Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2019

Thread: The President Trump Thread

Unreconstructed

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The President Trump Thread

The timing does not concern me in the least and if anything firing Comey is going to make the investigation more extensive into Russian ties.

I believe there were absolutely zero collusion with Russia and it will be proven in time.

Another thing with Comey.....interesting that he says he was asked to drop the Flynn investigation or hurry it along but didn't tell anyone about it at the time. It only became a thing when he was fired by President Trump.

It is obvious what is going on here.....and ties to Russia ain't it.

The media has been much more intrusive and aggressive with President Trump than they were with Obama. That is 100% undeniable.

Even late night comedians and shows like Saturday Night Live. They maybe made fun of the way Obama talked or something. It is much more offensive and over the top what they are saying about President Trump. People try to say 'Oh they are just doing their jobs' BULLSHIT! They are showing their bias and they are in fact insulting their jobs in doing so.

Media has gotten out of control and I fully support just doing away with daily live press briefings. Go to a daily letter release to the press or something of the like.

Daily live press briefings were not always around. This 24/7 media barrage is bad for the country. End it.

Only a fool will tell you this flag is a symbol of hate. It represents the men who fought and died with pride for our Confederate States Rebel Son, Mr. Confederate Man

Status

The media is more intrusive because it is the responsibility of the press to keep the people informed. Though some have abused the freedom of press, there are still those who are doing the best to use it to right the severe wrongs in the US. You can cry fake news until the cows come home in an attempt to defraud them, that's what Trump wants, that's what fascism is built on. I am hopeful and confident that the vilifying of the media as though it's one mass entity (ludicrous generalization) will eventually backfire on the pitiful Republicans pushing that agenda when their President is exposed as the treasonous loon he is.

Imho

Tap Tap Tap

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

In 50 years, history will remember media orgs like the NYT and WSJ and others as heroes of this era.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    The media is more intrusive because it is the responsibility of the press to keep the people informed. Though some have abused the freedom of press, there are still those who are doing the best to use it to right the severe wrongs in the US. You can cry fake news until the cows come home in an attempt to defraud them, that's what Trump wants, that's what fascism is built on. I am hopeful and confident that the vilifying of the media as though it's one mass entity (ludicrous generalization) will eventually backfire on the pitiful Republicans pushing that agenda when their President is exposed as the treasonous loon he is.

Imho

Tap Tap Tap
    I never once used the term fake news I don't believe.

That is just the lefty go to term when media outlets post questionable stories and are called out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    In 50 years, history will remember media orgs like the NYT and WSJ and others as heroes of this era.
    lol....never
    Last edited by Stonewall Dakson; 05-18-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Only a fool will tell you this flag is a symbol of hate. It represents the men who fought and died with pride for our Confederate States Rebel Son, Mr. Confederate Man

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    I never once used the term fake news I don't believe.

That is just the lefty go to term when media outlets post questionable stories and are called out on it.

lol....never
    The lefties aren't the ones who coined that.

Tap Tap Tap

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Unreconstructed

Status

The lefties aren't the ones who coined that.

Tap Tap Tap
    Oh I know full well who coined it....but the lefties ran with it and made it one of their talking points.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

For someone who openly admitted they massively regretted voted for George W. Bush, and proudly voted for Barrack Obama twice....

And then voted for Trump.

I question your resolve, Jason.
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Imho

Tap Tap Tap
    Hilarious. Ever read up on Operation Mocking Bird? Yeah the media is so fair and honest. Read up on it and get back with me.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    And history will continue to ignore the CIA influence on The New York Times.

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    For someone who openly admitted they massively regretted voted for George W. Bush, and proudly voted for Barrack Obama twice....

And then voted for Trump.

I question your resolve, Jason.
    You can question all you want....btw I ultimately regretted voting for Obama 100 times more than voting for George W. Bush. At least George W. Bush just started an unnecessary war. Obama shit all over the constitution.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Fools...

Missing the real issues...

