROM THE POINT OF IMPACT AND IS ABLE TO GET A GRIP AROUND TAJIRI’S WAIST... GERMAN SUPLEX! NO! TAJIRI LANDS ON HIS FEET...

AND HE SPITS THE GREEN MIST INTO THE FACE OF OULETTE... BUT PCO STRATEGICALLY TURNS HIS HEAD TO THE SIDE... ONLY ALLOWING HIS EYE WITH THE PATCH TO COP THE MIST...

Tajiri thinks his opponent is blinded... AND THEN PCO DESTROYS HIM WITH A LARIAT!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants can be heard for what was just an all around awesome sequence. Pierre realises he has Tajiri where he wants him now, and he heads to the top rope, potentially preparing for Le Cannonball... ALL OF A SUDDEN THOUGH, THE SINISTER MINISTER GETS UP ONTO THE APRON... AND DISTRACTS THE REFEREE... BECAUSE BALLS MAHONEY HAS RAN DOWN THE RAMP AND HE SLAMS HIS STEEL CHAIR INTO THE BACK OF PCO!!!

For the first time in an eternity, Mahoney actually gets some heat as he begins backing up the ramp, his steel chair still in hand. Meanwhile, TSM jumps off of the apron and the referee turns to see Tajiri struggling to his feet, and PCO down on the canvas, due to the velocity of the chair shot sending him tumbling off of the top rope. PCO shows all kinds of heart, trying to make it to his knees... AND TAJIRI SPRINTS AT HIM, LANDING THE BASEMENT DROPKICK! TAJIRI MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3!!!

Winner – Yoshihiro Tajiri @ 13:45

Despite the dirty way in which Tajiri got the win, the fans still give him a pretty good pop as the bell rings and the referee raises his hand.

Tajiri is a little worse for wear, using the ropes to keep himself up, as The Sinister Minister gets inside the ring to check on him.

TSM pats ‘The Japanese Buzzsaw’ on the back, before Tajiri climbs up to the top rope, celebrating with the fans as the show fades to black...
    -END OF SHOW-

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Last edited by stojy; 06-13-2017 at 12:47 AM.

The saw is family!

Status

Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling by Stojy

This is really well written. And I wasn't even a fan of ECW in real life. KUTGW.

Underdog

Status

Thanks for the feedback, vader. Much appreciated.

ECW On TNN

29-09-2000

Salem, New Hampshire

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”... The show opens up with the ‘The Voice of ECW’ Joey Styles and his sexually perverted colleague, Joel Gertner standing inside the ring. Both men have microphones in hand, wearing typical 2000 era suits, as they survey the crowd, smirking as they wait for all the noise from the rabid fans to die down.

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to ECW On TNN!

The fans actually stop cheering a little and boo at the mention of TNN, which draws huge smiles from the announce team.

Joel Gertner: I’m about as pleased as I was thirty minutes ago when that hooker left the dressing room because this is the final REAL episode of ECW on TNN...

BIG pop for that as the fans don’t seem to realise that Gertner has miscalculated, because there’s one more ECW on TNN next week.

Joey Styles: Now that’s not Joel making a mistake, we both know that we have one more episode to air on TNN which will be next week, but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for next week’s show. In an effort to show just how... Thankful we are for everything The Network has done for us here at Extreme Championship Wrestling; next week’s show will have no new content. It will simply contain some still shots from Anarchy Rulz, and maybe a few promos.

Styles and Gertner are both pretty happy with this announcement. They are all smiles as the SMART ECW crowd cheer along at the idea of ECW getting one back at TNN.

Joel Gertner: It’s just a shame that we had to do tonight’s show with that piece of crap!

Gertner points to the curtain, where underneath the ECW logo sits a small picture of the brand new TNN logo. When a camera zooms in on the logo and the fans see it, there is a massive amount of heat, followed by a chant of “FUCK THE NETWORK”, “FUCK THE NETWORK”, “FUCK THE NETWORK”. Again, Joey and Joel look to agree with the fans.

Joey Styles: Unfortunately we had to agree to place that logo there; otherwise The Network weren’t going to let us air our final episode before the pay per view...

BOOOOOOOOOO! Honestly, massive heat from the fan as Styles looks angry at their current situation, whilst Gertner shakes his head.

Joel Gertner: It’s a damn shame, but we are here anyway and we are read-...

Before Joel can finish, he is interrupted by “The Old School Style” by Boner, however it doesn’t bring out Steve Corino, instead it brings out Lou E. Dangerously. As always, Lou E. is in a suit with a fake cell phone and he cops BUCKET LOADS of heat from the New Hampshire crowd. Dangerously seems to love it though, as he smugly smiles at the fans before getting inside the ring, and preparing to speak.

Joey Styles: Lou, I just want you to know, I don’t take you anywhere near seriously enough to stand in this ring with you and trade words.

A fired up, red faced Joey gets a HUGE pop for speaking his mind, whilst Lou E. looks pissed off at the fact he wasn’t able to speak first. He looks to put mouth to mic again, but Joey continues...

Joey Styles: I’ve got to call another fantastic episode of ECW, so to put it plain and simple; I’ve got better things to do!

Cheers from the fans as Joey drops his microphone carelessly inside the ring, and walks right past Dangerously before stepping outside of the ring and beginning to make his way towards the Eagles Nest. Lou E. is furious as the fans chant to Gertner, “LEAVE HIM”, “LEAVE HIM”, “LEAVE HIM” and Gertner laughs at Lou, before dropping his microphone and he puts one leg through the ropes, when Lou E. speaks.

Lou E. Dangerously: Yeah, walk away, with your tail between your legs, you fat, no talent pudge ball!

Lou E. laughs at his own joke but nobody else does, as Gertner steps back inside the ring, clearly irritated and the fans boo.

Lou E. Dangerously: There’s something I’ve wanted to get off my chest for a long time, and I figured now’s the perfect time to do so. I hate you, Joel; I’ve hated you since I used to write all of your material when we managed The Dudleyz.

Gertner shakes his head in disgust, clearly thinking Lou is lying, as Lou curls his upper lip at Joel.

Lou E. Dangerously: I was a real Dudley!

Dangerously is clearly being passionate now, as Joel scoffs at him.

Lou E. Dangerously: You never were!

Lou E. now attempts to stare down Gertner, receiving boos from the audience but he’s happy to have said his bit. Gertner looks Dangerously up and down, and shakes his head.

Joel Gertner: Well we are getting things off of our chests; I’ve got something I’ve wanted to say for a long time as well. I never liked you when we were involved with the Dudleyz, I never liked you as cheap, rip off of a great, great man, and to be quite honest with you, I will never like you.

Dangerously now looks annoyed, as Joel continues to stare him down. The fans are marking out for Gertner sticking up for himself.

Joel Gertner: It doesn’t matter who or what you pretend to be. Who are you now? The music guy for The Network right?

Heat for the mention of The Network as Lou E. puffs out his chest, nods and says “yes”. Gertner can’t help but roll his eyes.

Joel Gertner: Well in regards to your day to day duties as the music guy, I have a serious question for you. Do you play the skin flute or the meat whistle for Cyrus?

POP OF THE NIGHT so far, as Joel laughs a little at his own joke, and Lou E. jumps up and down, throwing a temper tantrum. The ruthless ECW fans start chanting “FAGGOT”, “FAGGOT”, “FAGGOT” and Lou E. covers his ears so he doesn’t have to hear it. Gertner puts his hand behind his ear, urging the crowd to be louder and they are for a few moments, before they finally start to quite down.

Lou E. Dangerously: Enjoy your laugh, well you can. Because at Anarchy Rulz, Cyrus is going to kick your ass!

A large amount of heat is heard for this, as in an instant, Lou E. is the one laughing, and Gertner is trembling with rage at the mention of Cyrus, before he takes a step back... AND GERTNER SLAPS LOU E. RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE!!!

EPIC pop again for Gertner as he continues to walk down Lou E, who holds his cheek in shock, begging off Gertner. Joel continues to stalk him inside the ring... UNTIL HE’S CLOBBERED FROM BEHIND BY THE LEADER OF THE NETWORK... CYRUS!!!

BOOOOOOO’s echo around the arena as Lou E. is now all tough, and together, LOU E. AND CYRUS STOMP ALL OVER GERTNER!!!

“FUCK THE NETWORK”, “FUCK THE NETWORK”, “FUCK THE NETWORK” chants ring out for the second time tonight, as the two continue to stomp on Gertner... UNTIL JOEY STYLES SLIDES INSIDE OF THE RING TO MAKE THE SAVE!!!

The fans mark the fuck out as Cyrus and Lou E. immediately bail, not wanting any of the fired up Joey Styles.

As Cyrus and Lou E. back away, Styles begins to check on Gertner, as the fans chant “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”.

As Joey is helping Joel to the back, we get a replay of last week’s Kid Kash vs. Rhino match for the ECW Championship at ECW on TNN...

The video plays and shows Kid Kash giving it everything he had in the contest, however it wasn’t enough. Rhino got on top towards the end and was able to land The Gore, sending Kid Kash crashing through the corner table. KK amazingly kicked out of the pinfall attempt, but had nothing left to defend himself, and a Piledriver onto a left over piece of wood from the table later, Rhino is the ECW Television Champion again.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

After the break, we cut to the back where the new ECW Television Champion Rhino is pacing back and forth, his title around his waist. Despite being the champion again, Rhino looks as intense as ever, breathing heavily as he begins speaking.

Rhino: I have my title back...

Rhino stops and taps the head piece of the title.

Rhino: And to make things perfectly clear, I just mean the belt.

The champion begins breathing heavier and heavier now, a deadly look in his eyes.

Rhino: BECAUSE I NEVER FUCKING STOPPED BEING CHAMPION!

INTENSITY~! Rhino is screaming at the top of his lungs now.

Rhino: Rob Van Dam walks around and says that he’s back, his ankle is all healed up, and he’s ready to come after his belt.

Those words seem to irritate Rhino more, as he punches the wall, getting frustrated.

Rhino: BUT IT’S NOT HIS ANYMORE!

Rhino is getting red faced now, pacing up and down in between words, as he takes the title from around his waist and holds it against his face.

Rhino: THIS IS MY BELT NOW!

He continues to clutch the title, damn near salivating at the mouth.

Rhino: RVD WANTS TO HUNT ME?

‘The Big F’n Deal’ actually gets a deranged smirk on his face now.

Rhino: I DON’T GET HUNTED!

The champion snarls, still looking as intense as ever.

Rhino: I DREAM ABOUT BREAKING RVD’S FUCKING NECK EVERY NIGHT!

Intense. Deranged. Obsessed. Dangerous. All words that flash through Rhino’s fiery eyes.

Rhino: AND THIS WEEKEND, FINALLY, IS GOING TO BE THE MOMENT I’VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT!!!

Rhino stops talking now, breathing heavily into the camera before we cut away...

We head to another area in the back, where the number one contender for the ECW Championship Jerry Lynn is standing by. He’s in his wrestling gear, ready for tonight’s main event, as he wiggles his arms a little, not wanting to completely ruin his warm up whilst speaking.

Jerry Lynn: I’ve been busting my ass for twelve years, twelve long years, and I feel as though whilst everybody around me has been given a shot, I’ve never gotten a break.

Lynn pauses, shaking his head, as he thinks back to some of the moments in his career.

Jerry Lynn: I’ve worked and I’ve worked and I’ve worked and I’ve worked, but I’ve never fit into anybody’s plans. I’ve never fit in to anybody’s vision.

Jerry shakes his head, but then he begins to get a slight grin on his face.

Jerry Lynn: But at Anarchy Rulz, this Sunday, nothing and nobody else is going to matter because the ECW Championship and Justin Credible fit into my plans.

Lynn looks damn near happy now still focused, but confident as he pauses.

Jerry Lynn: I’m finished paying my dues, I’m finished being a star maker and in front of all of my fans and family...

Jerry closes his eyes, a look of pure ecstasy on his face.

Jerry Lynn: I’m going to make Jerry Lynn the ECW World Heavyweight Champion!

Lynn has said his bit as he now turns away from the camera and begins working out again, warming up for tonight’s main event...

We now head to what just seems like a communal area in the back, where we see Jack Victory looking to serve himself some coffee. He looks to be in a pretty relaxed state but that changes as he quickly puts the cup down, as CW Anderson aggressively approaches him. Anderson looks bigger, stronger and cocky as in his wrestling gear as he tries to stand over Victory.

CW Anderson: Where’s Steve Corino?

Jack Victory: I don’t know...

CW looks to accept Victory’s response and walk away, but Victory stops him.

Jack Victory: But if you’ve got a problem with Steve Corino...

Anderson looks at Victory, almost daring him to continue.

Jack Victory: Then you’ve got a problem with me!

Victory stands his ground... AND CW JUST DROPS VICTORY WITH A SHARP LEFT HAND TO THE FACE!

Anderson then picks up Victory... AND RAMS HIM INTO THE WALL!!!

Victory crumbles to the floor and Anderson chuckles to himself before standing over Victory...

CW Anderson: I’m hoping I’ll see him first, but if you see Corino first, let him know that the rightful number one contender is coming for him.

CW then gives Victory one more kick to the mid section, before he walks off, leaving all of the chaos behind him...

It’s time for yet another promo, as we cut to another area in the back where the ECW Champion Justin Credible stands by, with his title around his waist. Of course to his side, holding and awesomely stroking his Singapore Cane is Francine. Francine is all pouty, trying to be sexy, whilst Credible seems to be a little disturbed by something.

Justin Credible: I’m sick and tired of hearing the same crap coming out of everybody’s mouth. All everybody is talking about is how Jerry Lynn is getting his long overdue title shot in his hometown.

JC pauses, shaking his head before continuing.

Justin Credible: Everybody is talking about how it’s time for Jerry Lynn to finally win the big one, almost like it has to happen. Well newsflash people, it doesn’t. I’ve made a career out of beating people in their own backyards.

Francine nods along with her man, sexily licking her lips, as he remains ultra serious.

Justin Credible: Shane Douglas in Pittsburgh...

Credible smirks at the mention of Douglas.

Justin Credible: Sabu in the Midwest...

The champ mocks Sabu’s famous finger up in the air taunt, which draws a giggle from Francine. Credible smirks to himself after that one as well.

Justin Credible: Tommy Dreamer... The Sandman... Mikey Whipwreck, countless others, all in the ECW Arena!

Credible is done promoting previous accomplishments as he now looks slightly irritated again.

Justin Credible: As a matter of fact...

The champ pauses, mulling over his next words carefully.

Justin Credible: This entire Jerry Lynn ‘thing’ is bullshit!

No jokes from the champ now, as even Francine looks a little more serious.

Justin Credible: Jerry Lynn is nothing but a star maker, he makes others look good, but when the chips are down, Lynn is a loser. One thing Jerry is not is the most overlooked man in wrestling.

JC looks damn near mad now.

Justin Credible: I’M THE MOST OVERLOOKED MAN IN WRESTLING!

Credible takes a couple of deep breaths after his outburst, as Francine rubs him on the shoulders a little.

Justin Credible: I was forced to sit back and watch Jerry Lynn get shot after shot at titles and big time matches here in ECW, and I was given nothing. All of this was happening despite the fact that every time we stepped in the ring together, I’d beat him.

Justin has calmed back down now, but he’s dead serious. Francine has even stopped stroking the cane.

Justin Credible: Let me ask everybody a very important question, when did this company ever give me a shot at Rob Van Dam’s TV Title?

Credible shakes his head, anger and frustration clearly boiling over again.

Justin Credible: NEVER!

Even Francine is a little taken aback by Credible’s outburst this time.

Justin Credible: ECW wanted to protect their investment because unlike Jerry Lynn, I WOULD HAVE BEATEN HIM THE FIRST CHANCE I GOT!

For the second time this promo, JC now takes a moment to calm down and get back to just speaking.

Justin Credible: Jerry Lynn is nothing but a loser and a lie.

No yelling now, just a dead serious Justin Credible looking into the camera.

Justin Credible: All this talk of Lynn finally winning the big one, it’s nothing but hype.

Francine nods along with her man.

Justin Credible: Just like all of the other times where Lynn has been ‘ready’ to win the big one and then lost, nothing is any different this time.

JC shakes his head, emphasising his words.

Justin Credible: Nothing changes...

Credible taps his title a few times now, a slight air of confidence about him.

Justin Credible: Because on Monday morning October second...

The champion now takes his title from around his waist and throws it onto his shoulder.

Justin Credible: The ECW Champion will STILL be just incredible!

Credible and Francine both smirk into the camera, obviously confident with their chances of keeping the title as we cut to commercials.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

We return from the commercial break for the main event as “Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J hits bringing out the tough, rugged CW Anderson. CW has an unpleasant look on his face, clearly ready to do some damage in this match as he ignored the VERY LOUD heat that is coming from the audience and gets inside the ring. “Scapegoat” by Fear Factory changes the mood in the arena as an EPIC POP can be heard for the number one contender, Jerry Lynn. Unlike his partner for the night, Lynn has a slight smirk on his face as he slaps hands with his adoring fans on the way to the ring. Once inside the ring, Lynn’s smirk disappears as the partners wearily eye each other, with Anderson yelling “YA BETTER NOT MESS THIS UP TONIGHT, PUNK”! Lynn just rolls his eyes and backs into a corner to await his opponents, not wanting to turn his back on his partner. “Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck” by Grinspoon gets VULCANIC heat as the confident and cocky ECW Champion Justin Credible steps out from the back, closely followed by Francine and the Singapore Cane. Credible ignores the fans and surprisingly power walks down the ramp, only stopping at the apron. Lynn begs him to enter the ring but Credible chuckles and shakes his head, waiting for his partner. He doesn’t have to wait long as “The Old School Style” by Boner plays and a FURIOUS Steve Corino comes out. Of course he’s getting heat from the fans as well as he’s a Network member, but Corino isn’t cocky tonight, as his eyes are dead locked on Anderson. On commentary, Styles says it provably has something to do with Anderson attacking Jack Victory earlier. Corino stops besides Credible and there’s no banter between the two like usual, as they both just step inside the ring, focused on the task ahead.

Match One
    CW Anderson and Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible and Steve Corino w/Francine

Once all four men are inside the ring The Network referee Danny Daniels calls for the bell, and Lynn and Credible look towards their partners to figure out who’s going to start the match... BUT FUCK THAT... BECAUSE STEVE CORINO JUST SPRINTS ACROSS THE RING AND LANDS A DOUBLE LEGGED TAKEDOWN ON CW BEFORE SWINGING WILDLY WITH RIGHTS AND LEFTS!!!

The fans don’t really know how to react in terms of cheers and boos so they just chant “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”. With Corino just mauling Anderson and CW just trying to cover up, Credible and Lynn meet in the middle of the ring and begin throwing right hands as well. It’s nothing but a damn brawl in this one as all four men are trying to settle their individual vendettas. Eventually Corino and Anderson actually roll outside of the ring which allows Anderson to land on top of Corino, and now CW is able to rein down shots onto Steve.

Back inside of the ring, Lynn is winning the battle of the punches, backing him into the corner where he just continues to land blows. The referee is attempting to ask for a break but Lynn pays that no attention at all, as he keeps on brutally punching Credible’s face, until the champion drops to the canvas and is able to roll outside of the ring. Credible immediately collapses to the floor though, and Lynn lets out a yell which the fans cheer for.

After taking some shots from CW Anderson, Corino has wrestled back control, as he has CW mounted and he lands a few more punches. He then stops for a moment, taking a breather... AND CW LIFTS HIS LEGS UP... LOOKING FOR A TRIANGLE CHOKE... BUT CORINOS BACKS AWAY... HOOKS HIS ARMS UNDERNEATH CW’S LEGS... AND HE CATAPULTS HIM RIGHT INTO THE RING POST!

Meanwhile on the other side of the ring, Lynn is standing on the ring apron, waiting for Credible to get up, and when he does... LYNN LEAPS OFF LOOKING FOR A CROSSBODY... AND HE LANDS IT, KEEPING CREDIBLE DOWN ON THE OUTSIDE!

There are some gasps from the audience as the one man in this match they really want to do well, Lynn, takes a significant risk but it comes off. With Anderson and Credible both down and out, Lynn and Corino both roll into the ring and it looks like we have our first set of two legal men for the contest. Surprisingly despite the chaotic nature of the start of this match, it’s settled down a little for the moment as Lynn and Corino both try to outwrestle each other, coming to multiple stalemates, much to the annoyance of both men.

Eventually Anderson and Credible both get back up and they are able to get on the apron, waiting for a tag from their respective partners. With the straight wrestling side of things not opening up an advantage for either man, Corino gets frustrated and wildly throws a right hand, but Lynn ducks and lands several blows to Corino, causing him to stagger. Lynn then bounces off of the ropes... BUT CREDIBLE KICKS HIM IN THE BACK... LYNN TURNS AROUND AND PUNCHES CREDIBLE IN THE MOUTH... ONLY TO TURN INTO A LARIAT FROM CORINO!!!

Corino drops Lynn, establishing the advantage for his team before looking at his partner Credible on the apron and laughing a little at him holding his mouth. Credible begs Corino, “TAG ME IN” and Corino shrugs and tags in Credible. The champion loves the idea of having his challenger down, as he begins stomping all over Lynn, keeping him down. Credible then looks at Corino and says “THAT LARIAT WAS NOTHING, WATCH WHY I’M THE CHAMP”! Corino rolls his eyes as Credible takes a few steps back, almost in a three point stance, and when Lynn gets up... Credible charges and drills him with a Reverse Elbow to the Chin. CREDIBLE HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...LYNN KICKS OUT!

Despite the kick out, Credible gets up with a bit of swagger about him, looking at Corino with a smirk. Credible notices Lynn attempting to get up so he quickly picks him up and drops him back to the mat with an Inverted DDT! Credible then struts over to Corino and says “TOP THAT” and tags in Corino. Corino steps in and tells Credible “TO EASY”, before pounding on Lynn in the corner. He eventually brings Jerry back to his feet... ONLY TO DROP HIM WITH A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX... KEEPING THE BRIDGE FOR THE PIN...1...2...NO! LYNN GETS A SHOULDER UP!!!

‘The King Of Old School’ looks a little irritated before he turns his attention to the outside of the ring, catching the eye of Francine. “HEY BITCH, GRAB ME A CHAIR” is what Corino says to Francine, and this draws a fairly LOUD POP from the fans. Francine’s eyes open wide, not happy with the disrespect but when she looks towards Credible, he’s not happy with it but he says “I KNOW, I KNOW, BUT GET THE CHAIR”. Francine grabs the steel chair and slides it towards Corino, doing it all with a real unhappy look on her face. Corino picks up the chair, cheekily winking at Francine which causes Credible to have a tantrum on the apron... AND WHEN LYNN GETS UP... CORINO TAKES HIM OUT WITH A BRUTAL CHAIR SHOT ACROSS THE SKULL!!!

Even though it’s his partner being hammered by his arch rival, Anderson can be seen on the apron with a smirk on his face, just enjoying the violence of the situation. Corino now walks to his teams corner and tags in Credible, stating “THAT’S HOW IT’S DONE, CHUMP”. Credible hears this and immediately gets irritated, looking at Francine and saying “PASS IT HERE”. It is obviously referring to the Singapore Cane as Francine hands it through the middle ropes. Credible grabs the cane and tells Corino to “WATCH THIS”, as he stands over Lynn... AND WHIPS THE CANE ACROSS HIS BACK... AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN... AND A FIFTH SHOT ECHOES THROUGHOUT THE ARENA! Lynn is rolling around and screaming in pain as Credible drops the Cane and MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3! NO! LYNN SHOOTS A SHOULDER OFF OF THE MAT!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out yet again for the extreme use of the weapons by Credible and Corino. Credible almost does a victory lap around the ring, telling the fans “HE’S NEVER GONNA’ BE THE CHAMPION”. Credible decides it’s time for a break as he tags in Steve Corino who steps into the ring but immediately looks at Credible. “NOW I’M GONNA’ SHOW YOU HOW TO FINISH THE JOB” is Corino’s words, but he takes a little too long... AND LYNN LANDS A LOW BLOW TO CORINO WITH THE SINGAPORE CANE THAT CREDIBLE STUPIDLY LEFT IN THE RING!!!

Epic pop and more “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants as Corino falls to the mat in absolute agony and Lynn smirks, despite still being down. From here, Lynn is able to make the tag to CW Anderson and with his hated rival down, Anderson literally goes to down on Corino, using his brute strength to just beat the living shit out of him both inside and outside of the ring. Corino is arguably copping a worst beating than Lynn did from one man, and this also gives the opportunity for Lynn to recover on the apron.

With Corino pretty much down and out, CW LOCKS IN THE ANDERSON TRADITION... REALLY WRENCHING ON THE ARM OF CORINO! Corino yells out in agony, as Anderson wrenches on the hold and the fans all buzz, wondering if Corino will tap. He fights the hold as Anderson continues to wrench with the Scissored Arm bar... BUT CORINO USES HIS STRENGTH TO PUSH ANDERSON’S LEG UP AND HE GETS AN AWKWARD ROLL UP PIN...1...2...CW IS FORCED TO BREAK THE HOLD TO KICK OUT!

Once he gets out, CW stomps on Corino a few more times before tagging Lynn into the match, with a really, rough tag which is basically a slap to the chest. Lynn and Anderson stare and glare for a few moments, neither men backing down for Lynn climbs up to the top rope. Corino gets back up... AND LYNN COMES OFF OF THE TOP ROPE WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK!!! LYNN WITH THE COVER...1...2...NO! CORINO JUST GETS A SHOULDER UP... BUT THEN CLUTCHES AT HIS SORE ARM!!!

Anderson yells out “TAG ME BACK IN, I’LL FINISH IT” and Lynn rolls his eyes but shrugs, tagging Anderson in with a similar tag to what Anderson gave him earlier and saying “SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT”. Anderson comes back in, picks Corino up... AND LANDS THE FERRIS WHEEL, BEFORE HOOKING THE LEG...1...2...3! NO! CORINO MANAGES TO GET OUT AGAIN!

CW signals that it’s over now as he cocks his fist, ready for the final blow. Corino gets up... AND ANDERSON GOES FOR THE ANDERSON LEFT... BUT CORINO DUCKS AND LANDS THE CORINO DRIVER OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Both men remain down for awhile after this, crawling towards their respective corners... AND BOTH MEN TAG IN THEIR PARTNERS!!!

Lynn comes in like a house on fire, and even though Credible is the fresher man, Lynn goes to town. Jerry Lynn beats Credible down for awhile and gets several near falls, until finally CORINO LOOKS TO COME IN TO BREAK UP THE COUNT... AND THEN ANDERSON MEETS HIM HALF WAY... AND ALL FOUR MEN ARE IN A BRAWL AGAIN!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out again as Corino and Lynn end up inside the ring whilst Credible tosses Anderson to the outside. Credible grabs his Singapore Cane and heads to the outside, where HE LANDS HIS SINGAPORE CANE ASSISTED RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP ON ANDERSON! Meanwhile inside of the ring, LYNN HAS DROPPED CORINO WITH A TORNADO DDT!!! CORINO HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3!!!

...IS WHAT THE CROWD COUNTS... BUT THE REFEREE DANNY DANIELS WON’T MAKE THE COUNT!!!

The fans began booing the shit out of the issue, as Lynn gets up and looks at Daniels, who just shakes his head, almost saying he’s not going to count. Lynn looks to lose his shit, and begins stalking Daniels... WHEN JUSTIN CREDIBLE COMES FROM BEHIND AND SWINGS HIS SINGAPORE CANE... BUT LYNN DUCKS AND CREDIBLE KNOCKS OUT DANNY DANIELS!!!

There’s an epic pop from the fans as Daniels goes down and those “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants kick in once again. Credible drops the Cane in shock, holding his hands on his head... AND IT ALLOWS LYNN TO DROP HIM FROM BEHIND WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX! Lynn gets straight back up and Corino goes for a kick to the gut... LYNN CATCHES THE FOOT... AND THEN CORINO LANDS AN ENZUIGIRI!!! Lynn crumbles to the mat with Corino being the only man left standing as HC LOC SPRINTS DOWN THE RAMP AND SLIDES INTO THE RING BECAUSE THIS MATCH NEEDS A REFEREE!!!

HC Loc gets inside the ring and Corino looks a little annoyed now that just a standard ECW official has control of the match. As this is happening... CW ANDERSON SLIDES INTO THE RING... AND LOOKS TO CHARGE AT CORINO... BUT CORINO OUT OF NOWHERE PUTS HIS LEG OUT TO HIT THE OLD SCHOOL KICK!!!

BUT CREDIBLE GRABS ANDERSON BEFORE HE CAN GET KICKED AND DROPS HIM WITH THE THAT’S INCREDIBLE!!!

Credible is happy with himself, but Corino is trembling with anger, as he yells “I WAS JUST ABOUT TO KICK HIS HEAD OFF”. Credible looks confused but it’s obvious due to the attack on Jack Victory earlier in the night, Corino wanted to land one last big shot on Anderson. Credible says “WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM” and CORINO RESPONDS BY DELIVERING THE OLD SCHOOL KICK TO JUST CREDIBLE... WHO STAGGERS INTO A RECOVERED JERRY LYNN WHO LANDS THE CRADLE PILEDRIVER!!!

Lynn looks at Corino who shakes his head, saying “SCREW THIS” and he leaves the ring... AS JERRY LYNN HOOKS CREDIBLE’S LEG...1...2...3!

Winners – CW Anderson and Jerry Lynn @ 21:35

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY FROM ANARCHY RULZ, AND THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER JERRY LYNN HAS JUST PINNED THE ECW CHAMPION JUSTIN CREDIBLE!!!

A big time pop is heard from the fans as Jerry Lynn gets to his feet and his hand raised in victory by referee HC Loc.

Anderson and Credible remain down inside of the ring, as Corino continues to storm his way to the back.

But tonight ends all about the number one contender, as Francine looks concerned because Jerry Lynn stands over Justin Credible, victorious, as we fade to black.

-END OF SHOW-

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    us=United States

I have really enjoyed this BTB for a while. It really does a good job of recapturing a lot of the old-school ECW elements that I loved about the old promotion.

That being said....while the promos are spot on The Network would have probably editted a lot of the language in them. It is a small point, but I think everyone is smart enough to realize what they actually said without editting them in the BTB.

The announcers/managers opening fracus was very well done and brought me back to the Fonzie/Gertner/Francine angles. One of the great things you captured was how Heyman could include everybody in a hot angle and make the fans care.

The Rhino and Credible promos were just perfectly in character. I like how you have really gone with Heyman's orginal plan of getting Credible to the ECW championship.

CW Anderson was one of those guys that I just really liked so I'm glad you are pushing him on this show. An Anderson/Cornio angle would have been great for intinisty and ring work. To give Lynn the win going into Anarchy Rulez would have been huge and I can hear the pop from the crowd in my head.

In all honesty, I'm trying to find something to help you build on, but this BTB has always been very spot on. Keep up the great work.

People's Champion

Status

ECW 29-09 Review

- Great opening segment between Gertner and Dangerously. I enjoyed Gertner taking Lou E down a few pegs before Cyrus showed up and made his presence felt. Styles with the save was cool too and maybe we get a tag team match out of this.

- Rhino intense as always. Not 100% sold on the title going back to him but it's nothing major. Van Dam versus Rhino is definitely the match I'm most looking forward to at Anarchy Rulz.

- Jack Victory. . . funny guy!! It doesn't pay to be funny.

- The night has been going well for hyping up Anarchy Rulz with Lynn and Credible following Rhino in giving good interviews/promos.

- Great finish to the night with Lynn pinning Credible in the main event. Booking 101 says this means Credible retains at Anarchy Rulz so we will wait and see if you have baited us or not.

Overall Stojy another good update to get us right into the mood for Anarchy Rulz, should be an awesome event and I'm torn over a couple of results going either way. Keep up the great work friend.

Underdog

Status

Appreciate the comments as always, Sykotic. Good to see some new faces in here as well so thanks, White Rhyno.

Sorry for the delay in posting this one, life has been full on again over the past week. Final show before Anarchy Rulz. No predictions yet please.

ECW Hardcore TV

30-09-2000

Salem, New Hampshire

The final bit of ECW programming before Anarchy Rulz opens with up with...

No opening video...

No pyro...

No commentary...

Instead we are straight at ringside as “Sinister Music” by Boner hits and the ECW faithful are up and about for some nice cheers as Mikey Whipwreck steps through the curtain. Mikey nods along with the cheers from the fans, looking pumped up for the opening contest. On Commentary Joey Styles mentions that The Sinister Minister and Yoshihiro Tajiri were asked to stay in the back, as Mikey feels like he hasn’t won a singles match on his own in awhile. Once in the ring, a happy Mikey bounces off of the ropes, waiting for his opponent. He doesn’t have to wait long as “Battery” by Metallica plays and the masked Mexican, Psicosis sprints down the ramp and slides inside the ring, acknowledging the polite cheers from the New Hampshire crowd.

Match One
    Mikey Whipwreck vs. Psicosis

Just two baby faces in a pretty good contest, no interference or anything along those lines. Despite both men looking like they could come out on top on several different occasions, eventually MIKEY IS ABLE TO NAIL PSICOSIS WITH THE SUPER WHIPPERSNAPPER, BEFORE HOOKING THE LEG...1...2...3!

Winner – Mikey Whipwreck @ 11:46

After the match, the referee raises Mikey’s hand before he goes up to the top rope, and celebrates a little more, enjoying the positive ovation from the fans.

Once he gets off of the ropes, he notices Psicosis using the ropes to get back up to his feet. Mikey heads over and actually helps Psicosis up, which gets a nice round of applause from the ECW fans.

They then stare each other down, before Mikey offers a hand... AND PSICOSIS ACCEPTS THE HANDSHAKE!!!

The fans continue to cheer... WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, BOTH MEN TUMBLE TO THE MAT AS THEY ARE PUMMELLED FROM BEHIND BY... THE FBI!!!

LITTLE GUIDO, TONY MAMALUKE, SAL E. GRAZIANO and SCOTTY ANTON BEGIN DOING A NUMBER ON THE TWO MEN!!!

They begin stomping the life out of the two tired men, much to the dismay of the fans.

Guido barks the orders and the rest of The FBI follow, as they continue to beat on the two... UNTIL YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI SLIDES INSIDE OF THE RING!!!

Anton meets Tajiri, but TAJIRI IS WAY TOO QUICK WITH MULTIPLE KICKS TO THE BODY... FOLLOWED BY A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE!!!

Big time pop from the fans, BUT TAJIRI THEN TURNS INTO A BODY SPLASH FROM BIG SAL!!!

The mood in the arena dies back down as the four on three advantage is enough for Little Guido to continue to stomp on Psicosis and Mikey, whilst the other three members of The FBI keep Tajiri down...

Mamaluke and Anton hold Tajiri down... AND BIG SAL CRUSHES HIS INSIDES WITH A HUGE SPLASH!!!

The fans begin to rise up again though as DANNY DORING AND ROADKILL RUN OUT FROM THE BACK AND SLIDE INTO THE RING!!!

Doring begins swinging hands at both Anton and Mamaluke, well and truly holding his own... AS ROADKILL SPRINTS ACROSS THE RING AND SHOULDER BARGES BIG SAL... SENDING HIM TUMBLING THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPES AND TO THE OUTSIDE!

Epic pop for this as Little Guido’s eyes open wide in shock... AND HE DECIDES TO STEP OUTSIDE OF THE RING ON HIS OWN ACCORD!!!

Meanwhile, Anton and Mamaluke begin to double team Doring... UNTIL ROADKILL GRABS ANTON AND DROPS HIM WITH A HEADBUTT!!!

This allows DORING TO DROP MAMALUKE WITH A DROPKICK!!!

The final two members of The FBI roll out of the ring as the fans chant “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”.

Roadkill and Doring are now joined up by Psicosis and Mikey, and together the four of them check on Tajiri, who gets to his feet but is clutching his mid section.

All the faces pat each other on the back, getting a great response from the fans as The FBI make their way to the back, bad mouthing their adversaries as they do.

But it’s a feel good story to start the show, as now all the faces beginning to leave the ring, with only Tajiri remaining knowing he’s part of the next match.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

When we return from the commercial break, we see the always professional, suit wearing Joey Styles standing by with a microphone in hand.

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to ECW Hardcore TV! I’ve just got the word from Commissioner Dudley regarding the main event for tonight’s show. It will be a six man tag team match with one team consisting of the number one contender for the ECW Championship Jerry Lynn, the number one contender for the ECW Television Championship Rob Van Dam, and the number one ranked referee employed by ECW, HC Loc. Their opponents will be the ECW Champion Justin Credible, the ECW Television Champion Rhino, and the only Network employed referee, Danny Daniels!

Joey pauses with an excited look on his face, as the fans throughout the arena pops for the announcement.

Joey Styles: This big time match is set to be a preview of tomorrow night’s Anarchy Rulz double header, two title match main events. The question that pops into my head is just how will Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam be able to coexist? Everybody knows about their epic rivalry in the past, and each time they are inside the ring they come to blows.

Styles pauses, a serious look on his face now.

Joey Styles: Commissioner Dudley has added that if they are unable to coexist as a team tonight, and they do turn on each other or come to blows, they will lose their title shots for tomorrow night at Anarchy Rulz!

A bit of heat for this announcement as none of the fans want to see these guys lose their title shots, but a brawl between the two would be fun. Styles gives a “tonight could have huge implications” kind of look as we cut away...

And we are back at ringside where Yoshihiro Tajiri is still standing in the ring, bouncing off of the ropes seemingly recovered from the couple of big splashes he received from Big Sal earlier in the night. The fans chirp up as “Big Balls” by Boner hits and long time fan favourite Balls Mahoney steps through the curtain, with his trusty steel chair as per usual. Balls wields his chair around like a psycho, getting the fans fired up before he steps inside the ring. Once inside, he shares an almost courteous nod with Tajiri, before they await their opponents. They don’t have to wait long as “For The Love Of Money/Down On Me” by The O’Jays and Jackyl brings out Hot Commodity as a collective. The boos are quite full on from the fans as Chris Hamrick and EZ Money lead the way, being the ones who are in action tonight. Not far behind them though are Julio Dinero and Elektra, in their casual clothes, looking as relaxed as ever. The quartet make money gestures with their hands, irritating the crowd before the two competing members step inside of the ring.

Match Two
    Balls Mahoney and Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Chris Hamrick and EZ Money w/Hot Commodity

Balls and Tajiri start the match like a house on fire, taking it to Hamrick and EZ Money right from the get go. Tajiri and Hamrick are the legal men but you wouldn’t know it, as all four men are inside of the ring fighting with each other. Balls uses sluggish right hands to take care of Money, and Tajiri uses his lethal variety of fast body and leg kicks to keep Hamrick off balance. The onslaught continues from the faces until Hamrick and EZ money slide outside of the ring for a breather.

Tajiri and Balls don’t pursue them outside of the ring as they realise they’d be outnumbered with Dinero and Elektra hanging around. The fans begin to boo the shit out of Hot Commodity as they huddle together in a small circle, having a conference and talking strategy... UNTIL BALLS MILITARY PRESSES TAJIRI.... AND THROWS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE ONTO ALL FOUR MEMBERS OF HOT COMMODITY!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants as Balls now steps outside of the ring and helps Tajiri up. Balls grabs EZ Money and begins beating him around the outside of the ring and Tajiri does the same with EZ Money. However this comes to an end from both men... AS JULIO DINERO CLOBBERS BALLS FROM BEHIND WITH HIS OWN STEEL CHAIR... AND ELEKTRA LOW BLOWS TAJIRI FROM BEHIND!!!

This is the initial turning point in the contest as from here Hamrick rams Tajiri into the crowd barricade before sending him back inside of the ring. From here, Hot Commodity show just what a good team they can be, as they isolate Tajiri from his partner, scoring several near falls in the meantime. Despite their best work though, they are unable to put Tajiri away. It is worth nothing that every time Tajiri does look set on doing something, Dinero or Elektra do something from outside of the ring to cause issues.

EZ Money eventually gets Tajiri down and heads up to the top rope. Once up there, he takes a moment or two to throw some money gestures at the fans... BEFORE HE LEAPS OFF WITH A MOONSAULT... BUT TAJIRI GETS HIS KNEES UP!!! Big time pop for the move as Money clutches at his mid section, rolling around on the mat. Both men get up at about the same time and Money swings a wild right hand... TAJIRI DUCKS AND LANDS A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE HEAD...TAJIRI WITH THE COVER...1...2...3...

BUT THE REFEREE ISN’T COUNTING AS ELEKTRA IS UP ON THE APRON!!!

Balls looks to head over, BUT JULIO DINERO YANKS HIM OFF OF THE APRON... BUT BALLS DROPS HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE! Meanwhile back inside of the ring, Tajiri gets up and sees why the referee isn’t counting and he begins to slowly make his way toward Elektra. Tajiri moves the referee out of the way despite the protests, and grabs Elektra by the hair... UNTIL MONEY CHARGES FROM BEHIND... BUT TAJIRI MOVES... AND MONEY BUMPS INTO ELEKTRA... SENDING HER CRASHING OFF OF THE APRON AND TO THE FLOOR... HE LOOKS SHOCKED AND TAJIRI GOES FOR THE ROLL UP...1...2...3! NO! MONEY JUST GETS OUT!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants echo throughout the arena again as Tajiri sprints across the ring and he makes the hot tag to Balls. At the same time EZ tags in Hamrick, but he’s no match for Balls to beats on both Money and Hamrick for a solid couple of minutes. Eventually Balls is able to side step a charging Money... AND SEND HIM SHOULDER FIRST INTO THE RING POST... THIS EVENTUALLY CAUSES HIM TO FALL OUTSIDE OF THE RING! BALLS THEN TURNS TO HAMRICK... AND LANDS THE BALL BREAKER... MAHONEY HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3!!!

THIS TIME THE REFEREE ISN’T COUNTING BECAUSE JULIO DINERO IS ON THE APRON!!!

There is big time heat from the fans as this is the second time the faces should have won this match. Balls slaps the mat and gets up frustrated, walking towards Dinero, but he doesn’t have to do anything... AS THE SINISTER MINISTER HAS RUN OUT FROM THE BACK... AND HE SMASHES DINERO ACROSS THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A SINGAPORE CANE!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” can be heard again for the epic TSM, as he gets off of the apron and walks past the down EZ Money. Inside of the ring, Hamrick is up... AND LOOKS TO GRAB BALLS FROM BEHIND... BUT TAJIRI INTERVENES... SPRAYING GREEN MIST ALL OVER THE FACE OF HAMRICK... WHO THEN STAGGERS STRAIGHT INTO THE NUTCRACKER SUITE FROM BALLS!!! MAHONEY MAKES THE COVER...1...2...3!

Winners – Balls Mahoney and Yoshihiro Tajiri @ 10:02

After the match, The Sinister Minister gets inside of the ring and along with the referee; he raises the hands of Balls and Tajiri, much to the delight of the fans in attendance.

Tajiri and Mahoney then share a fist bump, and head to separate corners of the ring, continuing to celebrate with the fans.

Hot Commodity are all crawling their way up the ramp, as Balls now heads outside of the ring and grabs his steel chair.

He slides back into the ring and celebrates with the chair that still reads ‘PCO’, as Tajiri continues to celebrate as well and we head to commercials.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Once back from the break, we get a recap video...

This video basically highlights all of events that have taken place in this thread between the ECW Champion Justin Credible and the number one contender, Jerry Lynn. The initial highlights we get are from the July 21st edition of ECW On TNN which shows Jerry Lynn having issues with The Network, and a bounty being placed on his head. Meanwhile, Justin Credible defends his title against Tajiri and only gets the win thanks to interference from The FBI, who was paid by The Network.

We then see the next night on the July 22nd edition of ECW Hardcore TV where Credible successfully defends his title against Pierre Carl Oulette, only to have an intense stare down with Jerry Lynn up at the Eagle’s Nest afterwards.

We then cut to the August 11th edition of ECW On TNN which shows Justin Credible and Steve Corino having a war of words, until Lynn sprints down the ramp. He actually bypasses Credible, having a score to settle with Corino and he beats Corino with a variety of punches. Credible sees this as his chance to strike; charging at Lynn with the title but Lynn kicks Credible in the gut, and smashes the title over the head of Credible. Lynn then picks Credible back up, and drops him with the Cradle Piledriver before standing over the champion, raising the title above his head.

Next up we cut to the August 18th edition of ECW On TNN which shows The Network in the ring along with Credible, and Cyrus is giving Credible the ultimatum regarding joining The Network. Credible looks to be considering it but before he can respond, he’s attacked by Kid Kash.

On the August 25th edition of ECW On TNN, Rhino teaming with Credible, who’s not yet a member of The Network which means there’s some tension between the two in their pre match promo. On the same episode, Jerry Lynn is forced to fend off an attack from multiple wrestlers who are trying to cash in the bounty The Network have placed on Lynn’s head. In the main event, Credible and Rhino are taking on Kid Kash and Rob Van Dam, and Lynn sneaks in and drops Credible with a Cradle Piledriver, and this causes Credible to be pinned by Rob Van Dam.

The next night on ECW Hardcore TV, Justin Credible was yelled at quite a bit from Rhino due to losing last night. Credible complains that he shouldn’t have to deal with this sort of abuse and Francine agrees with him, now adding some tension between Credible and The Network.

On the September 1st edition of ECW On TNN, the tournament for the vacant ECW Tag Team Titles began. Despite some tension last week, Credible and Rhino worked well as a team and defeated Chilly Willy and The Sandman to advance. Meanwhile, in the main event, Jerry Lynn and Tommy Dreamer were able to defeat Kid Kash and Rob Van Dam to advance.

The next night on ECW Hardcore TV, Jerry Lynn is in the ring with musician Billy Corgan, until they are interrupted by The Network representative, Lou E. Dangerously. Dangerously insulted both men until Lynn grabbed him and looked to do some damage, but last minute he let Lou go, and dropped Credible, who tried to sneak up from behind with a Clothesline. Before Lynn can do anything else to the champion, Rhino attacks him and Lynn gets double teamed until Tommy Dreamer makes the save. These four then have their semi final match in the tag title tournament and Lynn pins the ECW Champion Justin Credible after nailing him with the Cradle Piledriver. Later on in the night, Lynn and Dreamer were the first team eliminated from the Three Way Dance final, thanks to interference from The Network’s Steve Corino.

On the September 8th edition of ECW On TNN, there’s a huge brawl involving The Network and some baby faces on the roster, and Credible, despite not being an official member, is on The Network side brawling on the outside of the ring with Lynn.

The next night on ECW Hardcore TV, Credible claims that he does everything for himself with the intention of keeping his ECW Championship. He makes it clear he is all for himself and not for a group like The Network. Francine tells him he needs to cut a deal or something because if he loses the title, he loses her.

