Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 205 Live General Discussion Thread

GET THESE HANDS

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    One of these things is not like the other...

But seriously, why MOOSE?
    Moose is pals with The Best Friends (see twitter)

Not surprised that Punk Wolf loves Jack Gallagher on first viewing, he's a Punk Wolf guy. Watch the CWC Punker because it sounds like you haven't yet.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The first show certainly had it's highs and lows. I thought a low was not having this air at Full Sail and there was definite evidence of that needing to be a possibility for certain parts of this episode. But there was some encouraging moments to have this at least continue to be before Smackdown tapings. These guys can win people over with story telling and better presentation and that can certainly happen the longer this show goes.

I do think the Bollywood Boys get too much shit but I too thought that was a real awkward way to kick off the show. I love Gulak too and I thought his post match promo was hilarious but at the same time he sure does come across as a total idiot. Not a good start to the show.

I can see why people hate the ball by Gallagher but fuck, at least these dullards pay attention to the action after the fact. It's polarizing and I definitely don't want to see it in every WWE Gallagher match (kind of like Cesaro's swing) but I get it. Glad Gallagher is here in the company. He shouldn't have any problem getting over.

I thought Swann/Kendrick was fine, far from great. Some good action but a lot of frustrating decision making and directions in the match. But I'm glad the crowd was in it enough for the finish and the moment of Swann winning. The pre match video was great.

Aries was a bit distracting at times but I often thought he was doing terrific at his job more than bad. Glad he's a part of this show in some way. I think this is the best way to call up Aries. I'd love to see him outside of the division on the main roster but he'll be best used here.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    I do think the Bollywood Boys get too much shit.
    Outside of them wearing tassels and doing superkicks a la the Bucks, I've seen nothing exciting from them in the little I have seen of them. Their dance sucks, their wrestling is mediocre, their look is really bad (imo). Is there any good reason (besides India demographic) for them to be involved over, say, a better team from anywhere else?
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

to make GFW look silly for having them as their tag champs

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

SIX F'N STARS

Status

They should go to commercial while the Bollywood Boyz are trying to get people to clap for them and then come back while they're still at it. I'm torn on what was worse between the Gulak/Nese promo or the dancing tbh.

What's funny about that Shake is that if they dropped the belts in the trash on WWE it would actually be good promotion for GFW.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    They should go to commercial while the Bollywood Boyz are trying to get people to clap for them and then come back while they're still at it. I'm torn on what was worse between the Gulak/Nese promo or the dancing tbh.
    Oh the dance no doubt about it.

I don't think The Bollywood Boys are great let alone a top twenty team (Probably not even a top ten/fifteen in the company) but I don't think outside the gimmick that they are offensive or painful to watch. They're just a little simple/generic compared to the teams out there now.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Bollywood Boyz are fine.

One thing people need to remember for Aries on commentary is he isn't a wrestler becoming a commentator, he is a wrestler doing commentary. As long as you leave that distinction, him being a distraction makes sense. Its true to his character and its about Austin Aries the personality. As long as he isn't as bad as Dolph Ziggler was on Superstars, I'm happy. He was atrocious.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook The Dumpster Droese View Post
    Bollywood Boyz are fine.

One thing people need to remember for Aries on commentary is he isn't a wrestler becoming a commentator, he is a wrestler doing commentary. As long as you leave that distinction, him being a distraction makes sense. Its true to his character and its about Austin Aries the personality. As long as he isn't as bad as Dolph Ziggler was on Superstars, I'm happy. He was atrocious.
    Agreed!!! Aries is the greatest man that ever lived. Of course he's using the mic to get that across. He believes no one is on his level.

Him going to this show is exactly what the show needs. He's the best mic guy in nxt and id even say to ever go through nxt.
    Last edited by indyfan; 12-03-2016 at 08:12 AM.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Bollywood Boyz are fine.
    Inoffensive seems to be the kindest compliment anyone's willing to throw at them.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Swann to battle Kendrick in Cruiserweight Title rematch
    After winning his first Cruiserweight Championship last Tuesday on the first episode of WWE 205 Live, Rich Swann will look to close the door on The Brian Kendrick by successfully defending the title in a rematch.

In his first match since beating The Brian Kendrick to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship one week ago, ”The Outlandish” Rich Swann defeated former Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins on Raw. Now Swann looks to the second episode of WWE 205 Live, when he’ll take on Kendrick again in a Cruiserweight Championship Rematch.

Tonight’s high-stakes contest on WWE Network has huge ramifications for both competitors. For Swann, a successful title defense would solidify his place as champion atop the Cruiserweight division. Conversely, for a seasoned ring veteran like The Brian Kendrick, reclaiming the WWE Cruiserweight Title would prove what he believes to be a foregone conclusion – that he is the best Cruiserweight in the world.

Who will make their 205 Live debut?
    On the inaugural episode of WWE 205 Live, The Bollywood Boyz and Jack Gallagher made their respective in-ring debuts. However, before all the jaw-dropping Cruiserweight action got underway last Tuesday, the WWE Universe was introduced to all of the Superstars that will make up WWE’s Cruiserweight division.

Although they‘ve yet to compete, Superstars such as Lince Dorado, Cedric Alexander, Mustafa Ali and more are ready to step inside the purple squared circle. Who will be the next new Cruiserweight to make an impact on WWE 205 Live tonight?

Will Ariya Daivari's tactics pay dividends?
    “The Extraordinary Gentleman” Jack Gallagher made his Cruiserweight division debut against Ariya Daivari on WWE 205 Live’s first episode. Using his wildly unorthodox style to his advantage, the British Superstar earned himself a hard-fought victory.

The two Cruiserweights squared off again on Raw Monday night and, once more, the unconventional methods of “The Extraordinary Gentleman” bested Daivari. Following the match, however, Daivari unleashed a brutal attack on Gallagher, targeting his opponent’s knee. Could this be the advantage Daivari needs to best Gallagher when they meet again?

Be sure to watch WWE 205 Live, tonight at 10 ET/7 PT, only on the award-winning WWE Network.

Sweet Meat

Status

Hoping for Tozawa or Gran Metalik tonight.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

GET THESE HANDS

Status

Hoping for Tozawa or Gran Metalik tonight.
    Word. Really do not want to see another undercard featuring the less exciting wrestlers this week especially when rerunning a main event from last week that I'm not sure they can top.

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Tozawa was in Australia with NXT yesterday on their snapchat and aren't they Down Under?
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Tozawa was in Australia with NXT yesterday on their snapchat and aren't they Down Under?
    Yes they are, bummer

Spoiler:

Ready For Asuka

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Why do I have a feeling Aries just staying on Commentary for now, till the moment is right and he drops the current CW champion whether it's Swann or Kendrick after tonight if not in the future? Aries can be successful as a heel or face, and he'll have great matches with the talent here.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Cedric Alexander is going to be the breakout star of the Crusierweight division. I can see him going for the US title in a year or so. Also maybe a few lengthy Crusierweight title runs.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

In another note that elbow Cedric hit Noam with hurt my soul... Jesus that was sick.

Ready For Asuka

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Alexander and Dar are having a good match, but the crowd is dead those bastards. Is Alicia really dating Cedric hey boy is hella ugly, but that's just me.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I guess it was just WWE's way of getting that talentless woman on tv.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
    Alexander and Dar are having a good match, but the crowd is dead those bastards. Is Alicia really dating Cedric hey boy is hella ugly, but that's just me.
    Cedric is pretty

Spoiler:

Thread Information