And Putin said unto Trump, "Tell the World about Nibiru... Or I will"..?? Keep on ignoring it...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    Hilarious. Ever read up on Operation Mocking Bird? Yeah the media is so fair and honest. Read up on it and get back with me.
    I never said the entire media was honest, I even specifically said many of them have abused their power. I also said that continuing to generalize "THE MEDIA" as though it's one big thing with the same brain is hilariously misleading and frankly makes you look ignorant as shit.

You wanna talk shit on THE MEDIA? Call out specific branches of it, because Fox News and the New York Times are both THE MEDIA but they sure as hell aren't doing the same thing.

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

The only member of the media I trust is Dave Meltzer and I don't care who knows it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Truth is I'm just as a cool person and good to talk to with in any topic on this forum as much as my homie Raiz, the problem is like many of you are still hanging me from mistakes I made here years ago and you look down upon for me and say hey that's why we can't take this guy serious here and you know what I'm talking about. Listen here I'm not shocked to hear these words from you, but ask anyone including the 10 votes I got here and they'll tell you yeah hoho can get naughty

Fantrax Premiership \ Fantrax Division 1

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

I guess I need to get into full on rant mode, here. Because it seems that intelligence is being starved like oxygen to Chris Cornell's brain.

First, let's dissect the idiotic assumption that Obama was "Shitting on the constitution". Let's remember, when it comes to constitutional rights, and any other founding father's ideas...It's the GOP who's got fucking diarrhea over the face of it. The only ideal that GoP shares with that is the 2nd Amendment. Period, done. Over, that's it. Nothing else.

I notice Jason loves to wave the "Southern Pride" rhetoric, as most West Virginians love to. No, of course, slavery had zilch to do with the war! It was state's rights, folks! Let's just ignore it was state's rights to owning blacks to do their work they were to fucking lazy to do. But tell me, Jason...Just how much would Stonewall Jackson have agreed with Donald J Trump?

I am going to from here on out on this post systematically eviscerate DJT, as the vile piece of humanure he is. The only use that man has is to feed plantlife as a corpse.

Donald Trump has every single characteristic of a dictator. The narcissism ? Check. The wanting to kill free speech of the media, and defame it for pointing out his faults? Check. Instigating war for profit? Check. You name it, he's got it.

Please, do tell how he is of any good for you, Jason. I am not trying to make a personal attack here, by any means. I am trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in your neurological synapses that lets you believe a billionaire who has loaded his administration with wealthy share holders and lobbyists in "Draining the swamp." Please, elaborate..How is his economic plan going to help a lower class individual in the American South? Is his appeal to you that he is going to "revive coal"? Because, by doing such you are going to not only destroy the earth, and entirely focus on a dying and failing business...One that is not sustainable or even reasonable, that has an overwhelming health risk to it's workers that rivals that of tobacco smoking.

Is it that he is a "Patriot"? He "Loves his country"? Because that is so frigging obvious that he loves only himself and his billfold, it's not even funny. Would not a patriot, want only the best for his countrymen, at his own sacrifice? Because this man wants only the best for himself, at the sacrifice of his country. To think otherwise is blind patriotism. The ridiculous claims about Obama wire tapping him, with no proof? Completely being dismissed, and not mentioned again? Thinking other countries owe us for NATO? After bashing NATO and wanting it removed? The Bowling Green Massacre? Claiming the murder rate was the highest in 47 years, while absolutely not being true? Claiming millions of illegals voted against him, when that is just plain not true?

You can literally find over 500 things he has said so far that have been proven to be flat out lies. He is dishonest. He does not tell the truth. Why do you trust him? He is entirely xenophobic, misogynistic, and a total asshole. You can find HUNDREDS of examples of this. People say "I'm not racist, but I support Donald Trump". You aren't racists, but it's not a deal breaker to support one?

What about him bashing Obama for golfing, saying he wouldn't be the kind of POTUS to take vacations? Yet goes to golf in Florida nearly every weekend. He's on track to set the record for spending and vacations in an entire 8 year dual term in under a year.

How about the gag orders? Targeting sanctuary cities? Saying we cant afford budgets a fraction of what his "wall" will cost, that help education and medicine?

Completely ignoring environmental concern for programs that fill his pockets?

Saying he doesn't know Putin, has no ties. Yet his party has so far been proven to be in cahoots? Telling Comey to stop investigations that involve them, and then firing him when they are on his trail?

Telling the LGBTQ+ he was on their side, then completely attacking their civil rights?

The completely xenophobic Muslim ban, that happened to exclude countries he had business ties to?

Completely ignoring the fact of conflict of interest with his businesses?

Has a right hand man who is a white supremacist who is in favor of a holy war...

I mean, I could go on for 20 times the length of this, but really, do I have to? Is this not enough?

It is completely mind blowing that anyone supports this cunt.

Giving classified information to Russia?

Where is it with his lies and let downs of what he said he'd do you draw the line? ISIS being defeated in a month or twos time? Failed. Releasing taxes on becoming POTUS? A lie. Stopping tweeting when in office? A lie. That American steel would be used in his outrageous environmental assault in a pipeline? A lie. He accomplished more in 90 days? 13 POTUS did more, with less damage.
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Apparently, half way through that, it cut off at max allowed for post.

Anyway, I think that gets the point across.

People's Champion

Status

There's plenty of small independent media outlets that report Trumps insane decisions. Just like their are small independent media outlets that support Trumps decisions.

It seems that people that support Trump believe his tweets more than the media. Which is basically the same as believing Fox news. Its been tested. Trump tweets after he watches Fox news.

His own people(including his son in law) had to call Trudeau and Neito and ask them to call Trump after he threatened to pull out of NAFTA because its such an idiotic idea that would put so many people including Americans out of work. This was like news to him.

Trump should hope Canada doesn't raises the price on drinking water since the US heavily relies on us for it.

As far as Nato goes....

the 2 percent is a guideline and not written in stone. Its not law. The US chooses to meet that number. No country is forced to. No one owes the US anything for that.
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-19-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

I never said the entire media was honest, I even specifically said many of them have abused their power. I also said that continuing to generalize "THE MEDIA" as though it's one big thing with the same brain is hilariously misleading and frankly makes you look ignorant as shit.

You wanna talk shit on THE MEDIA? Call out specific branches of it, because Fox News and the New York Times are both THE MEDIA but they sure as hell aren't doing the same thing.
    You know if you would have taken five minutes of your time to research that thing, that actually was proved to have happened, you would realize, I am far from ignorant. This thread is so hilarious.

You are wrong about Fox and NYT not being the same. They are very much so. They pander to their supporters.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    Fools...

Missing the real issues...

And Putin said unto Trump, "Tell the World about Nibiru... Or I will"..?? Keep on ignoring it...
    The theory on Nibiru is pretty great stuff. Putin has nothing to gain about talking about it.

I also think its been debunked

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    The theory on Nibiru is pretty great stuff. Putin has nothing to gain about talking about it.

I also think its been debunked

Truly it is an interesting topic. I've been contemplating creating a thread for it. Just haven't had time to do so due to work and family commitments. I'll attempt to do so some time this weekend.

The Putin thing was a joke. However someone made a funny (although They were dead serious) video about Putin warning Trump about it.

Unreconstructed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    I guess I need to get into full on rant mode, here. Because it seems that intelligence is being starved like oxygen to Chris Cornell's brain.

First, let's dissect the idiotic assumption that Obama was "Shitting on the constitution". Let's remember, when it comes to constitutional rights, and any other founding father's ideas...It's the GOP who's got fucking diarrhea over the face of it. The only ideal that GoP shares with that is the 2nd Amendment. Period, done. Over, that's it. Nothing else.

I notice Jason loves to wave the "Southern Pride" rhetoric, as most West Virginians love to. No, of course, slavery had zilch to do with the war! It was state's rights, folks! Let's just ignore it was state's rights to owning blacks to do their work they were to fucking lazy to do. But tell me, Jason...Just how much would Stonewall Jackson have agreed with Donald J Trump?

I am going to from here on out on this post systematically eviscerate DJT, as the vile piece of humanure he is. The only use that man has is to feed plantlife as a corpse.

Donald Trump has every single characteristic of a dictator. The narcissism ? Check. The wanting to kill free speech of the media, and defame it for pointing out his faults? Check. Instigating war for profit? Check. You name it, he's got it.

Please, do tell how he is of any good for you, Jason. I am not trying to make a personal attack here, by any means. I am trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in your neurological synapses that lets you believe a billionaire who has loaded his administration with wealthy share holders and lobbyists in "Draining the swamp." Please, elaborate..How is his economic plan going to help a lower class individual in the American South? Is his appeal to you that he is going to "revive coal"? Because, by doing such you are going to not only destroy the earth, and entirely focus on a dying and failing business...One that is not sustainable or even reasonable, that has an overwhelming health risk to it's workers that rivals that of tobacco smoking.

Is it that he is a "Patriot"? He "Loves his country"? Because that is so frigging obvious that he loves only himself and his billfold, it's not even funny. Would not a patriot, want only the best for his countrymen, at his own sacrifice? Because this man wants only the best for himself, at the sacrifice of his country. To think otherwise is blind patriotism. The ridiculous claims about Obama wire tapping him, with no proof? Completely being dismissed, and not mentioned again? Thinking other countries owe us for NATO? After bashing NATO and wanting it removed? The Bowling Green Massacre? Claiming the murder rate was the highest in 47 years, while absolutely not being true? Claiming millions of illegals voted against him, when that is just plain not true?

You can literally find over 500 things he has said so far that have been proven to be flat out lies. He is dishonest. He does not tell the truth. Why do you trust him? He is entirely xenophobic, misogynistic, and a total asshole. You can find HUNDREDS of examples of this. People say "I'm not racist, but I support Donald Trump". You aren't racists, but it's not a deal breaker to support one?

What about him bashing Obama for golfing, saying he wouldn't be the kind of POTUS to take vacations? Yet goes to golf in Florida nearly every weekend. He's on track to set the record for spending and vacations in an entire 8 year dual term in under a year.

How about the gag orders? Targeting sanctuary cities? Saying we cant afford budgets a fraction of what his "wall" will cost, that help education and medicine?

Completely ignoring environmental concern for programs that fill his pockets?

Saying he doesn't know Putin, has no ties. Yet his party has so far been proven to be in cahoots? Telling Comey to stop investigations that involve them, and then firing him when they are on his trail?

Telling the LGBTQ+ he was on their side, then completely attacking their civil rights?

The completely xenophobic Muslim ban, that happened to exclude countries he had business ties to?

Completely ignoring the fact of conflict of interest with his businesses?

Has a right hand man who is a white supremacist who is in favor of a holy war...

I mean, I could go on for 20 times the length of this, but really, do I have to? Is this not enough?

It is completely mind blowing that anyone supports this cunt.

Giving classified information to Russia?

Where is it with his lies and let downs of what he said he'd do you draw the line? ISIS being defeated in a month or twos time? Failed. Releasing taxes on becoming POTUS? A lie. Stopping tweeting when in office? A lie. That American steel would be used in his outrageous environmental assault in a pipeline? A lie. He accomplished more in 90 days? 13 POTUS did more, with less damage.
    Yeah I am not reading that rant.

As for voting for Trump, I don't agree with everything he does but I see eye to eye on more issues with him than I did Hillary.

That enough is reason to vote for him.

No other explanation needed or will be given.

The whole 'Russian connection' is left wing created propaganda without a shred of real proof.

The democrats and liberals just cannot accept that the middle class that they fancy themselves champions of have turned against them and want to find ANY excuse to explain it away rather than address their faults.

They are leaning too far to the left on social issues to even win back the working class people. Issues such as illegal immigration, 'free healthcare', entitled youth wanting everything for free without working for it, and it goes on and on.

Until they stop making delusional excuses and admit that they have went too far left of center for the majority of the country they will continue to lose.

Thread Information