Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 2225

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #141
    For A Better WC

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    28,998
    Rep Power
    449856
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Today has been the greatest days for memes in the history of the internet. Today is why the internet was created:
    My favourite one today:

    https://www.facebook.com/www.JOE.co....3286099502125/

  2. #142
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17,824
    Rep Power
    241086

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    I love it

  3. #143
    The EST of WC
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    23,155
    Rep Power
    70760
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    That is brilliant


  4. #144
    WC Dong Chaser Champion
    DOOM's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    8,859
    Rep Power
    72478
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    I want to apologize for everything that has transpired on here. It was stupid for me to bring up climate change and as usual, I lost my cool. I accept the heat I've received from y'all, I deserved it.

  5. #145
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Glad that hypocritical and identity politics didn't win.

    Glad that ultra-minority interests won't be pandered to at the expense of the majority 99%.

    Glad that a career criminal, murderer and all-around villain didn't win.

    Glad that American society isn't as stupid, fickle and easily coerced as I originally thought, although we are frighteningly close.

    Glad the repugnance of the ACA will end.

    Glad we can't kill fully functioning babies seconds before birth because "they don't have constitutional rights" while illegal aliens receive a suite of benefits my old man can't even get although he has paid exorbitant taxes for 50+ years.

    I'm just glad there is change. If you are still narrow-minded and believe in partisan politics when we had the EXACT same person doing the EXACT same thing for 16 years, you won't have an objective opinion on the matter. But the fact is, Trump IS CHANGE TO THE STATUS QUO PROVIDED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT.

    I'm sad that more people are lost on this fact because they are too busy passing judgement and indicting someone who hasn't done anything yet. Can we reserve judgement til he actually does something?

    Most of this anger is indeed because of the attempted character assassination of Trump, which is valid as the man NEVER said a racist thing, which is the biggest debunked Trump myth, along with the lie about mocking a disabled writer, but we can thank the Washington Post for exposing themselves on that one...either way, if you are rushing to judgement based on words and not actions, you're opinion is too skewed to take seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  6. #146
    Olympic Hero Smod

    Order's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    12,199
    Rep Power
    179945
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    He called all Mexicans criminals and was recorded demeaning women. I think that proves he's done something wrong...

  7. #147
    I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.
    An Original Name's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin Ireland
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    39960
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Most of this anger is indeed because of the attempted character assassination of Trump, which is valid as the man NEVER said a racist thing, which is the biggest debunked Trump myth, along with the lie about mocking a disabled writer, but we can thank the Washington Post for exposing themselves on that one...either way, if you are rushing to judgement based on words and not actions, you're opinion is too skewed to take seriously.
    ........You do know there's video of him doing all those things right?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

  8. #148
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    He called all Mexicans criminals and was recorded demeaning women. I think that proves he's done something wrong...
    1. No he didn't call all Mexicans criminals. At all. The direct quote is "...they aren't sending their best. They are sending drug dealers. They are sending rapists..." If you consider that racist, than you are thin skinned. But that is the exact quote. You are wrong and he was technically right based on the context of his comment and the statistics of arrested illegal immigrants from Mexico. It's this kind of Liberal spinster stuff that blew up well in their face.

    2. So he SAID some stuff about women. So what? Did you not forget his opponent's wife was a GREAT President but also a GREAT sexual predator who was impeached for lying about his sexual escapades. That kinda of hypocrisy is mind numbing. Sorry, but words can't trump actions in anything, let alone finger pointing at one party when the other party had a proven sexual predator as their President.

    What's really more demeaning to women? Saying something or Bill Clinton-Cosby? Stawman argument at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  9. #149
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17,824
    Rep Power
    241086

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    And you cant deny the whole "Obama was born in Kenya" thing had racial undertones to it.

    I do agree with several points of Enzo's post though.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  10. #150
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    ........You do know there's video of him doing all those things right?
    ...and there are also uncut videos of the full speeches they were taken from. Please track them down, specifically the bullshit racist one. But moreover, you do realize there are emails from Hillary's top aides with racial manipulation instructions on "how to handle" BLM leadership and one that flat out called BLM "ugh".

    I find calling a racial activist group "ugh" more racist than a Liberal-media spun lie that was taken out of context and fed to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  11. #151
    Olympic Hero Smod

    Order's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    12,199
    Rep Power
    179945
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    I think your missing the point. Nobody is saying Hillary is an upstanding member of society here. Were merely saying Trump has all the qualities of a tyrant who could do huge damage. I hope everyone's wrong and he turns out to be fine but there's damn good reasons why a lot of people are fearful.

  12. #152
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Evil Jon's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,573
    Rep Power
    284378
      Country                    Canada

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    I want to apologize for everything that has transpired on here. It was stupid for me to bring up climate change and as usual, I lost my cool. I accept the heat I've received from y'all, I deserved it.
    Never change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Malenko View Post
    Glad that hypocritical and identity politics didn't win.

    Glad that ultra-minority interests won't be pandered to at the expense of the majority 99%.

    Glad that a career criminal, murderer and all-around villain didn't win.

    Glad that American society isn't as stupid, fickle and easily coerced as I originally thought, although we are frighteningly close.

    Glad the repugnance of the ACA will end.

    Glad we can't kill fully functioning babies seconds before birth because "they don't have constitutional rights" while illegal aliens receive a suite of benefits my old man can't even get although he has paid exorbitant taxes for 50+ years.

    I'm just glad there is change. If you are still narrow-minded and believe in partisan politics when we had the EXACT same person doing the EXACT same thing for 16 years, you won't have an objective opinion on the matter. But the fact is, Trump IS CHANGE TO THE STATUS QUO PROVIDED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT.

    I'm sad that more people are lost on this fact because they are too busy passing judgement and indicting someone who hasn't done anything yet. Can we reserve judgement til he actually does something?

    Most of this anger is indeed because of the attempted character assassination of Trump, which is valid as the man NEVER said a racist thing, which is the biggest debunked Trump myth, along with the lie about mocking a disabled writer, but we can thank the Washington Post for exposing themselves on that one...either way, if you are rushing to judgement based on words and not actions, you're opinion is too skewed to take seriously.
    Change.

  13. #153
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    And you cant deny the whole "Obama was born in Kenya" thing had racial undertones to it.

    I do agree with several points of Enzo's post though.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I won't deny the guy is a douche, but I don't find him anymore douchey or awful as I do the typical American. I think a lot of people don't like the guy because he's a little too typically-American.

    I don't find him a perfect or even a preferred President. But, to me, what he represents is SOMETHING different from the same Establishment practices that Bush and Obama put us through. BOTH Repubs and Libs are hungry war mongers. Bush had Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama brought on Syria, Libya and Yemen and is flexing muscle at Russia, which we honestly don't want any part of, less we get our asses curb stomped by Russia and China. Regardless, the crimes against Humanity you can blame one Administration for, you can easily blame the other for, they are one in the same.

    To me, if you are still a believer in Partisan politics, great for you, you are compounding the problem. Trump represents someone who isn't "selected" as we've had the last 16 years. He represents someone that resonates with the neglected majority who wants a change from the accepted norm the Establishment gave us this century so far. I'll take that than another 4 years of failed policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  14. #154
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    I think your missing the point. Nobody is saying Hillary is an upstanding member of society here. Were merely saying Trump has all the qualities of a tyrant who could do huge damage. I hope everyone's wrong and he turns out to be fine but there's damn good reasons why a lot of people are fearful.
    Those qualities being? Speaking before thinking? When you have a Cabinet of professional Politicians handling you, you will be fine. Barack Obama is proof positive that novice Politicians can manage the country with the right people behind them.

    Why can't people reserve judgement instead of indicting people before any true actions are taken. Because we can point to Obama's abuses of Executive Order as "tyrannical". We can point to autonomy of body but being FORCED health insurance or being fined is easily construed as "tyrannical".

    The difference is people bashing Trump are bashing based on words whereas people bashing Obama are bashing him on actions. Words can be retracted, actions can't. If someone's words put this much fear into you, you don't have a firm understanding on the American political system or you are just a judgmental person who is impatient and intolerant and that isn't a fair way to judge anyone when they haven't acted yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  15. #155
    The Osiris

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Communist Russia
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    26880

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
    Never change.



    Change.
    You first. Add something of relevance instead of "trolling".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary OG Kid
    Nerds like Nicky, Peepshow and Yeezus are considered cool here and a morbidly obese Booty is considered an OG here. Nicky is a tranny and he got more balls than you.



  16. #156
    I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.
    An Original Name's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin Ireland
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    39960
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    people are stupid. Lets just all agree on that and call it a very weird day
    Last edited by An Original Name; 11-09-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

  17. #157
    Olympic Hero Smod

    Order's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    12,199
    Rep Power
    179945
      Country                    England

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Words cannot be retracted. I'm not gonna support Trump whatever you say and the quicker he fucks up and gets impeached the better. Obviously let's just agree to have different opinions.

  18. #158
    When the black man talkin
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    17,824
    Rep Power
    241086

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    people are stupid. Lets just all agree on that and call it a very weird day
    This is part of the problem. People aren't stupid, they are frustrated. It is a total failure of the democrat campaign to try and reach out to them. And it is a failure of Clinton/anti-Trump supporters for not treating Trump supporters like real people with real feelings - instead opting to alienate them.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  19. #159
    HOSS MOD

    Cyrus Truth's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Long and Winding Road
    Posts
    20,345
    Rep Power
    86981

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Bananas View Post
    Hey America, you were only supposed to turn your clocks back 1 hour, not 60 years.
    That's wholly unfair.

    It's more like a couple hundred years.

    Anyone who's shocked by this clearly doesn't get that this sort of thing is not new. Far from it. You think it's shocking we elect morally ambigious or downright rotten people? Andrew Jackson, motherfuckers.

    Jackson got elected not because he was some shrewd political mind, but because he was an angry, ornery bastard who hated just about everybody whilst simultaneously loving the American ideal (which is another kettle of fish to begin with) and knew how to tap into the common people in a way that hadn't be done before. Jackson's election started the process by which elections became less informative policy shaping to three-ring circus, and Trump is just the latest link in that chain.

    Time and time again in history, it's been proven that politics, positions, and policies are relatively inconsequential when it's far more effective to tap into the minds and hearts of the common folk and exploit their fears and angers. While this is far from just an American thing as our GMT brethren's "Brexit" deal has shown, it is far more pronounced here in America because of how we are raised by our communities and our social environment. We're taught early and often that "different" is scary, that danger is just a hair's breadth away, and that people in positions of power and authority are lying and don't care. The Truth is irrelevant, because people in the States are taught and conditioned to be naturally distrustful, regardless of race, gender, or creed. So when somebody who's not a career politician comes along and not only echoes those deep and dark thoughts, but tells us that we are absolutely right to distrust the politician and we just have to choose a different path to make our country great again...well, for a lot of people, it's an attractive proposition, regardless of how inane said man may be.

    Trump winning is symptomatic of a bigger problem. It's not just a division between races, genders, or creeds...rather, it's a condemnation of Americans and human beings at large of our inability to shake our distrust and think rationally. Had emotion played no role, Trump would've gotten obliterated due to having no experience and little in the way of poise. But emotions are a bitch, and here we are.

    In the end, the world continues turning. Life goes on, and anybody who's afraid of having their voices silenced should not stop talking. Our government works for the people, not the other way around. Bottom line: Trump happened, so let's move on.

  20. #160
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: WC's 2016 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It is a total failure of the democrat campaign to try and reach out to them. And it is a failure of Clinton/anti-Trump supporters for not treating Trump supporters like real people with real feelings - instead opting to alienate them.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    This. When they openly refer to Trump and his supporters as racist, misogynist, islamaphobic, homophobic, deplorable and irredeemable this is what you get. Further division in the country.

    Congrats, you pissed enough people off to get out and vote for change.

    This is a total rebuke of the Democratic/Liberal elitist agenda. The Republicans have a mandate with control of the White House, The House, and The Senate.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •