Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Real Women of Genius

Chigusa Nagayo vs. Mayumi Ozaki [GAEA 9/17/95]
    -Talk about going for bloke, these two ladies in this Street Fight went for it all. I wondered how in the hell did Ozaki get busted open when the Video started, but I'm not going ask anyone that question with fear of me getting my ass kicked haha. From what I read Nagayo and Ozaki have previous history with each other dating back to 94, when Chingusa invaded JWP so this feud with talent from both companies were on the edge by this point years later. I always thought in Street Fights, you should always wear your Non-Wrestling Clothes to the dance. The match is called Street Fight, so wear your Clothes you wear on the Street duh. From all the GAEA matches I've seen I really liked Nagayo being the violent, evil lady, but you can't help to get behind Ozaki is took a beating throughout the match especially during the beginning of the match. Some Wrestlers can't recover in situations like that, but she was ready for the moment in this match.

A good amount of drama towards the latter half of the match, and damn that Powerbomb from Nagayo to Ozaki off the Table to count her out was vicious. These ladies took it to the extreme so badly they needed to be helped to the back this is Wrestling.

Meiko Satomura/Mika Shirahime vs Hiroyo Matsumoto/Konami[Fortune Dream 4 6/14/17]
    -A nice tag team match with two top flight Joshi Wrestlers, and two upcoming Joshi talent as well. When Meiko gets the hot tag in this match, the intensity went up ten fold. I loved the interactions with Hiroyo and Konami even more. Konami was laying in her kicks more than I ever seen her do, and Meiko got so pissed from the shots she laid in her own, while pushing away the Referee telling them to stay the fuck outta her way. I would love to see a proper program with those two, it seems they love to send each other to another universe with their kicks. I don't know how Konami got up after colliding head to head with Meiko, and then she gets a Pele Kick..AND THEN A ANOTHER KICK! AFTER THAT DEATH VALLEY DRIVER..Jesus Meiko pretty sure she was out after that Pele kick

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Pain does not lie

Status

Watch Jungle Jack vs Bull Nakano/Kyoko Inoue - Hair vs Hair 01-11-91 in Miscellaneous Sports**|**View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
    Jungle Jack vs Bull Nakano/Kyoko Inoue[Hair vs Hair 1-11-1991]
    -Another Hair vs Hair Match, but this this time with teams which is a rare thing to see especially with Women involved. Back when I started this thread I posted Nakano vs Kong in a Steel Cage Match thriller in 1990, and the feud kept carrying on going into 1991. Aja Kong was able to escape the Cage that match, but if you know these ladies well enough you know they don't take losses likely especially with the other involved. Remember Aja Kong took Bull Nakano under her win years prior, so for her it's like I taught you everything you know, and spit in my face trying to take me out EVIL! For Bull Nakano it's wanting to prove to her former partner and Teacher in a sense, that she is just as good as Aja ever was in the ring. Is it me or was Kyoko Inoue the newest rookie on the block or what? She looks way smaller in 1991, than I remember seeing her years later where she was thicker in the body.

Kyoko Inoue of course was bullied by Aja Kong and I believe Bison Kimura for helping Nakano in this match, but she was willing to die if it meant seeing her opponents hair getting cut. Speaking about cutting at one moment Bull gets a piece of Scissors and cuts a little bit of Aja Kong's hair off! She was like WTF..and when she gets control of the Scissors she's forgotten that Scissors are used to cut something, not tear apart someone Forehead! All things Aja failed to pay attention to while she was in Kindergarden. When these ladies go to war, they bring all the toys you would like to go with war with, no not Guns, but Kendo Sticks, Chains and Ninja weapons of all kinds are the best things to play with in their minds. I knew Bull, Aja and Bison were going to do their thing, but Inoue came off looking very strong in this match going extreme I bet for the first time in her career. She was taking the stiffness, while coming back and getting in her stuff especially that running back elbow drop she likes to drop which is glorious to see in the air. When the match got back into the ring, it's a good back and forth match, you didn't know who was going to come out the victor. These type of matches are a test of stamina, skill and will. You know you're going to be put through the ringer, it's just much are you willing to handle and for how long. The ending really great with Inoue and Nakano reversing a Irish Whip and Inoue hitting Kong in the face with a back elbow while Nakano knocks down Bison to the mat. This would lead to Nakano BIG LEGDROP from the top for the 1..2..3.

After the match Bison is pleading the Referee to tell her that the count wasn't three! PLEASE I DON'T WANT MY HAIR CUT OFF! For me I would say hey do your thing, because I cut my own hair and if I wanted to I could of been a Barber after cutting other people's hair. It's quite funny to watch Aja and Bison having to seat on Chairs pissed off, with their hair dropping to the floor! It's one thing for a Barber to do it, but your opponents doing it is just as frustrating if your the one getting their hair cut after the match for sure. After their cuts Aja looks like a member of the Three Stooges, and Bison looks like a Anime vixen. I saw theirs a even better match just before thing involving Aja/Bull/Bison and I saved it on my Watch Later for Youtube. I hope you enjoy this match it's a Saturday Afternoon special hehe.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Pain does not lie

Status

Jungle Jack VS Bull Nakano & Grizzly Iwamoto

- The return of Real Women of Genius and I've been holding on from watching this match till the end of G1 Climax for NJPW. To my knowledge this match between these two teams was just before the previous match I posted. I've heard this match going in was highly recommended and that's no shocker to hear when you have Aja Kong and Bull Nakano in the match. Suzuki would be proud of all of these ladies, literally a second after the bell rings all four ladies go to the Street and start beating each other using Weapons like Chairs! I would warn you if you are watching this match with Headphones on lower down the Volume, because you're going to hear loads of screams of blood murder that's how loud it gets throughout the match. Theirs a moment in this match that made me chuckle when watching this Tag Team Match and it was when Bull and Aja will finally coming to face to face in the ring. I'm thinking oh shit it's about to go down and Kimura strikes Bull almost like don't forget about me bitch! Nakano looked at her and legit beat the shit outta her as Aja barely did anything almost like stay outta our business or else! She made the mistake of getting involved and Bull said okay I'll beat you to death further before I get my main course in Aja Kong.

Eventually you get to see Aja vs Bull and their interactions with each other is always a great watch. One attacking the other and still standing and asking for more. Problem is though when the match is looking like a actual Tag Team Match we then see Iwamoto start whacking Kimura like a champ Sandman couldn't touch this lady! Yeah this match gets crazier as Kimura would eventually get her revenge as she uses the Big Bossman's Knife Stick and starts ramming it into the stomach of Grizzly. After all of this I looked at the runtime and thought fuck this only 20 mins and it goes a Hour what are these ladies going to use Knives and Nun Chucks too!? One of the greatest moments in this match has to be Bull literally tell Kimura and Kong to smack her across the head and body with a Kendo Stick! Most ladies would of never take one shot by a Kendo Stick and she could multiple shots and just stood there NO PAIN..NO PAIN..NO PAIN! Bull gets so pissed off from the attack thought she steals the Kendo Stick and whacks Aja across the head and one of really hurt Kong. The Referee knew this match was getting outta control and dude made the mistake to get it back control and Bull Nakano made him pay for it with Kendo Stick attacks!

Thank goodness this match ended around the 30 minute mark, but I'm like what is chaos that is going to happen after the bell? Well their wasn't too much chaos, but after the match Bull and Aja are screaming at each other you could tell their were getting close to tears. I wish I knew what they said to each other, but this match is truly one of the most violent Tag Team Matches I've seen with Women. Must watch people!

Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status

Syuri, Kana and Meiko take no shit FROM NO MAN! Suzuki is vicious is fuck in both of these matches, he doesn't care if you're a Woman all he see's is a Wrestler and he wants to hurt you to the point you never get up. All the other guys in these Tag Matches were mild compared to Minoru utterly destroying the ladies tossing them into chairs. After seeing Kana face Syuri and Meiko in Tag Team Matches I might need to search for some good singles match these ladies had with Kana. As I look at the way Kana looks there compared to now I would love to see when she returns in a few months to see her rock the Clown Makeup with the Super Sentai Helmet. WWE can legit have her return at Survivor Series with that same look and crush whoever is the Women's Champion on either Brand.

Real Women of Genius

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

My advice is to find any KANA vs Meiko or KANA vs Nakajima match you can. Or even Syuri. Yeah, those four are the tits.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Pain does not lie

Status

Syuri vs Kana
    -Well I found one of those matches with Syuri and Kana and just by the Video Package alone showing the history of Kana and Syuri I was hype to see these two get it on in their matches I found! I guess Kana had no respect for Syuri and why should see Kana was already in the game for awhile doing her thing and Syuri was the new girl on the block of course Kana is going to look down on her. I bet after their first match together I posted Kana gained respect for her and the win you would of thought she would a won a Championship that night it meant that match to her. That's how big the name Kana carries in Japan and if any lady defeated her it was a big thing for that lady's career.

The second match is from 2014 if the uploader has it correct with both ladies more seasoned and confident in their skills. Syuri and Meiko are the perfect opponents and dance partners for Kana because the three of them love to strike and beat their opponents to the point where either you're going to tap out or get carried off to the Hospital. What a great ending in that second match Kana putting Syuri to fuck to sleep, what made it even better is Syuri wakes up and wants to fight on not knowing she passed out to Kana's Submission! After the match Shida wants a piece of the Reina World Title holy shit! Tomorrow Meiko vs Kana matches it's going down in the hood!

Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status

I say fuck sleep I was looking at my Watch later List and I had to get in these two ladies I found of two of the greatest Women Wrestlers going at it for my viewing pleasure. These two ladies are from a mold that you rarely see these days bad ass Wrestlers, who work stiff, but they protect each other and not try to go into business for themselves I'M LOOKING AT YOU SEXY STAR! I would pay a Thousand Bucks to watch Kana and Meiko destroy each other for 20 mins with kicks and slaps seeing who is going to be able to survive. You know what makes matches like this so fun to watch is everything these ladies do in the ring feel so real. When Meiko is putting Kana in a Leg Submission I'm believing what she is doing as Kana is selling it perfectly. I can only imagine after all the combined kicks thrown by both ladies in this first match I saw their might of been some bruises. In the States girls would have a heart attack seeing a bruise of any kind on them, Meiko and Kana take bruises with honor and they love it!

It's amazing how these ladies put their kicks in the perfect place during the match it almost sounds like a Whip is being cracked it gets that loud. I was fucking shocked to see Kana put Meiko to sleep I never seen Meiko be put to sleep ever...EVER! I can say from the past two years Meiko never taps so I didn't see a tap out in that first match, but to make Meiko pass out that's amazing. Two Death Valley Drivers wasn't enough for Meiko Satomura to secure the win in their match, but man Kana showed alot of heart to take all that damage and still get the win.

After seeing that first match I was like woo theirs another match between the two going into this fight. After the bell rings you hear music playing in the background as if these two ladies are Samurais about to UNLEASH FURY WITH THEIR SWORDS! I think people will get frustrated a little bit watching this match because of that music even though it makes the match worth a damn for me, but it may not be the same thinking for others, or the blue lighting during the match which would make people keep rubbing their eyes throughout the match. What might make us frustrated with the lighting it didn't phase these two talented ladies during the match true pros. I mean I can imagine when they heard so yeah you're going to wrestle with not just music playing in the background, but blue lighting I bet they thought in their minds DA FUCK. I really liked the ending of this one as well Meiko still goes to sleep, but the transition of Meiko going for the Death Valley Driver getting reversed into the Armbar Submission was dope. If you guys can find me other great Kana matches I haven't talked about in here yet, I might be watching two Fujimoto vs Nakajima matches I found on Youtube next!
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 08-30-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status

Kana vs Sara Del Rey

Yes way before Del Rey became the Head Trainer for the Ladies in NXT, she was one of the best Indie Women Wrestlers in the business for many years. If I had to guess the year of this Match maybe 2010ish from the look of Kana. I found it so weird this ring had no bottom ropes for some reason, have no clue the purpose of that at all. I kinda still want Sara Del Rey to have one at least run in the WWE. I mean imagine the story you could tell with Del Rey a person facing someone she helped train get to the Main Roster could be something special. A nice match between the two with plenty of Strikes, Submissions, and Action. When I mean Action...the Chill button was broken within a few minutes between these two ladies. I like to ask to the people who seen this match before how known was Kana known in the US before this match? I have a feeling this is the match alot of US fans saw Kana and were like we WANT MORE KANA PLEASE! I mean you're going against one of the best in the world and you meeting her at the Dance with just as much intensity equal to Sara Del Rey. Their is even a moment when Kana's Kick Pad came off after kicking Sara across the face, but Kana didn't even recognize it so she just kicked Sara again giving no fucks lol.

I found myself like the fans in attendance not wanting to see either lady give up. It took a fucking Piledriver that Jerry Lawler and Toni Storm would be proud of to finish off Kana, but still a great debut for Kana in the US in this amazing.

Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status

Great Sasuke vs Nanae Takahashi[SEAdLINNNG Summer Blast]

-You see I never seen this whole Show and to me Best Friends vs Avid Rival was so damn good I didn't feel the need to see this Show. I changed my mind after I heard Great Sasuke was apart of the Card a Wrestler I was really entertained with a Puro fan when I was younger to see if he's as crazy as he was back then in this match. Why is it that veteran Wrestlers in the game lose their sense of humanity. Terry Funk, Minoru Suzuki, Sasuke and many others have these horrible disease. I bet Funk if he even see's a Chair or a Ladder he loses it and want to bash someone with them. I gotta be honest I started to get pissed off at Nanae because it was Sasuke taking some hella bumps in this match and I like babe give and take how about you take a bump!? That Powerbomb to the Row of Chairs was sick as fuck and you can't tell me he didn't feel like that for weeks. Oh well since a great spotfest of Chairs and some Ladder Action good stuff here.

Real Women of Genius

Pain does not lie

Status

Meiko Satomura vs Chihiro Hashimoto[Sendai Girls Big Show in Sendai 9/24/17]

-It's always great to take time off from updating the thread with Matches, just wished people would take an interest in Women Wrestling in general here so they could enjoy these Matches with me outside of Shake and Zero. Well recently Sendai Girls in Sendai had a good show that was uploaded on the Real Hero Drive and you know when it comes to Joshi I'm in there like Swim Wear if that makes sense

Yeah probably not, but besides the Strong Style Rush vs DASH Chisako & KAORU Sendai Girls Tag Title Match which was better than expected, the Main Event had two of top Joshi Wrestlers in the business about to clash over the Sendai Girls World Title. This isn't the first time these two ladies hooked up over the title pretty sure they had Matches together in 2016 and 2017 involving Aja Kong that I remember watching those Matches being like fuck these two are tearing the roof off the building right now. Alot of people don't know that Meiko trained Chihiro so the story of Teacher vs Student is already there. As the Teacher you don't want to have your pupil showing you up, and for the pupil you want to know that you're better than your Teacher and you were taught well. We all know Meiko Satomura is a boss and she really takes her opponents whether they are rookies or veterans to the Wood Shed. Theirs not many ladies I can say that can take what Meiko dishes out in the ring when it's time to go, but Chihiro is one of them. You can tell when these two are together they want to prove why they are the best, while also showing I should be holding the title over you. You see when you're in a Match with Meiko you know your body isn't going to be the same. What I mean is her style is brutal mentally and physically, most ladies don't want to get the kick repeatedly to the chest and back Chihiro doesn't mind she likes it, and she gives it back to Meiko during the Match itself. When you see this Match your chest and back will be hurting after the shots that were delivered to both ladies during this bout. We know what Meiko brings to the table in her Matches, but the Champion showed alot of things I haven't seen her do and that was using her speed and it was the dagger in the heart of Meiko towards the end of the match that helped her use her Finisher to secure the win.

Is it a Bird..OR A PLANE..

No it's Chihiro!

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information