Thread: NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016 - Self-Edifying Mouth Breathers

Pony Mod

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Australia

WWE NXT NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016 - Self-Edifying Mouth Breathers

WWE NXT preview: Nov. 9, 2016
    This week’s NXT is ripe for instability, as NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and No. 1 contender Samoa Joe meet to sign on the dotted line less than two weeks before they battle for the title at TakeOver: Toronto. Plus, #DIY face The Authors of Pain and TM-61 clash with SAnitY in the semifinals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.

Nakamura and Joe come face-to-face to sign contract for TakeOver: Toronto NXT Championship Match
    Contract signings rarely end amicably. If you look back at the history of these pre-match encounters, you will see that most end in chaos. Of course, when you have two determined competitors meeting face-to-face days before an important match, things tend to get heated.

Then, when you add in the fact that these two men just don’t like one another and are eager to inflict pain on each other, you have a potentially explosive situation. That is the case with this Wednesday’s NXT Championship Match contract signing between titleholder Shinsuke Nakamura and No. 1 contender Samoa Joe. In less than two weeks, on Saturday, Nov. 19, at TakeOver: Toronto, these two rivals will battle in a huge rematch for NXT’s most prized possession. However, they also will both be looking to hurt their adversary.

With both men trading brutal attacks on each other over the last couple months, it’s anybody’s guess what will happen when they are face-to-face on NXT this Wednesday to sign on the dotted line.

Don’t miss NXT this Wednesday at 8/7 C, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network, as the road to TakeOver: Toronto heats up.

#DIY vs. The Authors of Pain (Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Semifinal Match)
    The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic is down to the final four teams, as the best duos in the world battle to see who will take home the Dusty Classic Cup. #DIY have the advantage going into this contest after not having to compete in the second round due to The Revival forfeiting. However, the undefeated Authors of Pain have run roughshod over every tag team they’ve faced so far in NXT.

WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering has skillfully motivated Akam & Rezar en route to a dominating run in the Dusty Classic. Will their size and strength advantage over Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa propel them into the finals?

On the other side, Gargano & Ciampa are arguably The Authors of Pain’s toughest opponents to date. You could also argue Ellering’s monsters haven’t faced real adversity in the squared circle yet. You can bet Gargano & Ciampa will do their best to deliver a fast-paced, hard-hitting attack against these towering behemoths. Can #DIY be the first tag team to overcome The Authors of Pain en route to the Dusty Classic’s final round?

TM-61 vs. SAnitY (Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Semifinals Match)
    Since arriving to NXT, SAnitY has been nothing short of frightening. The unstable group of maniacal competitors led by Eric Young is as unpredictable as they come. They also are an extremely talented group of Superstars. Alexander Wolfe & Sawyer Fulton have shown this by advancing to the semifinals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic with impressive victories over Tye Dillinger & Bobby Roode in the first round, and TJ Perkins & Kota Ibushi in the second round.

These large bruisers will face the extremely talented team of TM-61 in the semifinals in what is sure to be an exciting showdown. The Australian duo of Nick Miller & Shane Thorne are a world-renowned team who have, arguably, the most innovative and strongest set of tag team maneuvers in the Dusty Classic. Yet, can they slow down the chaos that is SAnitY?
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; 11-10-2016 at 07:40 AM.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016

Looks like a potentially very fun show.

"I'M PICKLE RRIIIIIICCCKKKKK!!!"

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Canada

DIY vs AOP ia a Tough Call

Sanity should defeat TM-61

So I will go with DIY because it probably won't be Booked to Have a Heel vs Heel Final

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

DIY v Authors rule.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

DIY vs. The Authors of Pain was great. Roode and Dillinger's promos were great. Crazy Nikki is hot/great. Hardcore dancing Wolfe is great. DIY and The Revival getting two out of three falls in Toronto is great. Ember Moon is great. Samoa Joe is using big words is great. Almas/Cedric should be great.

God, this show has been so great lately.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016 - Self-Edifying Mouth Breathers

Literally without NXT where would WWE be right now for entertaining fans. Just the best thing about the company by such a long way.

So stoked for TakeOver, it is going to be epic and there are a few matches which aren't predictable at all which makes it all the more exciting.

Authors vs. DIY was awesome. Looking forward to the two tag team matches in Toronto.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016 - Self-Edifying Mouth Breathers

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Literally without NXT where would WWE be right now for entertaining fans. Just the best thing about the company by such a long way.

So stoked for TakeOver, it is going to be epic and there are a few matches which aren't predictable at all which makes it all the more exciting.

Authors vs. DIY was awesome. Looking forward to the two tag team matches in Toronto.
    To be fair, Smackdown rules for the most part too.

Its really just RAW that sucks. Unfortunately, that's the face of the company too.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I'm Alive. That's All.

Status
      Country                    England

Re: NXT Discussion: November 9th, 2016 - Self-Edifying Mouth Breathers

DIY Vs AOP was very good, and going off my point last week, AOP are having an underrated year considering they are babies in the business. They play to their obvious strengths really well, loved the suicide dive block spot.

I really really really hope they pull the trigger on AOP winning the tournament because they've put in the better performances and TM61 are so bland I don't think they should be the ones to defeat AOP for the first time. This is coming from someone who loved TMDK too.

DIY Vs Revival 2/3 falls What a match to look forward to, I was worried Dawson's injury would prevent it from happening so soon. Jesus, could you imagine how stacked Takeover Toronto would be if Itami was fit to do Itami Vs Aries?

Thread Information