Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 2,821 to 2,828 of 2828

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #2821
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,208
    Rep Power
    244673
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Sayer View Post
    I can't tell what's imploding the most here: The Patriots, The Trump Administration, or Dak.
    no u

    Your opinion means about as much to me as Kim Jong Un's and you rank about the same as him in mental stability and likability.
    Last edited by Dakstang; 01-07-2018 at 10:15 AM.

    They laid waste to our land, they took it from our hand
    From Atlanta to Savannah, they scorched our earth
    They stole our corn and wheat, they left no food to eat
    They slaughtered all the cattle, took the things of worth
    Well, we got women and children too
    Just the same as you
    Ain't it enough just to know that you got us beat

    The hatred will never cease, even now that there's peace
    The feelings will run as deep as the scars we bear
    This ain't cloth we wear it's a rag, we're at the mercy of the carpetbag
    What you call justice is plain unfair
    How the hell can you ever claim
    It's been worth all of the pain
    Just to have us live together under one flag

  2. #2822
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,208
    Rep Power
    244673
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Because you can know everybody's motivations without really knowing them. Interesting.
    Personally attacking someone for a political view?

    Yes you can understand their motivation behind it.

    It isn't he is doing a bad job. It is they so vehemently disagree with him politically that they hate him and cannot rationally comprehend his motivations or opinion.

    They have made it personal which hinders reason.

    He could come up with a cure for cancer at this point and be chastised for putting oncologists out of work by his critics.

    They laid waste to our land, they took it from our hand
    From Atlanta to Savannah, they scorched our earth
    They stole our corn and wheat, they left no food to eat
    They slaughtered all the cattle, took the things of worth
    Well, we got women and children too
    Just the same as you
    Ain't it enough just to know that you got us beat

    The hatred will never cease, even now that there's peace
    The feelings will run as deep as the scars we bear
    This ain't cloth we wear it's a rag, we're at the mercy of the carpetbag
    What you call justice is plain unfair
    How the hell can you ever claim
    It's been worth all of the pain
    Just to have us live together under one flag

  3. #2823
    Get Bitches.
    Inogenius's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cleveland/London
    Posts
    5,917
    Rep Power
    54771
      Country                    UK

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    He could come up with a cure for cancer at this point and be chastised for putting oncologists out of work by his critics.
    Except that won't happen, because Trump has cut the National Cancer Institute budget, as well as the CDC & NIH.

  4. #2824
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,504
    Rep Power
    388754

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    no u

    Your opinion means about as much to me as Kim Jong Un's and you rank about the same as him in mental stability and likability.
    That's cool. I didnt post it with the intention of hoping you'd find merit in it. In fact, given your track record, I'm glad you think my opinion is worthless. Since 3/4 of the shit you say is ignorant, contradictory, or just flat out wrong, it helps to validate my opinion.

  5. #2825
    HOSS MOD
    Cyrus Truth's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Long and Winding Road
    Posts
    20,442
    Rep Power
    103861

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Kids, keep your civility. The fact that we've been able to keep this thread open as long as we have is a sheer testament of will to not devolve into pissing contests and baiting.

  6. #2826
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,208
    Rep Power
    244673
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Sayer View Post
    That's cool. I didnt post it with the intention of hoping you'd find merit in it. In fact, given your track record, I'm glad you think my opinion is worthless. Since 3/4 of the shit you say is ignorant, contradictory, or just flat out wrong, it helps to validate my opinion.


    You so desperately want to make a name off of me.

    Anyone who has ever posted in a mafia thread knows how ridiculous any thing you say is.

    Nothing could ever validate any opinion you ever hold.
    Last edited by Dakstang; 01-07-2018 at 03:01 PM.

    They laid waste to our land, they took it from our hand
    From Atlanta to Savannah, they scorched our earth
    They stole our corn and wheat, they left no food to eat
    They slaughtered all the cattle, took the things of worth
    Well, we got women and children too
    Just the same as you
    Ain't it enough just to know that you got us beat

    The hatred will never cease, even now that there's peace
    The feelings will run as deep as the scars we bear
    This ain't cloth we wear it's a rag, we're at the mercy of the carpetbag
    What you call justice is plain unfair
    How the hell can you ever claim
    It's been worth all of the pain
    Just to have us live together under one flag

  7. #2827
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    408185
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Well in a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track, between Wolff's book and Bannon's which one do you guys think will sell better?

  8. #2828

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,627
    Rep Power
    686823
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Last edited by Silk; 01-07-2018 at 03:32 PM.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •