Page 58 of 112 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2225

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #1141
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Neither is the idea of inherent voter fraud. Does it happen? Sure; but Hillary gaining the popular vote because of fake voters is a false causality; not only that, it hasn't been proven. Just as much is the idea of the approval rating for Trump being low because specific people are being targeted. That's a causality that hasn't been proven.
    Oh you mean just like the idea of Russian interference in the election hasn't been proven?

    If one deserves an investigation so does the other.

  2. #1142
    SOS Brigade Member
    Grim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    32913
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    Oh you mean just like the idea of Russian interference in the election hasn't been proven?

    If one deserves an investigation so does the other.
    Whose to say it isn't being investigated, but if I had to choose between a potential illegal making a vote / person using their deceased aunt to make another vote and the President of the United States maybe / maybe not colluding with a foreign government to help influence the election in his favor, I'd choose the latter.

    If you missed my earlier post, I explicitly stated that whether or not a collusion happened doesn't matter at this point in time. The fact remains Trump fired Comey for not backing down (and just doing his job). That's obstruction of the FBI's duty to investigate all allegations.

    Edit: And Dak, if you think I disagree with you on Voter Fraud, I don't. I agree that it should be investigated.
    Last edited by Grim; 05-20-2017 at 01:58 PM.


    Grim's Threads


    Spoiler:

    Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity




  3. #1143
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Whose to say it isn't being investigated, but if I had to choose between a potential illegal making a vote / person using their deceased aunt to make another vote and the President of the United States maybe / maybe not colluding with a foreign government to help influence the election in his favor, I'd choose the latter.

    If you missed my earlier post, I explicitly stated that whether or not a collusion happened doesn't matter at this point in time. The fact remains Trump fired Comey for not backing down (and just doing his job). That's obstruction of the FBI's duty to investigate all allegations.

    Edit: And Dak, if you think I disagree with you on Voter Fraud, I don't. I agree that it should be investigated.
    That is your opinion as to why President Trump fired Comey.

  4. #1144
    HOSS MOD

    Cyrus Truth's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Long and Winding Road
    Posts
    20,345
    Rep Power
    86981

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    That is your opinion as to why President Trump fired Comey.
    Didn't Trump say in an interview that the reason he fired Comey was because he wanted the Russia investigation to be over with?

    EDIT: Well, not exactly.

    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...gation-n757821
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 05-20-2017 at 02:04 PM.

  5. #1145
    SOS Brigade Member
    Grim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    32913
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    Didn't Trump say in an interview that the reason he fired Comey was because he wanted the Russia investigation to be over with?
    He did, he also called Comey a nutjob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dak
    That is your opinion as to why President Trump fired Comey.
    Except this was by Trump's own admission. You don't have to look far to find it. Comey would not stop the investigation of Michael Floyd and the supposed collusion between Trump's cabinet and the Russian Government and was fired shortly after. There were no mitigating factors (as far as we're aware or we know (that information either doesn't exist or has not been released by the government)) regarding his firing.


    Grim's Threads


    Spoiler:

    Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity




  6. #1146
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    President Trump never admitted that.

    Also here is Comey on May 3rd stating that nobody pressured him to stop an investigation for a political reason.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg

  7. #1147
    SOS Brigade Member
    Grim's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    32913
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    President Trump never admitted that.

    Also here is Comey on May 3rd stating that nobody pressured him to stop an investigation for a political reason.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg
    The statement was made 6 days before he was fired. The fact is it wasn't politically motivated and had never been. Never had I stated anywhere that it was politically motivated. Trump couldn't handle the pressure being put on him, and he did in fact write Comey a memo asking him to stop investigating Floyd. That has nothing to do with politics; that's "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours".

    Quote Originally Posted by Fact
    According to a personal memo written by Comey, Trump asked him to personally end the investigation into General Michael T. Flynn. The memo also stated that Trump asked for the jailing of journalists who publish leaks of classified information.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...tion.html?_r=0


    Though I know you won't read it, it doesn't affirm your bias.


    Grim's Threads


    Spoiler:

    Grim Reviews Random Games / WWE: Rewriting History / Resident Evil: Raccoon City / Humanity




  8. #1148
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    The statement was made 6 days before he was fired. The fact is it wasn't politically motivated and had never been. Never had I stated anywhere that it was politically motivated. Trump couldn't handle the pressure being put on him, and he did in fact write Comey a memo asking him to stop investigating Floyd. That has nothing to do with politics; that's "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours".



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...tion.html?_r=0


    Though I know you won't read it, it doesn't affirm your bias.
    If President Trump had written such a memo....that would constitute 'political motivation' without a doubt. That is my point. Flynn is caught up in a lie. Either he lied under oath to Congress, or he lied in his memo.


  9. #1149
    The Diplomatic Shadow

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,898
    Rep Power
    26703
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    This is pretty futile.

    Dak just believes anything Trump says is true, and much like Trump...Everything saying anything but praise to him is obviously fake news.

    Someone bashes Trump : Yeah, well Hillary was awful, and it's better than Obama.
    Someone insists on investigating something on Trump : Yeah, well investigate this about Hillary or anyone else who isn't Trump.
    Someone points out Trump did something bad: Yeah, well ___ did this, and that was bad.

    Give Trump a chance! He hasn't done anything wrong! Others do things wrong, too! The media is attacking him and lying! No one ever had this kind of mistreatment!



    Seriously, there is no toppling such mountains of ignorance and avoidance of reason and common sense. Anything you try to raise a point to is either flat out denied even if proven for fact, or ignored and someone else is brought up in place and put down.

    You cannot even get half of the Trump supporters to give a list of good reasons as to why they voted for him! And when you question or point out how some of those reasons are a poor choice for them to make, as it does nothing but damage to them? Or if you point out any other sort of reason as that is a poor idea? Refer back up to the typical chain of responses you get.

    Point out that something is extremely bigoted, racist, homophobic, or the like? "I thought liberals were supposed to be tolerant."

    I'm sorry, but being tolerant is very important, yes. But there are things that should not be tolerated, such as xenophobia. And when a "Libtard" points this out? The Trumpanzees point out how they are attacking their religion, or some BS like that. Or that "Why should we tolerate this if you won't that"?

    Donald J Trump is a con artist, a liar, a cheat, a fraud, and a total and utter asshole. How anyone can be so blind to that or be okay with that is beyond me.

    C'est la vie...Same old song and dance..

    Liberals this, Hillary that. Benghazi! 2nd Amendment! China!

    SAD!
    Last edited by Lord Vayne; 05-20-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

  10. #1150
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Democrats and liberals do everything you have claimed Republicans do.

    DNC emails got hacked exposing corruption, collusion with a supposedly reputable news organization giving their candidate debate questions ahead of time etc....

    Their response was to lash out at those who did the hacking rather than apologize for all their corruption.

    That is the way the game is played. Republicans would have done the same.

    Politics is a dirty game.

    I don't have to explain or justify to anyone who I voted for. A lot of people don't even vote. I vote my conscience and I vote for who I think represents my beliefs and viewpoint on what is best for the country.

    If you don't like that, two shits in a bucket, fuck it.


  11. #1151
    The Diplomatic Shadow

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,898
    Rep Power
    26703
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Annnnd, a response that literally is outlined by the post I made.

    Putting blame on something else when talking about the other.

    Completely ignoring the response, and throwing together that.

    God, you're insufferable.

    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

  12. #1152

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls
    Posts
    6,184
    Rep Power
    214453

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    In other news, who's voting for The Rock in three years?



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame



    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


  13. #1153
    Feel The Heat
    Brock Landers's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    13,311
    Rep Power
    149265
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    In other news, who's voting for The Rock in three years?
    If, during his inauguration, he repeats the chair and handcuffs spot from the '99 Rumble with Trump in Foley's place then yeah.


  14. #1154
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    Annnnd, a response that literally is outlined by the post I made.

    Putting blame on something else when talking about the other.

    Completely ignoring the response, and throwing together that.

    God, you're insufferable.

    You just want to put all the blame on President Trump and the mean Conservatives.

    You don't want to take any blame for any of the mistakes the Liberal Democrats have made, do not want to admit any fault, pretend that their shit don't stink. Typical spoiled, millennial, liberal.

    And I am insufferable?

    I think not. You need to look at yourself on that claim.
    Last edited by Stonewall Dakson; 05-21-2017 at 06:56 AM.

  15. #1155
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    81129

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    You just want to put all the blame on President Trump and the mean Conservatives.

    You don't want to take any blame for any of the mistakes the Liberal Democrats have made, do not want to admit any fault, pretend that their shit don't stink. Typical spoiled, millennial, liberal.

    And I am insufferable?

    I think not. You need to look at yourself on that claim.
    Don't you do the same thing? You won't even read the other side of the coin.

    The right never admit their mistakes and always blame anyone who isn't a straight rich, white christians

    It's not just in America either.
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-21-2017 at 07:06 AM.

  16. #1156
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Don't you do the same thing? You won't even read the other side of the coin.

    The right never admit their mistakes and always blame anyone who isn't a straight rich, white christians

    It's not just in America either.
    I'm here to tell you, it wasn't rich people that got President Trump elected.

    It was straight, white, working class people who have been forgotten.....or ignored by the Liberal Democrats because that doesn't fit their agenda.

  17. #1157
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    81129

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    I'm here to tell you, it wasn't rich people that got President Trump elected.

    It was straight, white, working class people who have been forgotten.....or ignored by the Liberal Democrats because that doesn't fit their agenda.
    You elected a rich white straight christian who blames everyone else.

    And rich white people did vote for him. All you working class guys are already getting the short end of the stick. All those people voted for him who depend on NAFTA for jobs sure are regretting their knee jerk votes.
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-21-2017 at 07:20 AM.

  18. #1158
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    You elected a rich white straight christian who blames everyone else.
    At least he earned his money outside of politics unlike his opponent.

    As Harry S. Truman said: "You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook."

  19. #1159
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    81129

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    He was born rich. Nice try

  20. #1160
    Come and take it
    Stonewall Dakson's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19,833
    Rep Power
    70605
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    He was born rich. Nice try
    Not anywhere near as rich as he is now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •