Thread: NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016 - Desecrating Rock and Roll's Corpse

Pony Mod

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Australia

WWE NXT NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016 - Desecrating Rock and Roll's Corpse

WWE NXT preview, Nov. 16, 2016: Alexander and Almas clash on last stop before TakeOver: Toronto
    On the final episode of WWE NXT before TakeOver: Toronto, the rivalry between Cedric Alexander and Andrade “Cien” Almas reaches its boiling point when the two clash in singles action, this Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network.

As NXT TakeOver: Toronto draws near, Cedric Alexander will be out for payback this Wednesday on WWE Network, when he finally gets his hands on Andrade “Cien” Almas.

The rivalry between these two Superstars seemed to be one borne of respect after their first clash. In a high-flying encounter, Alexander put Cien down for the three-count with the Lumbar Check to win his NXT debut. After the bell, a disappointed Almas, in a show of good sportsmanship, shook Alexander’s hand and embraced him, welcoming the newcomer to NXT.

Any good will between the two evaporated just two weeks later. The pair joined forces for the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic and squared off with NXT Tag Team Champions The Revival in the first round. Alexander was on the receiving end of a vicious Shatter Machine from the champions, leading to his team’s early ouster. A frustrated Almas ambushed Alexander after the match, sending him face-first into the unforgiving steel steps at ringside.

Since then, Alexander has been focused on retribution. He’ll get his opportunity on WWE NXT, this Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network!
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; 11-17-2016 at 07:38 AM.

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016

Skippable Episode
    Will Probably Be Previewing TakeOver for the Majority of The Show

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Disagree it's the go home show and will definitely be a good watch. It's usually the post-TakeOver episodes which leave a lot to be desired.

Shit Into The Fire

Status
      Country                    England

Forgot Almas/Alexander was even a thing, but thought they'd at least get the dark portion of Takeover and be on NXT's episode next week. Almas has to win, and given enough time should be very good.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Even if it serves mostly as a hype episode for Toronto, it should still be a terrific show since the Toronto card is so good. Worth the hype.

Alma's/Cedric should be good.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016

This Tye/Roode video is GREAT.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

Re: NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016

The DIY/Revival video was really good too. But the Roode/Tye video was great, too. I loved how it highlighted Roode's hypocrisy. I'm so hyped for Takeover: Toronto.

Ellering in a shark cage is interesting (talk about a Dusty Classic ) because how often do you see stipulations like that in NXT? Also increases the odds for TM-61.

Almas/Cedric was great. Really loved Almas in that match. NXT is so good right now. Except for Liv Morgan >_____>
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; 11-17-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: NXT Discussion: November 16th, 2016 - Desecrating Rock and Roll's Corpse

So I’ve been out sick for a bit, havn’t been able to watch NXT or Lucha. Sucks, I know. Just finished watching the NXT before Toronto, here’s some thoughts before I go watch Takeover.

- Peyton Royce <3

Liv Morgan’s rolling guillotine is still pretty sweet, but everything else about her still seems sloppy and slow.

- THE RETURN… OF THE DRIFTER, ELIAS SAMSON. Hallejulah! He’s drifted back into our hearts. I don’t know wether he’s playing his guitar off-chord purposefully for that extra hint of heat but it’s a smart move anyway.

- holy shit I love these video packages, especially the Roode/Dillinger one. Acknowledging Dillinger’s previous run in WWE/ECW/OVW and making it a part of his character, extending his depth beyond an affinity for number ten, and making Bobby more of an evil, lying motherfucker. 10/10 video piece.

- Heel Andrade > Face Andrade. Finally, those stupid suspenders have a purpose – to incite more annoyance amongst the likes of myself. Dude’s such a great cocky douchebag I’m genuinely surprised he was initially brought in as a face.

Thread Information