Thread: NXT Discussion: November 23rd, 2016

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT NXT Discussion: November 23rd, 2016

WWE NXT preview – Nov. 23, 2016: Six-woman showdown highlights Toronto encore
    Ember Moon joins forces with Liv Morgan and Aliyah to take on the trio of Billie Kay, Peyton Royce and Daria Berenato in six-woman tag team action in Toronto, this Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network!

Liv Morgan and Aliyah will finally get their hands on Billie Kay and Peyton Royce in a fair fight this Wednesday on NXT, when they join forces with the enigmatic Ember Moon to battle Kay, Royce and Daria Berenato in six-woman tag team action from Toronto.

Kay and Royce started out teasing Morgan after the New Jersey native lost to Asuka in quick fashion. Morgan stood up for herself, but could not overcome 2-on-1 odds. The pair of Australians pummeled Morgan, declaring that they run the NXT women’s division. Aliyah evened the odds for her friend, but the ruthless Kay and Royce still steamrolled over them.

That was, until Ember Moon turned the tables on the Australians, coming to Morgan & Aliyah’s aid. The mystic Superstar is ready to help her allies put Kay and Royce in their place. But the Aussies have an ace up their sleeve, in the form of former MMA fighter and WWE Tough Enough alum Daria Berenato. Kay and Royce were unusually nervous when asking Daria to team up. But any nerves were gone when Berenato accepted, reveling in the opportunity to “beat some people up.”

Is it written in the stars that the determination and heart of Moon, Morgan and Aliyah will prevail in Toronto, or will their ruthless opposition take victory by any means necessary? Find out on WWE NXT, this Wednesday at 8/7 C, exclusively on WWE Network!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: NXT Discussion: November 23rd, 2016

I was some what disappointed with this episode.

I enjoy me some Rich Swann, so I was pumped when I saw he was in the opening match. I had never seen or heard of his opponent, Kona Reeves? He seemed really lost and out of it. But they both had some good reactions from the crowd, so that helped a bit.

The Eric Young faction interrupting the match seemed pretty uninspired and cliche. Plus the people with him didn't seem to know what to do, so there was a lot of awkward growling, smiling, pacing, and tongues hanging out of mouths. 2016 and one thing is very similar, Eric Young and his underwhelming promo skills as a heel. I feel like their group is a lite version of TNA's Decay but without the face paint and Marilyn Manson.

I was kind of hoping they would have done more with Swann and Reeves, so then Jose came out to set up a match with Young. Meh.

The women's segment/match was the center point of the show, but that was the part I found even less interesting.

After not seeing a regular episode of NXT in quite a while, this was very disappointing for me. Hopefully next week will be better?

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    UK

Usually the NXT's after Takeover's are used to showcase talents who weren't featured at the takeover and a lot of recaps, but it was fine for what it was, built a feud between sanity and Jose/Swann who both guys I rate highly.

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Daria's pretty bad. Nothing she does looks like it hurts which is a problem when your gimmick is MMA style fighter. Plus she's the first woman in NXT not to take the O-Face correctly.

I like Sanity, but Young's deliver left a lot to be desired.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, Daria wasn't that great. The skill doesn't fit the gimmick (which is crazy considering this is her apparent area of expertise)

Skippable episode. No Way Jose rules, though. What a great face.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

meh, she was an amateur at MMA and never had a professional fight. She probably hasn't received a ton of training and isn't up to the standard of some MMA guys you've seen in wrestling such as Lesnar, Riddle, Sakuraba and whatnot. I'm aware the three i've named all have different styles too but yeah, she looks weaksauce. Might be a case of not knowing how much she can put into it or not.

At least she's getting some time.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

She definitely hasn't taken to it as quick as Mandy, but she's crazy green so probably should just be given time. Right now, no good.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Here's me, late as usual.

- You’d think after three minutes of Sanity slowly approaching making mean frowny faces Swann & Reeves would decide to bail and just leave while they’re doing the dramatic audience look. I mean, during the entire timeframe of Sanity’s entrance Rich & Kona could talk their differences out, go out to catering and grab a quick meal, call their loved ones and ask how their day is going, before returning to the ring in time to get murderized by Sanity. At least team together and formulate a game plan towards the slowly approaching riot anarchy squad that will absolutely and without question attempt to riot anarchy squad y’all to death in between throwing loony faces at the hard camera.

man Eric Young’s voice is… bad. Did he always sound like that? On the plus side though I can always focus on the Sanity shenanigans going on in the background while Young talks his piece. Background mooks just doin’ their own random thing > background mooks standing motionless while their leader cuts a promo.

- Woo, Daria! Remember when she debuted in that six-women’s tag and we cut to commercial just as she stepped into the ring and squared off? Well, guess now it was more than poor timing on the commercial. I like Dario but golly is she green. At least her music’s pretty sweet, but damn, she could really use more time in NXT. Which, oh, would you look at there, we’re in NXT, nice, what a happy coincidence. Her aside, I enjoyed the Royce/Kay antics and can only nod in satisfaction at Ember Moon, so huzzah.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Business Wolf View Post

man Eric Young’s voice is… bad. Did he always sound like that?
    Yup, he's got some sort of problem with his throat which has led to repeated surgeries on it throughout his career.

Thread Information