Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51596061
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1220

Thread: The President Trump Thread

Unreconstructed

Status

Re: The President Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    BBC are not liberal. They are, infact, conservative and heavily favour those who lean to the right.
    Shows how much I know about BBC.

I figured anything from that part of the world was as liberal as the day is long.
    Just as we would not send any of our soldiers to march in other states and tyrannize other people, so will we never allow the armies of others to march into our State and tyrannize our people.

- General Stonewall Jackson, from the movie Gods and Generals

Dook Blowz

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

Uh... I always though BBC meant ... Uh nevermind. Carry on, gentlemen.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

The Light of Dawn

Status
      Country                    Italy

I already pointed out the Juche thing.

Word for word, what Dak describes is the definition of Juche. That's irrefutable and definitive. The word literally means Self-Reliance.

As far as them being Communist? They say they are not. Communism is a very broad spectrum. From Marxism to Leninism to Stalinism, and so on and so forth. Besides wartime feudsand propaganda, one of the main reasons for Anti-Communism in many countries is basing it entirely off the worst examples.

Then again, this isn't a communism thread. Nor a Juche one..Though Dak keeps entirely describing his ideals as Juche.

I mean, we are both countries run by immature loud mouths who have no political experience...
    And Trump has already bombed more countries than Jong Un has!

And Dak, thinking anything from the UK is liberal and left leaning is absolutely hilarious, and you should really look outside this country for political opinions before assuming things.

You probably think Australia and most of Europe is liberal, too..
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    I already pointed out the Juche thing.

Word for word, what Dak describes is the definition of Juche. That's irrefutable and definitive. The word literally means Self-Reliance.

As far as them being Communist? They say they are not. Communism is a very broad spectrum. From Marxism to Leninism to Stalinism, and so on and so forth. Besides wartime feudsand propaganda, one of the main reasons for Anti-Communism in many countries is basing it entirely off the worst examples.

Then again, this isn't a communism thread. Nor a Juche one..Though Dak keeps entirely describing his ideals as Juche.

I mean, we are both countries run by immature loud mouths who have no political experience...
    And Trump has already bombed more countries than Jong Un has!

And Dak, thinking anything from the UK is liberal and left leaning is absolutely hilarious, and you should really look outside this country for political opinions before assuming things.

You probably think Australia and most of Europe is liberal, too..
    I don't really care to be honest.

It has absolutely no impact on my life.

Also, the last 4 to 5 U.S. Presidents have bombed more countries than Kim Jong Un.....because he hasn't bombed any. Dumb point.

As to what I have been describing, it is patriotism.

In the words of Kenny Powers: "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."

That was a joke btw, lighten up turds.
    Just as we would not send any of our soldiers to march in other states and tyrannize other people, so will we never allow the armies of others to march into our State and tyrannize our people.

Unreconstructed

Status

Any comparisons you draw to what I am saying and North Korea are a completely moot point because the motivation is different.

The North Korean government wants to keep their citizens in the dark so they don't know how bad their deal is over there.

Bringing back jobs to America and buying more American goods would just make for a better way of life in America. We have the materials, the means, and the manpower to produce goods here.

We wouldn't have to necessarily stop ALL trade with other countries but we need to make most of our stuff here to keep Americans in good jobs.

Basically not let other countries sell us less quality goods made at a cheaper price.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    Any comparisons you draw to what I am saying and North Korea are a completely moot point because the motivation is different.

The North Korean government wants to keep their citizens in the dark so they don't know how bad their deal is over there.

Bringing back jobs to America and buying more American goods would just make for a better way of life in America. We have the materials, the means, and the manpower to produce goods here.

We wouldn't have to necessarily stop ALL trade with other countries but we need to make most of our stuff here to keep Americans in good jobs.

Basically not let other countries sell us less quality goods made at a cheaper price.
    What makes you think the quality is worse? Canadian beef is healthier for you than American. Lumber is lumber.

German cars destroy American cars.

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    What makes you think the quality is worse? Canadian beef is healthier for you than American. Lumber is lumber.

German cars destroy American cars.
    Hence me saying not ALL.

I am talking about clothes, shoes, toys, household goods, etc.....made in places like China with horrible working conditions.

As for German cars, no thanks. They cost way too much to maintain. Costs 3 times as much just to get an oil change in my brother's Audi as it does my Buick.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    Hence me saying not ALL.

I am talking about clothes, shoes, toys, household goods, etc.....made in places like China with horrible working conditions.

As for German cars, no thanks. They cost way too much to maintain. Costs 3 times as much just to get an oil change in my brother's Audi as it does my Buick.
    Its fuckin ridiculous. My girls rabbit only took certain types of windshield wipers. they cost 3 times as much.

I drive a Toyota. Best car i ever had. I'd always go with a a Toyota.

But German cars are actually amazing cars.

The Light of Dawn

Status

Japanese, Korean, German, and Italian cars are the highest quality. Also, I find it funny when I make a sarcastic remark, Dak takes it to heart and rants about it.

He makes "jokes", with a GIF of Bigshow looking a fool, and it's just cringey.
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

Unreconstructed

Status

Japanese, Korean, German, and Italian cars are the highest quality. Also, I find it funny when I make a sarcastic remark, Dak takes it to heart and rants about it.

He makes "jokes", with a GIF of Bigshow looking a fool, and it's just cringey.
    Man you change from one extreme to the next.

Not very long ago we were talking about you having a classic Ford truck.

The Light of Dawn

Status

I do enjoy classic American muscle and trucks.

But that doesn't change any of what I said.

Unreconstructed

Status

I do enjoy classic American muscle and trucks.

But that doesn't change any of what I said.
    Well opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

The Light of Dawn

Status

Never heard of the birth defects called ARMs, apparently. sad...

User Profiles Suck

Status

If you think American products are the 'best in the world' (whatever that means) then you're sadly mistaken.
    [02:12 AM] Dakstang : Nash you act tough because you attempt to talk shit and insult people but if you were forced to pay for your shit talking in person you would cower like that bitch ass pussy that you are.

Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1\ Fantrax Division 2

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    If you think American products are the 'best in the world' (whatever that means) then you're sadly mistaken.
    I am not sure if I said that or not and I am not going back and re-reading every post to see if I did.

I don't think I said that though.

I was referencing several times about Chinese sweat shops that make cheap ass things that are sold at Wal-Mart and dollar stores. Obviously I am not talking about German cars, Swiss watches, French wine, etc...

I don't think anyone can argue that things made in a sweatshop environment where people are underpaid, overworked, and not happy about their work would produce less quality goods than a well paid worker, who gets regular breaks, and takes pride in their work would produce.

That is the message I meant to convey.

Ace that Runs this Place

Status
      Country                    United States

Mitch Landrieu 2020. What a great speech.
    TGoHo: WC's Greatest Tag Team

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Very much so. But I think everyone who understands what he's saying already understood and everyone who doesn't will stubbornly ignore the obvious logic.

GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

Status
      Country                    United States

I can't even...

The way he adjusts the suit afterwards is just...unreal. It's like a comedy sketch.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

HOSS MOD

Status

In other news, and something a bit more hilarious/sad, CNN's reporting that Sean Spicer didn't get a chance to meet the Pope when Trump and his entourage was in the Vatican, although a lot of other people supposedly lower on the totem pope that is the Trump administration did.

Apparently CNN's sources are saying it was an intentional snub.

If true, this is supremely funny as is the par for Trump pettiness. But it's also a bit sad. As someone who was raised Catholic, I know how big a deal it is for practicing Catholics to meet the Pope.

Thread Information