Page 109 of 130 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2600

Thread: The President Trump Thread

  1. #2161
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    25,062
    Rep Power
    424842
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Not that I like getting involved in this stuff normally but this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom
    Yes they're American and have the right to protest and stuff, we're the greatest country in the world to express our freedom, but not protest in the most popular sport in the word
    is just silly. How can you say they have the right to protest but then pick and choose where they have that right? No offense but that doesn't make a lick of sense.


    Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!








  2. #2162
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    115019

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Not that I like getting involved in this stuff normally but this...


    is just silly. How can you say they have the right to protest but then pick and choose where they have that right? No offense but that doesn't make a lick of sense.

    Not to mention Canada is much a better country

  3. #2163
    DILLY DILLY
    King Dong DOOM's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    8,995
    Rep Power
    118948
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    Bonus one because of the irony.





    Cant wait to add another "I want to apologize" & "im walking away from this thread" to the DOOM hall of godly posts (in this thread alone).
    Go fuck yourself Jon! I ain't apologizing. Why in the hell should I have to apologize for what I believe in. Everyone's entitled to our own opinion. Unfortunately, nobody gives a FUCK about mine. That's what you fucking get!

    If I want to see players and people protest, DO IT! We all have rights to do that, but not in the goddamn NFL!
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

  4. #2164

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    15,385
    Rep Power
    384723
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    people care about your opinion


    they just don't think it has merit.





    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

    Spoiler:




    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  5. #2165
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    25,062
    Rep Power
    424842
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    If I want to see players and people protest, DO IT! We all have rights to do that, but not in the goddamn NFL!
    Again, if you could possibly explain to me why their rights only entitle them to protest in certain places I may start taking your argument more seriously.


    Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!








  6. #2166
    Jiggy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Posts
    4,706
    Rep Power
    281614

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    It's alarming to me that Dak is the most level headed and rational Trump supporter I know.





  7. #2167
    DILLY DILLY
    King Dong DOOM's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    8,995
    Rep Power
    118948
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Again, if you could possibly explain to me why their rights only entitle them to protest in certain places I may start taking your argument more seriously.
    What's the point of explaining anymore?

    I'm too goddamn stupid to explain things properly because I'm a fucking idiot. Silk's right when she says that I'm less of a human being. My emotions got the best of me, I lost. This entire conversation is over.

    Please go ahead and make things worse for me. I don't care anymore.
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

  8. #2168
    Your Least Favorite Mod

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    11,683
    Rep Power
    293962
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    What's the point of explaining anymore?

    I'm too goddamn stupid to explain things properly because I'm a fucking idiot. Silk's right when she says that I'm less of a human being. My emotions got the best of me, I lost. This entire conversation is over.

    Please go ahead and make things worse for me. I don't care anymore.
    This posts made my life. You're awesome.

    EDIT: Added to the list of GOAT DOOM posts in this thread.

  9. #2169
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    25,062
    Rep Power
    424842
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    What's the point of explaining anymore?
    Because explaining things makes people understand your point and if they understand your point then they won't insult you. I mean, they may still say you're wrong but they won't call you "dumb" because, at the very least, you'll have made an educated and rational post.

    In this case, I think your actual point is that you simply don't like the fact that they're protesting prior to NFL games. Not because you disagree with their views or because you're racist but because you think football is a sacred institution that should be above such protests. To you, these protests are ruining your personal enjoyment of the game and that's why you'd like them to stop. That's a rational explanation of your point.

    I wouldn't agree with that mind you, but at least if you wrote something like that people may be less apt to say you're being silly or dumb or whatever else they're calling you in this thread.


    Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!








  10. #2170
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    115019

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    No one called him anything though

  11. #2171

    Panther's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Not Djibouti
    Posts
    6,295
    Rep Power
    255933
      Country                    Djibouti

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    Politics and protests should have never brought light in sports. Are you too ignorant to understand that?
    Maybe you're too ignorant to understand that sports are not exempt from protest, and haven't been for a long time. Sorry it hurts your feelings that people dare to inject their personal hardship into your "entertainment." Must be hard being so privileged that your need to watch a carefree football game outweighs the pain of your fellow human beings.

    Try something new and educate yourself: http://time.com/4470998/athletes-pro...in-kaepernick/



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame



    Never Forget
    Spoiler:



  12. #2172
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    25,062
    Rep Power
    424842
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    No one called him anything though
    I didn't read far enough back so I just assume people called him names since he called himself dumb but that's not really the point anyways. I'm just trying to help the guy out.


    Ask Fuji|2017 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Star Wars Characters~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps
    Get out and kick their ass! Even if its Grandma!








  13. #2173
    Feel The Heat
    Brock Landers's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    13,439
    Rep Power
    169698
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    but not protest in the most popular sport in the word
    They're not protesting in soccer.


  14. #2174
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    15,831
    Rep Power
    179951

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    Bonus one because of the irony.





    Cant wait to add another "I want to apologize" & "im walking away from this thread" to the DOOM hall of godly posts (in this thread alone).
    doom would like to take this time

    to apologize

    TO ABSOLUTLEY FOOKIN NO ONE!


  15. #2175
    Striving for a B+ in life
    The Golden One's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,363
    Rep Power
    155675
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Ranking of Important American Institutions
    T-1.) The Flag
    T-1.) The National Anthem
    T-1.) Donald Trump
    4.) Football on Saturdays and Sundays
    5.) The Second Amendment
    6.) Racism
    7.) The First Amendment


    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  16. #2176
    DILLY DILLY
    King Dong DOOM's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    8,995
    Rep Power
    118948
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    doom would like to take this time

    to apologize

    TO ABSOLUTLEY FOOKIN NO ONE!
    Fuck off Cox! Nobody called me names. I'm just a moron whose anger has to be everybody's fucking entertainment. Nine years of this dude. What's the point of apologizing anymore?
    Last edited by King Dong DOOM; 10-12-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Can we just skip past the rage and get right to your inevitable apology because this melodramatic snowflake shtick of yours is getting a bit tiresome. - Brock Landers

  17. #2177
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    115019

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Has Trump mentioned the fires in California yet?

  18. #2178
    Dak Lives Matter!
    Swamps's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,686
    Rep Power
    61695
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Fake news.Actually it's very smart. Possibly the smartest. Most definitely the smartest.

    ily
    Oh damn...

    You're right! It actually is pretty smart! I have now been enlightend, baybay!
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

  19. #2179
    Dak Lives Matter!
    Swamps's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,686
    Rep Power
    61695
      Country                    United States

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Not to mention Canada is much a better country
    Nah. Canada sucks. Especially the beer. Ewwww
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

  20. #2180
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    115019

    Re: The President Trump Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swamps View Post
    Nah. Canada sucks. Especially the beer. Ewwww
    Lol whatever you say hillbilly!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •