Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1954

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #1901
    Circle Jerker
    KAIZEN's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    28427
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Hong Kong

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    its times like these where Americans of all colors, creeds, and backgrounds need to come together in unity and let the world know that everything that happened today in virginia is all obamas fault.



    /s

  2. #1902
    Get Bitches.
    Inogenius's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,736
    Rep Power
    2961

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...VA-campus.html

    The white male strikes again. When will we, and President Trump, realize it's not the immigrant fleeing from persecution that we should be afraid of, but instead the lone wolf 20 year old male who has time-and-time again engaged in terrorist activity?

  3. #1903
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    195829

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    People who claim we can't condemn the actions of all muslims based off individuals now condemn the actions of all right wing white people based of individuals. The left criticising Trump for not condemning them while criticising the right who insist muslims do the same.

    Honestly I think Trump is right to call out both sides. First of all he's a politician so he's never going to single out a huge pottion of his voterbase. I don't agree with it but I know why he did it.

    Secondly, if theres one thing politics has opened my eyes to in the last 2 years is how awful both sides of the spectrum are. A total lack of self-awareness from the left and right and massive hypocrisy from each side. Both far left and far right supporters are dumb as fuck and are completely blinded.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  4. #1904
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,224
    Rep Power
    56156

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    People who claim we can't condemn the actions of all muslims based off individuals now condemn the actions of all right wing white people based of individuals. The left criticising Trump for not condemning them while criticising the right who insist muslims do the same.

    Honestly I think Trump is right to call out both sides. First of all he's a politician so he's never going to single out a huge pottion of his voterbase. I don't agree with it but I know why he did it.

    Secondly, if theres one thing politics has opened my eyes to in the last 2 years is how awful both sides of the spectrum are. A total lack of self-awareness from the left and right and massive hypocrisy from each side. Both far left and far right supporters are dumb as fuck and are completely blinded.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

    We shouldn't condemn all Muslims because of an individual associated With a terrorist group. But we should still condemn the terrorist groups because of that individual.

    We shouldn't comdemn all right wing white people because of some right wing nut job but we should still comdemn all extreme right racist hate groups.

    From what I have seen and read it seems people are calling on others to comdemn racist groups like neo nazis, KKK and other racists. Not all right wingers.

    Plenty of people asked why Muslims don't comdemn Isis and terrorism. Yet they do check this:

    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...sis/ar-AAkJ1Lu

  5. #1905
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Jon Snow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,208
    Rep Power
    221946
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    People who claim we can't condemn the actions of all muslims based off individuals now condemn the actions of all right wing white people based of individuals. The left criticising Trump for not condemning them while criticising the right who insist muslims do the same.

    Honestly I think Trump is right to call out both sides. First of all he's a politician so he's never going to single out a huge pottion of his voterbase. I don't agree with it but I know why he did it.

    Secondly, if theres one thing politics has opened my eyes to in the last 2 years is how awful both sides of the spectrum are. A total lack of self-awareness from the left and right and massive hypocrisy from each side. Both far left and far right supporters are dumb as fuck and are completely blinded.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Where are you seeing people condem ALL right wing white people. I dont think you could find any sensible person saying that and 99% of any reputable person or news article is saying "condemn radical white terrorism/nationalism". The worst Ive seen is "far right wing" and for the most part, in my very liberal/left wing environment, "its not alt-right its white radical white nationalism, call it for what it is". Havent seen a shred of "condem all right wing whites".

    AND whats both sides. One side is white supremacy the rest is what?


    EDIT: Hilarious to even think of the idea that all right wing people are facing even 0.01% level of condemnation muslim deal with and go through after a radical islam terrorist attack.
    Last edited by Jon Snow; 08-13-2017 at 12:40 PM.

  6. #1906
    Get Bitches.
    Inogenius's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,736
    Rep Power
    2961

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Here's my thought: the FBI has done a tremendous job working with mosques in the United States to put a great anonymous reporting capability in place. Likewise, MI5 has equally done a great job in the UK. I imagine it is the same with any westernized country -- even places like Morocco have seen a reduction in unknown radicalized Muslims.

    You don't see that in other communities, at least in the United States or (AFAIK) United Kingdom. Now in the USA you have numerous mass shootings, typically involving young white males. There was the other situation in Dallas, involving in a black male. The tragic situation is if you go back and look at these incidents, typically there were people saying that it was known they were disturbed. But that's the thing - we call them "disturbed" or "misunderstood."