On the September 15th edition of ECW On TNN, there was scheduled to be a Three Way Dance for the ECW Championship between Credible, Lynn and Steve Corino. Once Lynn comes out, Cyrus announces that Corino will be the Special Guest Referee as Credible has joined The Network. With the odds stacked against him, Lynn gives his best but with Corino being a crooked referee and added interference from CW Anderson, Credible pins Lynn and retains his gold.

The next night Credible makes it clear he understands The Network aren’t around for too much longer, but they mean he keeps his title for longer and that’s all he cares about. Later on that night, Lynn and The Sandman team up to take on Rhino and Justin Credible. The Network duo have no more tension now Credible is a Network member, and Credible ends up pinning Lynn after landing the That’s Incredible.

On the September 22nd edition of ECW On TNN, Jerry Lynn comes out in a foul mood after being pinned by Credible twice in the last week. Credible interrupts immediately, and tells Lynn he can thank him for giving him a shot at Anarchy Rulz, despite embarrassing him twice already. Corino and CW Anderson come out and stake claims for a title shot also and we get a huge brawl.

On last night’s edition of ECW On TNN, Lynn talks about how it’s finally time for him to win the big one. He’s never been given a big break but now is his time to stop being a star maker, and be a star himself. Credible disagrees, stating that he is more overlooked than what Lynn is. Jerry has been given shot after shot but he just doesn’t get the job done. Credible claims Lynn is all hype, nothing is different this time, and Credible will beat him. The main event is a Strange Bedfellow match which sees Lynn forced to team up with CW Anderson to take on two members of The Network who don’t get along, Credible and Steve Corino. Lynn ends up winning this match for his team, when he pins Credible after nailing the Cradle Piledriver.

The last image we get is of the number one contender, Jerry Lynn standing over the fallen ECW Champion.

After the video package, we head back to ringside as “Electric Molecular” by Chemlab gets a solid ovation from the fans as one of ECW’s young guns; Christian York excitedly bounces through the curtain. York slaps hands with the fans, all smiles, before he slides off of the ring and begins bouncing off of the ropes. “PCO” by The ECW Production Team hits next and the fans give a lot of heat to the rugged Frenchmen, Pierre Carl Oulette. PCO heads towards the ring, snarling at his opponent and cracking his knuckles menacingly.

Match Three
    Christian York vs. Pierre Carl Oulette

York tries to use his youth and quickness throughout the contest to cause PCO problems, and at times it works, but in general Oulette uses his brute strength to dominate the contest. York shows some resilience, but in the end, Pierre softens York up enough to head to the top rope... COME OFF WITH LE’ CANNONBALL AND HOOKS THE LEG...1...2...3!

Winner – Pierre Carl Oulette @ 04:50

After the match, the referee only gets to raise the hand of PCO for a split second, as he then threatens the referee with a backhand, so the ref smartly runs away.

Oulette continues to storm around the ring, mouthing off at fans and letting them know “BALLS IS NEXT”.

York still isn’t really moving as PCO stands over him and we head to our final commercial break of the evening.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Upon returning, we get another recap video...

This video package recaps the history between the ECW Television Champion Rhino and the former champion, Rob Van Dam. It starts with a video package from January 7th 2000, when Rob Van Dam successfully defended his ECW Television Championship against Rhino. Van Dam successfully defended the title against Rhino again on January 29th but suffered a broken ankle and had to vacate the title.

We then see a shot of Cyberslam in April 2000 when Rhino defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri to win the ECW Television Championship.

We then head to the July 28th edition of ECW On TNN which opens with Rhino easily defending his ECW Television Championship against Chilly Willy. Later on in the night, Rhino says he’s sick of hearing about RVD being the uncrowned champion. If he was so good, he wouldn’t have let Rhino take him out. If Van Dam wants the title, he needs to come and get it. Van Dam retaliates a little later on in the night, saying that Rhino never beat Van Dam, so until Rhino beats him, Van Dam wants Van Dam’s belt back.

The next night on ECW Hardcore TV, Rob Van Dam defeated Roadkill in a hard fought contest and then signalled for the ECW Television Championship afterwards.

On the August 11th edition of ECW On TNN, Rhino interferes in the ECW Championship match between Justin Credible and Kid Kash, causing the referee to rule the match a No Contest. The Network are in the ring afterwards keeping Rhino and Credible apart, when RVD comes out and clears the ring, including avoiding The Gore from Rhino by breaking a Singapore Cane across his head.

The next on ECW Hardcore TV, Rhino successfully defends his title against Mikey Whipwreck. After the match, Rhino lets Van Dam know that this is his future.

On the August 18th edition of ECW On TNN, Rhino defended his title against Rob Van Dam and RVD looked set to pick up the win, until Steve Corino, Jack Victory and Scotty Anton interfered, causing the match to end in a No Contest. After the match, with the help of Jerry Lynn and The Sandman, RVD is able to clear the ring of Rhino and the rest of The Network.

On the August 25th edition of ECW On TNN, Kid Kash and RVD defeat the team of Justin Credible and Rhino, when RVD pins Credible.

On the September 1st edition of ECW On TNN, Rhino and Justin Credible defeated The Sandman and Chilly Willy to advance in the ECW Tag Team Championship Tournament. RVD and Kid Kash lost in their tournament match against Tommy Dreamer and Jerry Lynn after Rhino interfered, pushing Van Dam off of the top rope and running through him with a Gore!

On the September 8th edition of ECW On TNN, the show opens with absolute mayhem, resulting in Paul Heyman appearing but being destroyed with a Gore by Rhino. This causes a revolt from the back and it ends with Kid Kash defeating Rhino to become the ECW Television Champion. Despite the upset, Rhino vs. RVD remains for Anarchy Rulz as Van Dam still wants a piece of the guy who took him out.

On the September 16th edition of ECW Hardcore TV, Kid Kash was set to defend the ECW TV Title against Bilvis Wesley but Rhino destroyed Bilvis Wesley on the outside of the ring. Rhino then ran through Kid Kash with a Gore and looked set for the apron Piledriver, but RVD made the save.

On the September 22nd edition of ECW On TNN, Kid Kash was defending his ECW TV Title against Mikey Whipwreck, when Rhino interfered, taking Mikey out of the contest. An impromptu match then began and despite Kash’s best efforts, Rhino regained the title with a Piledriver. After the match, RVD appeared and he and Rhino had a show ending brawl.

The next night on ECW Hardcore TV, we see the ending of the brawl between RVD and Rhino which went to the outside of the ring, where it took tonnes of security to be able to separate the two hated enemies.

On last night’s episode of ECW On TNN, Rhino talks about how he has been dreaming of breaking RVD’s neck, and at Anarchy Rulz, his dream comes true.

It’s main event time now as we are back at ringside and “Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck” by Grimspoon hits to VULCANIC HEAT as the arrogant ECW Champion Justin Credible steps out, side by side with The Network employed referee Danny Daniels. The two get a fair amount of heat as they enjoy insulting the fans together as a nonplussed Francine follows, casually twirling the Singapore Cane in her hands. The duo gets inside the ring and eagerly awaits their partner. As usual, their partner is eager to fuck to get violent so “Debonaire” by Dope hits and Rhino paces down the ramp, looking as mean and ready to go as ever. Despite the heat from the fans, Rhino just takes off his title, slides into the ring and yells “COME ON OUT”, wanting his opponents to get out here as soon as possible. “Scapegoat” by Fear Factory hits and the mood in the arena completely changes as there’s a BIG TIME POP for Jerry Lynn, who’s coming out with HC Loc. These two both look extremely focused as the fans cheer them on, with HC Loc yelling at Daniels, “YOU’RE GOING DOWN”. Of course they stop at ringside though, waiting for their partner before entering the ring. They don’t have to wait long as “Walk” by Kilgore hits and THE ARENA BEGINS TO SHAKE as the fans go absolutely ape shit for Rob Van Dam. RVD steps through the curtain, his usual laid back smirk on his face, as he thumb taunts along with the ring announcer and all the fans, chanting “ROB...VAN...DAM”! Once Van Dam gets down to ringside, with Bill Alfonso not far behind, he nods at HC Loc and he and Jerry Lynn go nose to nose. RVD asks “DUDE, WE GONNA’ DO THIS” and Lynn nods and the trio slide inside the ring to huge cheers from the fans.

Match Four
    Danny Daniels, Justin Credible and Rhino w/Francine vs. HC Loc, Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso

In most promotions we wouldn’t want to give too much away, so the guys who are meeting each other at the PPV don’t really deal with each other to much in the match. But fuck that, this is ECW. Van Dam and Rhino paired up straight away as did Credible and Lynn, which left Loc and Daniels to do their own thing as well. The opening of the match is just wild as everybody is hammering on each other inside of the ring, with different pairs bumping into each other and bodies flying everywhere.

Eventually things fall to the outside of the ring, where weapons become involved between the four wrestlers, however Danny Daniels rolls back inside of the ring, not wanting any of that. Loc follows him in, but Doring meets him with some really weak looking Elbow Drops. After three of them, Daniels waits for Loc to get up...BEFORE CHARGING THROUGH HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE... BUT LOC NO SELLS IT... AND THEN LANDS A FACEBREAKER DDT ONTO DANIELS!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out as HC Loc shocks us all with an awesome move onto Daniels. Daniels is barely moving and the match could definitely be over now, but Loc doesn’t go for the pin, instead he enjoys himself for the next couple of minutes, really toying with and beating the shit out of Daniels. As this is happening, Credible is able to drop Lynn on the outside and he slides into the ring and runs through Loc with a Clothesline. Credible then begins checking on Daniels but Lynn begins walking towards the ring... SO CREDIBLE SPRINTS ACROSS THE RING AND LANDS A BASEBALL SLIDE, SENDING LYNN FLYING INTO THE CROWD BARRICADE!!!

Credible follows through with the slide, heading back outside of the ring and with Lynn down, he begins to head towards the battling duo of Rhino and RVD. RVD currently has Rhino down and is landing punches but Credible clobbers RVD from behind. Back inside of the ring, Daniels is now up and he shoots his finger up at the crowd before landing an awkward looking Leg Drop... AND HOOKING LOC’S LEG...1...2...LOC KICKS OUT!

Cheers for the kick out as Daniels looks a little panicked, looking outside of the ring to notice Lynn is back up and both his teammates are occupied. Daniels staggers around a little, clearly still feeling the effects of Loc beating on him earlier, before he watches Loc get to his knees. Daniels then kicks Loc right in the mid section... and he does this a second time, and goes for a third, but Loc grabs onto his leg and trips him up. Both men get up at the same time now and Daniels is able to whip Loc into the ropes, before ducking his head... AND WHEN LOC COMES BACK HE HITS A NICE SWINGING NECK BREAKER!!!

Loc gets back up, feeling a little worse for wear now... AND HE GETS FUCKING DESTROYED BY A GORE FROM RHINO!!!

RHINO GETS UP CELEBRATING... BUT GETS KNOCKED OUT OF THE RING BY A DIVING THRUST KICK FROM THE TOP ROPE FROM RVD!!!

Danny Daniels can be seen staying down in the corner, not wanting Van Dam to turn his attention towards him. RVD has tunnel vision though, only having eyes for Rhino, as he watches him get up on the outside... AND RVD LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A SOMERSAULT PLANCHA... TAKING OUT RHINO... AND JUST CAUSING LYNN TO DROP TO THE FLOOR AS WELL... AS CREDIBLE SHOVED LYNN IN THE LINE OF CONTACT!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out for the big time move, as the only wrestler left standing is the ECW Champion, Just Credible. He quickly stomps on Van Dam a few times, ensuring he stays down before sliding into the ring. Credible mercilessly picks up HC Loc... AND DROPS HIM WITH THE THAT’S INCREDIBLE!!! CREDIBLE THEN DRAGS DANIELS ON TOP OF LOC FOR THE COVER...1...2...3!

Winners – Danny Daniels, Justin Credible and Rhino @ 08:19

The bell rings and the crowd aren’t too happy but it doesn’t matter as thanks to Justin Credible, Danny Daniels has just beaten HC Loc.

Credible picks up Daniels and raises his hand in the air, which just causes more heat from the crowd.

Daniels is out of it, grimacing in pain... WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN... CREDIBLE SHOVES DANIELS... INTO THE PATH OF JERRY LYNN WHO’S SLID INTO THE RING!!!

Lynn grabs Daniels and Credible immediately slides out of the ring, not wanting any of his challenger one night before the PPV.

LYNN HAS TO TAKE OUT HIS FRUSTRATION ON DANIELS, NAILING THE CREDLE PILEDRIVER!!!

“ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA”, “ECDUBBYA” chants ring out one last time, as Van Dam and Rhino remain down on the outside...

Jerry Lynn stands in the middle of the ring, pointing at Credible and signalling for the gold...

And Justin Credible backs up the ramp, a look of concern on his face, clutching his ECW Championship belt close to his chest, as we fade to black.

-END OF SHOW-

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Underdog

Status

All predictions are now welcome for the first PPV in this thread. Show has been completed for an eternity, I'll probably wait a week or so until posting.

Prediction Contest

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Bonus Questions

1. Predict the winners

2. Predict the match order

3. Will there be any title changes? If so, which ones? (one point for correct Y/N answer and one point each for guessing the correct title changes)

4. How many matches if any will involve interference?

5. What will be the longest match of the night?

Prize

Whoever wins the prediction contest, can name one ECW wrestler currently in the thread and I’ll let you know my plans for them heading into the next PPV.

The saw is family!

Status

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Chikara Trainee

Status

It's been a little while. I've caught up finally, and now I'm thinking I'll just leave some short comments real quick and do the predictions. So to start off, you've done fabulous at making this whole Credible/Lynn feud feel like a million bucks. Both men see the title as the only thing that matters, they have other challengers coming out of the woodworks, but the whole thing is about Lynn and Credible. Rhino continues to be an incoherent badass, which only furthers his character development in this thread. I am constantly terrified of Rhino and at times have thought he's just going to come out of nowhere with a Gore. You've really put him over fantastically. I do feel like we haven't seen much of TSM and the Unholy Alliance lately, or at least haven't heard from them much. I'm not feeling the tag title feud as much, but I'm still very much excited for it in part due to it being tag teams. Corino leaves me a bit confused in that I'm curious to see what you're doing with him, I think I see a turn coming up but I'm waiting to see what happens with Anarchy Rulz. Having heel against heel isn't exactly your style usually, so to me that's foreshadowing something and his displeasure with Credible and wanting his title really leads me to believe it's time for a turn. Finally, with how much of a push Kid Kash has gotten (which I've loved personally), I'm not sure where the EZ Money match came from and feel like there could've been a little bit more build on it. I just thought Kash, if he was coming back, would be going right after Rhino and the title, so it's a bit odd to me to see him on the card in what feels like a throwaway match. I'll get more in depth with comments at Anarchy Rulz now that work has died down a bit, but just a few things here.

October 1st, 2000

St. Paul, Minnesota

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Bonus Questions

1. Predict the winners

1 - Kash/EZ, 2 - Three Way, 3 - ECW Tag, 4 - Balls/PCO, 5 - Cyrus/Joel, 6 - Corino/Anderson, 7 - TV Title, 8 - World Title

3. Will there be any title changes? If so, which ones? (one point for correct Y/N answer and one point each for guessing the correct title changes)
    Yes, the ECW World Heavyweight Championship to Jerry Lynn

FBI v. Unholy Alliance, EZ Money v. Kid Kash, Anderson v. Corino, The World Title

Rhino versus RVD

BRAUUUUUUN

Status
      Country                    United States

ECW Championship:

Cyrus vs. Joel Gertner

Bonus Match:

EZ Money vs. Kid Kash

Three Way Dance:

Bonus Questions

1. Predict the winners

TV title, Balls/Pierre, Bonus, Three Way Dance Tag, Corino/CW, Tag Titles, Cyrus/Gertner, World Title

No

Rhino vs RVD
    I'm STILL not finished with you!

Thread Information