Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2225

Thread: The President Trump Thread

Dak Lives Matter!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The President Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    To be fair, I've always been pretty nice to you Dak even though our political differences.
    That is true Vayne. You are always cordial with people during discussions. I think in the 13 years we've known each other, we have only butted heads once. Even then, I'm the one who started it.

NGW 4 Lyfe!
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

To be fair, I used to be a massive asshole and elitist prick.

Still kinda am.

2sassy4u

<3
    Time stood still, and it shared with me all that had been, and all that was to come.

Come and take it

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vayne View Post
    To be fair, I've always been pretty nice to you Dak even though our political differences.
    That is true, you have.

Many others have not however and they are the reason I rarely post. They have no interest in truly trying to understand other viewpoints. They only want to personally attack, insult, and silence those who think differently from them.

I fought the good fight for a long time but ultimately they silenced me. I just stopped trying to have a rational discussion with them.

As Tim Allen recently said about Hollywood: "You gotta be real careful around here. You get beat up if you don't agree with what everyone else believes. This is like 1930's Germany."

A lot of people are like me though. They just stopped expressing their opinions because they don't want to get into an argument about it. That is why everyone was surprised when President Trump got elected. A lot of people wouldn't admit that they were going to vote for him....they just went into the voting booth and did it.

That should cause people from that side of the aisle to do some reflecting......but it hasn't. They have just doubled down with the insults.
    Last edited by Stonewall Dakson; 03-19-2017 at 08:09 PM.

GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

Status

Dak, answer me this.

During the campaign, there was this massive outcry and major investigation over Hillary's email server for months.

Mike Pence literally did the EXACT same thing and a day or two after the news broke, nobody talked about it again. Convenient, no?

And now, Trump is under investigation for collusion with the Russian government and you don't hear hardly a thing. What gives? What are your thoughts and as a Trump supporter why do you think collusion with an 'enemy' government to mess with our election process is/isn't as big of a deal as compared to having an unsecure email server?

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    That is true, you have.

Many others have not however and they are the reason I rarely post. They have no interest in truly trying to understand other viewpoints. They only want to personally attack, insult, and silence those who think differently from them.

I fought the good fight for a long time but ultimately they silenced me. I just stopped trying to have a rational discussion with them.

As Tim Allen recently said about Hollywood: "You gotta be real careful around here. You get beat up if you don't agree with what everyone else believes. This is like 1930's Germany."

A lot of people are like me though. They just stopped expressing their opinions because they don't want to get into an argument about it. That is why everyone was surprised when President Trump got elected. A lot of people wouldn't admit that they were going to vote for him....they just went into the voting booth and did it.

That should cause people from that side of the aisle to do some reflecting......but it hasn't. They have just doubled down with the insults.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Normally I'd delete the above post as spam but I do believe it adds to the conversation by basically proving Dak's point. Congrats on that buddy.

Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Movie Heroes~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!

God's Gift to God

Status

Feel like it proves the irony more than any point he tried to make.

ily

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    Dak, answer me this.

During the campaign, there was this massive outcry and major investigation over Hillary's email server for months.

Mike Pence literally did the EXACT same thing and a day or two after the news broke, nobody talked about it again. Convenient, no?

And now, Trump is under investigation for collusion with the Russian government and you don't hear hardly a thing. What gives? What are your thoughts and as a Trump supporter why do you think collusion with an 'enemy' government to mess with our election process is/isn't as big of a deal as compared to having an unsecure email server?
    I know you asked Dak, so how about the True Libertarian take this shit.

Pence didn't do the EXACT same thing that Clinton did. He did not access nor disseminate classified information through his personal email. HUGE difference there. Also, it was found Pence DID NOT break any laws. That's why even most democrat politicians left it alone. Let me guess, your source was "Feel the Burn weekly"?

Anyway, the whole Trump, Clinton(who legit beat Bernie in the primaries), Russians, classified materials still being leaked, etc... Has me wondering what is really behind the smoke screen.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Normally I'd delete the above post as spam but I do believe it adds to the conversation by basically proving Dak's point. Congrats on that buddy.
    Can I send that guy "The Video"? He rarely (as in never) adds anything productive to political threads anyway.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    For the record. I personally don't like Dak because of the comments he made during The Paris Attacks while my sister was over there, with that out of the way. For all I know, he might be the nicest guy in the world, but every post or opinion he's given is just plain nasty, and now he doesn't like it when people give it right back to him?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

I was a highwayman

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    For the record. I personally don't like Dak because of the comments he made during The Paris Attacks while my sister was over there, with that out of the way. For all I know, he might be the nicest guy in the world, but every post or opinion he's given is just plain nasty, and now he doesn't like it when people give it right back to him?
    People make fun of him all the time for voicing his opinion. Which is why I and others like us have stopped trying because of so much disrespect from the other side of the camp. I don't know what was said about paris but i'm sure you have reason to be mad but still if people don't like the opinion then they go after him and make fun of him. So if he posts are nasty it's probably because the other side started it and I say that as a guy who was on the other side in which I truly was being mean to him so please give the guy a break.

BTW that wasn't aimed at you Original name just used your post as a quote point about how people seem to only look at stuff from one side.

People's Champion

Status

I just find it odd that people voted for president who was running a campaign that was leaning towards xenophobia. Saying Muslims should be çategorized in a Muslim Database is xenophobic. Though he hasn't done that, it was still something that he said and people agreed with. All for the illusion of safety.

I also find it weird that he runs to twitter when an Isis attack grazes a military officer in Paris, as to why the travel ban needs to be in place. Yet when a Quebec white Christian radical shoots up a Mosque and kills six people. All of a sudden..hes quiet. Especially when the guy in question loved Trump rhetoric.

What has he said about the white nationalist who shot those two Indian americans in Kansas?
    Last edited by indyfan; 03-20-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Yeah Trump says a lot of stupid shit. However, people ignored a lot of shit Clinton has said and done:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4yRdsDFRps

Hmmmm. Seems to get ignored when they are someone you support, huh? I got more I can post. Want me to get started on The Clinton Foundation?

Yeah, Trump didn't say anything about Kansas. Hell, I didn't even know about it until now. However, why didn't Obama say anything about the more than 7000 Anti Semetic incidents that happened under his watch? Why didn't any of the bleeding heart SJW say anything on here!? Will someone please think of the children!?

I know the answers to both of those questions.

Sweet Meat

Status

Swamps I love you, but it is so sad and obnoxious seeing Trump supporters only excuses be "well Clinton did ___" or whoever did it.

Clinton sucks, that doesn't make okay for Trump to do it.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Come and take it

Status

Dak, answer me this.

As Swamps said, it wasn't the exact same thing. Big difference in a Governor and a Secretary of State.....anyone can surely realize that. A Governor doesn't exactly have access to classified information vital to national security.

I have saw no proof that any proof exists that President Trump colluded with Russia or that Russia even attempted to affect the election. Merely accusations. Also, the same people who are making a big deal out of this made no big deal out of the time Obama told the Russian President that after he got re-elected in 2012 he would have more flexibility to work with them. Double standard at the asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    I don't even know who the hell you are or what comments about Paris you are referring to.

Quite frankly I do not care.

GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

Status

Lmao. The top comment on that video.

"Another reason why I'm voting for Trump! Hillary Clinton just got endorsed by the KKK."

Uhhh, no. She didn't. The exact opposite happened, but ok.

I love hate this country sometimes.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Graves
    "Stop talking to me. I’m trying to watch Sasha Banks right now."

"I like my women how I like my pizza; Cold."

Come and take it

Status

"Another reason why I'm voting for Trump! Hillary Clinton just got endorsed by the KKK."

Actually a KKK Grand Dragon did endorse Hillary....

No different than David Duke endorsing Trump.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Um, yes she was. No matter how many times you tell yourself differently, won't change the fact it happened.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dookie Sanders View Post
    Swamps I love you, but it is so sad and obnoxious seeing Trump supporters only excuses be "well Clinton did ___" or whoever did it.

Clinton sucks, that doesn't make okay for Trump to do it.
    Dookie, I love you too brother. Just because we are friends doesn't mean we are going to agree on everything. I'm open to listening to other points of views, but will share mine as well. As long as the conversation is civil. Me and Indy rarely agree, but we keep it civil. Our sarcastic jabs at each other are all in good fun. At least I think they are. I mean, I even sent him "The Video" years ago, and he laughed it off.

Now, I'm a Centrist and follow the Libertarian party. I have no allegiance to either the Democrats or The Republicans. To be honest, they are The same, and this is coming from someone who has been around politicians his entire adult life. Hell, I have reps personal cell phone numbers, and it goes a little deeper than I'm willing to speak on in this thread.

Do I like The fact Trump is our President? Hell no. I voted for Johnson, the Libertarian. Why did we end up in the mess we are in today? Piss poor leadership the past 16 years. Even more so in the past eight. It is very obvious in how so many Democrats were voted out of the House. Why would so many blue states and swings states vote for Trump? The way things went The past eight years.

I see so many leftists on here (and other places) scream Xenophobia, but ignore so many reasons as to why so many people went with Trump. The Affordable Care Act, which needs to be repealed or fixed somehow, is one of the bigger issues that caused the swing. Medicaid, which was implemented by President Bush, was already in place to assist individuals with insurance. So what was the need to punish middle class workers by increasing the cost? Some of us were already paying outrageous prices and they increased. Not only that, the deductables are so high that it is like you don't even have coverage.

It may have seemed like I was defending Trump, but I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy that is shown.

When the black man talkin

Status

I genuinely think the left screaming scandal after scandal to try and diminish Trump is actually helping Trump. Take for example the outrage at the "disrespect" Trump showed Merkel by not shaking her hand. Despite the fact that he did.

What that does is twofold:

The left gets into a hissy fit about non-issues, diverting attention from the real concerns.

Anybody who isn't caught up in the frenzy sees it as a desperate smear campaign and then begins to wonder how much of the "real concerns" are authentic. Or are they another desperate attempt from the left?

Outrage culture plays right into Trump's hands because it provides distraction after distraction. Not to mention it reinforces a lot of Trump's voter base's thoughts on whinging millennials.

And the mainstream media loves it. Trump is a license to print money for them, and its so easy to print a nonsence story about "Trump disrespecting Merkel" and watch the outraged left flock to it, share it on facebook/twitter and throw a fit over it. While the MSM rolls in their money and the GOP celebrate the real issues being ignored.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thread Information