    It's time to recognize there's no difference. Remove religion, remove skin color and it's the exact thing across the world: typically anti-social individuals who feel the world has done some kind of wrong to them, and as a result their actions are completely justified.

  7. #1907
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    195829

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Where are you seeing people condem ALL right wing white people. I dont think you could find any sensible person saying that and 99% of any reputable person or news article is saying "condemn radical white terrorism/nationalism". The worst Ive seen is "far right wing" and for the most part, in my very liberal/left wing environment, "its not alt-right its white radical white nationalism, call it for what it is". Havent seen a shred of "condem all right wing whites".

    AND whats both sides. One side is white supremacy the rest is what?
    It was a typo, my original post meant to say alt right white people, not all right white people. Apologies. But one look at twitter, reddit, among other places, has people coming out with the dumbest shit. Yes, your post does say "any sensible person" and I agree with that - but there's a distinct lack of sensible people and reputable news organisations these days it seems.

    I took Trump's comment about the both sides to mean the people that commit any terrorist attack no matter what their ideologies. Like, he got slated for his comments where he says hate on both sides, then posts on Twitter:

    We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!
    We must remember this truth: No matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST.

    There's no doubt that there has been violence from both sides of the spectrum since Trump got elected. I took Trump's words as a way of trying to calm that without pissing off a key part of his base (which, as I said, I understand even if its not ideal).

    Trump's an idiot, but people try so hard to pick faults where there aren't any, that it almost makes his very real faults seem less important.

    EDIT: Hilarious to even think of the idea that all right wing people are facing even 0.01% level of condemnation muslim deal with and go through after a radical islam terrorist attack.
    I didn't realise that the quantity of persecution matters. Ignorance is ignorance no matter what the quantity, and people have been extremely quick to use this terrorist attack to push their own political agenda and score points - just as the other side has done in cases of islamic terrorism. As I said, the hypocrisy from both sides is startling and both bases are dumb as fuck.

  8. #1908
    God's Gift to God
    PowerfulCoxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suplex City, Bitch
    Posts
    15,511
    Rep Power
    158099

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It was a typo, my original post meant to say alt right white people, not all right white people. Apologies. But one look at twitter, reddit, among other places, has people coming out with the dumbest shit. Yes, your post does say "any sensible person" and I agree with that - but there's a distinct lack of sensible people and reputable news organisations these days it seems.

    I took Trump's comment about the both sides to mean the people that commit any terrorist attack no matter what their ideologies. Like, he got slated for his comments where he says hate on both sides, then posts on Twitter:

    We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!
    We must remember this truth: No matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST.

    There's no doubt that there has been violence from both sides of the spectrum since Trump got elected. I took Trump's words as a way of trying to calm that without pissing off a key part of his base (which, as I said, I understand even if its not ideal).

    Trump's an idiot, but people try so hard to pick faults where there aren't any, that it almost makes his very real faults seem less important.


    I didn't realise that the quantity of persecution matters. Ignorance is ignorance no matter what the quantity, and people have been extremely quick to use this terrorist attack to push their own political agenda and score points - just as the other side has done in cases of islamic terrorism. As I said, the hypocrisy from both sides is startling and both bases are dumb as fuck.
    I think the issue is that Trump has been very clear with his feelings in many other cases. Pick any topic he's openly spoke about and he's been very thorough in his expression. I think the issue people are taking is that he's not flat out condemning white supremacy or the overall weight of the event. I've seen a lot of people directly comparing tweets to Obama, the way his daughter was treated over her company or whatever the fuck and a bunch of other random garbage. And when compared to these other "issues" his statement on the events in Virginia reads poorly.

    I don't have an opinion on his response. He gave the predictable, political response that I would expect. Same with people like Pence and Ryan. But it does look pretty bad that he's basically lobbed a batting practice fastball that he can knock out of the park for style and chose to bunt instead.

  9. #1909
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,224
    Rep Power
    56156

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    You know what's fucked up..... back on his campaign..during protests, Trump said he'd gladly pay the legal fees of people if they attacked protesters.

    Trump better pray that supremists doesn't say he did it for Trump and hopes he pays his legal fees.
    Last edited by indyfan; 08-14-2017 at 05:50 AM.

  10. #1910
    Dak Lives Matter!
    Swamps's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,519
    Rep Power
    39521
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    You know what's fucked up..... back on his campaign..during protests, Trump said he'd gladly pay the legal fees of people if they attacked protesters.

    Trump better pray that supremists doesn't say he did it for Trump and hopes he pays his legal fees.
    Well, tbf, George Soros has also been funding Antifa and other groups to protest. Which was the counter protest group that showed up and were macing and using fireballs. You had two groups of freaking idiots out there, who went with the sole purpose to fight each other.

    There was a lot more to what happened out in Virginia than people are talking about. I would go into more detail but I'm strapped for time.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

  11. #1911
    Striving for a B+ in life
    The Golden One's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,122
    Rep Power
    105698
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    There was a lot more to what happened out in Virginia than people are talking about. I would go into more detail but I'm strapped for time.
    Were you there?


    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  12. #1912
    Get Bitches.
    Inogenius's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,736
    Rep Power
    2961

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbOr0WlA4SI

    17:27.

    This is scary. This is sad.

    Perhaps this is how Obama opposition felt. I don't know. I did not vote for Obama. I did not vote for Trump. I feel like I am pretty much a centrist, and can see both sides. But I fear for my great nation right now. I don't know what you do right now, but I hope someone does.

  13. #1913
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,224
    Rep Power
    56156

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    Well, tbf, George Soros has also been funding Antifa and other groups to protest. Which was the counter protest group that showed up and were macing and using fireballs. You had two groups of freaking idiots out there, who went with the sole purpose to fight each other.

    There was a lot more to what happened out in Virginia than people are talking about. I would go into more detail but I'm strapped for time.
    Well, tbf, Soros isn't the President.

    This is an interesting read. The author even uses sources to back up his points. It's about Racism and Trump

    https://theintercept.com/2017/08/15/...arlottesville/
    Last edited by indyfan; 08-15-2017 at 07:15 PM.

  14. #1914
    GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC
    PeepShow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bo$$ton
    Posts
    19,407
    Rep Power
    177579
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Inogenius View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbOr0WlA4SI

    17:27.

    This is scary. This is sad.

    Perhaps this is how Obama opposition felt. I don't know. I did not vote for Obama. I did not vote for Trump. I feel like I am pretty much a centrist, and can see both sides. But I fear for my great nation right now. I don't know what you do right now, but I hope someone does.
    You'd think that would do him in...defending Neo-Nazi's on national television. But nah. Give it a day or two. He'll say or do something even more stupid. I can't even believe republicans in this country right now. They'll literally live with this shit if it means it pisses off democrats and others.


    "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

    -----------------



    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

    "I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

  15. #1915
    Curtain Jerker

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Whereabouts Unknown
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Any idea why impeach Trump is trending on Twitter.. besides the usual reasons?
    When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost.

  16. #1916
    Dat Boi
    Wild Crippler's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,602
    Rep Power
    1802
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Any idea why impeach Trump is trending on Twitter.. besides the usual reasons?
    He said that there were "Good people" in the Nazi march and that it was the "Alt Left" who was violent and who started things. And refused to call the Nazis Nazis.

    I mean, this has to be the worst thing a President has said in at least fifty years, right? The President of the United States is an actual, literal, Nazi Sympathizer.

  17. #1917
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Jon Snow's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,208
    Rep Power
    221946
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread



    'MERICA

  18. #1918
    The Dude Abides
    The Game Rage's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    6508

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    Jesus TGR!

    Do you think anybody's gonna take thirty minutes reading your rage post? Give it up dude. You can try to get inside their heads, but it isn't gonna change their tune.
    Quitting is not something I take practice in. Some will read, other won't, and that's fine. For those that do, hopefully I can change their minds on some things. And you're right, I probably won't get them to change their tune, not on here at least, but maybe, just maybe, I can get them to challenge their own beliefs personally, and that might be the catalyst of a change of mind for them in real life, not on here where they just want to score brownie points and avoid having to answer for what they really believe.

    If I can do that, be that spark that changes someone's mind then it's all the more worth it. The hope of doing so spurs me on, and is the reason I do not quit. Eventually, something might click and people will at least find more of a center than an extreme to either side.

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    No wonder you got the "rage" in your name, no offense my friend. Take a breather dude before you have a meltdown again, just saying.
    No offense taken, LOL, yeah it's not just a gimmick. I get fired up. It's controlled rage though, it has to be or else I couldn't put my thoughts together to make those posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I'd also say standing up for social justice is showing heart. It also so far away from being narcissistic.
    Where it's actually needed, sure it does, but I don't think the SJW's of today are really doing that. It's more like a group of fascists who don't want to hear opposing views and are fighting to silence dissent to their radical ideologies, and that's not social justice, that's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Like

    How can you actually have that much to say about every point literally in every post

    ily
    Details buddy, details. I don't like to leave them out. I try to hit all the points I can, and my brain just keeps firing with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    It's certainly something. I appreciate taking the time to respond to each statement, certainly, but not one time did he acknowledge the hypocrisy from Trump or defend hypocrisy as a leadership value. Very disappointing. I'm still waiting. He's just pretending those tweets don't exist, that they don't label him a bad president by his own words, and I have somehow created a false argument by presenting Trump's own words.
    I responded directly to a specific example you asked about, extensively. I explained thoroughly that in my view that example did not equate to hypocrisy, making the other questions you posed irrelevant to my response. You were trying to paint me into a corner or get me to paint myself into a corner and I was smarter than that. I won't spend much more time on it here as you have another post for me to respond to and I'll get more into it there.

    As it pertains to hypocrisy as a leadership value, to appease you I'll at least say, COMMON FUCKING SENSE WOULD DICTATE THAT IT IS NOT A DESIRABLE TRAIT. And by no means am I saying the mere presentation of Trumps words create a false argument on your behalf. It's your insistence that they make him a hypocrite, without explaining how BTW, you just say they do, and that in turn makes him a bad President. Again, just because it's your perception "DOESN'T MAKE IT SO". You will say it's fact, but you are merely assigning the title of fact upon that which you have chosen to believe. If anyone else doesn't see that somehow, then I will stand corrected.

    Please, Game Rage, stop saying "DOESN'T MAKE IT SO" and telling me that I am connecting dots that aren't there or making assumptions or whatever you're trying to do to downplay this. Trump's own tweets essentially make him a self-professed awful President. Just address the hypocrisy, because we have actual source material. Stop pointing in other directions and saying LOOK OVER THERE when I am presenting the clearest evidence available in any matter discussed so far! That is, words written by the man himself.
    But the part you are missing is that it is merely your opinion and estimation of the subject matter, and THAT doesn't create fact. I'm not downplaying anything or avoiding anything, it's just that easily answered and squashed. This isn't misdirection either. The crux of what you are arguing is the appointment of guilt based on your own opinion, which doesn't weigh very heavily on truth.

    I hear you pleading here, I can really, I'm thoroughly convinced you believe what you are saying; but man I'm pleading with you to understand the flawed logic your pushing here too. Facts aren't what you pick and choose or perceive. You can point to a fish all day and call it a dog, then point at it and say "But see! Look! Right There! That's a dog! Quit calling it a fish!" it doesn't change the fact that you're calling a fish a dog.

    What do you have to say about his hypocrisy? Why do you trust a man like that? What do you think such hypocrisy says of his leadership skills? Please acknowledge what I am discussing as though there is evidence of it, because there is and I have presented it. It is not up for dispute, they are words written by the man himself. I can't think of any better evidence in any discussion presented in this entire thread, so an actual response to the actual evidence would be actually appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    What I have to say is that these TrumpCriticizesTrump tweets prove nothing, least of all hypocrisy you claim. and I'll go through them one by one if I have to in order to make that clear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Off your head if you sat and read that TGR post man.

    Still though, I applaud him for writing it and the nutters who read it.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    It's really not that long if you compare it to articles or books. I applaud him for his multi quoting skills. But to be fair, I read his point of view though I don't agree with it.

    I'll take my big government with safer schools, safer neighbourhoods, less crime, longer life expectancy, better Healthcare, better standard of living etc. But that is what's right for me. I feel pretty damn free.
    Big government doesn't necessarily equate to any of those things, and in my experience through what I have witnessed, works counter to all of them. Remember, this is the United States Government we're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpCritic...sort=top&t=all

    I'll just leave this here too. Happy reading!
    These are a joke and putting any stock into that is frankly ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I usually just skim through to see if he responded to my request (he didn't) but caught these two amazing paragraphs. My "great intellectual and informational superiority" ... what the fuck are you even talking about? I've presented facts to see how you would respond to them. If, by informational superiority, you mean 'the possession of facts,' then what are you even saying? Are you chastising me for having a better grasp of available information than you? Dafuq??
    What I was talking about was your belligerent insistence of some factual supremacy. Well lets make one thing clear from the jump here, as it pertains to factual information since I joined the conversation, I have been the ONLY ONE to provide solid statistics and verifiable information completely sourced to back it up. What you have here is a page of parody that you keep calling facts, that you keep insisting proves your charges of hypocrisy, based on your own perceptions of how they are presented.

    The crux of my issue is that I have presented The Game Rage with fact, that Trump has been a hypocrite on several occasions, and presented proof of this fact. I then said that if Game Rage could not change his opinions in light of evidence (the facts as I have presented them), he's worthless for ongoing discussion because it is essentially the same as talking to a wall with a Trump 2020 campaign poster on it. Am I wrong?


    No Walter, you're an asshole.

    All I've done is challenge him to update his opinions based on new evidence. Children are capable of this - it's what they do in school every day. Apparently The Game Rage is not. Or at least, has no desire to be, which I find just as alarming. Most of us understand that as human beings we 'never stop learning,' but in this case The Game Rage does not learn despite new information being presented to him. That's a problem. How are you supposed to have a meaningful conversation with someone if their opinions can't be challenged?
    Good question, yet I'm still here dealing with you and you're insistence of all this crap you keep presenting as some indisputable fact which isn't. It's hyperbole presented as fact, your opinion presented as fact, and it is you sir, who have been relentless in admitting as such. I directly and thoroughly addressed the only specific thing you mentioned which was Trump criticizing Obama for taking a lot vacation time. I'm not rewriting all of that, it's all there for you to re-read, but other than that, you've presented nothing to prompt any change of anything. Oh excuse, me, someone else did link the TCT page for you.

    I didn't say you should "see it my way." I asked you to acknowledge fact, not my opinion. Now, you seem to be of the opinion that facts are open to interpretation or can be negotiated..? That is not the case. This has literally nothing to do with "liberal fucking tolerance" or "openness," this is about recognizing facts and responding to them. I am showing you damning evidence of hypocrisy on many levels and asking you if you think hypocrisy is a good quality of leadership. The part about whether or not it's good for leadership is definitely open to interpretation - the hypocrisy is not. But I would love to hear your opinions on both, if you ever get around to sharing them...
    Well, you've made it very clear you think that, but I beg to differ and that seems to be the real issue here. You think some tweets prove something, I don't. Oh, and don't worry, the grand finale is coming....

    ...well I can't force you to acknowledge anything so until you put on your big boy pants and make the effort yourself we're in a bit of a stalemate here, buddy.
    Wait for it, wait for it.....

    So - if you're following along - yes, I am saying that a person whose opinion cannot be swayed in light of new evidence has no place in political discourse/discussion. Simply put, they don't have a place at the table. They don't even have a place at the kids table, because at least kids are capable of being educated about things they don't understand! If you ever decide to acknowledge the hypocrisy, I'd love to know what you think of Trump being an awful president by his own words. I'll be waiting.
    So in a roundabout way you're admitting I was correct indeed. If I don't share your opinion, and view the things you view as "DAMNING EVIDENCE" you don't want me to engage and resort to calling me a child and things of that nature. Got it.

    OK now, time for the grand finale. You asked for it, now you got it. Here ya go, here is your damning evidence ripped to shreds. Tweet by tweet.

    Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs. 12:31 PM - 14 Jun 2016On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by jlew24asu

    Ok, here he's clearly talking about keeping out Muslim refugees while Hillary was going to ship in as many as possible, many of whom from the 3rd world are not tolerant of anyone identifying as LGBT. So? The trans ban in the military? Nice try, but this has been answered with plenty of praise from military personnel and represented a legitimate problem for military readiness and budget. Otherwise, he's kept good on his word and halted the influx of refugees. NEXT....

    "Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." -- Think Like A Billionaire - 11:28 am - 19 Nov 2012On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by ledgendary

    Already addressed repeatedly for you. He's mixing work and play, doing so at his own golf courses which isn't billed to the American taxpayer either unless you count travel which is a presidential expense either way. NEXT....

    We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect! ~ 12:30 AM - 9 Aug 2014On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by ReaderHarlawhttp://imgur.com/a15iNxY

    Ok, so he's stating his position as of 2014 on Obama who was largely viewed as a laughing stock around the world after his "red line" comments which he never backed up, then later for paying a ransom to Iran for our soldiers, and largely being a pushover. Trump on the other hand has been firm and resolute. No one is laughing that's for sure. Some world leaders have gladly accepted him while others leaning further left have expressed a distaste for him. I bet ol' Kim Jong Un wasn't laughing when Trump put him in his place. China seemed to step right in line when he came into office. Putin has been glad to have him there, and the list goes on....NEXT....

    "Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!" 10:58 AM - 12 Jun 2016 (twitter.com)
    submitted by rampoolaluger

    Trump used those words exactly, repeatedly in fact while Obama never did and has allowed our military forces to act unencumbered. So where is you're so called hypocrisy? NEXT....

    "We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf." Oct 14, 2014 02:35:27 PM (twitter.com)

    True, we did pay for his golf, and travel. Since he's President I guess we do still pay for the travel end with Air Force One, buuuuut it should be noted that Trump wanted to continue to use his own private jet and the Secret Service did not allow it so you can't just pin that on him. He TRIED to travel at his own expense BUT because he is president, the president flies Air Force One or bust apparently, even when you're Trump. Otherwise during his campaign Trump DID pay for all his own travel, he did his own fundraising, a good chunk of which came from his own pocket, and while that was his sole responsibility at the time, Obama was coasting on fumes to the finish line, doing what he likes to do in campaigning, just waiting to get out of office when he could have been doing other things as President. Politics over Presidency as usual. NEXT......

    Hillary Clinton doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president. Jeb Bush is a low energy individual, but Hillary is not much better! (Jan 2 2016)/r/all (twitter.com)
    submitted by BadgerBadgerDK

    Jeb was about as energetic as a sedated sloth, and about half as interesting or substantive. What about Hillary during the campaign when there was the footage of her nearly collapsing outside her SUV, and rampant rumor of her poor health. Remember the injection pen that got caught on camera? And all the questions about her odd behavior coming as a result of head trauma and other issues? So what was the deal here? What hypocrisy exists here? Trump has worked at a feverish pace and got tons of shit done in the first 100 days. No one has questioned his energy or vigor. Oh wait, this is more of you viewing this through the warped lens of your own opinion. NEXT......

    "We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!" 9 Aug 2014On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by MarquisEXB

    FINALLY I get to do it back to someone.

    REPEAT!

    NEXT......

    Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit! -- 4:12 AM - 6 Jul 2016/r/all (twitter.com)
    submitted by 476polare we there yet?

    Aaaaand James Comey made that abundantly clear. Good thing Loretta Lynch was in the pocket or charges would have come. For the record too, INTENT is irrelevant to that kind of issue. Classified Information isn't something under federal law that gets taken lightly. So where is the hypocrisy here? None. You're probably trying to count information leaks to the media from within the administration but that isn't the same thing or even within his control. You just keep reaching at those straws though don't you? NEXT.....

    President Obama's approval rating, at 38%, is at an all-time low. Gee, I wonder why? (Dec 11 2013)On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by BlatantConservativeGives out arbitrary flair

    A statement of fact at the time, your point? Because Trump himself is taking a beating through the approval polls that makes him a hypocrite? No. It means the media, and the congress, have done exactly what they wanted to do. NEXT....


    So great that John McCain is coming back to vote. Brave - American hero! Thank you John. 6:44 AM · Jul 25, 2017On our Twitter (mobile.twitter.com)
    submitted by TrillboBaggins

    And who knew how he'd vote at the time, right? This was after McCain being diagnosed with a brain tumor, btw, so of course he tried to say some kind words and was probably hoping he'd vote for the skinny repeal. But you're trying to sell it as hypocrisy after the comments he made about McCain on the campaign trail when McCain insulted him and his entire base. Trump btw, did walk it back after receiving some criticism over it and realizing he went a little too far. NEXT....

    "Obama is, without question, the WORST EVER president. I predict he will now do something really bad and totally stupid to show manhood!" - 6:07 PM - 5 June 2014 (twitter.com)
    submitted by fzw[🍰]

    Worst President ever, probably. That's a statement of opinion really, not hard to argue though. Of course this statement will be used and applied to just about ANYTHING Trump does to call it hypocrisy or him being guilty of just that. But, again, that's all a matter of opinion not fact, and there is no hypocrisy there. NEXT.....

    Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III. (2:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013) (twitter.com)
    submitted by pandas795

    Are we in WWIII? No. Just checking. Are we headed there, definitively? No. That's just more of his critics attaching what they want to make the case, so of course any action he takes will be "leading us into WWIII" according to them. Then, when that's not the case their accountability for these hateful and ridiculous comments is ZERO apparently. No hypocrisy. NEXT.....

    Just as I predicted, @BarackObama has not allowed an independent investigation into the national security leaks from his cabinet. -- 1:24 PM - 27 Jul 2012/r/all (twitter.com)
    submitted by 476polare we there yet?

    Well, Trump hasn't had that problem so there's that. Buuut you're probably barking up the tree of Trump firing Comey trying to compare his criticism of a different issue to him firing someone and saying he was trying to keep an investigation from happening. Well, there already is a Russian investigation going on that's produced nothing really and he didn't try to stop it, sooooo.......NEXT

    Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016 - 11 December 2015/r/all (twitter.com)
    submitted by zThief

    Even though he made it clear he bought politicians himself. Okay, this is the closest one to the mark. Buuuut he used his own money, and he's not a Saudi prince/ foreign influence, nor has he allowed them influence over himself or other U.S. politicians. I know, I know, you probably want to use the Saudi weapons deal here but that was actually good for business, as it was the largest arms deal ever made by the U.S. and the whole trip they were schmoozing him to curry favor and he was working to gain their support against radical Islamic terrorism. Trump was a harsh critic of Saudi Arabia before taking office and it's true, he's changed his rhetoric as much as his action as it pertains to Saudi Arabia since then. Whether you consider this an act of hypocrisy or an act of diplomacy however is entirely on you. Technically it is, but I this one deserves a little leeway due to the nature of it. This is an ally after all, and he was on the campaign trail, not in the White House when he was lambasting them. As we've seen before people can say a lot of things on the campaign trail but reality dictates different action when one takes office so I don't think he had much of a choice here. He had to go along with this regardless of his prior statements and sentiments. NEXT

    "The global warming we should be worried about is the global warming caused by NUCLEAR WEAPONS in the hands of crazy or incompetent leaders!" -8:53 PM - 7 May 2014 (twitter.com)
    submitted by fannypacks4ever

    This is just the people here calling HIM a crazy incompetent leader, and acting as though we need to worry about him using nukes. Well, he hasn't thus far, and although there was rhetoric with North Korea it's not like the was going to be what was behind door #1. No hypocrisy here, just slander. NEXT

    3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda. 12:07 PM - 10 Jan 2012On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by kcp12

    Well Trump just swore in number two after the first seven months have been tumultuous at best with the media and the democrats on a non-stop witch hunt, the republicans refusing to support him or put bills together, and leak after leak coming from the White House. This isn't the same problem Obama had, he was simply an ineffective leader who led from behind; this is insurrection, a soft coup d'état. I don't think has as much to do with Trump himself as it does the reaction to Trump being in office. So, unless it makes him a hypocrite that all of these things are happening around him and the Washington establishment, moles within, and the media are doing all they can to sabotage his presidency, I fail to see what you think you have here. NEXT......

    An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.On our Twitter (twitter.com)
    submitted by AtomicDan

    And? That means what? You might not like it, but that doesn't make him a hypocrite for holding on to that skepticism, especially if there are people telling him that. During the campaign he tried to squash the issue in an interview on CNBC and said he wanted to finish it, commenting " President Barack Obama was born in the United States, Period" to put the issue to bed. So, either he was convinced or just wanted to hush the distraction, but this tweet means nothing except he's still skeptical and that's not hypocrisy, that's doubt. NEXT.....

    "It's a sad day in America when foreign governments with deep pockets have more influence in our own country than our great citizens." (youtu.be)

    submitted by Humes-Bread

    And he's a hypocrite for this statement how? He wasn't bullied into the TPP, Paris Climate Accord, he's been tough on North Korea, he hasn't cow towed to Mexico, China, Germany, or any other country. So how exactly do you explain this one? The only thing you could be referring to is his own admission of buying off politicians but it's not like he ever tried to deny he did either, he's not a foreign government either, nor has he EVER been able to get the kind of stroke he's talking about here, so..... NEXT.....

    "If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation bc there's never been anything like your lies." 9 Oct 2016/r/all (twitter.com)
    submitted by signorepoopybutthole

    Ya know I was kind of disappointed on this one. Not because he hasn't done it, even though she's still under the microscope and could still get in trouble, but because I was looking forward to seeing her go to jail. I understand why he didn't. It's called being a graceful winner. She was beaten, thoroughly. There was no need after the beating she took to go any further. I admit it has been disappointing that he hasn't done it, but he's also been pretty busy with a lot of other stuff, and as I said, she's still under the microscope so that book isn't closed yet. She may still be brought to justice. Him being a hypocrite though? I don't know about that. It was heavy rhetoric during the campaign but she was so broken after that, it was only humane to let her limp away, exposed and defeated. NEXT......

