Thread: NXT Discussion: November 30th, 2016

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

WWE NXT NXT Discussion: November 30th, 2016

Last week in Toronto, Eric Young unleashed SAnitY on the NXT Universe; after taking out Rich Swann and Kona Reeves in the middle of their match, they ganged up on No Way Jose. Jose had demanded a match with Young after witnessing SAnitY’s ruthless attack on Swann, his Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic partner, but didn’t get a fair fight. Instead, the usually fun-loving Superstar was swarmed by the menacing faction and laid out in the middle of the ring.

Jose will get another opportunity against Young when the two go head-to-head this Wednesday on NXT, but will it truly be a one-one-one contest? It’s almost certain that Young will be surrounded by his anarchy-loving cohorts, which could make for a very volatile situation. Regardless, Jose will get his chance to even the score when he steps inside the squared circle against the crazed Young. Will SAnitY continue to run rampant across the NXT Universe?

Find out this Wednesday at 8/7 C, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: NXT Discussion: November 30th, 2016

so I guess people were busy this week. I know I was.

This being taped at a Smackdown-size arena translated pretty well for the most part. Entrances felt more cinematicly awesome than usual, particularly No Way Jose, Sanity, and Tye Dillinger's. I hope this can be a semi-regular thing, tape a portion of the show before Smackdown or Raw, give some of the guys more experience in front of a large crowd and give the main events a stronger feel.

RIP Nicole Matthews, literally murdered by Asuka. So who’s next to suffer the wrath of Asuka? Either Ember Moon or Nikki Cross is going to finally dethrone her but it still feels a bit too early for either one to do that. I’m hoping Peyton Royce & Billie Kay try the numbers game on Asuka, add in a little bit of doubt that one may turn on the other, before Asuka murders both and steamrolls towards Moon/Cross. Jose/Young was a pretty solid affair. Loved that hanging Dragon Sleeper in the corner, fantastic move. Dillinger/Joe felt amazing. Admittedly due to the crowd being super into it, being Tye’s hometown and all, but even them aside this felt like a star-making performance for Tye. Great stuff.

SURF DUDES WITH ATTITUDES
    Hangin' ten and highin' five

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: NXT Discussion: November 30th, 2016

I hope we get more Nicole Matthews in NXT.. or her to be signed.

Thread Information