Thread: Going to be awhile guys.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Going to be awhile guys.

I'm not sure where to post this, but this morning, I received a phone call and my father was rushed to the hospital with an apparent heart attack. Being away at work, I went home and took a leave of absence from work for the time being. That being said, my dad is doing better but I am staying with him in the hospital for a few days and staying with him at home once he is cleared to come home.

I am posting this because I highly doubt I'll be able to do anything for a while. I don't want to spend my time writing when I could have lost my father. My dad is like my best friend and I know that sounds lame, but it's just what it is. TGO. Shake. I mean this with all honesty - I am deeply sorry that I let you down this has been a complete blast for me. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, never had more fun. I hope you guys will understand, as I am sure most of you will. I just want to spend some time with my dad once he is cleared to come home. I'm writing this from my phone as well, which is pretty annoying as it is. Reception in the hospital is pretty lame, but the good news is my dad is doing well. I hope this will open his eyes to stop smoking; he's only 53.

I don't know how an absence this might be, maybe just for the holidays, two months or maybe longer.but I can't focus on RP for the moment.

Thanks everyone, I'll keep in touch when I can.

AON
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Going to be awhile guys.

That's not lame at all, man. That's your dad and you only get one. I think I can speak for everyone when I say family is important and more important than an e-fed. Good to know that he's okay.

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

I echo Gambit's sentiments, family is more important than an e-fed. Take all of the time that you need bro, wishing you and your Dad all of the best.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I hope everything works out well for you and your family. Real life always comes first.

FWA Tag Team Champion x5
    FWA North American Champion
    FWA Women's Champion x2

THE 559

Status

Absolutely gutting to hear. Thoughts are with you and your dad during this time, he will bounce back man and so will you.
    LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

All the best for you and your family man. Take as much time as needed.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

theres nothing lame about taking care of family. take all the time you need, we eagerly await your return.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

There's nothing to feel bad about. You have to take care of your family. That comes first. This isn't even second. It's like ... 15th on the priority list. Take care of yourself and I hope your father recovers to full health. We'd love to have you back sooner than later, but I'd much rather your personal life get sorted out before anything involving FWA happens. We'll be here whenever you need anything.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Hoping for the best AON. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    FUCK THE NAZIS. Fuck them, the alt-right, and those white supremacy Confederate-flag wanking babies who are so angry because life's not fair and brown-skinned human beings want to sit at the table. Fuck these Tiki-torch, polo-wearing hatemongers for believing that they're any better than anybody else. And a double dose of "Fuck you" to ANYONE who buys into this garbage of a centralized "white culture" because such a thing DOES NOT EXIST NOR EVER HAS. And while anybody who punches one of these lowlifes should be punished as the law dictates, I sure as hell am not going to feel sorry for these fuckers if their lives become a series of perpetual punches. When you spew hate, what the fuck do you expect?

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status

Just got back from the hospital so I'm only reading these now I honestly didn't expect the outpoaring of support and it's warms my auld Irish heart to see it. Thanks guys. <3
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Cheese!

Status

Glad to hear he's doing well now. Family definitely takes priority.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Thread Information