    “Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing about it. WHY?” (6/23/17, 20:43) (twitter.com)
    submitted by BlatantConservativeGives out arbitrary flair

    Again, Aaaaand? This is some form of hypocrisy how? He's talking about the Obama Administration being complacent at the end and letting "Russia", or apparently Russian hackers, not the Russian government even according to certain news outlets at different times, but Russian hackers apparently working on their governments behalf, hack the DNC, emails, chat logs, info on Trump, and then released damaging information about Hillary to hurt her and benefit Trump in the election. Apparently Trumps campaign and other Republican candidates were also hacked. What I find concerning is that no one seems to balk at the fact there WAS so much dirty on Hillary and her campaign, just that they got exposed for all their corruption. How Trump is a hypocrite for noting said information though is something you bare the burden of explaining. I think what Trump is getting at is that ol' Barry knew but he expected it to hurt Trump so he say by and did nothing, or cyber security just wasn't much of a concern to him on his way out of office.NEXT.....

    "Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted and should be in jail. Instead she is running for president in what looks like a rigged election" 15 Oct 2016 (twitter.com)
    submitted by bullseye717

    And indeed it was, was it not? Did they not STEAL the nomination from Bernie? Did James Comey not confirm that she was indeed guilty of handling classified information and even more sensitive information? Of course he did. So was Trump WRONG in making this statement? No. He had his suspicions and indeed since the election there has been TONS of evidence and reports that have come out showing that there were numerous attempts to rig the election in favor of Hillary. Counties where more people were registered than even lived there. So are you still going to try and say "Well, he didn't go ahead and try to lock her up when he said he would" which I addressed, or is there something else here you thought equaled....anything really? NEXT.....

    We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare! 4:15 PM - 9 Feb 2016 (twitter.com)
    submitted by jlew24asu

    Bravado aside, that's exactly what he's tried to do. The Republicans put together a shit bill he reluctantly supported to try and get SOMETHING done, and yet they made an apathetic attempt at passing that, and we all know what happened with McCain and the 2 other Republicans who voted against the skinny repeal, so this is on Trump how, this equals hypocrisy how? He's still pressuring for a bill. NEXT.....

    President Obama thinks the nation is not as divided as people think. He is living in a world of the make believe! | Jul 10, 2016 (twitter.com)
    submitted by Insxnity[citation needed]

    This is hypocritical how? He made a statement about the perception of Obama, accurate or not. I think it is, look where we are, look at where we were during the campaign, has there been a more divided point in our history over the last 50 years or more? So your point here is what? Has Trump said any different? Did he not call for unity on all sided, condemning the actions of extremists on all sides just days ago? Yeah, actually he did. And he tried to push a positive message "Make America Great Again" and talked about making everything we could better together all through the campaign. So where is your make believe end as it pertains to all this proof apparently with these tweets? Maybe, just maybe, it's just YOU trying to make something out of nothing. Maybe it's just YOU projecting on to the man, the image you have been supplied, sold, and consumed endlessly. Maybe you just need to get real with yourself, and quit trying to make everything about Trump and this caricature of him you've placed so much stock in to. NEXT.........
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

  19. #1919
    The Dude Abides
    The Game Rage's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    6508

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    You'd think that would do him in...defending Neo-Nazi's on national television. But nah. Give it a day or two. He'll say or do something even more stupid. I can't even believe republicans in this country right now. They'll literally live with this shit if it means it pisses off democrats and others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Crippler View Post
    He said that there were "Good people" in the Nazi march and that it was the "Alt Left" who was violent and who started things. And refused to call the Nazis Nazis.

    I mean, this has to be the worst thing a President has said in at least fifty years, right? The President of the United States is an actual, literal, Nazi Sympathizer.
    Jesus folks is there no end to your hyperbole and hard on for trying to condemn Trump for anything?! Are you fucking serious? Trying to say he's sympathizing with Nazi's after he JUST condemned all the Nazi, neo-Nazi, white supremacists in charolotte? All he was saying is that there were good people who got caught in crowd, which was something I read in an article earlier as well, about people who didn't even know they were in a group of white supremacists and shit, innocents, that ended up getting beat up, and it is true in fact the the violence was brought on by ANTIFA protesters but the media conveniently failed to report on that, so WTF guys? Seriously, C'mon. You have got to be better than that.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

  20. #1920
    "Fook Your VIP"
    An Original Name's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin Ireland
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    32755
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Oh my god. This thread is gold.

    The amount of backflips Americans will take defending Trump.

    Shine on your crazy diamonds.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •