Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Real Women of Genius

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Real Women of Genius

Chigusa Nagayo vs. Mayumi Ozaki [GAEA 9/17/95]
    -Talk about going for bloke, these two ladies in this Street Fight went for it all. I wondered how in the hell did Ozaki get busted open when the Video started, but I'm not going ask anyone that question with fear of me getting my ass kicked haha. From what I read Nagayo and Ozaki have previous history with each other dating back to 94, when Chingusa invaded JWP so this feud with talent from both companies were on the edge by this point years later. I always thought in Street Fights, you should always wear your Non-Wrestling Clothes to the dance. The match is called Street Fight, so wear your Clothes you wear on the Street duh. From all the GAEA matches I've seen I really liked Nagayo being the violent, evil lady, but you can't help to get behind Ozaki is took a beating throughout the match especially during the beginning of the match. Some Wrestlers can't recover in situations like that, but she was ready for the moment in this match.

A good amount of drama towards the latter half of the match, and damn that Powerbomb from Nagayo to Ozaki off the Table to count her out was vicious. These ladies took it to the extreme so badly they needed to be helped to the back this is Wrestling.

Meiko Satomura/Mika Shirahime vs Hiroyo Matsumoto/Konami[Fortune Dream 4 6/14/17]
    -A nice tag team match with two top flight Joshi Wrestlers, and two upcoming Joshi talent as well. When Meiko gets the hot tag in this match, the intensity went up ten fold. I loved the interactions with Hiroyo and Konami even more. Konami was laying in her kicks more than I ever seen her do, and Meiko got so pissed from the shots she laid in her own, while pushing away the Referee telling them to stay the fuck outta her way. I would love to see a proper program with those two, it seems they love to send each other to another universe with their kicks. I don't know how Konami got up after colliding head to head with Meiko, and then she gets a Pele Kick..AND THEN A ANOTHER KICK! AFTER THAT DEATH VALLEY DRIVER..Jesus Meiko pretty sure she was out after that Pele kick

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

PLUS ULTRA!!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Real Women of Genius

Watch Jungle Jack vs Bull Nakano/Kyoko Inoue - Hair vs Hair 01-11-91 in Miscellaneous Sports**|**View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
    Jungle Jack vs Bull Nakano/Kyoko Inoue[Hair vs Hair 1-11-1991]
    -Another Hair vs Hair Match, but this this time with teams which is a rare thing to see especially with Women involved. Back when I started this thread I posted Nakano vs Kong in a Steel Cage Match thriller in 1990, and the feud kept carrying on going into 1991. Aja Kong was able to escape the Cage that match, but if you know these ladies well enough you know they don't take losses likely especially with the other involved. Remember Aja Kong took Bull Nakano under her win years prior, so for her it's like I taught you everything you know, and spit in my face trying to take me out EVIL! For Bull Nakano it's wanting to prove to her former partner and Teacher in a sense, that she is just as good as Aja ever was in the ring. Is it me or was Kyoko Inoue the newest rookie on the block or what? She looks way smaller in 1991, than I remember seeing her years later where she was thicker in the body.

Kyoko Inoue of course was bullied by Aja Kong and I believe Bison Kimura for helping Nakano in this match, but she was willing to die if it meant seeing her opponents hair getting cut. Speaking about cutting at one moment Bull gets a piece of Scissors and cuts a little bit of Aja Kong's hair off! She was like WTF..and when she gets control of the Scissors she's forgotten that Scissors are used to cut something, not tear apart someone Forehead! All things Aja failed to pay attention to while she was in Kindergarden. When these ladies go to war, they bring all the toys you would like to go with war with, no not Guns, but Kendo Sticks, Chains and Ninja weapons of all kinds are the best things to play with in their minds. I knew Bull, Aja and Bison were going to do their thing, but Inoue came off looking very strong in this match going extreme I bet for the first time in her career. She was taking the stiffness, while coming back and getting in her stuff especially that running back elbow drop she likes to drop which is glorious to see in the air. When the match got back into the ring, it's a good back and forth match, you didn't know who was going to come out the victor. These type of matches are a test of stamina, skill and will. You know you're going to be put through the ringer, it's just much are you willing to handle and for how long. The ending really great with Inoue and Nakano reversing a Irish Whip and Inoue hitting Kong in the face with a back elbow while Nakano knocks down Bison to the mat. This would lead to Nakano BIG LEGDROP from the top for the 1..2..3.

After the match Bison is pleading the Referee to tell her that the count wasn't three! PLEASE I DON'T WANT MY HAIR CUT OFF! For me I would say hey do your thing, because I cut my own hair and if I wanted to I could of been a Barber after cutting other people's hair. It's quite funny to watch Aja and Bison having to seat on Chairs pissed off, with their hair dropping to the floor! It's one thing for a Barber to do it, but your opponents doing it is just as frustrating if your the one getting their hair cut after the match for sure. After their cuts Aja looks like a member of the Three Stooges, and Bison looks like a Anime vixen. I saw theirs a even better match just before thing involving Aja/Bull/Bison and I saved it on my Watch Later for Youtube. I hope you enjoy this match it's a Saturday Afternoon special hehe.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Thread Information