Page 119 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2828

Thread: The President Trump Thread

Brick Shithouse

Status

Re: The President Trump Thread

To give you guys an idea of the idiot and literal fake news the person that Trump retweeted posts, here's one of her deleted posts from last year.

http://archive.is/8eo1Q

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status
      Country                    Japan

That is simply beyond embarrassing and hilarious at the same time.

"Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all..."

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

HOSS MOD

Status

So, you all remember Michael Flynn, right? The guy who got canned because he was talking to Russians and Turks?

Yeah, he's plead guilty and ABC's reporting that he's agreed to testify that Donald Trump ordered him to set up meeting with the Russians.

So...that's a thing.

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status

And so the Domino effect grows larger day by day...

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

HOSS MOD

Status

I wouldn't read too much into this. Yes, this is potentially huge. But in the end, it's going to require a Republican-dominated Congress to actually do something about this. Considering Ryan and McConnell are sorta spineless, my hopes aren't particularly high until we get something rock-solid.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKtEUUg4Qa/

My man Big C is smiling somewhere.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Meh

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into this. Yes, this is potentially huge. But in the end, it's going to require a Republican-dominated Congress to actually do something about this. Considering Ryan and McConnell are sorta spineless, my hopes aren't particularly high until we get something rock-solid.
    McConnell is a fucking grub.

Also, the "tax reform" is highway robbery. Anyone who has an even basic grasp of economics would realize that, yet somehow millions of hayseeds who buy into trickle down economics think they will save a bunch of money.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Tacos Rule!

Status

A Trump source about the Flynn Plea- Very, Very, Very Bad....

Source? That source has to be Trump himself, that's literally his vocabulary

Sweet Meat

Status

While I agree we can't expect much, republicans need to be smart with mid term elections not too far and they've lost a lot of momentum. Does stamping their feet like a child and pretending nothing is wrong the move, or is doing your damndest to take care of the problem in an attempt to buy them time/votes a better approach?

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    While I agree we can't expect much, republicans need to be smart with mid term elections not too far and they've lost a lot of momentum. Does stamping their feet like a child and pretending nothing is wrong the move, or is doing your damndest to take care of the problem in an attempt to buy them time/votes a better approach?
    If there's one thing I've learned about American politics it's that there is a very very large amount of people who will vote for candidates just because of the R next to their name. They will recover after Trump, though I do think many individual careers will die with this.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

American politics is the most hyperbolic spectacle anyone can imagine. We go through these cycles where one party will never be able to recover, but always does. Then the opposite party has a down spell and rises from the ashes. The last president of the opposite party is always the worst example of a President until the next one comes along. I'm 43 years old and have seen this process play out time after time.
    The Elephant and Donkey always rise and fall with the swing vote and that vote will always fluctuate based on the the current political issues, the economy and the charisma of the people running for office. The next President will probably be a Democrat; whether that is in 4 or 8 years is anyone's guess. It will depend on who runs against Trump in 3 years and where we are on the world stage.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If there's one thing I've learned about American politics it's that there is a very very large amount of people who will vote for candidates just because of the R next to their name. They will recover after Trump, though I do think many individual careers will die with this.

In all fairness that goes both ways. It's very very rare that I'd vote Republican over Democrat, and definitely not for a major position like Preisdent or Congress. MAYBE something local and if I know the candidate well.

It's probably not good, but just saying Democrats including myself are just as partisan when voting as Republicans. Especially if we don't know either of the people running, by default we just go with our party right?

When it comes to those major positions however, I always use websites like On The Issues. It's a short assessment that asks current issues questions and your stances on them, and then will show you which candidates you match the most with.

I think it's an incredible resource that everyone should use during voting, instead of just making it a popularity contest. If I were to somehow match my issues during that assessment with a Republican candidate, I'd vote for them.

However normally the Republicans have the least amount of matches with me. Last time I took it I think I matched up most with Joe Biden.

It's also cool because it shows on the spectrum historic people too. For example Adolf Hitler's views match more with the right conservative side while Ghandi is on the far left. Isn't that something?

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

I have to post some words here I guess because 'no u' isn't a long enough response.

Don't infract me bro.

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

― William F. Buckley Jr.

The Waffle King

Status
      Country                    Canada

But if he testifies and he’s lying that’s perjury and he’ll get in even more trouble. I highly doubt he’d be that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CocksyMitch View Post
    But if he testifies and he’s lying that’s perjury and he’ll get in even more trouble. I highly doubt he’d be that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When interviewed by the FBI about talking to Russia, he lied.

What President Trump is saying is that talking with Russia during the transition is not against the law so there was nothing to hide.

He lied about it initially and said he didn't.

Then when Meuller or whatever the fuck that turds name is interviewed him with his "special counsel" he admitted to lying to the FBI initially about talking with the Russian ambassador (which isn't against the law).

So they got him for lying. Nothing else.

Hillary Clinton lied under oath as well and nothing was done. Witch hunt of the highest order here folks. Trying to get dirt on Trump that isn't there.

Also this just in:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-remov...-politics.html

FBI agent on Mueller's team removed from the investigation because of anti-Trump messages.

Big surprise there.

Mueller hired all democrats and anyone that thinks this investigation is not purely based on partisan politics is a fucking idiot.

P.S. no u
    Last edited by Dakstang; 12-02-2017 at 04:41 PM.

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

― William F. Buckley Jr.

People's Champion

Status

I often wonder if Trump supporters actually find their lives better yet. And I'm talking the average Trump supporter not the rich ones.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Meh

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I often wonder if Trump supporters actually find their lives better yet. And I'm talking the average Trump supporter not the rich ones.
    Of course! The hayseeds in the country are totally going to benefit for a tax plan that raises their taxes, and lowers that of billionaires! After all, according to his chief economist, the average household makes 100k. They'll save 1k in taxes, and that's enough to buy a new car!

Because trickle down economics totally works! And yay, guns and good old fashioned xenophobia! :D
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    Because trickle down economics totally works!
    Worked for Reagan.

Also to indyfan, nothing any President has ever did affected me personally....EXCEPT for President Obama which caused my medical coverage to cost a lot more and provide a lot less.

― William F. Buckley Jr.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Not everyone that voted Republican was a "hayseed".

Let's face facts, Hillary was the worst candidate the Dems could have put up. It was almost arrogance to think people would just see past her obvious faults as a candidate. After 8 years of Obama, a ton of Americans lives weren't significantly better. So many swing states flipping this past election was proof of that.

Free Americans voted for "hope and change". Sound familiar? Whether it will pan out for them is debatable but making it out like uneducated rubes were the reason Trump is in the White House isn't being intellectually honest and seems like sour grapes.

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status

It honestly had more to do with voting out of spite for Hillary... Which one can make the case as being far more morally dubious than being an uneducated rube. I know plenty of people that voted for Donald simply because Bernie lost, even if Hillary had relatively similar policies. I get that doesn't mean everybody and it is a generalization, but there surely is a fair percentage that this applies to.

Grim's Threads:

Spoiler:

- H.P. Lovecraft

Thread Information